PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally spent my gems

Crysallis
11-10-16, 08:09 AM
A little while ago my phone screen glitches out and used 10 gems that I intended to use for finishing the Halloween goals later today, now I don't have sufficient gems, is there a way to undo what I believe to be a 10 gems - 45k coins purchase in the next few hours?

kooky panda
11-10-16, 11:48 AM
I am sorry this happened!

For loss of gems please submit a ticket by filling out this form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) .

nightshine7
11-21-16, 12:14 PM
I've been playing for 4 plus years. My gems get stolen by that "You've just purchased 250,000 coins" pop up...when I NEVER requested it. Oh, I get the coins....but like I said. Therefore, I'm unable to play this game the way it's designed to be played.

Newbies, don't bother complaining or demanding your gems back because you'll never see them again. All Team Lava's capable of doing is saying how sorry they are...boo hoo hoo! You'll never have the luxury of getting what you want like a gem dispenser, crates, etc. So, get used to having to spend your lousy first 10-15 gems in a hurry before they get stolen. Happy Thanksgiving all! ;)

Rynetory2
11-21-16, 06:58 PM
I am sorry this happened to you. For loss of gems, you can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) if you wish. It may be a case by case basis, I don't know. No harm trying cos you never know. :)

zaaracake
12-23-16, 01:06 AM
I buy a lot of crates, in general. And I did make a few gem purchases today, a display case, some wallpaper and a coupla tables. However, I've been charged 24 gems for a crate I ABSOLUTELY definitely didn't buy...the turkey crate (c'mon guys, in the middle of Xmas week?)...cuz I was on a whole other tab placing tables.
And anyone who has played knows the table tab is all the way at the other end of the clickety clacker...
My game just refreshed and then the gems got zapped...just.like.that.
I've raised a ticket but I don't know how long it will take for the gems to be credited back...
I won't be able to log in from the 24th so unless I get those gems back soon I'll miss whatever else I planned to buy from the Xmas sale. I could just buy more gems but I've spent far too much on this game in the last month already...my "real-life" budget ihas been crying for mercy for many days now.
Besides, this wasn't my bad, S8.
I could get all righteously enraged and whiny...but I'm not gonna. Esp cuz its holidays for y'all too. So must I do now?
Is there a way to expedite? Any way I can help?
Please people. I refuse to believe in an Un-merry Xmas...and I'm gonna spend them right back anyway...

Bakery name: Zaara's
iOS Version 1.7.7
Ticket [removed]

SpiritWind00
12-23-16, 01:35 AM
Hi Zaara, I've made a report for you with S8 with your ticket number included. I've removed it here as posting ticket numbers are private. Not sure how long it may take bc of the holidays, but the report is in for you. Work with support for a resolution in the meantime. :)

zaaracake
12-23-16, 02:37 AM
Oh thank you!
Big of you, @SpiritWind00
Hope the magic and joy of Xmas lingers in the Glimmerwood thru the whole of 2017...and I mean this with my whole DA*N heart!

royalmissk
12-28-16, 10:35 AM
I know that TL is aware of this bug: sometimes during bad connectivity, players get a series of pop-up messages about every past goal that is to be "revived" with gems.
While playing, I mis-clicked one such message and spent some of my gems. I waited a couple of days to see if they would be returned, but they were not.
(The message was for a goal that I had long completed and unlocked all the recipes to (SweetCo), so I should not have been even "eligible" for that offer in the first place.)

Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how many gems were lost in that one click (I'm guessing between 10-30). Please look into this!

id: royalmissk
date of incident: 12/26 (may be 12/27 because of time zone)

Rynetory2
12-28-16, 07:07 PM
I am sorry you lost your gems. The forum is unable to assist on loss of gems. Please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). Thanks.

zaaracake
01-04-17, 09:28 PM
Sorted.
Thread can be archived or deleted.
Thanks v much mods and thanks S8 for responding to my ticket.
#SpiritWind00 (especially)

SpiritWind00
01-04-17, 11:00 PM
Thanks Zaara - I'm glad it's all resolved for you :)

closing thread as issue completed.

Ilovetodesign
03-05-17, 03:10 PM
Hi everyone,
How is everyone doing?
I seem to have a problem with my Bakery.
I had 195 Gems and some stuff messed up with my account.
I tried to shut things down and reboot and it took a bunch of Gems and stuff I began cooking finished all of a sudden too. 162 I have.
Thank you for all help,
Amy

Rynetory2
03-05-17, 09:13 PM
I am sorry this happened. For loss of gems, please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

efoote
10-27-17, 10:53 AM
Is there anyway to get gems back if you accidentally spent them on an item you didn?t want? Just bought a pink oven by mistake

bobbyrae
10-27-17, 11:05 AM
Email support and let them know that you purchased a pink oven on the x day of y but that you were not happy with your purchase and would like to return the item and receive a refund on your purchase.

pixiegamer
10-27-17, 01:56 PM
Email support and let them know that you purchased a pink oven on the x day of y but that you were not happy with your purchase and would like to return the item and receive a refund on your purchase.

A slight correction: you should definitely contact support for loss of gems, but they no longer take email reports. You can contact them through the forum (link in my signature).

I'm sorry this happened to you :( Please provide as many details as you can in your report. Hope you can get your gems back!

efoote
10-27-17, 06:02 PM
Thank you!

Lisa22maluca
11-01-17, 08:43 PM
A slight correction: you should definitely contact support for loss of gems, but they no longer take email reports. You can contact them through the forum (link in my signature).

I'm sorry this happened to you :( Please provide as many details as you can in your report. Hope you can get your gems back!

I have tried to contact support for loss gems twice in this week through the link in your signature and the answer was this:
[removed support communication (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)]
What should i do now?
Last week I clicked the bottom to buy 2.400.000 gold coins by mistake and lost 100 gems. I would like to get them back.

pixiegamer
11-02-17, 09:18 AM
Please send me a PM with your ticket number :)

Moving to Bugs and Issues

go_atving
11-13-17, 10:09 AM
Don't know if anyone else is having this problem? Had 238 gems n now I only have 110. Plus my 2 other bakeries are missing gems too. Reported this but they closed it and I'm having a hard time getting any help. I've worked to save up my gems. It's a shame I've lost them. Don't know why or where they went? Any help? Thank you

kooky panda
11-13-17, 10:58 AM
When submitting your support ticket, make sure you choose " payments" - Use in game currency or other from the drop down menu.

Please reply back to your last email and tell them you have lost gems .

If you ticket gets closed again, please send me your support ticket number by PM.

cookiesandcakescafe
12-02-17, 06:05 PM
I had 33 gems now all of the sudden I had 24 and I didn't even buy anything or accidentally spent them please help I also sent a email but it wasn't any help.

kooky panda
12-03-17, 02:20 PM
I am sorry this happened! The forum cannot override support. For further issues, please respond back to support for assistance.

BakerQueen35
12-11-17, 02:47 PM
I have been a faithful player of Bakery Story for 5 years now so I'm truly beyond pissed about this matter. For the past few days old goals have been popping up interrupting my game, I try to close them and accidentally hit purchase. Go to support and they tell me basically, "sorry can't help you" what kind of [] is that. You don't have any problems taking my money when I buy gems, but you can't give me my gems back that I didn't mean to spend due to a glitch in your system that has these pop ups throwing the whole game out of wack!! This is ridiculous, what happened to customer service!!

Deanas_desserts
12-11-17, 08:50 PM
Yes I have had the exact same thing happen to me. So frustrating! And then being told that support won't help just adds insult to injury. And to top it off whatever old pr ize I accidentally purchased I didn't even receive. Sooooo not cool!!!!

Rosebudplus
12-12-17, 01:11 PM
Same thing here, all of my gems are gone thanks to the pop up.

giadyl
12-12-17, 01:23 PM
Yeah, this has happened to me many times. Just now, I spent a gem to finish my recipe so my goal for that food item would be met. It took my gem, finished the cooking but did not up my total. Ripped off again.

MissCeara
12-14-17, 07:51 AM
It's happening to me as well.

It used to only happen if I switched accounts. Once I was in the new account, I'd be barraged with the old goal pop ups until I force closed and restarted the game. Then everything would be fine until I switched accounts again.

Now, however, it's happening with zero account switching, and restarting the game is not an effective remedy. The storm of pop ups just starts all over again every time.

snowbun23
12-14-17, 09:12 AM
Hi everyone,

Just want to share that I've lost gems in Restaurant Story early this year, but I've received ALL the gems back after submitting tickets to S8 support.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Previously, in the support link under Category, I had chosen 'Issues/Bugs' - 'Missing/Lost in-game currency', filled out the relevant details and I'd get help.
But NOW, with that option, I'll get an immediate automated reply from s8 to my email telling me that the ticket's closed (..in short my gems have disappeared into a black hole forever).

But... In the Restaurant Story forum, an upset player posted a few days ago that his/her gems were lost via the old goal pop ups. The moderator said to -
choose payments - accidentally use in game currency.

I hope anyone who has lost gems due to the old goal pop ups recently can click those options (i.e. choose payments - accidentally use in game currency) in the support link, and please tell the rest of us here if your gem refund had been successful or not.

kooky panda
12-14-17, 10:01 AM
I am sorry but the forum cannot help with loss of gems .
Closing thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum

Puttietat087
01-13-18, 01:14 AM
I just went into the game & 13 Gems are gone!

Of Course I sent an email to Storm8 & as quick as I hit send it's was closed!

[Ticket #2412951] Your ticket has been closed

I Don't know if anything can be done here! They want us to buy buy but they never help!

Thanking in advance for any help!

kooky panda
01-13-18, 03:16 PM
Make sure you pick the correct category when sending in your request form.

Payment- Other.

Ilovetodesign
06-01-18, 07:50 PM
When I was trying to open the counter section it keeps opening the wrong one & got I think a weird thing I wasn't trying to purchase.
Thanks,
Amy

kooky panda
06-03-18, 09:06 AM
Please contact support for assistance.
See support link in my signature.

heartknee
06-05-18, 12:03 AM
I spent 24 gems on one of the mystery boxes unintentionally. I was scrolling over to see how much my next expansion would cost and I accidentally clicked a mystery pack and received an arabesque. I really would appreciate a reimbursement of my gems. I have watched many ads to get them.

LalaSmooth
06-05-18, 02:30 AM
I spent 24 gems on one of the mystery boxes unintentionally. I was scrolling over to see how much my next expansion would cost and I accidentally clicked a mystery pack and received an arabesque. I really would appreciate a reimbursement of my gems. I have watched many ads to get them.

You can email storm8 about it with a copy of your receipt

Rynetory2
06-05-18, 08:13 AM

Welcome to the forum. :)

I am very sorry this happened to you. I'm afraid neither the forum nor Support can assist with loss of gems. :(

Gpsyy
06-07-18, 12:08 AM
I've been playing and collected gems for years. Just now I had one of those 'would you like to complete this goal' glitch and lost 65 gems. I didn't even know I clicked on it until I realised my gems were missing. This is so unfair, Storm8. Can you give me back my gems?

Thanks for reading.

Rynetory2
06-07-18, 07:14 AM
I am sorry this happened to you. I'm afraid the forum cant assist on loss of gems. :(

SujuiceWong
09-26-18, 01:06 AM
So I accidentally spent 80gems on the expansion but I didn?t want to expand at all, can you guys revert my bakery?s size back and give me back my 80 gems? I really don?t wanna expand my place anymore😭 and the bar popped up so fast and I somehow tapped on the expand with 80gems button, it all happened too fast I couldn?t react lmao someone help me☹️

Rynetory2
09-26-18, 02:00 AM
I am sorry this happened to you. I'm afraid the forum is unable to assist on loss of gems. :(

vodkalover
10-25-18, 01:04 PM
AHHH help please!!

While checking on my goal I accidentally clicked a button that spent gems to complete it. I just lost somewhere between 25-30 gems I'm not sure. I logged a ticket and got an email notification right away saying my ticket has been closed and "Unfortunately, we are unable to reverse any exchanges made within Bakery Story. We apologize for the inconvenience."

What do I do??? :(

EDIT: i just submitted another ticket under the "other" category. What do I do in the meantime... Keep working on the goal?

EDIT2: my second ticket just got marked as closed with the same response as the first. :|

EdiiLouise
10-25-18, 01:57 PM
AHHH help please!!

While checking on my goal I accidentally clicked a button that spent gems to complete it. I just lost somewhere between 25-30 gems I'm not sure. I logged a ticket and got an email notification right away saying my ticket has been closed and "Unfortunately, we are unable to reverse any exchanges made within Bakery Story. We apologize for the inconvenience."

What do I do??? :(

EDIT: i just submitted another ticket under the "other" category. What do I do in the meantime... Keep working on the goal?

You could purchase more if you are willing to spend real cash on gems

vodkalover
10-25-18, 02:08 PM
this sucks. my second ticket was just marked as closed. of course i know i can buy gems but obviously i don't WANT to.

AnnirasSweets
10-25-18, 03:27 PM
this sucks. my second ticket was just marked as closed. of course i know i can buy gems but obviously i don't WANT to.

I'm pretty sure in situations like this (where you accidentally fall into a gem trap) s8 offers no support. To them, this is a player 'error' or however you want to say it. Sadly, this is just one of those things that happens to all players at one time or another. I know it's not what you want to hear, but the only thing to do going forward is to click slowly and never play when you're not concentrating fully.

I feel for you but at least it was only 30 gems, I just had a toddler waste over 300 gems in my game because I forgot to lock my screen. Lesson learned! And I've set my screen to lock at 15 seconds which is not ideal for other things but something I clearly need to adjust to as I refuse to let this happen again.

vodkalover
10-25-18, 05:01 PM
Yes just frustrating because looking online it appears that they used to adjust for these mistakes!! But yes in the end, it's just a game. I don't envy you losing 300 gems though!

Rynetory2
10-29-18, 06:37 AM
I am very sorry this happened to you. I'm afraid the forum can't assist with loss of gems. :(

fluttering1
12-04-18, 01:46 PM
I accidentally hit the option to use gems instead of serving 15 parade floats! Is there a way to reverse that, it used all my gems!!

my607
12-04-18, 05:52 PM
I accidentally hit the option to use gems instead of serving 15 parade floats! Is there a way to reverse that, it used all my gems!!

No, what’s done is done.

fluttering1
12-05-18, 08:57 AM
No, what’s done is done.

Thank you for the info. Thought I read once that a person could contact Storm8 but I must have been dreaming again ;-)

Rynetory2
12-08-18, 09:18 PM

I am very sorry this happened to you. I'm afraid the forum can't assist with loss of gems. :( Support is unable to help due to limited support.