PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Tricky Twilight - 2017 Oct 20

Eluzyion
10-20-17, 12:56 PM
Doing Tricky Twilight.. On 2nd mission collect 200 LB points get 160 tricks - won't complete. I've closed and re-opened game multiple times.. I've got 7252 LB points, obviously not getting credit. Devs please add tricks earned to my game. Thank you.

I'm having to actually get more LB points to trigger the reward.. Log out back in, get more points every time. I shouldn't have to I've reached the milestones.

1. Collect 25 LB pts - 160 tricks

2. Collect 200 LB pts - 160 tricks

3. Collect 500 LB pts - 310 tricks

4. Collect 875 LB pts - 315 tricks

5. Collect 1300 LB pts - 315 tricks

6. Collect 1850 LB pts - 630 tricks

7. Collect 3000 LB pts - 630 tricks

8. Collect 4150 LB pts - 630 tricks

9. Collect 5000 LB pts - 945 tricks

10. Collect 5800 LB pts - 945 tricks

11. Collect 7200 LB pts - 1260 tricks

After completing LB my Sorcerer's Steed is only at 95% .. ?why?

Trick rewards aren't coming in properly.. I did speed breeding passing milestones, logging off/on didn't work, I had to feed, log out/in collect reward, feed log out/in collect..repeat

After completing LB and getting all Tricky Twilight rewards.. (Completed every trick reward in every event) Sorcerer's Steed is at 95% I've completed every trick reward.. Are they wanting us to pay the last 218 gems for this animal? Please let us know what's going on S8!

BBHome20
10-20-17, 01:56 PM
I'm having the same problem, hopefully the devs see our posts and fix it

gramland
10-20-17, 01:59 PM
I just finished number 7. collect 3000 LB points and got the 630 tricks. I am now at 76 %. I'm going to take a breather now. I have also had to log in and out countless times and its become tiresome. Maybe only 95% because there is still another animal, the raccoon one running on some ball?. A tournament maybe?

supster50
10-20-17, 03:20 PM
Still no 200 LeaderBoard points and no 160 black pumpkin points. Shut down my I pad and back on several times and no luck. Would really be nice to have it work properly with out everyone asking for help. Thank you again in advance.

persezabar
10-20-17, 03:26 PM
Doing Tricky Twilight.. On 2nd mission collect 200 LB points get 160 tricks - won't complete. I've closed and re-opened game multiple times.. I've got 7252 LB points, obviously not getting credit. Devs please add tricks earned to my game. Thank you.
It was the same for me, on 2nd when get 200LB didn?t see reward, I log out and re-open but nothing. I have got 7248 LB points...

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-20-17, 03:55 PM
Same for me :( Storm8. Fix it please

supster50
10-20-17, 03:57 PM
Still no 200 LeaderBoard points and no 160 black pumpkin points. Shut down my I pad and back on several times and no luck. Would really be nice to have it work properly with out everyone asking for help. Thank you again in advance.

Thank you very much just got them, the 160 black pumpkin points but not the L B 200 points and now I need to get the next set of L B points 500 and the black pumpkin points also at 310 points

[S8] Chunk
10-20-17, 05:13 PM

Hey! I've gone ahead and reported this issue. You should be able to get the credit if you force close the game and reopen it.

Rynetory2
10-20-17, 08:23 PM
Are you guys still having this issue? Please let us know if issue persists. Thanks.

Chunk;1462023']Hey! I've gone ahead and reported this issue. You should be able to get the credit if you force close the game and reopen it.

supster50
10-20-17, 09:00 PM
Are you guys still having this issue? Please let us know if issue persists. Thanks.

Yes we are. Received most of tricky treats. Only got the first 200 LB points. Still owed the 500, the 875, and the 1375 points. And the last 310 tricky treats that go with the 1375 LB points. Please fix getting hard t track. And I was boosting at the time a1.5 boost and haven't gotten any extra points so far. Please explain?

Rynetory2
10-20-17, 09:12 PM
Yes we are. Received most of tricky treats. Only got the first 200 LB points. Still owed the 500, the 875, and the 1375 points. And the last 310 tricky treats that go with the 1375 LB points. Please fix getting hard t track. And I was boosting at the time a1.5 boost and haven't gotten any extra points so far. Please explain?

Thanks for your feedback. Let me flag over to them to check again. I'll ask them to check on the boost too.

Sugarcat5
10-20-17, 09:27 PM
Yes I'm still having this problem as well with not getting the tricks for 200 LB points.

TinkerFairy89
10-20-17, 10:06 PM
I have 7402 points and I'm not getting my tricks either.

MystiqueRealm
10-20-17, 10:18 PM
I had to do what Eluzyion said, even though you have the points for the reward it won't give it until you add more points, feeding works even 10 pts, close the game open it collect reward, feed again close the game again etc the only way to avoid it is to close and open game every time you hit a milestone, if you speed breed and get ahead it won't give reward unless you add more points each time, which is crazy

BBHome20
10-20-17, 11:16 PM
Yes, still have to log out and go back in to get points

violetfarm105
10-21-17, 12:46 AM
Same thing is happening to me S8. I have been shutting down & opening the game. After doing this, occasionally I have been getting tricks after buying apples. But I don?t want to have to buy apples to get my rewards. But I am not sure if I received all my tricks. Also, I don?t see where I received my LB points. Please check this out S8. It is still not working properly.

supster50
10-21-17, 04:22 AM
Thanks for your feedback. Let me flag over to them to check again. I'll ask them to check on the boost too.

Still the Same no points.opened and shut my iPad so many times it's starting to look like an old wooden screen door on a house full of kids playing tag ur it!

Sugarcat5
10-21-17, 05:48 AM
I'm past the fifth milestone and still no black pumpkins. I'm also not sure if I'm getting my boost points properly as other players have brought up.

mypreciou83
10-21-17, 05:57 AM
I'm having the same issue. At first closing the game and re opening helped but not anymore. I hope this gets fixed

retseho
10-21-17, 05:58 AM
I had to do what Eluzyion said, even though you have the points for the reward it won't give it until you add more points, feeding works even 10 pts, close the game open it collect reward, feed again close the game again etc the only way to avoid it is to close and open game every time you hit a milestone, if you speed breed and get ahead it won't give reward unless you add more points each time, which is crazy

Thanks for the workaround.
Adding even 1 point(feed 200 apples) then log-out & log-in will trigger the missing reward.
The problem occurs when you pass a few reward goals in one session. To avoid this bug, pass each reward milestone, log-out then log-in to continue your speed breeding until you hit the next reward milestone, log-out ...

supster50
10-21-17, 06:15 AM
That's fine and good going down the road, but there is still a little over 7000 LB points I don't have 18 hours into the new LB. plus the tricky treats that aren't there. That could be a deciding factor in 1st and ????

Sugarcat5
10-21-17, 06:26 AM
I started doing the feed log out thing and am caught up on pumpkins. However...i did some calculations and am not getting all the boost points I should be getting.

supster50
10-21-17, 07:18 AM
When I open the tricky twilight icon on the right of my screen it's showing a percentage and it is giving tricky treats but still no LB points. Please fix, please explain, please thank you.

supster50
10-21-17, 09:20 AM
When I open the tricky twilight icon on the right of my screen it's showing a percentage and it is giving tricky treats but still no LB points. Please fix, please explain, please thank you.

Is anyone getting the right amount of LB and or tricky treats yet?

Phoenix406
10-21-17, 06:15 PM
I got past 3000 LB points but didn't get the Tricks for getting 3000 points. I've logged in and out several times. I'm not sure if I'm getting Treats for breeding. It says we should be getting 5x Treats for breeding, right? And I did a boost so I'd get extra points for feeding my Dampire Bat to level 12, but only got the regular 500 points.

luna2cute
10-21-17, 06:29 PM
I am getting nothing for breeding or anything as far as I can tell.

Phoenix406
10-21-17, 07:14 PM
Hmmm, just got the Tricks for reaching 3000 LB points - about 7 hours after I earned them. At least they came through.

DirkDragon
10-22-17, 12:22 AM
Didn't get the pumpkins for passing 1850 LB points and neither did my wife. This sems a regular feature for these events!

EDIT just came through after nearly 3 hours, better late than never.

Zamom72
10-22-17, 10:22 PM
I'miss glad I read this post as I just noticed I wasn't getting tricks for the LB goals either. I logged out & in & got the one level's reward, but was already past the next reward. I had to log out/in about 3 times to get the reward. Now I'm not even sure if I've been getting the proper LB points as I've been assuming the game was correct.

NazKat
10-26-17, 06:01 AM
My tricky twilight not working now. Was fine until now. Didn't get my tricks points for 3000 milestone.

kropczynka82
10-27-17, 05:55 AM
Today an hour ago I used a spin and got some points and it didn't count

AppieP
10-27-17, 06:16 AM
Today an hour ago I used a spin and got some points and it didn't count

This happens to me yesterday.

maddylboudet
10-27-17, 08:30 AM
I wish I had started documenting earlier because I was thinking wait a minute , is that right? Now I have pictures and proof but I wonder how many points I lost before this!
10/26- says collect 945 points for 5000 leaderboard points. Shows me at 96% and 5009 points.
10/27- says collect 5800 leaderboard points, get 945 points.
My tricks percentage went from64%, 1454 to 68% but 1265 points! How did I lose 189 points ? Where are the 945 points?

missKristel
10-27-17, 10:24 AM
My percentage is currently 87%. I didn't plan on getting the Sorcerer's Steed but since I'm so close, I really hope I can get it!

maddylboudet
10-27-17, 11:28 AM
It seems to me since so many people are having issues, (many more may just not realize it), and I doubt there is a way to go back through and document the points on all accounts, or if there is , that S8 would go through every account and check, that everyone should be given both tricks and treats prizes. As for the correct final order on the LB, no idea..

AppieP
10-27-17, 02:58 PM
I completed all the events including this LB and tourneys. Only need to reach round 27 and 30 for this tourney to collect the last tricks. But I have 92%. How do I get it to 100%. Do we need to pay gems for completing it?

BBHome20
10-27-17, 03:35 PM
I completed all the events including this LB and tourneys. Only need to reach round 27 and 30 for this tourney to collect the last tricks. But I have 92%. How do I get it to 100%. Do we need to pay gems for completing it?

No you shouldn't have to pay to finish... I have finished and received the Sorcerer's Steed when I won Round 22 ??

Phoenix406
10-27-17, 03:36 PM

I don't know. I am at 99% and haven't completed the tournament yet. It says I could buy the Steed for 50 gems at this point, but, of course, I will finish the tournament first and see what happens then. I don't know how I could have received any tricks that you didn't.

miadoubled
10-27-17, 04:49 PM
This is insane, everyone not being able to get their points! It just happened to me AGAIN and said its onto the next one already, restarted the game a few times..and still nothing. its just getting to be ridiculously unfair! Spending so much money and you cant get your points you earned.

AppieP
10-28-17, 01:48 AM
This is insane, everyone not being able to get their points! It just happened to me AGAIN and said its onto the next one already, restarted the game a few times..and still nothing. its just getting to be ridiculously unfair! Spending so much money and you cant get your points you earned.

I hope storm 8 will give is us all the extra points we just loss. It looks like if everyone completed all the events, they need to get the Sorcerers Steed

maddylboudet
10-28-17, 04:41 AM
Are the developers aware of this? Are they looking into it? I've started taking pictures first thing and any time I complete a goal. I entirely spaced the 5xfor breeding points and I haven't documented my breeding. Has anyone sent a ticket in on this? I haven't , I've not had a good experience before and this issue seems so universal and so obviously a glitch that I would think S8 would need to respond en masse, as opposed to individuals. Anyone got any ideas?

AppieP
10-28-17, 04:09 PM
I just made it to round 30. Again the tricks didn't count to my total again. Still 92%. What do I need to do. With hatching I can't get it to the 100%. Lost a lot of tricks, while I deserved all the tricks from completing all the events. Not happy at all with this.

Phoenix406
10-28-17, 09:17 PM
I automatically got the steed on both accounts as soon as I beat round 22 on each account. Still short on Treats, though.

AppleWhite84
10-28-17, 09:32 PM
I needed 818 tricks to get the steed. I reached the last milestone on th LB which said it would give me over 1,000 tricks but it didn't! It says I still need 566! I should have gotten the steed, it's really unfair :(

Rynetory2
10-28-17, 11:29 PM
I needed 818 tricks to get the steed. I reached the last milestone on th LB which said it would give me over 1,000 tricks but it didn't! It says I still need 566! I should have gotten the steed, it's really unfair :(

Sorry about that. :( Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game. Send me your ticket number via pm and I'll add it to my report.

AppleWhite84
10-29-17, 12:58 AM
Sorry about that. :( Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game. Send me your ticket number via pm and I'll add it to my report.

Thank you, pm sent :)

AppieP
10-29-17, 02:06 AM

And what about me and all the others who didn't received the tricks they earn?? I played every event and completed it but not received all the tricks for it.

Rynetory2
10-29-17, 02:58 AM
Thank you, pm sent :)

Got it, replied you via pm.

Rynetory2
10-29-17, 03:00 AM
And what about me and all the others who didn't received the tricks they earn?? I played every event and completed it but not received all the tricks for it.

Dont worry, I didnt forget about you all. I have already reported for you guys much earlier. :) I have not posted because I have not gotten update yet but I'll keep checking. You guys will be the first to know as soon as I hear anything.

AppieP
10-29-17, 04:04 AM
Dont worry, I didnt forget about you all. I have already reported for you guys much earlier. :) I have not posted because I have not gotten update yet but I'll keep checking. You guys will be the first to know as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks just completed the Tourney and hatched Jack-O'-Lanturn but still have 94%. Completed every event this month. So I need to have more than enough for the Sorcerer's Steed.
Can't wait how S8 will fix this, and we receive the Steed.

kropczynka82
10-29-17, 05:05 AM
Unfortunetely I have only 85% for Steed and I don't think I can get it :-(

torfhoeken3
10-29-17, 12:50 PM
Not getting treats for hatching limited time animals, even if the description clearly says so - had not noticed until now, but no treats received for hatching the steed, wair wolf, jack o?lanturtle even though those are all clearly marked as limited time animals in the shop. Stuck at 90% on the cat, and those hatchings should have made a (slight) difference... Anyone else having this problem, and has this been reported to S8?

missourijan
10-29-17, 02:03 PM

I'm having to actually get more LB points to trigger the reward.. Log out back in, get more points every time. I shouldn't have to I've reached the milestones.

1. Collect 25 LB pts - 160 tricks

2. Collect 200 LB pts - 160 tricks

3. Collect 500 LB pts - 310 tricks

4. Collect 875 LB pts - 315 tricks

5. Collect 1300 LB pts - 315 tricks

6. Collect 1850 LB pts - 630 tricks

7. Collect 3000 LB pts - 630 tricks

8. Collect 4150 LB pts - 630 tricks

9. Collect 5000 LB pts - 945 tricks

10. Collect 5800 LB pts - 945 tricks

11. Collect 7200 LB pts - 1260 tricks

After completing LB my Sorcerer's Steed is only at 95% .. ?why?

Trick rewards aren't coming in properly.. I did speed breeding passing milestones, logging off/on didn't work, I had to feed, log out/in collect reward, feed log out/in collect..repeat

After completing LB and getting all Tricky Twilight rewards.. (Completed every trick reward in every event) Sorcerer's Steed is at 95% I've completed every trick reward.. Are they wanting us to pay the last 218 gems for this animal? Please let us know what's going on S8!

I am having same issue. I have done every trick reward and am only at 96

missourijan
10-29-17, 02:21 PM
Are the developers aware of this? Are they looking into it? I've started taking pictures first thing and any time I complete a goal. I entirely spaced the 5xfor breeding points and I haven't documented my breeding. Has anyone sent a ticket in on this? I haven't , I've not had a good experience before and this issue seems so universal and so obviously a glitch that I would think S8 would need to respond en masse, as opposed to individuals. Anyone got any ideas?

5x breeding is joke.too. Could not manage to breed either animal for treats but I have sped bred since this even started through 500 gems and treats sit at 60% If I dont get these animals I am never spending another dollar of my money playing this game.

indigo2012xxx
10-29-17, 05:27 PM
At 96% for Sorcerer’s Steed, but there’s no more tricks to earn. Now what? ��

Zamom72
10-29-17, 10:24 PM
So excited! Logged on tonight to find I earned the Sorcerer's Steed! With 3 ghost animals, it made it worth it to buy Arcane Arbor. Still at 88% for Witch's Familiar & no Wendiglow yet, but I'll keep plugging along.

Rynetory2
10-30-17, 01:22 AM
Thanks just completed the Tourney and hatched Jack-O'-Lanturn but still have 94%. Completed every event this month. So I need to have more than enough for the Sorcerer's Steed.
Can't wait how S8 will fix this, and we receive the Steed.

If you think you're missing out on the Sorcerer's Steed due to missing points, I suggest that you contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and have an agent to assist you. Hope it works out for you.

maddylboudet
10-30-17, 05:08 AM
Last day, still missing hundreds, maybe thousands of tricks.. I have taken pictures of every move I've made the last several days but now I can't even find my total number of tricks anywhere, only a percentage. I will send a ticket in, but based on my past experience and on the sheer number of people reporting the same issue, I am predicting that S8 will insist that I am completely wrong, and I will not receive my tricks or steed. I have been trying to play w no expectations, refusing to get excited over new animals, knowing I have no chance of breeding them,despite continuous attempts, and that I have no chance of even reaching the community level w it's drastically higher point structure. As much as I love the excitement of breeding and seeing new creatures emerge, if this event ends in complete frustration again I will have to seriously consider deleting. It's a game, it's supposed to be fun, enjoyable, relaxing, a break from daily routine and stress...not something that consumes energy w frustration and induces stress.

AppieP
10-30-17, 09:46 AM
If you think you're missing out on the Sorcerer's Steed due to missing points, I suggest that you contact Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and have an agent to assist you. Hope it works out for you.

Just send a request. Let's see how this end.
If you want to see the ticket number you can send me a PM.
Thanks so far

poofyena
10-30-17, 12:16 PM
Was pretty excited to complete the tourney this morning and the leader board just now... but my tricks have gone down to 88%!? What's happened :( I was just about to put my turtle on the nest but I'm not sure I should bother due to space issues if I'm not going to get steed.
I completed everything!

Clark_Wayne
10-30-17, 12:23 PM
At 96% for Sorcerer?s Steed, but there?s no more tricks to earn. Now what? ��
same for me. did all the tricks goals. no way i am going to spend 158 gems to get the pony.
to far for the cat : only 65% :(

AppieP
10-30-17, 12:31 PM
same for me. did all the tricks goals. no way i am going to spend 158 gems to get the pony.
to far for the cat : only 65% :(

I filled out a form to support and received a answer that it is
[] Not the answer I was hoping for.

Maheks
10-30-17, 12:59 PM
I am having same issue. I have done every trick reward and am only at 96

Same with me completed every trick and on 96%. This must have been the plan all along to get each player to use gems to get the Sorcerer's Steed.

MystiqueRealm
10-30-17, 01:04 PM
It's hard to tell without having each event in its own thread to go back and check, next time there's a month long event we should do that

elvisluv1
10-30-17, 02:22 PM
I am having the same issue as well. Completed the tournament, hatched the jack-o-lanturtle, finished all trick "goals" and am at 96%. I submitted 2 forms (1 under gameplay and then 1 under goal/challenge issue) and got the same response for both...

[]

I am at a loss...

Clark_Wayne
10-30-17, 04:20 PM
I filled out a form to support and received a answer that it is
[] Not the answer I was hoping for.

I am having the same issue as well. Completed the tournament, hatched the jack-o-lanturtle, finished all trick "goals" and am at 96%. I submitted 2 forms (1 under gameplay and then 1 under goal/challenge issue) and got the same response for both...

[]

I am at a loss...��

welcome to s8 wonderful world ;)

AppleWhite84
10-30-17, 05:43 PM
I finished all the trick goals as well and I'm at 90% completed. This is completely unfair and support was no help with their answer to me :( I know I won't be able to get the cat, but I should be getting the steed. My sister is at 94% and we both finished all the samrle goals for tricks. How can the percentages be off? Makes no sense.

Zamom72
10-30-17, 06:00 PM
There's definitely a tracking issue. I didn't complete the tournament (have I ever?) & don't think I got the first round of tricky events, but I got my Steed. You guys should definitely be getting the Steed. Just got the Witch'so Familiar. I hope this kitty is as cool as her egg! Good luck, everyone!

missourijan
10-30-17, 06:19 PM
There's definitely a tracking issue. I didn't complete the tournament (have I ever?) & don't think I got the first round of tricky events, but I got my Steed. You guys should definitely be getting the Steed. Just got the Witch'so Familiar. I hope this kitty is as cool as her egg! Good luck, everyone!

wow no words. I did every goal.

Pebblemist
10-30-17, 06:42 PM
I didn't finish leaderboard, either of the tournaments, or the WE, and I'm at 72%. Doubt the steed is in my future if even those who've completed everything aren't getting it. Already sold the Spooky habitat and put my Horseman's Steed in a Fire Field. Pity, she's really pretty, really wanted her. Never had a shot at the Familiar, didn't breed any limited time animals.

poofyena
10-30-17, 08:56 PM
I've also submitted a complaint to s8. No way I'm spending gems on this game again after this event. The lack of care for players is awful. Especially when the fault clearly lies with storm 8. We all seem to have differing totals for the steed even when we're all doing the same goals.
Definitely a tracking issue. Ought to be given to us at this stage really. Just anther greedy grab at tempting money from us with the last few gems for steed.

Zamom72
10-30-17, 09:12 PM
wow no words. I did every goal.

Just isn't fair to everyone. Mind you, this is probably the 2nd time I've ever gotten goal animals, so I'm not complaining, but S8 really should take a look at the notes about folks not getting credit for goals completed.

liesl23
10-31-17, 05:45 AM
I reached milestone 11 in the twilight woods event with 7200 points and I did not get my 1260 tricks, how come?

nephthys82
10-31-17, 06:25 AM
I reached milestone 11 in the twilight woods event with 7200 points and I did not get my 1260 tricks, how come?

Same here :mad:

DragonPhoenix6
10-31-17, 11:44 AM

Wow no words here too! I?ve finished every goal, tournament and task to get the steed and I am still at 96%, only 3 days to go and I was hoping that today another tournament would start so that I could get the last 4% to get the steed, that is so unfair! I am way too far to get the cat but that is ok as I didn?t manage to breed the limited edition animals needed, but for the steed I am heartbroken as I have finished everything required :(

Wolfdemon517
10-31-17, 01:04 PM
Wow no words here too! I?ve finished every goal, tournament and task to get the steed and I am still at 96%, only 3 days to go and I was hoping that today another tournament would start so that I could get the last 4% to get the steed, that is so unfair! I am way too far to get the cat but that is ok as I didn?t manage to breed the limited edition animals needed, but for the steed I am heartbroken as I have finished everything required :(

its interesting that a lot of us (me included) are saying the exact same thing we did all tasks for tricks and have only 96% and need exactly 158 gems to complete the task it proves theres something wrong with the counting it would be one thing if we all had different totals but it seems a chunk of us are missing or got gipped on one specific quest.

With 3 days left im hoping they either gift the remaining 4% (which my calculations should be about 600-800 tricks needed) or at least add one more mini quest line to give us the chance to earn them again. obviously i have no idea what the plan is as they rarely say anything and everyone who has spoken to any staff and tries to tell us what they said is redacted so once again we are totally in the dark.

its one thing to get gipped after a few days of working but we worked a whole month non stop on this one thats a lot of
time gone to waste.

enaid03
10-31-17, 01:20 PM
I don't get this at all. I'm at 89% for the Witch's Familiar. I did not miss any of the opportunities for gaining treats for it. I've even gotten a bunch on the wheel and that meter is barely moving.

I'm really frustrated. Is there any other way at this point besides to buy the pack they just released?

missourijan
10-31-17, 01:38 PM
its interesting that a lot of us (me included) are saying the exact same thing we did all tasks for tricks and have only 96% and need exactly 158 gems to complete the task it proves theres something wrong with the counting it would be one thing if we all had different totals but it seems a chunk of us are missing or got gipped on one specific quest.

With 3 days left im hoping they either gift the remaining 4% (which my calculations should be about 600-800 tricks needed) or at least add one more mini quest line to give us the chance to earn them again. obviously i have no idea what the plan is as they rarely say anything and everyone who has spoken to any staff and tries to tell us what they said is redacted so once again we are totally in the dark.

its one thing to get gipped after a few days of working but we worked a whole month non stop on this one thats a lot of
time gone to waste.

is storm 8 listening?? Further do they care? I have my opinion. I spent a lot money over the month being sure I got all the events and I for one am ticked off. I am not spending any more.

GreytMom
10-31-17, 05:17 PM
I was able to get the Sorcerer's Steed a few days ago but that's because I bought ALL of the booster things that give extra tricks & treats. I'm still nowhere near the kitty though. I was tempted to buy the pack with the service dogs to complete that set and perhaps those treats would get me to the cat, but do I really want to spend more money on this game?
Like everyone else, I'm very hesitant to buy the booster things for the November event. I love fairies almost as much as unicorns, but after this mess I really don't want to spend more money knowing that this will most likely happen again.
This is the ONLY game I spend (spent?) real money on. I'm thinking that might change considering the direction things are going.

poofyena
10-31-17, 05:55 PM
S8 replied to my ticket []. Really unhappy with their response on this. It's clearly an issue for more than just me so it's sad they're brushing us all off.

mraguia
10-31-17, 06:31 PM
Same with me. was at 96% broke down & spent the 250 gems for the tricky gord and now I'm at 97%. Its clear that I'm not going to get enough to meet the goal & I've wasted the gems.

It would be nice if they let you know from the start that you have to buy this stuff to meet the goal.

AppleWhite84
10-31-17, 10:49 PM
I completed every goal for tricks and I'm only at 90%. Very confusing and completely unfair od S8. Until I get the Sorcerer's Steed I'm not spending any more money on S8 games. Happy players buy gems. Scorned players do not. Maybe S8 will figure that out one day.

supster50
11-01-17, 04:26 AM
I completed every goal for tricks and I'm only at 90%. Very confusing and completely unfair od S8. Until I get the Sorcerer's Steed I'm not spending any more money on S8 games. Happy players buy gems. Scorned players do not. Maybe S8 will figure that out one day.
I got the Sorcers Steed buy just playing , but I'm at 69% for the Witches Familiar and there isn't any way to get more points without buying them. Not good S8!!!!!!

missourijan
11-01-17, 06:20 AM
S8 replied to my ticket []. Really unhappy with their response on this. It's clearly an issue for more than just me so it's sad they're brushing us all off.
I hate storm 8 support. I have never in my life dealt with a company who treats their customers with more disregard.

missourijan
11-01-17, 06:31 AM
I can't wait for the next time I get the pop up to rate FFS. Because I am going to and it isn't going to be pretty.

mraguia
11-01-17, 11:09 AM
Now my tricky gord has stopped producing even though theyre is 2 days left in the competition. total waste of gems.

willowsibeal
11-01-17, 11:30 AM
They told me I did get missing tricks. Their records are garbage.No more money from me!!

Rynetory2
11-01-17, 08:55 PM
Now my tricky gord has stopped producing even though theyre is 2 days left in the competition. total waste of gems.

Just to let you know I've replied to your bug thread. Please let me know in that thread if issue persists. Thanks.

Aside to others: Anyone having the same issue? Please post there if you are. Thanks.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101592-Tricky-Gord-not-producing

Rynetory2
11-01-17, 09:18 PM
Players who are still having issues with losing points, please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) for an agent can check your account. Thanks.