PDA

View Full Version : Senior Moment

FieldsLikeB
10-25-17, 08:01 AM
What are we being asked to do this week for Skelequeen points I still need a bit less than 5 K. I've looked for something in the brown book. Probably having a senior b moment but can't find it.

In other news my skeleking dragon poofs unless I collect coins or feed him is that supposed to happen? It's a bit strange I kepp thinking I've lost the wee fellow.

random59
10-25-17, 01:01 PM
What are we being asked to do this week for Skelequeen points I still need a bit less than 5 K. I've looked for something in the brown book. Probably having a senior b moment but can't find it.

In other news my skeleking dragon poofs unless I collect coins or feed him is that supposed to happen? It's a bit strange I kepp thinking I've lost the wee fellow.

You will earn treats throughout this Tales, I believe there are 5000 on offer, maybe more if we get another tournament.

As for your naughty Skeleking hiding, this tends to work, uninstall your game and do a fresh install, it worked with my 1st but my 2nd is hiding so I am evolving him to see if this helps. If not I will wait until I craft my 3rd and do a fresh install.

Lastly you are not having a seniors moment, lol, you just took one too many blonde pills this morning, haha!

Athabasca55
10-26-17, 08:25 AM
Random, what do mean by fresh install? I delete the app from my iPad, then go to the App Store and download, but Skeleking keeps poofing, lol. Is that what you do for a fresh install? Thanks!

kooky panda
10-26-17, 10:58 AM
Random, what do mean by fresh install? I delete the app from my iPad, then go to the App Store and download, but Skeleking keeps poofing, lol. Is that what you do for a fresh install? Thanks!
Yes this a fresh install. Try restarting your device to see if that helps.

Athabasca55
10-26-17, 12:50 PM
Le sigh, yes kooky, I did restart, and still no success. This is a ticket with S8, ongoing.