PDA

View Full Version : Great Game! Great Job! Keep up the good work!

Unregistered
08-18-10, 01:26 PM
Hey TeamLava,

It amazes me how many people will complain about a free game! So I wanted to take a moment and applaud you for a great little game. I, for one, am having a lot of fun with it. Can't wait for more things to come.

You might consider a few fun items like a statue (guy on or horse), plaza/town square, subway entrances, road tiles w/vehicles or people on them (that might be difficult given the clever connecting and repositioning of road tiles), gardens, topiary, seasonal accents (fall colors, Christmas decorations, spring blossoms).

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Unregistered
08-18-10, 02:34 PM
Enjoying the game! The complainers should learn to relax and play the game you built, not just see who can get to the highest level.

Hawk 8
08-18-10, 03:49 PM
Thank You TeamLava

Unregistered
08-18-10, 04:40 PM
It's not about getting to the highest level with me anyway. It is a fun game. But It would just be nice if team lava would be fair and reasonable with there items that's all. Trust me I know they do it to make money. I wouldn't expect everything to be free and I don't mind paying for gems. Just make the gem items reasonable that's all.

Underegistered
08-19-10, 03:33 AM
There are yet more criticisms than level/expansion racing and reliance on City Cash that I feel are valid and worth hearing on these forums. The transposition of the Farm Story 'watering' mechanic for one; it really doesn't work with a city and I don't mind saying so, TeamLava won't be offended by that I'm sure.

There is so little city functionality, above an unpenalised suggestion to have a higher happiness rating than population, that some players are bound to wonder if this exists only to improve the user base by courting those who don't find farms attractive. If so then this is the place for them to voice these concerns as the developers can then weigh up if these views represent a profitable majority for their future projects.