PDA

View Full Version : 2 Skeleking Dragons?

tinkyw1nky
10-25-17, 06:13 PM
So I'm sure many of you are in a similar situation...I already have the skeleking and almost have enough tricks to craft another one, while still far far away from a skelequeen. If time runs out and you have the option to craft a second skeleking instead of the queen would you? For me, it seems kind of weird to have two "kings" instead of a king and queen...also it takes up the second dragon slot in the Boneyard habitat and unless you are willing to spend money to buy a premium habitat that houses spooky dragons, you are out of luck. But it does kind of feel like a waste to NOT use the 20000 saved up tricks and craft an ultra rare. Too bad the incubation time is an eternity and this dragon can't be traded. Thoughts anyone?

Phoenix406
10-25-17, 06:38 PM
Hey, in this day and age, two kings are perfectly acceptable. ;) Although in that case, they are often referred to as "queens." *thinking face emoji*

Anyway, yes, I have been thinking the same thing. I guess it boils down to how much you want that habitat slot versus how much you want a second Skeleking. If I can't get a Skelequeen but get enough tricks for a second Skeleking, I will go ahead and craft him. I like to display dragons at different levels, anyway. Like, if something is really cute as a baby and really awesome as an epic, I will try to keep one baby and grow one up.

starship412
11-01-17, 09:55 AM
So I'm sure many of you are in a similar situation...I already have the skeleking and almost have enough tricks to craft another one, while still far far away from a skelequeen. If time runs out and you have the option to craft a second skeleking instead of the queen would you? For me, it seems kind of weird to have two "kings" instead of a king and queen...also it takes up the second dragon slot in the Boneyard habitat and unless you are willing to spend money to buy a premium habitat that houses spooky dragons, you are out of luck. But it does kind of feel like a waste to NOT use the 20000 saved up tricks and craft an ultra rare. Too bad the incubation time is an eternity and this dragon can't be traded. Thoughts anyone?

I'd go ahead and craft the extra Skeleking anyway. I got 3 of them and put 2 in storage for future use in tournaments (they are good at level 10 or above and are just as strong as Infinities and the other ADIPS dragons - Achilles, Diamond, Infinity, Passion, Soccer).

AwesomeChefDad
11-01-17, 07:44 PM
I am not close but yeah I would for the reasons mentioned above me...they are a top battler against the champs, so if I could I would no question.

Limequat
11-02-17, 09:58 AM
I'd get a second king for the reasons listed above. Even if you don't want to keep an extra one around, I'd say go ahead and craft the king anyway. A new world event should be coming up soon, and the incubation time of the egg will give you a nice start.