PDA

View Full Version : Blue & Purple, 24 hours?

Nailsinthecityy
10-20-17, 07:58 PM
I've been googling like crazy and can't get an answer. I bred blue and purple together (charm and another blue/purple combo, I don't remember which) and got a 24 hour breed time. Any idea on what it can be? TY in advance 😊

FireballFarm
10-20-17, 11:15 PM
There is currently no blue/purple with a 24 hr timer. The closest are Penumbra (25 hr) and Night (23 hr).
Charm is actually purple/red, but even with red tossed into the mix, there still isn't a 24 hr. result.
It's probably a Penumbra or a Night. :)

Nailsinthecityy
10-21-17, 11:20 AM
There is currently no blue/purple with a 24 hr timer. The closest are Penumbra (25 hr) and Night (23 hr).

Charm is actually purple/red, but even with red tossed into the mix, there still isn't a 24 hr. result.
It's probably a Penumbra or a Night. :)

That's right I always forget that charm has red (the colors throw me off lol). It was definitely 24 hours, but maybe it was a glitch? I'll find out soon 😊

MajicHearts
10-21-17, 04:16 PM
Post your results please!

Nailsinthecityy
10-21-17, 08:12 PM
I'm a dope lol . I used a Coral, not a Charm 😶 And I bred it with a Spell dragon. It is indeed a Night as FireballFarm said, but I swear that timer said 24 hours (I checked it several times) But the egg is marked correctly at 23. I can only chalk it up to a glitch.

MajicHearts
10-22-17, 05:35 AM
I'm a dope lol . I used a Coral, not a Charm �� And I bred it with a Spell dragon. It is indeed a Night as FireballFarm said, but I swear that timer said 24 hours (I checked it several times) But the egg is marked correctly at 23. I can only chalk it up to a glitch.
I'm sure we've all done this...welcome to the club!