PDA

View Full Version : November animals! - 2017 Nov

Clark_Wayne
10-27-17, 05:36 PM
Mod Notes

Reserved for tracking Nov events and goals. Rynetory2

omg lot of animals i like !! :eek:

i hope they are not doing things like for spooky type ! (sigh)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39392

Collect kings pendants and queens crowns throughout the month to earn your favorite

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39443

Eluzyion
10-27-17, 05:39 PM
Uh oh, I like too many of them lol is that 3 new treents?

Clark_Wayne
10-27-17, 05:43 PM
we need expansions and habitats !! :eek:

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-27-17, 05:53 PM
I like all of them :( I?m gonna be torn down when I won?t get them all! I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH IM IN LOVE

I love them all, especially all of them. Who agrees with me??

Please Storm8 don’t make it so hard for us!!!

Callyvitale19
10-27-17, 05:57 PM
we need expansions and habitats !! :eek:me too..no where to put that many. Please add land and habitats or storage for animals already hatched.

Destiel0918
10-27-17, 05:57 PM
I'm treading they make half of them AS impossible to get as October animals are....I haven't managed to breed a SINGLE one.

mysticalfairy320
10-27-17, 06:00 PM
Omg, How am I gonna get all these I have had a Habitat Cap 4 forever.....sigh......I guess 1/2 will be in storage.....I have to delete all duplicate animals/ habitats and whatever animals I have duplicates of in storage I'll have to delete from my village and hatch the duplicates later if we ever get an expansion. Trying desperately to fig this out, then there is christmas...omg the Stress is Real.

MystiqueRealm
10-27-17, 07:01 PM
I'm so short of space I hope we aren't forced to hatch so we can store them as we get them

BBHome20
10-27-17, 07:29 PM
we need expansions and habitats !! :eek:

Totally agree... PRETTY PLEASE Storm8; with a cherry on top 😚

missKristel
10-27-17, 10:37 PM
The 'Autumn' Type will probably return judging by the look of these animals.

I love the white owl.

luna2cute
10-27-17, 10:44 PM
We are going to need a treent habitat....

Shaynabrewer
10-28-17, 02:28 PM
I love them all but I too hope that they are not that hard to get. And that the leader board's and world events are not so many points. It would be nice if they sold one of them for coins give our gems a tiny brake. Maybe they will have expansion and habitats fixed so players can continue to play with out loosing all of their hard work and gems

carolineannlv
10-28-17, 03:43 PM
I'm annoyed because I love them all. They're all so beautiful. I'm going to be so sad to see which ones I can't get. :(
But I'll try to look on the bright side and be grateful for the ones I can get.

Funner52
10-28-17, 06:07 PM
I like the moth, topaz birthstone pony(if that is what it is), both deer, and all the birds(❤️ birds). I seriously love almost all of them.

Lisa0107
10-28-17, 06:59 PM
Really love the birds and the November citrine birth pony

AppleWhite84
10-28-17, 09:37 PM
Love the deer and the snowy animals and treent!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-28-17, 09:58 PM
Love all of their designs but I already hate november and all the animals because I know it will be even harder than October since all the animals are beautiful.
If I really like the animal, guess what? I know I can’t get it.

MystiqueRealm
10-28-17, 10:37 PM
I'm thinking that since there are 3 Treents (that look like fall, winter, spring to me) it's a trio that has to be bred, if so good luck to us all

Rynetory2
10-28-17, 11:38 PM
The new creatures look awesome! Hopefully I can get some luck in Nov than my sad Oct. :)

carolineannlv
10-29-17, 01:00 AM
I'm thinking that since there are 3 Treents (that look like fall, winter, spring to me) it's a trio that has to be bred, if so good luck to us all

That's what I was thinking. But I wonder if the green and yellow one is a dandelion, if it is, it could stand for summer. As we already have a Cherry Treent, which easily stands for spring. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Autumn is just my favourite time of year, because everything is so colourful and beautiful. I think that really reflects in the designs and colours used for these animals. Despite my gripe about how difficult it is to get them, I really want to give props to those who've designed them. Well done. The Topaz Pony is better than I imagined.

tahitii
10-29-17, 04:58 AM
Some of them are really similiar to existing ones.. there are autumn Lunar Moth and Porcupineapple 🙂 I think one of the ponies will be the final month prize. Please make it easier to breed limited animals 😩

NannaSherry
10-29-17, 07:28 AM
That's what I was thinking. But I wonder if the green and yellow one is a dandelion, if it is, it could stand for summer. As we already have a Cherry Treent, which easily stands for spring. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Autumn is just my favourite time of year, because everything is so colourful and beautiful. I think that really reflects in the designs and colours used for these animals. Despite my gripe about how difficult it is to get them, I really want to give props to those who've designed them. Well done. The Topaz Pony is better than I imagined.

I second your comments. Hats off Storm8. Outstanding job with designs and animals. Love the little fairies (and I hate the humanoid animals but these ethereal sprites are fun). And the BS Pony for November may be the best yet. Love every one. Of course it's unrealistic I'll get them all - and given the crucible and major failures I've encountered in October, I'd be happy to earn one. But it's a game and a challenge and at least all these autumnal creatures will be worth trying to get. Best group ever Storm8. 👍🏻

chickenladyx14
10-29-17, 08:18 AM
The Autumn fairy/Treent and the Autumn leaves Robin/bird are the only standouts to me. So many animals, so little time.
Constant crashing problems limit my chances to acquire much of anything anyways. Those aggravating pop-ups for other games makes my game crash every time. I'm about ready to throw in the towel on this game.

honoroll321
10-29-17, 08:33 AM
I'm treading they make half of them AS impossible to get as October animals are....I haven't managed to breed a SINGLE one.
I know right? I used to really like this game until it became so hard to get anything!!! The only October animals I have are the crane from the story event and leader board milestones like everyone has those! I'm hoping I get some of my favorites. (No spin to wins hopefully I can never get anything with those) I have spent quite of $ but get no where 😡😡 trying to keep expectations low.

Callyvitale19
10-29-17, 09:50 AM
I wonder how many of the 22 new animals are going to be obtainable thru events and how many thru breeding. Good luck. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy an animal then try to breed for it. The only time I think I will speed breed is if breeding gives pts during an event like the WE did last month. Of course my biggest problem will be where to put them. Please S8 give us some expansion of land and habitats, also storage for hatched and leveled up animals would help. I don't have a problem paying for storage with my billion plus coins I've gotten saved up. I'm willing to spend gems on these beautiful new animals but I need somewhere to place them. I know other S8 games have expansion problems as well. I would think this is a priority for S8 to work on

Callyvitale19
10-29-17, 11:18 AM
Uh oh, I like too many of them lol is that 3 new treents?can anyone tell me how many treent animals there are already in the game? I found 6 so far but I thought there was more. I also wish S8 would give us a search tool when we check our album instead of going thru hundreds of animals one at a time to find their element(s) or name.

AppieP
10-29-17, 12:24 PM
can anyone tell me how many treent animals there are already in the game? I found 6 so far but I thought there was more. I also wish S8 would give us a search tool when we check our album instead of going thru hundreds of animals one at a time to find their element(s) or name.

You found 6? The creature guide counts 5
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1453270&viewfull=1#post1453270

Callyvitale19
10-29-17, 12:44 PM
You found 6? The creature guide counts 5
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1453270&viewfull=1#post1453270I found 6: 1. Treent of life, 2. Cherry treent, 3. Giving treent, 4. Scarecrow treent (Scarecrow is a treent but not a tree element), 5. Trick-or-Treent and 6. Libertree.

AppieP
10-29-17, 03:18 PM
I found 6: 1. Treent of life, 2. Cherry treent, 3. Giving treent, 4. Scarecrow treent (Scarecrow is a treent but not a tree element), 5. Trick-or-Treent and 6. Libertree.

Yep forget about the new spooky one:D

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-31-17, 08:15 AM
Ugh, they are going to do the exact same thing. This is just getting worse from now on.

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 08:20 AM
Collect kings pendants and queens crowns throughout the month to earn your favorite

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39443

Will see if we can't keep up with rewards this month, a separate thread to keep better track :)

chickenladyx14
10-31-17, 09:16 AM
The Fairy Queen looks all wrong for the Fairy King. November is browns, reds/orange, golds/yellow month which are the colors of the King. Just my opinion :)

Maheks
10-31-17, 10:57 AM

EXACTLY... I don't know why everyone's getting so excited about these new November animals. I think everyone's forgotten how so many of us didn't get Sorcerer's Steed even though we completed all the quest we only ended up with 96% tricks and the witch's familiar was impossible to achieve.
If your willing to spend money and buy gems it's worth getting excited otherwise I wouldn't get my hopes high on the new animal's.

Phoenix406
10-31-17, 11:45 AM
Kind of cool, but I'm not into human-looking creatures that much, so I'm not going to bust my butt for these.

On a completely unrelated note, does S8 not realize that pigs can be really cute? The pigs they have in this game are so ugly! Sheriff of Naughtyham, Frankenswine, I'm not sure what other pigs there are. They should google pictures of Hampshire pigs. They are the ones with the black and white coloring. They could call it a panda pig or something, or make adorable little pink piglets, but they always make these ugly pigs.

MystiqueRealm
10-31-17, 12:05 PM
Does anyone have the new event? What's taking so long?

Elspethwood
10-31-17, 12:19 PM
Kind of cool, but I'm not into human-looking creatures that much, so I'm not going to bust my butt for these.

On a completely unrelated note, does S8 not realize that pigs can be really cute? The pigs they have in this game are so ugly! Sheriff of Naughtyham, Frankenswine, I'm not sure what other pigs there are. They should google pictures of Hampshire pigs. They are the ones with the black and white coloring. They could call it a panda pig or something, or make adorable little pink piglets, but they always make these ugly pigs.

I really like your idea! :)

lourical1
10-31-17, 01:42 PM
Why are the new animal Spring related we are in Autumn or have I just wished half the year away?
Confused......

lourical1
10-31-17, 01:53 PM
lately anything that requires breading has been impossible to get let?s see how it goes with this new event

kooky panda
10-31-17, 02:11 PM
Please see the new official thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101566-New-Animals-Fairies-and-More-in-November