PDA

View Full Version : Candy Horn - 2017 Oct 3

Eluzyion
10-03-17, 12:23 PM
Candy Horn - new creature
More information on Candy Horn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1460031&viewfull=1#post1460031) in Creatures Guide.

Anyone have luck getting candy horn earth/fire?

Edit to add quote. Rynetory2

8 hours....for hatching.

38930 - Unfortunately not my egg...haven't managed to breed it myself.

gramland
10-03-17, 12:40 PM
I bred Crystal Unicorn with Granite Golem and got 15 hours?. Could it be anything else? Sorry not Crystal Unicorn, Granite Golem with Pyro Pony.

Eluzyion
10-03-17, 12:46 PM
I bred Crystal Unicorn with Granite Golem and got 15 hours?. Could it be anything else? Sorry not Crystal Unicorn, Granite Golem with Pyro Pony.

Magmacore is 15 ;)

gramland
10-03-17, 12:55 PM
Magmacore is 15 ;)

Thanks, now I wont be tempted to speed it up.

Eluzyion
10-03-17, 12:55 PM
Got Candy Horn 8 hours with yak-o-lantern and hottweiler

medbil44
10-03-17, 04:40 PM
I got 18 hours with Rock Rino and Pyro Pony, hope it's the Candy Horn!

Destiel0918
10-03-17, 05:20 PM
I got 18 hours with Rock Rino and Pyro Pony, hope it's the Candy Horn!

No, Candy Horn is 8 hours.

Dollbabie89
10-03-17, 05:37 PM
What all earth/fire animals are 8 hours. I'm trying for Candy Horn absolutely love it(its adorable and really would love to have it) I got 8 hours on my breeding clock but I'm worried I have made something else like normal😱😩

Eluzyion
10-03-17, 05:51 PM
What all earth/fire animals are 8 hours. I'm trying for Candy Horn absolutely love it(its adorable and really would love to have it) I got 8 hours on my breeding clock but I'm worried I have made something else like normal����

To my knowledge there is not another breedable 8 hr earth/fire congrats! ;)

Phoenix406
10-03-17, 06:01 PM
I grew up on a ranch and have sheep and cattle and geese, so those types of animals are always near and dear to my heart when I see them on here (even though I prefer the black face sheep to the solid white sheep). The Candy Horn looks like a Rambouillet (Ram-bo-lay) sheep because they are very wooly (they are the primary sheep raised in Australia) and they have long, curly horns. The sheep I raised mostly didn't have horns.

Dollbabie89
10-03-17, 06:48 PM
Thank you! I hope that's what I got.

Destiel0918
10-03-17, 07:01 PM
Thank you! I hope that's what I got.

There should be NO other option with 8 hours. No other earth/fire animal is 8 hours.

lowborn
10-03-17, 07:02 PM
I got the Candy Horn on my first try!!!

King Barkthur and Persian Leopard = 8 hours!!

Phoenix406
10-03-17, 07:06 PM

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your winning combo. I'll give that a try!

MystiqueRealm
10-03-17, 07:27 PM
There should be NO other option with 8 hours. No other earth/fire animal is 8 hours.

Peppermint platty is earth/fire 8 hours it's just UNBREEDABLE right now

Zamom72
10-03-17, 10:51 PM

Congrats!! Thanks for posting your combo. I've got a Hottweiler (sp?) fail already. I'll put this in the hopper before bed.

diamonaydreamerd
10-04-17, 04:48 AM
For anyone who likes breeding combos, I got the Candy Horn on first attempt with Armodillo and Persian Leopard. I really like the spooky theme this month and the animals are well designed. I haven't finished a world event/forest party in a long time though. What would you all suggest would be the best strategy to reaching thee Scarecrow treent end prize?

kropczynka82
10-04-17, 09:42 AM
DollBabie89, which animal did you use to breed and get Candy Horn?

nightdrop913
10-04-17, 12:40 PM
What all combinations had success breeding the candy horn?

BBHome20
10-04-17, 12:43 PM
What all combinations had success breeding the candy horn?
After many different combo tries; I finally got it with Sir Barkthur & Persian Leopard 😃

nightdrop913
10-04-17, 12:52 PM
I don't have a Persian leopard 😩

Destiel0918
10-04-17, 02:01 PM
I don't have a Persian leopard ��

All earth/fire animals have actually same chance to get you the right animal. Just try pyro pony and rock rhino - that way you can only get earth/fire animals. If you want to risk legendary fail use crystal animal + earth/fire.

dubeyanup786
10-04-17, 09:34 PM
I got 8 hour breed time what is thier
Hotwiler and armo. Earth and fier bouth 15 lvl

kropczynka82
10-05-17, 12:01 AM
I breed KingBarkthur and PyroPony and I got Hottweiler, then I breed Armodrillo and Rock Rhino and I got Ruble Rooster :(. Next time I'll try Hottweiler and Armodrillo, maybe this will work

Maheks
10-05-17, 09:50 AM
I breed KingBarkthur and PyroPony and I got Hottweiler, then I breed Armodrillo and Rock Rhino and I got Ruble Rooster :(. Next time I'll try Hottweiler and Armodrillo, maybe this will work

I have done speed breeding and hatching today for the first time and spent over 250 gem and still not managed to get a Candy Horn on my main account and on my baby account without using a single gem I've got a 8hr breed. So it just shows if your going to get an animal on a certain account you'll get it whether you use gems or not 😔

Silverrain1
10-05-17, 10:42 AM
Not getting the new animal. Well, I'll keep trying and see what happens, maybe I'll get lucky.
I thought it was 6 hours and was very happy wen I got a 6 hour timer, totally forgot about the hotwiller lol - that and then I realised it was 8 hours

Pebblemist
10-05-17, 10:47 AM
I'm so done with hotweilers and armordillos

gramland
10-05-17, 12:15 PM
Not getting the new animal. Well, I'll keep trying and see what happens, maybe I'll get lucky.
I thought it was 6 hours and was very happy wen I got a 6 hour timer, totally forgot about the hotwiller lol - that and then I realised it was 8 hours
I have you tried King Barkthur and Persian leopard?. That's what worked for me after trying every other combo. Good Luck, I hope you get it!

missKristel
10-05-17, 12:32 PM
No Candy Horn yet, but I did get 48 hours on the timer...

Destiel0918
10-05-17, 12:35 PM
No Candy Horn yet, but I did get 48 hours on the timer...

Congratulations! Normally I would do the same...but currently I can't risk it.

Maheks
10-05-17, 02:15 PM
Maheks, which animals did you use to have 8hrs?

I used Molton marten and Quake snake and got 8 hours first time in my baby account.
In my main account both animals are in storage as I've not got much space in habitats and will take too long to hatch and evolve so leaving in storage for now.

kropczynka82
10-05-17, 02:19 PM
Maheks, thx for the answer. Unfortunetely I don't have Molton Marten. I've tried Volcamel and King Barkthur, but time is 12 hrs so it isn't work again :(

Maheks
10-05-17, 02:28 PM
Maheks, thx for the answer. Unfortunetely I don't have Molton Marten. I've tried Volcamel and King Barkthur, but time is 12 hrs so it isn't work again :(

I've tried all the combo's that everyone's been kind enough to suggest armordillo and persian leopard, Persian leopard and king barkthur, starmodillo and Persian leopard, I've even tried art nouveau horse with rocking horse and crystal unicorn with different earth and fire animals. Like I mentioned I've used all different combo's and speed bred using over 250 gems but no luck.
Will keep trying as we've got a few days left still. Hope you have better luck then me

Silverrain1
10-05-17, 03:43 PM
5 hotwillers and an armordillo trying for this new one

Phoenix406
10-05-17, 10:31 PM
It wouldn't be so bad if Candy Horn were just Rare, not SR.

cherrycastleorchard
10-06-17, 02:38 AM
I have done speed breeding and hatching today for the first time and spent over 250 gem and still not managed to get a Candy Horn on my main account and on my baby account without using a single gem I've got a 8hr breed. So it just shows if your going to get an animal on a certain account you'll get it whether you use gems or not 😔

Really sick of not being able to get these animals,no rainboas as well as others before and it looks like no candy for me either. This is really discriminatory and totally unfair.

NazKat
10-06-17, 07:01 AM
Really sick of not being able to get these animals,no rainboas as well as others before and it looks like no candy for me either. This is really discriminatory and totally unfair.

Totally agree! I didn't get rainboa, river runner, turtle dove and seem like no candy horn either. So far bred a rampage, volcamel, armodillo and rubble rooster. They're taking so long to breed and hatch, 5 days left. Humph. So annoying. There's so many rock/fire animal fails you can have.

wayneswife2122
10-06-17, 08:20 AM
Suggestions on hatching candy horn please? I have hottweiler. But not yak o lantern or the mouse. Help please?

wayneswife2122
10-06-17, 08:21 AM
Need suggestions on hatching candy horn. No luck so far.

Destiel0918
10-06-17, 08:28 AM
Need suggestions on hatching candy horn. No luck so far.

Actually - it doesn't matter what earth/fire animals you use for breeding. The chances are always the same. Tha rarity, the level of animals you use - it doesn't affect the outcome. You are just as likely to get result with rock rhino and pyro pony - as you would be with rarer animals.

What works for one - doesn't work for another. It is just pure dumb luck - there is NO "magic combo" to guarantee you success.

spyd58
10-06-17, 11:15 AM
That may be so but I tried many combos with no success but first try with King Barksur and Persian Leapord gave me Candy Horn!

Silverrain1
10-06-17, 11:16 AM
Ugh, 45 hour timer trying for this animal

Destiel0918
10-06-17, 11:24 AM
Ugh, 45 hour timer trying for this animal

Not sure if congratulations or not...if you don't have this ultra rare - congrats....if not - this sucks.

Destiel0918
10-06-17, 11:26 AM
That may be so but I tried many combos with no success but first try with King Barksur and Persian Leapord gave me Candy Horn!

That is the point. You may get the animal on first try with ANY combo. It doesn't make it miracle combo for everyone. The chance to get one is equally small with absolutely any combo. Yeah....many will get this result with certain combo - but it doesn't mean this combo is any more likely to succeed for other players. Also - if you could breed the same animals again - and the chance you get new super rare candy horn - are exactly as slim.

cherrycastleorchard
10-06-17, 05:57 PM
It wouldn't be so bad if Candy Horn were just Rare, not SR.

Does not make a difference whether it is rare or common, if your not going to get it, you're not and there is nothing you can do to change it. I am not going to spend gems to try because it makes no difference, someone spent 250 and had no luck. Time to stop trying to have these animals and just play normal, don't have 2000 gems to finish all Halloween events. Really unfair to loyal players haven't we been tormented enough yet?

centraloffice
10-06-17, 06:24 PM
I keep trying but still no luck. I think I am on my 8th attempt with various combinations. Uggh!

Pebblemist
10-06-17, 08:20 PM
If only I could get the Candy Horn... Raising it to level 4 will solve all my problems. But nope. Hotweilers and armordillos galore... A volcamel and rampage too. No sheep :/

jamestown06320
10-06-17, 09:56 PM

What level are you using? I've gotten 4 Hottweiler & 3 Armordillo

AppieP
10-06-17, 11:27 PM
If only I could get the Candy Horn... Raising it to level 4 will solve all my problems. But nope. Hotweilers and armordillos galore... A volcamel and rampage too. No sheep :/

Same for me. With the Candy Horn we get a lot more gold gourd. I'm only have 1100 now with 2 nest occupy all the time and also the evo flower. Plant and harvesting food all day, and I'm skip breeding also during the evening. Otherwise my nest would be clear during the night for example. Hope I get the Candy Horn otherwise I need to stop playing this month. It has no use to than. So please Candy Horn come to our forest fast.

Nabucco2016
10-07-17, 12:12 AM
Me too!
:(

Only armordillos and hotweilers!
I think I cannot finish the event, like the event before!

This is a problem, ‘cause I’m loosing the wish to continue to play!

MystiqueRealm
10-07-17, 12:42 AM
I finally got 8 hour Candy Horn! I used Persian Leopard and King Barkthur

AppieP
10-07-17, 01:45 AM

Congrats, I'm using the same combo from the moment it was possible to breed for it. It's hard to get, so you're lucky more than you know;).

MystiqueRealm
10-07-17, 03:31 AM
Congrats, I'm using the same combo from the moment it was possible to breed for it. It's hard to get, so you're lucky more than you know;).

Oh I know! I've been trying since the event started and was getting pretty frustrated. Good luck, I hope you get it soon!

Silverrain1
10-07-17, 03:58 AM
Still can't get this animal

willjardell2003
10-07-17, 08:07 AM
Who is using starmodillo like me :/ I'm not sure it's safe but the safest way is just using 1 fomula until the goal end. After1 rubble rooster, 1 armodillo, 3 hot weiler, there is a magmacore, anyway I'm glad because I haven't got magmacore b4 :) still fighting for the candy horn

willjardell2003
10-07-17, 08:08 AM

How lucky are u, king barkthur sound lucky :)

annelca
10-07-17, 08:31 AM
I have you tried King Barkthur and Persian leopard?. That's what worked for me after trying every other combo. Good Luck, I hope you get it!
I have been trying that combo for a while and I just got armadillos... can you tell me in what level you used them? Thanks

xXAthenaXxGDZ
10-07-17, 08:44 AM
I cant get the Candy Horn, ive been trying since the event started, any breeding reccomendations would be very helpful.

gramland
10-07-17, 09:19 AM
I have been trying that combo for a while and I just got armadillos... can you tell me in what level you used them? Thanks
Sorry combo has not worked for you yet. Both King Barkthur and Persian leopard were L15. I tried it a couple times first and then tried another combo. When that combo failed went back to King Barkthur and Persian leopard and got it second try. Good Luck, hope you get candy horn.

Zamom72
10-07-17, 11:45 AM
That is the point. You may get the animal on first try with ANY combo. It doesn't make it miracle combo for everyone. The chance to get one is equally small with absolutely any combo. Yeah....many will get this result with certain combo - but it doesn't mean this combo is any more likely to succeed for other players. Also - if you could breed the same animals again - and the chance you get new super rare candy horn - are exactly as slim.

Totally agree. I've gone to the Sir Barkthur/Persian Leopard combo multiple times & still nothing. I've tried every combo that was a winner for someone else & still nothing. It's all just luck & mine continues to be bad. :-(

supster50
10-07-17, 08:13 PM
Well I got so many armadillos I could open a barbecue joint. I could have a course of rack of smoked rampage, and for all the little ones out there free vocamel rides. And lastly free hottweilers puppy's for all.

Pebblemist
10-07-17, 08:21 PM
Well I got so many armadillos I could open a barbecue joint. I could have a course of rack of smoked rampage, and for all the little ones out there free vocamel rides. And lastly free hottweilers puppy's for all.

Saaaame

luna2cute
10-08-17, 02:08 AM

A dozen hottweiler puppies for me please!!

And I agree. No candy horn here either. No progress. Feels like an impossible event. Not much fun. :(

Maybe my new hottweiler puppies can cheer me up!

luna2cute
10-08-17, 11:48 AM
Just got 8 hours with king barkthur and Persian leopard. I tried that combo. Didn?t work. Then switched to another. Didn?t work. Then back to this one and finally worked. Not enough time to get many prizes but at least finally got the candy horn.

Good luck to everyone still trying.

julesh11
10-08-17, 01:36 PM
I?m getting really frustrated with trying to breed a Candy Horn. Nothing but Hottweilers and Armodillos. I don?t understand why some players have had success breeding this animal and I have been trying for days spending Gems to speed up breeding time to try.....and try again. Beginning to feel ripped off by this game

Silverrain1
10-08-17, 03:18 PM
If I see one more volcamel....I will erupt

Phoenix406
10-08-17, 03:48 PM
If I see one more volcamel....I will erupt
Major lol! 🤣

So I have to make a new plan. I had decided that I would purchase the Candy Horn on my main account and no longer worry about it or, ultimately, the Witch's Familiar, on my baby account. However, because I have so few earth/fire combos on my baby account, I decided to do a little speed breeding after all. I used King Barkthur in every combo and finally got it with Rampage. So now I can unlock community prizes pretty soon. Not sure how to proceed on my main account. The number of earth/fire combos is overwhelming.

phyllismae
10-09-17, 11:53 AM

I've been back to back trying all combinations of straight earth/fire and fire+ earth, earth/fire + earth/fire, earth + earth/fire, fire +earth/fire,... No luck. Now we have one day left and my latest is still a Rampage. Just getting repeated Rampage, Hotweiler, or Armordillo, and no Candy Horn. Anyone else have a suggestion? :(

phyllismae
10-09-17, 12:03 PM
I got candy horn and raised it to level 10 but I don't think I was rewarded all the golden gourds i was supposed to for that goal. Could please someone post the total number I should have gotten for finishing that goal line so I can confirm.

I have been back to back trying for Candy Horn. Can u share what ur combo was please? :)

phyllismae
10-09-17, 12:10 PM
Do we really need the last milestone? I just got until 2400 and hatched the candy horn and I have 20 and even 30%.... so is the last milestone really needed?! If so cat/horse are impossible for me as well I already spent to much gems on this event!!
And actually the question if we have to get ALL ponits during the month abd arent allowed to miss out on some has been asked a few times now and not been answered.

@Littelprincess0313: Please share ur combo for Candy Horn if u know? Thx :)

phyllismae
10-09-17, 12:13 PM

LOLOLOLOL 😂 fuhhhh 😥

littelprincess0313
10-09-17, 12:29 PM
@Littelprincess0313: Please share ur combo for Candy Horn if u know? Thx :)

God I wish I could. I really want the horse/cat so I bought my first animal for 600 gems (not feeling good about it -.-)
I tryed GU with some E/F and Persian Leopard with king barthur. No luck with like 30 tries? Way too much in my opinion
I really hope that the other events will be better

phyllismae
10-09-17, 12:38 PM
Alright thank you @littelprincess0313 for ur reply! Im disappointed with the event as well. Not very fun and too much tease.

akcv1983
10-09-17, 02:42 PM
I have been breeding nothing but earth and fire in hopes for the candy horn since this started but to no avail. Why are these goals unattainable? Makes me want to delete the whole game all together.

Destiel0918
10-09-17, 02:50 PM
I have been breeding nothing but earth and fire in hopes for the candy horn since this started but to no avail. Why are these goals unattainable? Makes me want to delete the whole game all together.

I guess they want more people to want to buy gems. It also made me so furious - I am not even considering buying gems for this event. Instead I'm considering if I should stop playing altogether - if all new events are as impossible like this one.

kropczynka82
10-09-17, 03:02 PM
NazKat can you write if there was your first try with combo KingBarkthur + Armordillo or you tried this few times? I've been trying many different combo with no luck for Candy horn :-(

Silverrain1
10-09-17, 03:10 PM
Ugh. I have 3 accounts and not one has got candy horn. I'm very angry with myself because I keep thinking its a 6 hour breed and get excited wen I see 6 hours. Ahhhhh. Lol.
Well, no candy horn (most likely) and definitely no scarecrow.
So, no more gem buying or speed breeding. - I hope I don't sound like I'm throwing a tantrum!
But I did speed and got nothing, it wouldn't be so bad if there were exciting fails - as in, animals I don't have, but I have everything in the shop apart from a few crystal animals. And I can't place any habits (like I've said sooooooo many times) so nothing to say end gems on.
I'm very upset that there's no communication these days,

Destiel0918
10-09-17, 03:12 PM
Ugh. I have 3 accounts and not one has got candy horn. I'm very angry with myself because I keep thinking its a 6 hour breed and get excited wen I see 6 hours. Ahhhhh. Lol.
Well, no candy horn (most likely) and definitely no scarecrow.
So, no more gem buying or speed breeding. - I hope I don't sound like I'm throwing a tantrum!
But I did speed and got nothing, it wouldn't be so bad if there were exciting fails - as in, animals I don't have, but I have everything in the shop apart from a few crystal animals. And I can't place any habits (like I've said sooooooo many times) so nothing to say end gems on.
I'm very upset that there's no communication these days,

The 8 hour timer on Candy horn should be turned horizontal- that way it is more accurate; Endless trying....

Silverrain1
10-09-17, 03:16 PM
The 8 hour timer on Candy horn should be turned horizontal- that way it is more accurate; Endless trying....

Lol, that really made me laugh. You are so right. And earth fire is such a rotten combo!

Destiel0918
10-09-17, 03:27 PM
Lol, that really made me laugh. You are so right. And earth fire is such a rotten combo!

Sort of is, yeah. Perhaps because we are asked to breed earth/fire most often. Like animals with dark - lightning - are taking too much time....( this would be even worse for fails...)..

Fire/Nature and Water/Nature - would be better though - shorter fail time. I'm actually glad they added rottweiler as earth/fire animal - since at least that way - we have one shorter common fail.

During this armadillo fail army - I can't stop thinking about Texas man who shot armadillo - and the bullet backfired and ****ed the man...

keianna38
10-09-17, 03:36 PM
I'm sure this on a page somewhere but haven't managed to breed candy horn and almost out of time. Wondered what the egg looks like (color?) And what is the hatch time? Thanks.

Destiel0918
10-09-17, 03:48 PM
I'm sure this on a page somewhere but haven't managed to breed candy horn and almost out of time. Wondered what the egg looks like (color?) And what is the hatch time? Thanks.

8 hours....for hatching.

federerGOAT
10-09-17, 05:23 PM
I have the most wretched luck. Four accounts and not one of them can breed the candy horn.
Actually, I have not been able to breed any of the limited animals for the last couple of months on any of the accounts.
This despite using gems to speed up breeding.
My main account I can under stand, as I take part in all the events so have less time to breed the special animals, but the other three accounts are just for breeding. So not to have any success is rather long odds I would have thought.

keianna38
10-09-17, 06:38 PM
8 hours....for hatching.

Thank you for the info. I didn't think I had it on my nest but wanted to know what to look for.

phyllismae
10-10-17, 01:05 AM

😂 That's awesome lololol

cherrycastleorchard
10-10-17, 03:19 AM

Me too, the same with the rainbow snake, it is beyond a joke when you breed all day every day and do not get what some people get first try.
Why do they torment us this way?

liesl23
10-10-17, 05:48 AM
I don't have candy horn

poofyena
10-10-17, 06:27 AM
Still no candy horn here. Last timer is a6 hour agaun. I've bred every earth/fire combo. Including magmacore which took me over year to breed my first one.

AppieP
10-10-17, 07:55 AM
No Candy Horn for me still. One more change in a hour. Hope I get it than. Otherwise I'm done for this month, don't even bother than....

poofyena
10-10-17, 08:10 AM
Still no candy horn here. One more try left by the end. Don't see me getting it.

Maheks
10-10-17, 08:19 AM
Still no candy horn here. One more try left by the end. Don't see me getting it.

Even my last try wasn't a Candy Horn... as if real life isn't stressful enough and now this game is so annoying and stressful

Maheks
10-10-17, 08:20 AM
I guess they wanted us all to buy the candy horn for 600 gems 😐

Callyvitale19
10-10-17, 08:53 AM
Even my last try wasn't a Candy Horn... as if real life isn't stressful enough and now this game is so annoying and stressfulyou're right. The reason I play these games is because sometimes real life becomes overwhelming and games are a temporary escape from whatever stress it is that has me down. I play to feel good because winning is a good feeling but to play a game that is frustrating is not good at all. I need to find something that is enjoyable , something I can win, not something that makes me feel like all they want is to see how much money they can get from me.

kropczynka82
10-10-17, 09:04 AM
AppieP did you get the Candy horn?

AppieP
10-10-17, 09:13 AM
AppieP did you get the Candy horn?

No not even after speeding twice. Two 12 hour fails, I give up. Terrible start from the month. Don't feel like playing the rest of the events that's coming. Hate it to breed a SR. Hope I get a change to fill my spooky habitat that I bought. Luckily it is a coin habitat.

Destiel0918
10-10-17, 10:11 AM
I think they made chances to get Candy horn even harder than normal for "super rare" - since I managed to breed like 8 "super rare " earth fire creatures - none of them were Candy horn.