PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Twilight Woods - 2017 Oct 20 (POLL ADDED)

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-19-17, 06:49 PM
The new Leader Board has arrived!! Win the Dampire Bat, Wair Wolf, and Bella Fawn!

Milestone:
50 points - Random Reward
350 points - Dampire Bat (Dark + Water)
650 points - Random Reward
1,100 points - Rainy Night Tile
1,500 points - Random Reward
2,200 points - Dusky (Fire + Dark)
3,800 points - Random Reward
4,500 points - Paper Pond (Dark + Nature + Water)
5,500 points - Random Reward
6,100 points - Nightmare (Dark + Fire)
7,200 points - Wair Wolf (Lightning + Dark) (8hr Incubation/ Evolution)

Top Prize - Bella Fawn (Spooky + Nature) & Gold Stormy Trophy
2nd Prize - Bella Fawn & Silver Stormy Trophy

Spin To Win Items:
1x Floating Flowers
4x Rainy Tiles

Ghostly Guide =
Hatch Wendiglow (Spooky + Dark) (8hrs Incu+Evo) = 350 Food, 150 Leaderboard points

For breeding combo, see Wendiglow - 2017 Oct 20 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101386-Wendiglow-2017-Oct-20). Good luck with your breeding! :) Rynetory2

GOAL: Tricky Twilight - 2017 Oct 20 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101384-GOAL-TrickY-Twilight-2017-Oct-20)

Dining with Dampires =
Hatch Dampire Bat = 500 Leaderboard points
Get Dampire Bat to Level 12 = 500 Leaderboard Points

Egg Dampire Bat.

Eluzyion
10-19-17, 07:17 PM
I have to try for the wolf since I gave the suggestion for it lol BTW thank you for designing it! :)

honoroll321
10-19-17, 07:32 PM
I was doing other leader board the other time and I was so close to getting the top prize anima!!!!! I hope I can do better this time.......(sighs)

MystiqueRealm
10-19-17, 07:42 PM
I have to try for the wolf since I gave the suggestion for it lol BTW thank you for designing it! :)

I saw that post with all the wolf ideas you gave and I wish they would have done the wolf pack SB you suggestion. It could've been based on the movie Alpha and Omega, missed opportunity I was really hoping for it! But at least we got one and its nice. Good job s8 designer, mannersmouse? Flatfoot? Whoever did it ;)

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-19-17, 08:04 PM
That’s so awesome! Congrats!

Clark_Wayne
10-19-17, 08:19 PM
the bat and the purple animal (deer?) are ugly !
i only like the wolf :)

missKristel
10-19-17, 09:57 PM
I really like the purple deer. But it's probably the first/second prize so I know I won't get it....

I hope the LB has some good milestones. Secretly hoping the Arcrane is one of them since I have no luck with the spin wheel.

AppleWhite84
10-19-17, 11:14 PM
I only like the deer, but it's probably the top prize. Not sure if I like it enough to spend a bunch of gems trying to win though.

MystiqueRealm
10-19-17, 11:41 PM
I wish the deer was top prize but I doubt it, I think lion will be

carolineannlv
10-20-17, 02:08 AM
The wolf and Deer are magnificent. Since only one will be top prize (I'm probably jinxing it) I will hopefully be able to get one of them at least, just not both sadly.

I wonder if her name is 'Rose Roe' or something. Or 'Rosabella Roe' since it seems to be based on the Twilight Saga (loosely I'll admit). It's interesting that they went with a deer and not a Swan for her character. But I'm all for it. She's gorgeous and I know which habitat she'll go in if I'm lucky enough to get her.

honoroll321
10-20-17, 06:16 AM
I really like the purple deer. But it's probably the first/second prize so I know I won't get it....

I hope the LB has some good milestones. Secretly hoping the Arcrane is one of them since I have no luck with the spin wheel.
Lolz I know right!!!!!!?????

Funner52
10-20-17, 06:26 AM

I really agree with u! The wolf is gorgeous(thanks Eluzyion) but the others? Ugly! Hope the wolf isn't first place prize!

Pebblemist
10-20-17, 07:31 AM
I like them all! Excited to start, good luck to everyone!

Callyvitale19
10-20-17, 07:47 AM
Not only do I want the wolf but I'm pretty sure we can get points toward the Sorcerers Steed as well. My food supply is good but I'll probably have to buy some gems before this LB ends. Thank you E, they even put the same mark on the wolf's forehead. The deer is a little too cartooney for me so hopefully the deer will be the top prize, that way I won't be too disappointed if I don't get it. Good luck everyone and let's hope the pts are attainable.

AppieP
10-20-17, 07:49 AM

Me too. And it looks like the wolf isn't the top prize so yeeeeh!!

Pebblemist
10-20-17, 07:51 AM
I find the deer gorgeous! Hope she's a milestone not top prize

starship412
10-20-17, 11:55 AM
I find the deer gorgeous! Hope she's a milestone not top prize

Just checked that and the Bella Fawn is the top prize

Callyvitale19
10-20-17, 12:19 PM
I did some speed breeding trying for Wendiglow but no luck so far. However, I was able to get LB pts but the tricky twilight pts isn't working properly, they are lagging behind. I have to keep logging off and on to get them. Hopefully I get all of them.

supster50
10-20-17, 12:45 PM
I'm at milestone #5 and didn't get the 200 leader board points, tricky twilights for going from milestone 1 to 2. Please fix thank you in advance.

poofyena
10-20-17, 12:50 PM
Woohoo the wuff isn't the top prize! I'm delighted with all the milestones for this event as I have none of them. Plus the bat and wolf were the animals I hoped would be in the milestones so hopefully I'll have a good event.

Good luck to everyone.

Eluzyion
10-20-17, 01:11 PM
Wair Wolf 8 hr incubation/8 hr evolution

Callyvitale19
10-20-17, 01:18 PM
I'm at milestone #5 and didn't get the 200 leader board points, tricky twilights for going from milestone 1 to 2. Please fix thank you in advance.I was able to get some pts by logging off and on but that isn't working anymore for me. Can a moderator please let the devs know about this problem. Thanks.

Eluzyion
10-20-17, 01:30 PM
I was able to get some pts by logging off and on but that isn't working anymore for me. Can a moderator please let the devs know about this problem. Thanks.

Even though I past the milestone, every time I collect trick reward I have to add LB pts log off/on to get next reward to come through..with each reward, crazy

adrianalima4
10-20-17, 01:43 PM
Is it still possible to win the sourcerors steed if I didn't get the maximum 'tricks' from the world event?

BBHome20
10-20-17, 01:58 PM
Dampire Bat hatching and evo are both 8 hours

liesl23
10-20-17, 02:14 PM
I am just wondering, how you guys are so far ahead in the LB? It just started for me, are there different start times?

liesl23
10-20-17, 02:18 PM

I love this wolf, i have to try for it too, great suggestion Eluzyion :)

Eluzyion
10-20-17, 02:20 PM
I am just wondering, how you guys are so far ahead in the LB? It just started for me, are there different start times?

Speed breeding

AppieP
10-20-17, 02:22 PM

There are different ways to come so far. Skipping breeding and hatching times, and/or feeding animals.

Eluzyion
10-20-17, 02:27 PM
There are different ways to come so far. Skipping breeding and hatching times, and/or feeding animals.

Yes did it all with boost ;)

liesl23
10-20-17, 02:41 PM
it looks like the wolf is the top prize on LB at 7,200 :( I was hoping that it would be one of the lower prizes that required less points. I really hope that I can still get it!

Callyvitale19
10-20-17, 03:00 PM
it looks like the wolf is the top prize on LB at 7,200 :( I was hoping that it would be one of the lower prizes that required less points. I really hope that I can still get it!I just got the wolf so I'm happy. Not a big fan of the deer so if I don't get it I'm ok with that. Now I'll just play normally and build my food supply back up. Still need 5% for sorcerers steed but there is still 10 days left. Good luck everyone and I hope you get your goals.

Phoenix406
10-20-17, 04:24 PM
I have 2 accounts, and on both of them, people have already been boosting and getting tons of points, so I don't think I'll manage to get a deer. Oh well. I really wanted the Deerthy, but was unable to get her, so I will also live without this one. I think some of these purple animals and also the more frilly animals are more appealing to the ladies than to the men.

cherrycastleorchard
10-20-17, 05:02 PM
Really getting annoyed have been playing all month and only got 9% for witch familiar this is a joke. Going to start playing without trying for anything in particular as you can never get them anyhow. Not wasting any more of my hard earned money on this rigged game. I won?t leave though, just to spite them. Once again both accounts in the same group, starting to really hate this game.

cherrycastleorchard
10-20-17, 05:52 PM
Oh goody milestone chest gave me coins to go with my 1000,982,654 others. Then it asks me to rate this game, not impressed they have to be joking.

liesl23
10-20-17, 08:11 PM
are wendiglow and Libra the same animal? they look the same

Rynetory2
10-20-17, 08:24 PM

They are different. :)

Rynetory2
10-20-17, 08:30 PM
Issue posts on Tricky Twilight were moved to this thread for tracking purposes. Please see my reply there. Thanks.
GOAL: Tricky Twilight - 2017 Oct 20 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101384-GOAL-TrickY-Twilight-2017-Oct-20)

I started a new thread for Wendiglow since several of you asked about it. :) Please continue your discussions on breeding combo there. Thanks. Good luck with your breeding! :)
Wendiglow - 2017 Oct 20 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101386-Wendiglow-2017-Oct-20)

haku8cafe
10-20-17, 09:09 PM
I am not trying to be negative or creative but at least make some sense in creating your habitats...

Ghostly Glen/300gems Dark/nature elements

Why is it so hard to give an additional element?? You want to make premium dens expensive go ahead but at least give 3 elements, I am going to stand on my ground here if you guys are going to make this a common thing I just save my gems till you gives agree to make 300gems/5animal/3elements.

You want to make a Halloween event with so many Halloween animals

but you only provide a Halloween habitat & cap it to only 1 with a capacity of only 4 animals, I applaud it is just for coins instead of gems :)

Can I request a Halloween Habitat just 1 200gems/5animals/Halloween element ONLY I gladly purchase it so I can group up the Halloween animals

missKristel
10-20-17, 10:38 PM
I am not trying to be negative or creative but at least make some sense in creating your habitats...

Ghostly Glen/300gems Dark/nature elements

Why is it so hard to give an additional element?? You want to make premium dens expensive go ahead but at least give 3 elements, I am going to stand on my ground here if you guys are going to make this a common thing I just save my gems till you gives agree to make 300gems/5animal/3elements.

I agree. I'd rather buy a habitat that holds 4 animals and 3 elements than one that holds 5 but 'only' 2 elements.

But I do think the new habitat is very pretty.

MystiqueRealm
10-20-17, 11:17 PM
Really getting annoyed have been playing all month and only got 9% for witch familiar this is a joke. Going to start playing without trying for anything in particular as you can never get them anyhow. Not wasting any more of my hard earned money on this rigged game. I won?t leave though, just to spite them. Once again both accounts in the same group, starting to really hate this game.

I didn't get any treat rewards but 1 time during storybook for speed breeding, I don't see them giving us the points we missed out on either. At this point they should gift the witch's familiar since the rewards aren't working. Unless they want to go through everyone's acct and give the points we are due

Feenfunke
10-21-17, 01:38 AM
I like the wolf - it?s looking so wonderful. The bat is cute too - but I don?t like the deer. Currently I am the leader of my low group. But after earning the wolf I stop playing for the LB and hope that someone who really love the deer will get it. Good luck to you all.

carolineannlv
10-21-17, 01:44 AM
So, everyone's been boosting already in my grouping. I already expected that I had little chance of getting Bella Fawn, now I am certain. But I don't mind too badly, hopefully one day she'll re-visit the forest (maybe as a 'breed animal + animal from SB and bring Bella Fawn to your forest' during next years spoopy month).

Nevertheless, I've spent most of my food already, so it looks like I've been boosting. But essentially I'm in the slow game now, all apart from the Dampire milestones for points.

The Dampire is cute as a baby, but I'm not sure how I feel about him yet. I do like the colour scheme chosen.

I'm all for habitats of 5 animals, I'll admit it can seem a pain limited to 2 elements, but so far I've only been able to purchase a couple 5 strong and they've not really been a pain at all for me due to the way I organise a lot of things. The reason I haven't gone for this one is that I'd like to save as many gems as I can for next month, and also because it just doesn't fit into my forest. As much as I like atmosphere and creepy woods.

One thing I am over the moon about is the Paper Pond habitat being a milestone. Thank you to whoever included it in this leaderboard. It was one of my suggestions in another thread, as when it first came around I missed most of the event and I don't think I had the gems to purchase it either.

poofyena
10-21-17, 04:09 AM
I didn't get any treat rewards but 1 time during storybook for speed breeding, I don't see them giving us the points we missed out on either. At this point they should gift the witch's familiar since the rewards aren't working. Unless they want to go through everyone's acct and give the points we are due

I'm not getting treat rewards either now. Stuck on the same percentage for days. No point working towards a goal that's not giving the rewards correctly. Frustrating.

AppieP
10-21-17, 08:25 AM
Egg Dampire Bat.

supster50
10-21-17, 10:03 AM
Is anyone getting the proper amount of LB and or tricky treats???

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-21-17, 10:42 AM
Egg Dampire Bat.

Can I attach this to the 1st post?

Shaynabrewer
10-21-17, 11:41 AM
I really like the LB but I do wish that it was more Halloween themed since it's October. And really wished there were Halloween animals and the trophy plus it seems that they keep putting all the goals so high that u have to spend diamonds to finish it. Don't mind spending money on the game cuz I do enjoy it and I buy diamonds few times a month but it seems that that's the only way to get anything and it's starting to take the fun out of the game. If anyone knows a better way a d can help me time manage better the help would be much appreciated. And thanks for everything that st8 dose for the game and thanks for all the players who put win tactics on.

AppieP
10-21-17, 12:19 PM
Can I attach this to the 1st post?

Please do, that's why I post it.

mutley00
10-21-17, 04:06 PM

Yes, I thought so. - VERY similar!

mommashelley87
10-21-17, 05:39 PM
None of my tricky treats are counting for me rising up in the leaderboard. I have done everything suggested and still no luck.

luna2cute
10-21-17, 06:27 PM
I don’t think mine are working either. I force close my game every time I stop using it and nothing changes

MystiqueRealm
10-21-17, 06:42 PM
To get tricks you have to add pts, even if you got the right amt, feed log off and back on get reward, see next milestone amt, if you are past it feed again log off and back on, tedious but only way to get trick rewards

The correct thread for trick goal is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101384-GOAL-Tricky-Twilight-2017-Oct-20

supster50
10-21-17, 10:14 PM
To get tricks you have to add pts, even if you got the right amt, feed log off and back on get reward, see next milestone amt, if you are past it feed again log off and back on, tedious but only way to get trick rewards

The correct thread for trick goal is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101384-GOAL-Tricky-Twilight-2017-Oct-20. I've been doing just that with every time I get LB points and nothing. Still waiting after 33 hours into this frustrating game of glitches for my LB points (7000) if you forgot. I'm not going to invest more gems boosting and more food hoping to get all my points given to me and the rest of the players waiting.

MystiqueRealm
10-22-17, 12:29 AM
. I've been doing just that with every time I get LB points and nothing. Still waiting after 33 hours into this frustrating game of glitches for my LB points (7000) if you forgot. I'm not going to invest more gems boosting and more food hoping to get all my points given to me and the rest of the players waiting.

It only takes feeding once as little as 1 LB to trigger the reward, close open game get reward, have to do it every milestone even though you're beyond points needed. It's a work around to get the rewards that's worked for me and others but you can wait and hope they fix it if you want

cherrycastleorchard
10-22-17, 01:57 AM

Totally agree

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-22-17, 02:27 AM
Wish we got more than 1,000 for Dampire; Wish we got more time than 1 month for this event :(

supster50
10-22-17, 04:01 AM
It only takes feeding once as little as 1 LB to trigger the reward, close open game get reward, have to do it every milestone even though you're beyond points needed. It's a work around to get the rewards that's worked for me and others but you can wait and hope they fix it if you want
I'm very glad and happy for u that it works for u. But I've closed and open my game after every and all points gotten and still not any LB points are received. It's a hopeless cause, but thank you for responding.

cherrycastleorchard
10-22-17, 04:15 AM
Why can’t we see how many tricks or treats we get in our storage?

missourijan
10-22-17, 04:27 AM
tricks are broken. my goal says get 650 tricks for 1850 Lb points. 0% I am way past that. not getting the treats in DS either.

poofyena
10-22-17, 12:11 PM
I can't even connect to the game now. Every time I so something I get a rollback and it's all undone. It's not my device or connection as my other online games are working fine. Very odd.

MystiqueRealm
10-22-17, 01:07 PM
S8 you should consider changing update days to mon & Thurs instead of tues/Friday because on Fridays we get bugs from the update and you guys are off for the weekend while we are trying to accomplish goals that aren't working. At least if update was Thurs you'd be around to fix any glitches before the weekend. It's very frustrating to tell you Friday the event isn't working right and you don't get to it til monday, or be ready to pay overtime to fix errors on Friday no matter how long it takes!

JanineQuinty
10-22-17, 02:39 PM
I really like the new animals. I'm happy to see nightmare here, I like that one :)

JanineQuinty
10-22-17, 02:41 PM
I can't even connect to the game now. Every time I so something I get a rollback and it's all undone. It's not my device or connection as my other online games are working fine. Very odd.

I also have that problem. It's very annoying when you are mining or doing an event. I recently uninstalled and installed the app and it's a lot better now

mutley00
10-22-17, 05:12 PM
The new Leader Board has arrived!! Win the Dampire Bat, Wair Wolf, and Bella Fawn!

Milestone:
50 points - Random Reward
350 points - Dampire Bat (Dark + Water)
650 points - Random Reward
1,100 points - Rainy Night Tile
1,500 points - Random Reward
2,200 points - Dusky (Fire + Dark)
3,800 points - Random Reward
4,500 points - Paper Pond (Dark + Nature + Water)
5,500 points - Random Reward
6,100 points - Nightmare (Dark + Fire)
7,200 points - Wair Wolf (Lightning + Dark) (8hr Incubation/ Evolution)

Top Prize - Bella Fawn (Spooky + Nature) & Gold Stormy Trophy
2nd Prize - Bella Fawn & Silver Stormy Trophy

Ghostly Guide =
Hatch Wendiglow (Spooky + Dark) (8hrs Incu+Evo) = 350 Food, 150 Leaderboard points

For breeding combo, see Wendiglow - 2017 Oct 20 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101386-Wendiglow-2017-Oct-20). Good luck with your breeding! :) Rynetory2

Dining with Dampires =
Hatch Dampire Bat = 500 Leaderboard points
Get Dampire Bat to Level 12 = 500 Leaderboard Points

The unique Spin-to-Win items are:
1x Floating Flowers
4x Rainy Night Tile

mutley00
10-22-17, 05:17 PM
Hi, could one of the Admin check out the in-game description of Floating Flowers, please.
The current description appears to be that of the previous item Rising Stones!

Lisa0107
10-22-17, 05:48 PM
So excited that nightmare is a milestone. I had him on my first game long ago. He was the prize for the very first tournament ☺

cherrycastleorchard
10-22-17, 10:32 PM
I'm not getting treat rewards either now. Stuck on the same percentage for days. No point working towards a goal that's not giving the rewards correctly. Frustrating.

Can a mod please see if they are going to give us what we have played for. Not fair to try hard and get nowhere too disappointing for words.

NilsonPets
10-23-17, 08:51 AM
Maybe this was posted and I missed it but is this a 4 animal 55,000 coin habitat?

Paper Pond (Dark + Nature + Water)

AppieP
10-23-17, 08:37 PM
Maybe this was posted and I missed it but is this a 4 animal 55,000 coin habitat?

Paper Pond (Dark + Nature + Water)

Yes it is!

Rynetory2
10-25-17, 06:59 PM
Hi, could one of the Admin check out the in-game description of Floating Flowers, please.
The current description appears to be that of the previous item Rising Stones!

This has been fixed. Thanks for bringing this up. :)

Equinox14
10-26-17, 09:19 AM
Where do I find the Dreamcatcher and Rainstick? Info says they produce points every couple of hours.
Thanks

Eluzyion
10-26-17, 09:21 AM
Where do I find the Dreamcatcher and Rainstick? Info says they produce points every couple of hours.
Thanks

Shop

torfhoeken3
10-26-17, 01:08 PM
How far are we supposed to be on the Sorcerers Steed? Just 81% while I finished all the previous events, am halfway through the tournament and past the paper pond on the milestones. Get the feeling I should be closer to the 100%?

Phoenix406
10-26-17, 02:18 PM
How far are we supposed to be on the Sorcerers Steed? Just 81% while I finished all the previous events, am halfway through the tournament and past the paper pond on the milestones. Get the feeling I should be closer to the 100%?

I can't remember how many tricks you get for finishing the leaderboard, but I finished it and am now at 97%. Don't forget you can also get a few tricks from the tournament. Even at 97%, it wants me to pay 113 gems to finally get the steed, so I will keep collecting tricks where I can.

On the cat, I am at 94% and it wants me to pay 224 gems to finish it off, so will keep collecting as many treats as I can, too.

Zamom72
10-28-17, 07:56 AM
Help! I'm meeting the leaderboard goals & getting to the next level, but I didn't get a screen flash that I got my tricky points & my Sorcerer's Steed % hasn't gone up. As if this isn't hard enough.

Gardava
10-28-17, 08:12 AM
Same. :/ I've already posted it on forum with bugs, so try to look there after some time, hopefully they'll fix it, otherwise I have no chance of obtaining Sorcerer's Steed.

AppieP
10-28-17, 08:36 AM
Same. :/ I've already posted it on forum with bugs, so try to look there after some time, hopefully they'll fix it, otherwise I have no chance of obtaining Sorcerer's Steed.

Same, it seems a lot of us are struggling for the tricks. Hope we all GET the Sorcerer's Steed, the one we all deserve.

Zamom72
10-29-17, 10:32 PM
Don't know how & I'm not asking questions, but I got the Sorcerer's Steed! No Witch's Familiar yet,but I got the Wair Wolf, which I really wanted. Good luck everyone. I never get goal animals, so if I did, there's hope for you all.

heyyou0123
10-30-17, 05:37 AM
How come this leaderboard completed final time at 1 am usa times, normally compete at 1:30pm day time where i live now at my bedtime :(((

Clark_Wayne
10-30-17, 05:44 AM
How come this leaderboard completed final time at 1 am usa times, normally compete at 1:30pm day time where i live now at my bedtime :(((

yes this is unusual :(

heyyou0123
10-30-17, 05:56 AM
Please S8, fix the hours leaderboard complete so most people can join, I don?t know if u guys pay attention at final time , it changing, this only people from Asia, Europe can play only

Rynetory2
10-30-17, 08:30 AM
I think it's nice of Storm8 to remember players in other parts of the world for a change, afterall this is a global community. :) Let's share our toys with other kids and play nicely. ;)

heyyou0123
10-30-17, 08:41 AM
So they should make easy time to work boths side, if they choose this time later alot of players can’t join leaderboard anymore then what... quit the game, like me because like leaderboard more thennother event. Well ... maybe that easy n time for me to relaxing lol. I think u guys s8 now move to the other part of world now hahaahaa

Callyvitale19
10-30-17, 08:46 AM
Please S8, fix the hours leaderboard complete so most people can join, I don?t know if u guys pay attention at final time , it changing, this only people from Asia, Europe can play onlythank you heyyou for pointing that out. If I had any intentions of going after this LB I would have been very disappointed, luckily I don't want this one but I may want the next one. The biggest problem S8 has is communication. It would be nice to know why the change in time and is it permanent or will it fluctuate with each event? Can someone please find out. Thank you in advance.

Clark_Wayne
10-30-17, 11:41 AM
what is odd is the wendiglow goal : it ends 12h after the leaderboard ! :confused:
so you still get leaderboard milestones after the leaderboard ?

Eluzyion
10-30-17, 02:16 PM
thank you heyyou for pointing that out. If I had any intentions of going after this LB I would have been very disappointed, luckily I don't want this one but I may want the next one. The biggest problem S8 has is communication. It would be nice to know why the change in time and is it permanent or will it fluctuate with each event? Can someone please find out. Thank you in advance.

Same. I'd have to get up 3-4 am in the morning which is not good. I don't want this LB either but if I did it'd be bad, guess I'll be saving my money if it stays like this

MystiqueRealm
10-30-17, 02:55 PM
Please S8, fix the hours leaderboard complete so most people can join, I don?t know if u guys pay attention at final time , it changing, this only people from Asia, Europe can play only

I agree, playing games based out of Asia we have to go by their time which is hard, a game based in the US should be convenient for US players

heyyou0123
10-30-17, 03:19 PM
Yep, while i set up my nest and everything ready to fight for leaderboard i look at the times feeling not right, it mean i have to wake up at 1:30 am . Omg , no forget it i need to sleep to go to work tomorrow:(

mysticalfairy320
10-31-17, 12:12 AM
I ended up ranking 4th which never happened before I've always been 1st or 2nd only 2 times third because of force closes at the last minutes. I woke up at 2am but saw that if I wanted the prize it would be better off just buying it. This is not fun anymore. I hope this leader board ends this year I won't be spending hundreds of dollars to get 1 animal which I can't even place bc of the habitat cap.39431

NazKat
10-31-17, 01:05 AM
I finished third. Someone boosted last hour and knocked me out. Oh well. I just wanted the wolf anyways. Never liked Bella lol

AppleWhite84
10-31-17, 01:15 AM
I managed to get first by 69 points! First time ever placing first and I really wanted the Bella Fawn so I'm very happy :) Finally some good news for me in this disastrous month lol. At least I got one animal of the four that I wanted really bad.

JustKay
10-31-17, 01:21 AM

At first I thought it was so that they could align with the October vs November animals sets. Cut off the events at exactly the end of the month. I don't see how this is better, and was happier with the normal finish times. Maybe this is to give S8 developers more time to setup the next event. I remember they used to pretty much start the next event within an hour of the last one, and that's pretty thin margin for error.

MystiqueRealm
10-31-17, 01:28 AM
At first I thought it was so that they could align with the October vs November animals sets. Cut off the events at exactly the end of the month. I don't see how this is better, and was happier with the normal finish times. Maybe this is to give S8 developers more time to setup the next event. I remember they used to pretty much start the next event within an hour of the last one, and that's pretty thin margin for error.

Other games go down for maint for 10-15 min to start a new event w no issues, at least 3 I play currently, and in every one if there are any glitches they compensate players, unlike ffs

AppieP
10-31-17, 01:36 AM

heyyou0123
10-31-17, 03:52 AM
39435. First time ever wake up and got plaze 14. I always join n get firt or second but not tonight

Sakrysta
10-31-17, 08:14 AM
I really really wanted Bella Fawn because of the element combination, and I was pretty sure I had enough food hoarded on my 2 higher accounts to pull it off. So I bit the bullet, set my timer, and woke up at 2:45 am to boost, feed, speed a couple breeds and/or evolutions, and went back to sleep crossing my fingers that no one else would come along and pass me at the last minute.

It was nice to wake up to 2 first places this morning. :-D My baby account got 4th which I consider pretty respectable considering that account had to split efforts with earning Scorpio (which I also managed - Yay!).

Overall, I have come to enjoy Leaderboards more than the other events. It seems like if you plan well, most of the outcome rests with you and how much effort you are willing to invest. Of course, sometimes you end up in a group of high rollers who are obviously willing to spend gems & money, but at least that factor is player-related, and I do not feel like the odds of the game are working against me, like with breeding or battles.

Callyvitale19
10-31-17, 08:27 AM
Wouldn't it be nice just once to read someone giving kudos to S8 about the great job they're doing instead of complaining about which direction S8 is going. Sometimes I think they want us to quit or they would work with us instead of against us.
I came in 5th place which is fine. I now have 358 realm runes which is not fine.

Phoenix406
10-31-17, 11:48 AM
I was blessed to spin for runes several times on the points wheel, so I decided not to battle to be in the top 6 and let someone else have some runes.

Rynetory2
11-01-17, 01:07 AM
Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like? Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

AppieP
11-01-17, 01:41 AM
I liked all the creatures and also the milestone from the LB. Finished 1st luckily.
But the month event I don't like at all. And another started on the same way. Seems almost everything stuck at 96% for the Sorcerer's Steed. And hard breeding the limited ones for the Witch Familiar. Hope this is not the way S8 is going....

AppleWhite84
11-01-17, 11:29 AM
I did not enjoy this event. Even though I was able to get the Bella Fawn I still feel *****ed over the Sorcerer's Steed. There were some beautiful animals so giving credit to the designers. But I may end up quitting the game if S8 continues to be unfair and *****s us. At least I'll be saving money because I don't intend to spend any more on this game if it's unfair.

Phoenix406
11-01-17, 11:35 AM
I like the Dusky and I guess I should have voted that I liked him, but I didn't. I already had one, and now I have another one that will be stuck in storage. So, yes, he's cute, but he was also a duplicate for me. I can't decide which level I like him best at. Maybe I will grow one up on my second account and see how that looks compared to the puppy. I have a very hard time finding enough animals to evolve for events because I like all of them as babies.

Clark_Wayne
11-01-17, 12:00 PM
humm should may be add : do you like the change of the event end time ?

Rynetory2
11-12-17, 12:36 AM
Thank you for your votes! Results have been submitted.