PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story Halloween Event: Ivy's nursery continuing | Tales of the Crypt event

Pages : 1 2 [3]

judyvines
10-26-17, 05:03 PM
I have a question for anyone who has switched out their king’s keep or queen’s court to the haunted one......does the haunted version maintain the ability to send out the “Dispel the Love Magic” adventure that is available if you have the Love Shack? There is no way I am switching it out if I lose the ability to gather more Alicorn parts. This question only applies to those of you that have been playing long enough to have the Love Shack.

storiadelcastello
10-26-17, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=belbar22;1463471]Sorry if this is a daft question. I am on level 7. If I craft 3 wills will 1 of the wills count towards the next level even although the resources to craft it are less than is required when you get to the next level.

I.e. Need wills 2, 3 and 4 to craft wills at level 7 but need wills 3, 4 and 5 to craft at level 8 and also the number of pages you need to use goes up[/QUOTEw
I made 3 of the 1st will and the requirements changed for the wills for the next level and my extra will counted

SpiritWind00
10-26-17, 06:23 PM
Am I wrong to think the gothic cottage functions just as same as the regular cottage? I upgraded the gothic cottage to level 7 instead of the regular one and collected from it but ?collect from a level 7 cottage? of the goal ?Raising the stakes? did not clicked off.
All fixed! I'll add something to the L7 thread too later. :)

kattkrazie
10-26-17, 07:11 PM
I have a question for anyone who has switched out their king’s keep or queen’s court to the haunted one......does the haunted version maintain the ability to send out the “Dispel the Love Magic” adventure that is available if you have the Love Shack? There is no way I am switching it out if I lose the ability to gather more Alicorn parts. This question only applies to those of you that have been playing long enough to have the Love Shack.

Yes, all the adventures are the same in the gothic version of the castle.

judyvines
10-26-17, 07:18 PM
Yes, all the adventures are the same in the gothic version of the castle.

Thank you! I didn’t want to risk switching in case they didn’t include that adventure.

29vanilla
10-26-17, 07:31 PM
I have all the babies but the dire-boar. Missing 6 more white paint and 1 more bone brush. Well it is 7 more days so that still feels somewhat realistic to achieve with crafting a few treatbags and getting 1 free from the two werebabies.

The ghost I simpy won't be able to unless they change the droprates or add something else that gives drops too. But doesn't look that way.

I just need 3 paint. This is so boring. I'm keeping at it, but I'm going to be so so mad if I don't get all 3 in time. Such a waste of energy. Anyways .... praying for 3 white paint for me and everyone who needs it.

No ghost for me. No gothic stuff either. Sorry S8 this event has too much going on for most players. Good luck all!

jesslau9
10-26-17, 07:57 PM
sorry, how do I get the gothic king's keep/queen's court?

i only see the option to buy gothic workshop,haunted hall/cottage/stable

comeseecomesah
10-26-17, 08:04 PM
sorry, how do I get the gothic king's keep/queen's court?

i only see the option to buy gothic workshop,haunted hall/cottage/stable

When I reached level 10 and finished event I had to sell my queens court before the gothic versions appeared in market

jesslau9
10-26-17, 08:08 PM
When I reached level 10 and finished event I had to sell my queens court before the gothic versions appeared in market

ah i see, it is a prize for level 10... thank you... i won't be reaching it tho..oh well

Chaotarch
10-26-17, 10:18 PM
Sorry about that Puffy. Not enough coffee this morning & sooo excited about the new wills. I beg your forgiveness. And I apologize to Shibuyacloth as well.
no problem:rolleyes:
i know the "less-coffee-thing":eek:

Indeed, we both are u-goals fans, but not the same person. :o
I write them, puffy override them!
thats right;)
btw: i am still missing my own "difficulty-level"...:cool::p

New Will:
i have to apologize, cuz i forgot to post "my easy way of new will"......

At Goal 7, if you open the upgradescreen from tomb, the description of New Will shows "from Neighbours".
i tapped and the Requestscreen popped up, so i request...
now i have still 40 New Will...

Mayby S8 fixed it now or if i had post it at day3 or 4 from the Event:confused:

ShibuyaCloth
10-26-17, 10:41 PM
btw: i am still missing my own "difficulty-level"...:cool::p

Yeap, need to find time to write your special version of the u-goal: difficulty: puffy :cool:

Now for this event, did you max out all materials?

New Will:
i have to apologize, cuz i forgot to post "my easy way of new will"......

At Goal 7, if you open the upgradescreen from tomb, the description of New Will shows "from Neighbours".

Mayby S8 fixed it now or if i had post it at day3 or 4 from the Event:confused:

Function not there anymore. I was confused because I got your request so I wrote the first version with the Neighbor flag. Pitty, but well, getting the Wills is just energy intensive. Most energy goes into fighting the werewolves by fair margin.

dragongold1
10-27-17, 12:06 AM
Finished the goals. New one pops up for the Gothic Keep/Court. click build and it shows an arrow above regular keep/court. There isn't one in market to buy or in the building to change to toad theme. What am I missing?

Chaotarch
10-27-17, 12:24 AM
Finished the goals. New one pops up for the Gothic Keep/Court. click build and it shows an arrow above regular keep/court. There isn't one in market to buy or in the building to change to toad theme. What am I missing?

you have to sell the Keep/Court after finish the adventure, than you can buy the gothictheme.

Chaotarch
10-27-17, 01:24 AM
Now for this event, did you max out all materials?
still need Will Page VI and dont craft Ghost Ale Souvenir.
but the Rest, yes.
sadly you cant craft Withered Bush after finish the goal for Gothic Skin.

alexversailles
10-27-17, 01:27 AM
you have to sell the Keep/Court after finish the adventure, than you can buy the gothictheme.

Is it free? Does it come fully built?

Chaotarch
10-27-17, 02:06 AM
Is it free? Does it come fully built?

rheina
10-27-17, 02:31 AM
I didnt get Treat bag on completing level 6. Has anyone faced such issue?

alexversailles
10-27-17, 02:59 AM

Thank you! ☺️

alexversailles
10-27-17, 03:09 AM
Does anybody know for sure that the adventures done through the gothic keep will count towards the "trials and tribute"goal? I am still missing my 'trial of the adventurer' badge which is my last one to get for the Knight's hall. It would be great to be sure before I change my keep :-)

SpiritWind00
10-27-17, 03:40 AM
Does anybody know for sure that the adventures done through the gothic keep will count towards the "trials and tribute"goal? I am still missing my 'trial of the adventurer' badge which is my last one to get for the Knight's hall. It would be great to be sure before I change my keep :-)
I asked for a check on all L7 buildings so they should be ok. The thing with T&T is you have to go on so many adventures you might think it's broken the goal line. I can double check if you like though...

alexversailles
10-27-17, 05:53 AM
I asked for a check on all L7 buildings so they should be ok. The thing with T&T is you have to go on so many adventures you might think it's broken the goal line. I can double check if you like though...

That would be great if you could check SW as I'd love to make sure my adventures in my gothic keep will count towards the trial of the adventurer badge. Many thanks! :-)

HuckleTown
10-27-17, 07:10 AM

Wait, you?ve just spent up to 14 days to win the Gothic keep, you?re forced to sell the one you already built, AND now you still have to use resources to build the Gothic Keep. Yup, that seems fair.

More and more, I?m glad I opted out of this event. I don?t see why you can?t own more than one but only one can be on your board at the same time. WE all know that some new challenge will require taping on the buildings you can get as Gothic (and had to sell regular) (or send an adventure that GK doesn?t get) but the new programmers won?t know or remember to include the Gothic or mushroom versions so people will miss out on those collections usually 4 days until Monday afternoon...

Good luck to those still working toward these goals.

alexversailles
10-27-17, 07:24 AM
Also, collecting from a level 5 gothic cottage does not fulfill the collect from a level 5 cottage in the 'tell one tell all' request from the Adamant alchemy quest line :-(
It would be great to know everything is synchronised before we change our buildings :-(

meme1098
10-27-17, 08:25 AM
Wait, you?ve just spent up to 14 days to win the Gothic keep, you?re forced to sell the one you already built, AND now you still have to use resources to build the Gothic Keep. Yup, that seems fair.

More and more, I?m glad I opted out of this event. I don?t see why you can?t own more than one but only one can be on your board at the same time. WE all know that some new challenge will require taping on the buildings you can get as Gothic (and had to sell regular) (or send an adventure that GK doesn?t get) but the new programmers won?t know or remember to include the Gothic or mushroom versions so people will miss out on those collections usually 4 days until Monday afternoon...

Also, collecting from a level 5 gothic cottage does not fulfill the collect from a level 5 cottage in the 'tell one tell all' request from the Adamant alchemy quest line :-(
It would be great to know everything is synchronised before we change our buildings :-(

This is my main reason for not doing any theme changing in my Queendom. Any new goals will not have new levels(like 7), drops, etc coded to include them.

FYI:
Huckletown, if your IOS here's the fix for the ? substitution:
Go to Settings-General-Keyboard & turn off Smart Punctuation.

The punctuation is not so smart considering it makes erroneous substitutions :D

dipwid
10-27-17, 09:18 AM
At what point would the potion shop skin become available?

cheers196
10-27-17, 09:35 AM
All fixed! I'll add something to the L7 thread too later. :)

Thank you! The goal was clicked off when I collected from the gothic cottage just now.

littelprincess0313
10-27-17, 10:37 AM
A question for players at lv 8-10
How much time did you need for the lvs.
I worked for the ghost and so Im only at lv 7 with 6 days to go. Do you think that that's doable?
P.s. My werewolf spawn rate is aweful. I need about 9 cows -.-

kattkrazie
10-27-17, 11:03 AM
A question for players at lv 8-10
How much time did you need for the lvs.
I worked for the ghost and so Im only at lv 7 with 6 days to go. Do you think that that's doable?
P.s. My werewolf spawn rate is aweful. I need about 9 cows -.-

It'll be tight IMO. I didn't use gems for this event and it usually took about a day and a half for each level. Your main issue will be energy unless you have some additional energy sources other than the 40 free energy every few hours. I would keep making faerie elixir to use when you're out of energy. It's doable depending on how much time you have to play. On a positive note, it'll be the weekend, so hopefully more play time. Good luck. :eek:

ShibuyaCloth
10-27-17, 11:08 AM
It'll be tight IMO. I didn't use gems for this event and it usually took about a day and a half for each level. Your main issue will be energy unless you have some additional energy sources other than the 40 free energy every few hours. I would keep making faerie elixir to use when you're out of energy. It's doable depending on how much time you have to play. On a positive note, it'll be the weekend, so hopefully more play time. Good luck. :eek:

Concur, the most difficult will be getting enough ashes to make the booze. I spend all day hitting cows to spawn werewolves. A little energy for the rest. All other materials are easy to get. I now need 30 more ashes to finish. Then maybe a little extra for the inventory. Regular cows have bad spawn rate, royal are good fellows get at least 1 spawn out of my 3 cows.

ShibuyaCloth
10-27-17, 01:29 PM
More pics & data:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101361-Castle-Story-Halloween-Event-Ivy-s-nursery-continuing-Tales-of-the-Crypt-event&p=1463143&viewfull=1#post1463143

Final update in a few days when I hit the last level.

MoonVillage3
10-27-17, 01:29 PM
At what point would the potion shop skin become available?
when you finished the 6th goal

butterfly_25
10-27-17, 01:53 PM
You can make 3 new wills before leveling up and the 3rd one will work for the next level even though the page numbers are different. I think it was Puffy who told us about this strategy many pages ago. If you craft 2 new wills at once, then collect one of them and start another one crafting before you collect the 2nd one in the other workshop, you'll be able to do 3.

Thank you for this. Although I'm unsure of when we are able to collect the 3rd craft? I've made and collected one. Would we collect the 2nd and 3rd at the same time? (The max is 2 though). Or collect #2, upgrade, and then collect #3?

AnnirasSweets
10-27-17, 02:10 PM
Not Katt but, I think I can answer your question.

When you're first asked to craft the new wills only craft one, then collect it. Then you craft the next 2 at the same time, leaving you with a total of 3 in your inventory. The craft will be locked until after you upgrade the tomb to the next level. You'll then be required to craft another 2 wills but you'll still have 1 in your inventory. This way you'll be able to repeat the process and craft 2 new wills together always leaving you with 3 total before your upgrade and 1 after the upgrade. Since the new wills become more energy and time intensive, this is what I did the entire way through to save myself the efforts and leaving me with one for my inventory.

ShibuyaCloth
10-27-17, 02:43 PM
Thank you for this. Although I'm unsure of when we are able to collect the 3rd craft? I've made and collected one. Would we collect the 2nd and 3rd at the same time? (The max is 2 though). Or collect #2, upgrade, and then collect #3?

No you must start the craft the 3rd before gathering the 2nd.

GlvtenFree
10-27-17, 05:15 PM

and you can only have two in inventory so do not collect the third until youre on the next chapter where its needed

AnnirasSweets
10-27-17, 05:30 PM
I was able to have all 3 of my new wills in my inventory without an issue.

eam13
10-27-17, 06:47 PM
Five days left, I’m only working on level 7 to,b ... is it doable?

littelprincess0313
10-27-17, 08:24 PM
Five days left, I’m only working on level 7 to,b ... is it doable?

Hey :) I asked that one page back... and since then Im already half way through to lv 8. so i think it is. You just really need a ton of energy...

MoonVillage3
10-27-17, 09:19 PM
I was able to have all 3 of my new wills in my inventory without an issue.
yes.. this is true. I have 3 in my inventory at the moment. My Tomb is at 7L.. collecting the missing withered roses needed.
the third New Will collected goes into our inventory with the first two.
I can't craft anymore but I can have 3 in my inventory..
so no use keeping it on hold in the workshop, we can use the workshop for crafting something else.

Den8137259
10-27-17, 10:22 PM
Am I the only one who hasn't gotten Ghost Knight? ★

I can spawn wild Ghost Knight and had ****ed many already; wasted many energies; but they wouldn't drop any token; and the sale is screaming out :: buy me now!! ★

MoonVillage3
10-27-17, 11:09 PM
Am I the only one who hasn't gotten Ghost Knight? ★

I can spawn wild Ghost Knight and had ****ed many already; wasted many energies; but they wouldn't drop any token; and the sale is screaming out :: buy me now!! ★

tokens drop about every 7th knight defeated... or less.
very difficult drop rate to manage and secondary energy is needed, if you're doing other, baby ghosts and/or gothic.

calculating the max energy needed to get a token using 7energy to find, 7energy to defeat for 7 tries.. it takes approximately 100 energy per token.

knowing this you can see:
.. if you can manage such an energy out-put
.. it's too much for your kingdom to supply
.. consider the time left
.. and how many tokens you still need
.. or use of gems/sale offers

reading all the pages of forum.. the majority decided the gothic theme. hope this can help with your choice. Good Luck!

hagypagy
10-28-17, 01:32 AM
Just waiting on my last 2 Ghost Ales to finish and I'm all done! :D :cool:
Fluffy is the only thing gonna stay on my board from this event.
The Gothic "skins" are a great idea poorly executed. Zero interest for me.

Now I'm gonna put all my energy into getting my last 20 Ghost Knight Tokens.
This is gonna be a long boring process. :rolleyes:

Pretty excited for this!!
Can't wait to get my Armoured White Wolf!! :cool:

Irma_Isle
10-28-17, 03:26 AM
I found this by mistake. Because of endlessly fighting wolf, I only collect bush and make ghost ale for upgrade. So when I upgrade my tomb to level 7, my quest didnt finish. I check and it because I dont visit community. But, here the excitement goes. The upgrade option to level 8 is still there and New Will that tomb required are still as same as level 7 New Will. So rather than collect NEW new will, I will wait until my tomb at level 10 then finish my quest. Hopefully still there are time to ask for neighbour.

stormyskater
10-28-17, 04:40 AM
I found this by mistake. Because of endlessly fighting wolf, I only collect bush and make ghost ale for upgrade. So when I upgrade my tomb to level 7, my quest didnt finish. I check and it because I dont visit community. But, here the excitement goes. The upgrade option to level 8 is still there and New Will that tomb required are still as same as level 7 New Will. So rather than collect NEW new will, I will wait until my tomb at level 10 then finish my quest. Hopefully still there are time to ask for neighbour.

Or you can upgrade to level 9, craft your Wills you need for the level 10 upgrade and continue your quest while gathering the withered roses for level 10.

Irma_Isle
10-28-17, 05:06 AM
Or you can upgrade to level 9, craft your Wills you need for the level 10 upgrade and continue your quest while gathering the withered roses for level 10.

Right...!!! Thank you so much for your idea... 😚

PrincessCelestian
10-28-17, 06:44 AM
Well I finished the tomb upgrade yesterday. I decided to change my queendom around a bit (which I have been wanting to do anyway) and put a gothic potion shop in Griselda's land. It looks pretty good there. I just wish that I had more decor to really max out the darkness there. *hint hint S8* I decided to also put out the gothic keep and expand my Halloween area. Again, wish I had more gothic decor to do that with. I am not a fan of the spooky path and never really have been but it's the only one that we have that looks anywhere near decent with that decor. I doubt that I will keep that up much past Halloween before I change it all around again. It just makes my kingdom looks so dark and harsh and I am much more girlie than that. Would have loved some black chandeliers or a black fancy feast table or something to go with the gothic decor. Think baroque gothic S8 with dark damask and chandeliers and you will have me hooked ALL. DAY. LONG. Now on to finish the ghost knight. I have been pouring all of my energy into that since yesterday when I was just waiting on ghost ales to brew. I am now at 52 tokens so I feel like I might actually have a shot at it. I think I had 38 yesterday morning when I started focusing solely on that. I will be glad when that one is done so that I can store all those darn farmhouses and work on designing a new fairy area in my queendom. It's been long overdue for a redesign.

jesslc41
10-28-17, 07:56 AM
I've decided that I'm not going to finish this upgrading the tomb - and honestly I don't care about getting a gothic castle or other buildings. But after getting half way though, I can't help but still be curious about what happens with Jeanne-Pierre and his petty/odd will bequests...

Does he end up leaving Penny something more than just the money he owed her? What does he leave to the people from will pages 4 and 5 (I haven't got to that part of the story yet). Does the Baron end up being happy with the bequest he receives? (Personally I'm hoping that the Baron ends up disappointed actually - the obnoxious man doesn't need more money)

Would someone be willing to fill me in? I don't need the exact dialogue - I'd be happy with just a summary or re-telling of the story. Maybe PM me or use spoiler tags so that anyone who's still participating doesn't have to read it.

hkcorrigan
10-28-17, 08:17 AM
Level 7 Tomb drops 7 black roses, 2 withered petals
Level 8 Tomb drops 8 black roses, 3 withered petals

riverly
10-28-17, 08:41 AM
Baron ends up with Jeanne-Pierres most valuable possession.
As for Penny, Rich, and Bill, I don't want to spoil anything.
I was amused by the name Bill. But I guess all those names can be money related.

I hope I kept this vague enough and doesn't offend anybody. If it does please delete. I'm used to that.

katbtodd
10-28-17, 10:08 AM
Not sure why they are calling them skins when you got to sell one to get one

BufftonHeights
10-28-17, 10:30 AM
Question for those of you that have changed to the gothic keep. What if you want to go back to the regular keep after the season is over? Do you then need to sell the gothic one and repurchase another regular one?

kattkrazie
10-28-17, 11:08 AM
Question for those of you that have changed to the gothic keep. What if you want to go back to the regular keep after the season is over? Do you then need to sell the gothic one and repurchase another regular one?

Yes, we can switch back and forth. Which isn't a big deal since it doesn't have to be leveled up and only uses a few resources to build. I've always had the Queens Court, but now I have the gothic Kings Keep. When I get tired of the goth, I might try the original Kings Keep. At least we have options now. :p

BufftonHeights
10-28-17, 11:27 AM
Thanks Katt

kattkrazie
10-28-17, 12:00 PM
Thanks Katt

You're welcome! My only complaint is that we don't have goth watchtowers or spires. Just can't complete the look without them. I suppose the guards could hang out in the cottages, but it doesn't seem right. :confused:

MynesDinner
10-28-17, 12:17 PM
What drops mirecats and skunkupine masks?

MoonVillage3
10-28-17, 12:31 PM
What drops mirecats and skunkupine masks?
skunkpine masks - collecting from farmhouses
mirecats? maybe you mean the werewolves - collecting from cows

hkcorrigan
10-28-17, 02:07 PM
Gothic Potion Shop (crafting building)
Materials needed: 3 stone block, 3 wooden beam, 5 black rose

butterfly_25
10-28-17, 04:09 PM

Thank you. Yes that's what I planned.

I made one, and then made # 2 and #3 which are still waiting for collection.

and you can only have two in inventory so do not collect the third until youre on the next chapter where its needed

Thanks. I will do this just to ensure that I do not lose one due to being "maxed". I'll collect in about an hour unless I hear otherwise, since that is when the last of my withered roses will be ready.

jkc619
10-28-17, 05:39 PM
I finished my tomb last night and I am wondering just why I even bothered. I have been playing since this game started and took a break last year because it all seemed so redundant. I am sorry I did that because I missed out on the best Halloween event that S8 has had. I would love to have a haunted keep in addition to my queen's keep like some of the other players have. This year's building were a bust as far as I am concerned. The tomb? what a joke! The dog? Another joke! The ghost knight? Yet another joke! i have ****ed probably 500 of them and have 40 tokens-there is no way I will be able to get enough tokens to make one for my land. I spend lots of money on this game as it is one of my very few forms of entertainment. I am really getting fed up. This past year's events have not been fun for me at all-I want buildings that give us something really useful if we are going to spend so much time and money and energy of them. Shame on you S8. I will play thru Christmas to see if they give us anything special for that but will be quitting once again this January. They will be losing a valuable player and I wonder if they even care!

MoonVillage3
10-28-17, 09:31 PM
It would be a perfect event IF we could keep the ability of changing to and from the Gothic buildings ALL year. This would be our symbol of having finished the Halloween 2017 event.

In that way whoever finished this Halloween Event could be able to expose Gothic Buildings, when they desire during the rest of their play.

As it seems now.. we CAN have the Gothic buildings, but once after event expires (in 4days), we won't be able to change-over as the Gothic Buildings won't be available in our markets anymore. I suppose those placed on the board will remain, but once sold, the capability of buying again will disappear.

Could we ask S8 to PERMANENTLY leave the Gothic Building 'skins' in our game and not only for Halloween 2017 use????
This would be a perfect!

SpiritWind00
10-28-17, 09:43 PM
Yes you will.

As you can see from Star point number 4 in post 4, they are permanent... :)

The only thing I would need to guess is, that the level of the Tomb determines what buildings will be available to you to change.

olcastle
10-28-17, 09:51 PM
Yes, we can switch back and forth. Which isn't a big deal since it doesn't have to be leveled up and only uses a few resources to build.

The Court/Keep needs 37000 coins, 5 Fancy beams, 5 Fancy blocks and 5 Simple Glue. I don't think it will be so easy for everyone to switch back and forth.
I'm not sure if I should even bother with the goth keep because Halloween will be over in a few days.
I'd better keep making withering bushes until the last day of the event.

MoonVillage3
10-28-17, 10:09 PM
Yes you will.

As you can see from Star point number 4 in post 4, they are permanent... :)

The only thing I would need to guess is, that the level of the Tomb determines what buildings will be available to you to change.

Thank you SW.. I did overlook this ability already posted. A 'bold red' on that important advice would be pleasing.. as is an important point to positively stimulate players towards the finish-line.
Like or not.. our single games acquire greater possibilities.
And certainly.. correct that this ability depends at which stage you reach.

kattkrazie
10-28-17, 10:10 PM
The Court/Keep needs 37000 coins, 5 Fancy beams, 5 Fancy blocks and 5 Simple Glue. I don't think it will be so easy for everyone to switch back and forth.
I'm not sure if I should even bother with the goth keep because Halloween will be over in a few days.
I'd better keep making withering bushes until the last day of the event.

Do you think fancy beams and blocks and simple glue are a lot of resources? I've been maxed on those for a few years. Lower level players probably won't change skins very often if at all, but I think higher level players can easily do it - if they want to. My post was in answer to
another player's question about switching back to the original castle.

AnnirasSweets
10-28-17, 10:25 PM
The original court/keeps sell for 35,000 coins so the price of purchasing the gothic version is really only a two thousand out of pocket. Downside is the gothic versions sell for 3,000 so when you switch back to the original it's a bit more expensive.

olcastle
10-29-17, 12:14 AM
Do you think fancy beams and blocks and simple glue are a lot of resources? I've been maxed on those for a few years. Lower level players probably won't change skins very often if at all, but I think higher level players can easily do it - if they want to.
Not "a lot" but significant for many players, lower level players, of course.
I've been maxed on almost everything on my high level kingdom but it would be a big waste of resources for my lower account.
So yes, not everyone will be able to change skins easily.
At least selling price is 35000, I didn't know about it.

sblsn
10-29-17, 12:57 AM
Ok so they will remain available to buy... but if you then decide to sell them and go back to the original, next Halloween to switch back again will require more black roses again. I highly doubt the tomb will continue to drop the roses, so whilst I am full on them at the moment, the option of switching back and forth will be finite. Considering s8 makes farm story I really don't understand why they haven't made them switchable skins. I also really hate the fact that trying to make 2 of the same thing in the different potion shops resets the second attempt so you have to scroll all the way back through again e.g. if making dye right down at the bottom of the list.

ShibuyaCloth
10-29-17, 01:13 AM
Ok so they will remain available to buy... but if you then decide to sell them and go back to the original, next Halloween to switch back again will require more black roses again. I highly doubt the tomb will continue to drop the roses, so whilst I am full on them at the moment, the option of switching back and forth will be finite. Considering s8 makes farm story I really don't understand why they haven't made them switchable skins. I also really hate the fact that trying to make 2 of the same thing in the different potion shops resets the second attempt so you have to scroll all the way back through again e.g. if making dye right down at the bottom of the list.

Confirmed by S8, the tomb will continue dropping black roses.

MoonVillage3
10-29-17, 02:41 AM
Not "a lot" but significant for many players, lower level players, of course.
I've been maxed on almost everything on my high level kingdom but it would be a big waste of resources for my lower account.
So yes, not everyone will be able to change skins easily.
At least selling price is 35000, I didn't know about it.
I do agree lower level players might be in difficult accumulating the sum needed to transform their castle.. but earning this ability now, they do have the possibility of doing so when their kingdom is mature. I consider it as an asset to the game.
as it's not a particularly difficult event if you keep the werewolves busy.. lower levels also have a chance of obtaining this feature as their requirements are lower too.

rheina
10-29-17, 02:50 AM
Wouldn't be more fair if those who have a Kings Keep, to get option for a Gothic Queens court and vice versa.
Cause now those who have Queen's court, will have it all, which is not fair by my opinion

MoonVillage3
10-29-17, 02:57 AM
................ I also really hate the fact that trying to make 2 of the same thing in the different potion shops resets the second attempt so you have to scroll all the way back through again e.g. if making dye right down at the bottom of the list.
our Winter Bakery, for those who finished that event, is also organized in this way. I guess we're lazy not wanting to scroll down the list (speaking of myself too) but it's comfortable when you want to craft different items and not 2 of the same.

MoonVillage3
10-29-17, 03:01 AM
Wouldn't be more fair if those who have a Kings Keep, to get option for a Gothic Queens court and vice versa.
Cause now those who have Queen's court, will have it all, which is not fair by my opinion

I think we can have both?
Some players sell their original castle just for the fun of changing styles and buy the other one.. Even if I've never done so, I do have nbrs who like decorating and do so.
At this point they just have to choose which castle they wish in the Gothic version.

sblsn
10-29-17, 04:31 AM
Confirmed by S8, the tomb will continue dropping black roses.

Thank you for that Shibuya, I had not realised. Still annoying having to rebuy stuff, but at least it means it's possible ☺

VersaceMorrow
10-29-17, 06:58 AM
our Winter Bakery, for those who finished that event, is also organized in this way. I guess we're lazy not wanting to scroll down the list (speaking of myself too) but it's comfortable when you want to craft different items and not 2 of the same.

So is the Tinker Camp, and I'm guessing the Cooking Camp would be too although I don't have it.

jkc619
10-29-17, 07:41 AM
my tomb has not dropped black roses since I got it to level 10

calicokittennope
10-29-17, 08:01 AM
my tomb has not dropped black roses since I got it to level 10

Are you maxed on roses? Mine hasn't dropped any for a while, it's at rank 9 but I'm at max roses so they don't drop.

jkc619
10-29-17, 08:33 AM
Are you maxed on roses? Mine hasn't dropped any for a while, it's at rank 9 but I'm at max roses so they don't drop.

thank you so much-I never realized that I am maxed on them. :) Silly me

rheina
10-29-17, 09:56 AM
Has anyone completed the event and got the Keep or Court already? An actual picture would be nice, cause the Gothic Queens court on first page looks somehow different on first and second picture. Which is the real one?

PrincessCelestian
10-29-17, 10:17 AM
Has anyone completed the event and got the Keep or Court already? An actual picture would be nice, cause the Gothic Queens court on first page looks somehow different on first and second picture. Which is the real one?

I have the gothic queen's court up in my kingdom if you want to pop by for a peek ;-)

rheina
10-29-17, 11:07 AM
I have the gothic queen's court up in my kingdom if you want to pop by for a peek ;-)

Thank you very much! Just did! Like it! I shall have it. I got the Haunted Keep, so the Court will fit in nicely

Zulac99
10-29-17, 11:08 AM
How do I get the Gothic Court or Keep? Clicking on the "Build" button takes me to my keep, the only options that I see there are to run adventures? I don't see these buildings listed in the market either. What do I do?

AnnirasSweets
10-29-17, 11:27 AM
How do I get the Gothic Court or Keep? Clicking on the "Build" button takes me to my keep, the only options that I see there are to run adventures? I don't see these buildings listed in the market either. What do I do?

You have to sell your current court/keep then the Gothic versions will be available for purchase in the market.

Zulac99
10-29-17, 11:39 AM
You have to sell your current court/keep then the Gothic versions will be available for purchase in the market.

That doesn't seem very intuitive? Deleting buildings when replacements are not listed in the market seems like a bad idea.

kattkrazie
10-29-17, 12:12 PM
That doesn't seem very intuitive? Deleting buildings when replacements are not listed in the market seems like a bad idea.

It's been that way all along. When you first choose either the Keep or Court in the early levels of the game, you can't see them in the market anymore. Until you sell the one you have in order to buy the other one. Nothing new.

HuckleTown
10-29-17, 12:27 PM
It's been that way all along. When you first choose either the Keep or Court in the early levels of the game, you can't see them in the market anymore. Until you sell the one you have in order to buy the other one. Nothing new.

I think what might be confusing for people not reading the entire thread or not on the forum at all is the Gothic Keep is the prize for an event and when they complete the event the prize can't be found. Plus I'd be willing to bet the majority of players completed the original build a Keep quest and never thought of replacing it with a different one so have no idea that if they sell theirs (why would they, thinking they'd lose the adventure ability) the option to purchase reappears.

kattkrazie
10-29-17, 12:45 PM
I think what might be confusing for people not reading the entire thread or not on the forum at all is the Gothic Keep is the prize for an event and when they complete the event the prize can't be found. Plus I'd be willing to bet the majority of players completed the original build a Keep quest and never thought of replacing it with a different one so have no idea that if they sell theirs (why would they, thinking they'd lose the adventure ability) the option to purchase reappears.

Players don't have to read the forum to understand the process. The game dialogue tells you that you've won the gothic version of the castle and must sell your existing castle. :p

PrincessCelestian
10-29-17, 06:02 PM
My poor kingdom is so resource starved at the mo. I normally get a few days in between timed events to stock back up. But I went straight from the haunted cabin to the haunted babies and ghost knight, then on to the tomb and now back to the ghost knight with all of my energy poured into those events. It's been basically a month of not having any days to just collect regular items. Now on to a monster hunt that will take all of my energy and no extra energy sources like faerie elixir. Sigh. Maybe I'll finish the knight tomorrow and at least have 2 days to try and get some elixir supplies made.

comeseecomesah
10-29-17, 07:42 PM
Couldn't believe it I got 2 knight tokens in a row what a surprise. I COULD believe it the game rolled back and no 2nd token what a bummer.....

tartarosfalling
10-29-17, 09:26 PM
Clarifying question, because I read the full thing but got a little confused.

ALL of the buildings available don't get us extra buildings. They just get us a different look option. Is that right?

SpiritWind00
10-29-17, 10:53 PM
Clarifying question, because I read the full thing but got a little confused.

ALL of the buildings available don't get us extra buildings. They just get us a different look option. Is that right?
Yes, it's just the ability to change the facade. :)

hagypagy
10-29-17, 11:14 PM
So I've finished with the Tomb upgrades a day ago and have put all my energy into battling Ghost Knights for tokens.
In the past day I've collected 15 tokens.
This is just with standard energy plus my 2 LVL6 Wizard Schools. No Alicorns.
So for people deciding whether to go for the Ghost Knight or not, with a few days left, there's a daily estimate if you put all your energy into battling Ghost Knights.

MoonVillage3
10-29-17, 11:47 PM
Players don't have to read the forum to understand the process. The game dialogue tells you that you've won the gothic version of the castle and must sell your existing castle. :p

illustrating game dialogue instructions

janddolphins
10-30-17, 12:10 AM
I am not going to be changing my place but I must admit S8 was on the right direction with this event. I loved that there was so much to do and it didn’t bother me that you could not do it all, rather it was your choice what was more important. First half I did not make all my goals being sick, but second half I crafted two babies, I can get the tomb to 10 if I want, made the cottage to 5 for the werepup and am going for an adventures last baby (Need quite a bit still) I didn’t care about the knight so didn’t focus on that, but again there just was so much to do I was kept busy all the time!

Now...I feel the prizes for working this hard and for instance a level 10 tomb should be something more tangible, it is what it is and I’ve learned to set my expectations low when it comes to prizes in this game. I hope others at least enjoyed all the activities as well!

*thinking back on it, the community event had a great last individual prize for those who made it (sadly I was sick and did not), but still had fun, and I believe there was another prize, maybe an animal that I think I missed out on first half. Of course it’s preference, this event is highly animal prize based, which I enjoy the Halloween themes animals, nbug all may not. The only thing I had hoped for was the image of the building with a large rose coming on top was a prize that stayed rather than had to swap. So still not a big fan of how building prizes are. Happy to know you can switch back and forth, but still, I think if the event ran like this year but had the prizes of last year it would have been the best! We always say we get board by the end and that certainly has not been the case!

MoonVillage3
10-30-17, 12:35 AM
NOTES ON CASTLE CHANGE-OVER

SELLING ORIGINAL CASTLE
to sell original castle you gain = 35,000

BUYING GOTHIC CASTLE
to buy gothic castle costs = 3,700
to build gothic castle: 5 fancy beam, 5 fancy block, 10 black roses
(for curiosity - when stored NO castles appear in the market)

SELLING GOTHIC CASTLE
to sell gothic castle you gain = 3,000

(at this point ALL CASTLES APPEAR and you have the choice of building whichever)

Gothic Queen's Court @ 3,700
Gothic King's Keep @ 3,700
Queen's Court @ 37,000
King's Keep @ 37,000

TO REBUILD ORIGINAL CASTLE
to rebuild original castle: 5 fancy beam, 5 fancy block, 5 simple glue

(at this point NO castles in the market)

janddolphins
10-30-17, 02:37 AM
NOTES ON CASTLE CHANGE-OVER

SELLING ORIGINAL CASTLE
to sell original castle you gain = 35,000

BUYING GOTHIC CASTLE
to buy gothic castle costs = 3,700
to build gothic castle: 5 fancy beam, 5 fancy block, 10 black roses
(for curiosity - when stored NO castles appear in the market)

SELLING GOTHIC CASTLE
to sell gothic castle you gain = 3,000

(at this point ALL CASTLES APPEAR and you have the choice of building whichever)

Gothic Queen's Court @ 3,700
Gothic King's Keep @ 3,700
Queen's Court @ 37,000
King's Keep @ 37,000

TO REBUILD ORIGINAL CASTLE
to rebuild original castle: 5 fancy beam, 5 fancy block, 5 simple glue

(at this point NO castles in the market)

Thanks! This actually helps a lot to know you don’t lose the gothic if you decide to switch back to original. Now I think I’ll go for it :)

SpiritWind00
10-30-17, 03:13 AM
Thanks Moon! I'll use this when I create an entry for the gothic styles in the building guide.

MoonVillage3
10-30-17, 05:03 AM
Thanks! This actually helps a lot to know you don’t lose the gothic if you decide to switch back to original. Now I think I’ll go for it :)
You don't loose anything.. actually your game gains an ability.
If you choose to change, no matter how many times, there are absolutely no restrictions.
Neither if you don't change at all.. the ability remains.
If you finish the event you can also transform the Castle.. otherwise it depends where you reach: Cottage, Workshop, Potionshop.

I was reluctant in the beginning of the event and unsure if energy-wise was worthwhile, but if I knew all this.. I would not have had doubts on completing.
Good Luck to those still working.

thitasha
10-30-17, 05:30 AM
Does Fluffy's drops as usual dog?

MoonVillage3
10-30-17, 05:47 AM
Thanks Moon! I'll use this when I create an entry for the gothic styles in the building guide.
welcome SW.. ur work is fantastic :D

MoonVillage3
10-30-17, 05:53 AM
Does Fluffy's drops as usual dog?
only 1 collection so far yes.. but hope he drops something particular as he's a 'special' final prize

edited to add
2 drop: creep tooth

calicokittennope
10-30-17, 09:37 AM
At tomb 9 I thought Jeane tells Baron he has something better to give him than what's on the original will. Now I rank to 10 and I got a surprise puppy who is s very cute <3

I don't remember seeing him on any images.

Did I miss where it was said what he gave Baron? I'm not very awake today :/

ZOOMANIA69
10-30-17, 10:19 AM
Question for those who've switched to the Gothic Keep/Court: Have you noticed any changes in the drops from adventures vs drops from the original style Keep/Court? Does it still drop energy and gems in addition to the usual adventure drops?

MoonVillage3
10-30-17, 10:30 AM
At tomb 9 I thought Jeane tells Baron he has something better to give him than what's on the original will. Now I rank to 10 and I got a surprise puppy who is s very cute <3

I don't remember seeing him on any images.

Did I miss where it was said what he gave Baron? I'm not very awake today :/
Well yes.. Jeanne Pierre did give the Baron something better than money.. you have to collect one more time from the Tomb 10th level to read the rest of the story :rolleyes:

kattkrazie
10-30-17, 11:05 AM
Question for those who've switched to the Gothic Keep/Court: Have you noticed any changes in the drops from adventures vs drops from the original style Keep/Court? Does it still drop energy and gems in addition to the usual adventure drops?

The drops are the same as the regular castles. This morning I collected a Dark Caves adventure and got energy, 5 gems, an enchanted block, a black flag, and an apple tree. I have also gotten wooden benches, so yay!

nedazubia
10-30-17, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the info 💖💖
Might I ask how many spirits you can get from a tavern?

4 at a time

jujublu
10-30-17, 01:14 PM
So I’m confused. Do I need to sell my queens court to get the skin? Never mind I found the answer. I’ve sold this thing twice and it didn’t show up. I’ll try one more time ��

SpiritWind00
10-30-17, 01:35 PM
So I’m confused. Do I need to sell my queens court to get the skin? Never mind I found the answer. I’ve sold this thing twice and it didn’t show up. I’ll try one more time ��

Only sell it if you are eligible to change the gothic castle in the market, you must have a level 10 tomb in order to buy/swap over your normal castle to the gothic one.

SpiritWind00
10-30-17, 01:43 PM
Hi Alex, Confirmed the gothic castle will act in the exact same way as the current one. :)

ShibuyaCloth
10-30-17, 03:32 PM
All the Skins are in:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101361-Castle-Story-Halloween-Event-Ivy-s-nursery-continuing-Tales-of-the-Crypt-event&p=1463143&viewfull=1#post1463143

AnnirasSweets
10-30-17, 05:35 PM
After spending the last few days battling Ghost Knights (and nothing else) I'm very nearly ready to craft my second. I refuse to allow myself to sleep until I gather the last ten tokens and have that blasted thing crafted. I never thought I'd say this but crafting two of these has been way harder then it was to get my two Frizzly Bears!

The only other thing I've allowed myself to tap are the animals that drop treat bags which has let me manage to craft three of all the haunted babies except the bone dire piglets, I only managed two of those. That white paint is a ****er. All in all I'm happy with my results if not a little burned out on fighting and crafting. I can only hope the new animals in the upcoming monster hunt will be valuable enough to reignite my interest in battling beasts.

calicokittennope
10-30-17, 07:22 PM
Well yes.. Jeanne Pierre did give the Baron something better than money.. you have to collect one more time from the Tomb 10th level to read the rest of the story :rolleyes:

OH! Thank you! I had quit collecting since I was maxed on roses and really don't need more wilting roses lol, already at about 22 or something. That was a good ending. Made me laugh :) Fluffy is so cute heart-eyes!!

sylbrac
10-30-17, 07:50 PM
What is the dog, the final prize, good for? Thanks!

GlvtenFree
10-31-17, 01:23 AM
after completing the event i had to force close game to be able to see gothic castles in my marketplace just so anyone else who has trouble at this step knows. it freaked me out a bit after i couldnt find it lololol

alexversailles
10-31-17, 04:13 AM
Hi Alex, Confirmed the gothic castle will act in the exact same way as the current one. :)

Thank you so much SW! ☺️

riverly
10-31-17, 06:00 AM
I wonder if the Gothic castle will stay in my goal book til next year. There isn't a timer on it. It just says featured.

I did sell and buy. The Gothic castle is neat looking and I guess I'll keep it out for Halloween. Happy Halloween 🎃 I
But to be honest, after using up all those beams and blocks and losing money on the deal , I don't feel like a winner. I just feel.....sad.

cold_ethyl
10-31-17, 07:18 AM
Has anyone else had this problem? I had all the ingredients to make a mummy fangpup and created on in the nursery. But when it was made, it was a regular baby fangpup: no bandages. And now all the ingredients are gone.

This happened Friday - put in a ticket with Storm 8, but haven't heard from anyone....

sophie_luv
10-31-17, 08:32 AM
AM I the only one that still can?t finish the ghost knight goal?
I had use my whole day energy for fighting and spawning ghost knight. And I only got less than ten coins.
If I need to finish other missions, I won?t have enough energy for the knight

Galadraal
10-31-17, 11:31 AM
More info on the Gothic Buildings:

If you progressed to the point in the event where you unlock a Gothic building and it becomes available in the Market, it will remain in the Market even after the event has ended. Also, the Tomb will continue to drop the materials needed to construct and upgrade the Gothic buildings after the event has ended.

please help , I sold my Keep to buy the new Gothic Keep but it STILL isn?t showing up in the Market

FlowerBurst
10-31-17, 01:32 PM
AM I the only one that still can?t finish the ghost knight goal?
I had use my whole day energy for fighting and spawning ghost knight. And I only got less than ten coins.
If I need to finish other missions, I won?t have enough energy for the knight

You are not alone! I have finished everything else and have been able to devote all my energy to spawning and fighting ghost knights. Drops are extremely rare for me (hope it improves). I have only received one ghost token since I started playing this morning, which is very frustrating!

SpiritWind00
10-31-17, 01:47 PM
please help , I sold my Keep to buy the new Gothic Keep but it STILL isn?t showing up in the Market
Are you eligible for the gothic castle? I wrote additional info yesterday in post 4 of this thread about the castle in bold blue text. Please confirm where you are in the goal line. I'm going to close the duplicate thread you also started.

I also added in the middle of post 3 the goal related to the castles with more explanatory info.

Jackiesq
10-31-17, 03:59 PM
Finaly crafting the fangpup after getting the last milk. I got it's mummy fangpup brother yesterday and have a free space besides it, to place them together. With 2x 13 parts for the piglet, I don't think to get that too, but I also have the ghostpea, werepea and the skunkpea trio and the mummy was my favorit of this 3 little Halloween monsters. ☺

Galadraal
10-31-17, 04:08 PM

I sold my Queens Keep but am unable to purchase the Gothic one. That’s strange I checked my inventory and it was just put in storage

AnnirasSweets
10-31-17, 04:58 PM
Last year's winners won the Haunted Keep and Haunted Castle and held next to the Queen's Court. I really do not understand why I need to keep mine on the market and I can not display it all year long like my neighbors.3945639457

It was stated from the beginning that this event was meant to award us ‘skins’ for existing buildings unlike last year’s event which awarded extra buildings. You are able to leave your buildings in the Gothic style out for as little or as long as you like.

hagypagy
10-31-17, 06:28 PM
So I've been stuck on 17 White Paints for days now.
Putting all my energy into treat bags now I'm done with the Tomb and Ghost Knight... Still no change. :(
Looks pretty unlikely I'll get the Dire Piglet.
Not phased as it would definitely end up in storage anyway.

I've said it before but clearly it needs to be said again.
A timed event is no place for random/rare drops!

I had no problems with the Ghost Knight Tokens (getting my 3/day consistently). But many players haven't experienced the same.
It doesn't reward players work or commitment. It just creates player disillusionment and boredom.
Why not just make it cost 300tokens and have it drop every time??

sophie_luv
10-31-17, 06:58 PM
It is also rare for me. I spend 40 energy to fight 2-3 knights and got nothing

alexversailles
11-01-17, 01:10 AM
Exploring dark caves in my brand new gothic king's court, I received a decoration: a pumpkin hatch! What a lovely surprise! Love this new court and it looks amazing in my kingdom :-) really happy I switched it!

rheina
11-01-17, 02:57 AM
Exploring dark caves in my brand new gothic king's court, I received a decoration: a pumpkin hatch! What a lovely surprise! Love this new court and it looks amazing in my kingdom :-) really happy I switched it!
Lovely!
And do you know if this benefit of getting Halloween goodies from adventures will stay when the event is over?
Also some pic to post here will be nice ;)

SpiritWind00
11-01-17, 04:34 AM
Lovely!
And do you know if this benefit of getting Halloween goodies from adventures will stay when the event is over?
Also some pic to post here will be nice ;)
:) the pumpkin hutch isn't a Halloween drop, but a known normal box/crate drop - it's a lovely coincidence it dropped now as it looks 'Halloweeny'.

Ps: Congrats Alex!

rheina
11-01-17, 05:05 AM
:) the pumpkin hutch isn't a Halloween drop, but a known normal box/crate drop - it's a lovely coincidence it dropped now as it looks 'Halloweeny'.

Ps: Congrats Alex!
Oh, ok, thank you!
And is there any list of items, which may be expected to drop from various adventures, with pics, eventually?
Ha, yes, I remember now what it looks like, I got it long time ago. It is a deco item. Sorry for bothering.
The coincidence dropping right now during the event totally misled me, thought it is something new

monsville13
11-01-17, 05:09 AM
Same here have been focused on the Ghost night goal for 2 straight days and got 7 tokens, very frustrating and only 13 hours on my counter to get 10 more tokens.

gracelinda
11-01-17, 05:15 AM
Finished updating the castle and lost the ability to craft the withering bush. I should be able to craft them until the event expires. Very disappointed

Zummat
11-01-17, 06:22 AM
Not going to be able to finish. I have plenty of withered bushes so that’s not a problem but Won’t be able to **** enough Werewolves to craft the Ghost Ale needed to do final upgrade. I won’t get the ghost knight either because it took to much energy to try to do both. If fighting the ghost knight would have dropped tokens every time then I might have been able to at least get that. Guess you either have to play 24/7 or buy and spend gems to finish S8 games.

canyon123rose
11-01-17, 06:59 AM
Same for me. At lvl 9 for tomb I stopped with two days to go when the will drop from ponds was so low I realized no way I could finish without spending gems. While I liked the gothic castle I am not willing to give up my regular keep for that. Sooooooo wish it was its own business the way last years haunted castle was!

ipaddolo
11-01-17, 07:23 AM
sorry for being wary of the new castle, and I did read the new adventures are supposed to drop the same items as the basic castle, but would you mind to specifically check for Alicorn parts, please SpiritWind?
I am a longtime player, I have the Love shack and it's months I am sitting on 5 wings with no horns. I got a couple of them from adventures in the Barracks, but to my knowledge I didnt get any from the last year Haunted Keep.
I am tempted to switch the main castle into gothic but I'd like, if possible, a double check on the Alicorn parts
thank you

riverly
11-01-17, 08:09 AM
I feel like I have a "ghost" castle , because I went through all the steps to get it out of my goal book. I guess my ocd hated it being there as a featured item. Anyways I then had to turn around and get my lovely Queens Court back because of sentimental reasons. We've been through a lot. So now I have nothing to show for all this, except the ability to switch. Very interesting. I'm ok with it. It's just a game. It's just that I feel like I had to go through Peter to get to Paul. As the saying goes. But knowing myself, I probably made it more complicated than what it needed to be. Lol.

meme1098
11-01-17, 08:15 AM
Oh, ok, thank you!
➡️And is there any list of items, which may be expected to drop from various adventures, with pics, eventually?
Ha, yes, I remember now what it looks like, I got it long time ago. It is a deco item. Sorry for bothering.
The coincidence dropping right now during the event totally misled me, thought it is something new

Check the Adventure Guide in The Hub:

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?356-Castle-Story-The-Hub

rheina
11-01-17, 10:57 AM
Check the Adventure Guide in The Hub:

https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?356-Castle-Story-The-Hub

Thank you!

AnnirasSweets
11-01-17, 11:12 AM
*wipes brow dramatically* I finally got that second Ghost Knight crafted yesterday. I really wish I didn't feel this driving need to craft at last two of each animal but I do and as a side effect I sometimes drive myself crazy. I honestly never thought I'd say this but... I'm pretty sure crafting those GKs were harder than crafting my two Frizzly Bears!

If only each knight ****ed dropped a token then all our lives might've been simpler. I really hope that tomorrow's monster hunt offers animals exciting enough to reignite my interest in battling. As of now I'd be perfectly happy to have a week or two away from the game and it's many, many, many new animals to fight and gain.

riverly
11-01-17, 11:29 AM
*wipes brow dramatically* I finally got that second Ghost Knight crafted yesterday. I really wish I didn't feel this driving need to craft at last two of each animal but I do and as a side effect I sometimes drive myself crazy. I honestly never thought I'd say this but... I'm pretty sure crafting those GKs were harder than crafting my two Frizzly Bears!

If only each knight ****ed dropped a token then all our lives might've been simpler. I really hope that tomorrow's monster hunt offers animals exciting enough to reignite my interest in battling. As of now I'd be perfectly happy to have a week or two away from the game and it's many, many, many new animals to fight and gain.Congrats! More than I could hold out for. Way more. I had to scale way back on goals just to keep calm.
It looks like I'll get my werewolf after all from monster hunt. Yay.

msmorg
11-01-17, 11:41 AM
I haven’t been able to complete anything despite playing every day on and off every few hours. I still need one more candle for a skunkapea and I have not gotten any treat bags from any of the listed sources except the baby werewolf every 6 hours and crafting my own treat bags. I have only been able to level up the tomb to Level 7 and I have the Gothic Cottage that drops wheat. . Well I have to say I got the last candle, right down to the wire, so Im going to get the skunkapea after all so not a total loss!

ethan1brothers
11-01-17, 12:10 PM
my aunt finished the goal and its not letting do anything to her queens court it just points to it she cant sell it or anything whats up ?

meme1098
11-01-17, 12:21 PM
my aunt finished the goal and its not letting do anything to her queens court it just points to it she cant sell it or anything whats up ?

Some players have reported having to force quit several times before they were able to get the Gothic Keep.

kiryuuku123
11-01-17, 12:41 PM
Got all the animals except for the knight ghost shame :/ but they barely dropped the tokens and only managed to get 40 maybe they will do a bundle offering him but it would have to be a reasonable price

jkc619
11-01-17, 12:48 PM
I have done nothing on my kingdom for the last 4 days except click on farm houses and fight ghost knights. I finally got my 80 tokens to craft one, but this is ridiculous! I used all the energy from my 25 white alicorns and all my other kinds of alicorns (I have 20). Now I have nothing to use for the monster event starting tomorrow. This just takes all the fun out of the game for me. I am hoping that they continue with the sea story at some point as I keep getting craft items from the items on there-like clown fish and eels, which were next to impossible while I was trying to level up that castle.I hope that I get some gold tokens in the next event. One hint-do the armored alicorns before you do the purple one. They take less gold tokens to make and they give you just as much energy.

kattkrazie
11-01-17, 12:57 PM

Does she have an adventure that hasn't come back yet? You can't sell the castle if there's an adventure pending.

Mumtwo3
11-01-17, 01:30 PM
Real hard! This HALLOWEEN event was great. I like all the new choices and prizes. BUT ididnt even get half way through any of the 3 sections!!!!! It's frustrating because I get do far through events and rarely reap many of the bonuses and new therefore the are locked, removed or unattainable with out $$$$$ gems.
It is almost depressing to even bother playing anymore. I would rate 5 stars except I miss out on so much. This leaves with a 3 at best and the idea of not playing anymore. 😢

gorrith
11-01-17, 02:00 PM
Well I made it with 4 hours to spare on the tomb and got the puppy. I will not get the boar (white paint was rare 4 me) or the ghost knight (only made it half way) but can deal with that as I doubt they drop anything epic and I already have a lot of pets etc in storage. I did need to Gem some timers and I purchased an extra Rose bush at the start. So for a max level player who has a real life job and responsibilities and as such can't live in the game this was still achievable (I still logged in several times a day). I did get a little sick of grinding warewolves by the end but enjoyed the concept, and the range of tasks available, the graphics were also great.

SpiritWind00
11-01-17, 02:07 PM
You know that feeling when you just need one more drop and you cross every body part you can and ask the Glimmerwood Gods to pleeeaaaasseee give you that drop on the final collection? I needed 1 more paint... It dropped, I jumped for joy, and then....yep the game reloaded and the nursery was uncollected. Isn't it funny how you can go from a total high, to possible despair in 5 seconds! ;)

What happened next? It..dropped..again! Back to the high! But wait, I go to craft the dire boar and I ran out of pumpkins! Well, you gotta laugh really. Next dilemma.....how am I going to harvest and craft at work! Might need to feign sickness for half an hour! Lol! Is a dire boar baby going to enhance my life? Nope, but the chase is on anyway! Wish me luck :):):)

(Hope I made you smile which was the intention of this post:))

newpam575
11-01-17, 02:27 PM
You know that feeling when you just need one more drop and you cross every body part you can and ask the Glimmerwood Gods to pleeeaaaasseee give you that drop on the final collection? I needed 1 more paint... It dropped, I jumped for joy, and then....yep the game reloaded and the nursery was uncollected. Isn't it funny how you can go from a total high, to possible despair in 5 seconds! ;)

What happened next? It..dropped..again! Back to the high! But wait, I go to craft the dire boar and I ran out of pumpkins! Well, you gotta laugh really. Next dilemma.....how am I going to harvest and craft at work! Might need to feign sickness for half an hour! Lol! Is a dire boar baby going to enhance my life? Nope, but the chase is on anyway! Wish me luck :):):)

(Hope I made you smile which was the intention of this post:))

I am still crossing body parts waiting for the last paint to drop. Good luck.

Destiel0918
11-01-17, 03:14 PM
Just got the boar! Completely thanks to the game crash...! Was missing ONE white paint...and came kept crashing as I collected from werepup...first I got some pumpkins and sugar...but after game crashed...it showed me " uncollected" - and got paint! I was so sure I will barely miss it!

88silver
11-01-17, 03:37 PM
SW, in the poll you should ask about each of the craftable items separately (each of the baby animals and the ghost knight).

sophie_luv
11-01-17, 03:43 PM
;( I tried and I only got 60 tokens.
Last year I can?t got the pink ghost and this year the knight. Hope there will be a bundle and I may buy.

Destiel0918
11-01-17, 03:43 PM
Did ANYONE even get the ghost knight? Seems that if people tried to do BOTH events - fighting tons of werewolves- there simply wasn't time for that.

tonyjosiah
11-01-17, 03:56 PM
Ok. So I bought extra Ghost Knight traps for decorations. But all of a sudden I can’t atore them. This has to be a glitch because I have 4 of them that I have been pulling in and out of storage. S8 please fix this glitch. I don’t plan on leaving these out forever. As a matter of fact I’ve heard of this glitch before and people having to immediately put the extra traps in storage in order to avoid this problem. But can you just please make it so ALL traps are storeable ALL THE TIME? And please change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to match the Flyer. We have such limited space and it would be nice to be able to utilize it to maximum potential. I love this game, but if an oversized dragon can fit on a 1X1 space then it’s obviously possible to shrink down the Lynx for a little customer satisfaction. Signed, One of your favorite Players Angel of ANGELOSIAH. =P

eileeny25
11-01-17, 03:59 PM
I never make it all the way through these events. Seems like when I started playing this game it was easier to actually get the prize. Now you have to make this your full time job. I am giving up on the timed events.

DragonThruTime
11-01-17, 04:25 PM
I never make it all the way through these events. Seems like when I started playing this game it was easier to actually get the prize. Now you have to make this your full time job. I am giving up on the timed events.

I agree eileeny25. I won't be able to finishe without spending gems. I would like to know if those here think it's worth spending gems to upgrade to level 10? I'm on 9 now and will need 4 more visits to each of the sparkling mines which I obviously won't have the time for. Any opinions? Give it up or go for it.

.......I decided not to bother. The drops afterwards are rarely worth it.

maiden85
11-01-17, 05:28 PM
With three hours to spare I got two drops of white paint so I was finally able to craft the scary baby boar! So I happily was able to craft all the scary babies plus a second baby ghost pea. I only have about 18 tokens, so no ghost night. The tokens didn't fall frequently enough to work my way up to 80 while also working on the tomb and babies. I decided I really didn't want any gothic skins, so I finished level 7 of the tomb since I'd collected so many of the parts and will store it with spooky things for next Halloween. One day soon I need to do a total kingdom clear out because between critters, buildings, and plants, everything is seriously overcrowded.

Back to making expansion permits and working on the sea/coral quests.

calicokittennope
11-01-17, 05:38 PM
As cute as Fluffy is, I have to say that 30 coins is sorta... yeah.... I don't even know man, after all the hard work you know? I'm maxed on fur so black-flagged, I'm maxed on bones so same (he has brought those). He's ultra cute though. I didn't check to see but if he isn't, wouldn't he be royal-points worthy? Dude's related to a baron and it was his dog, and anyway either way I give this dog a title so he's royalty now, bam done. I just kind of expected him to at least bring a bucket of water or something. Okay yeah I don't know what dogs do, do they fetch water, how would I know, I'm a cat.

PrincessCelestian
11-01-17, 05:43 PM
Well I did it. Three ghost skunkupeas, two toilet paper covered fangpups, one dire boar piglet and one ghost knight. Plus all of the other goodies. Now I am exhausted. . .

hkcorrigan
11-01-17, 06:14 PM
Congratulations to everyone who were able to craft the prizes the wanted to. I knew I wasn?t getting the knight as much as I liked it. I tried to get each of the babies but was 3 white paint short for the boar. Oh well. I did complete the tomb. Overall the multiple parts of the event had it?s good points and bad points. My personal favorite was having pumpkins growing in my fields. 🎃

AnnirasSweets
11-01-17, 06:37 PM
I just did my first collection from my haunted babies since the event ended and was glad to see they're still dropping decos. After the first collection it looks like the Wereskunk, Werepea and Werewolf Pup are now limited to standard pet drops. And naturally the event drops have left the Ghost Knights leaving us with silver and earth wisps as the most frequent drops. I only wish the timer would be lowered on the Werepea seeing as the drops now hardly warrant a 22hr timer, unless I there's a super rare drop I don't know about.

riverly
11-01-17, 07:14 PM
It would be great if Sir Fluffy dropped something great like energy.
And I'm looking for a new recipe for our pumpkins. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin soup, pumpkin spice lattes......

SpiritWind00
11-01-17, 07:40 PM
Got my little dire boar beastie! I'll add a poll in a couple of hours... :)

littelprince0313
11-01-17, 07:47 PM
Just got the boar! Completely thanks to the game crash...! Was missing ONE white paint...and came kept crashing as I collected from werepup...first I got some pumpkins and sugar...but after game crashed...it showed me " uncollected" - and got paint! I was so sure I will barely miss it!

Me, too but I didnt get lucky - it's the only thing I couldnt finish :(

ladlasse
11-01-17, 08:32 PM
I finished upgrading the tomb and got Fluffy on Sunday. I was able to get all of the babies and even a second skunkupea. However, even after collecting from farmhouses over and over and fighting lots of ghost Knights, I only have 40 tokens. Maybe I can get half of a ghost knight?

Morticia6
11-01-17, 10:14 PM
I didn't make it to lv 10. Any chance to read the rest of the story? Always so sad not to get to the punch line when you're not successful in ending the quest...

Irma_Isle
11-01-17, 10:34 PM
Me, too but I didnt get lucky - it's the only thing I couldnt finish :(

Same here. Need more 3 paint but game keep crashing since 6 hours left and I cant event make treat bag. Even if my werepup give me one paint but still need 2 more and ita ending... so sad...

SpiritWind00
11-01-17, 10:41 PM
I have added a timed poll about the event to this thread. Please refresh your screens to see it.

Make sure you select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll if on a mobile device.

(Does anyone know how to switch back to the original view once you've changed it to Full Site?)

MoonVillage3
11-01-17, 10:43 PM
As cute as Fluffy is, I have to say that 30 coins is sorta... yeah.... I don't even know man, after all the hard work you know? I'm maxed on fur so black-flagged, I'm maxed on bones so same (he has brought those). He's ultra cute though. I didn't check to see but if he isn't, wouldn't he be royal-points worthy? Dude's related to a baron and it was his dog, and anyway either way I give this dog a title so he's royalty now, bam done. I just kind of expected him to at least bring a bucket of water or something. Okay yeah I don't know what dogs do, do they fetch water, how would I know, I'm a cat.
I do call him 'Sire Fluffy' after all that work to inherit him. a bit of aristocracy so staying beside the conceited Baron will be treated well.
truffles would have been a good drop, as considered a highly valuable delicacy and truffle dogs do exist.
no royal points unfortunately.. even if deserved.

xellosspoo
11-01-17, 11:24 PM
So I voted that I didn?t like this event. I think a large part of it was the randomness of the gift bags. It was a huge energy and resource suck, after the first big resource suck of the event at the first part of the month. It was basically grinding, but all ai kept getting was more items for the ghost pea, which I had already exchanged for one. Then the huge energy suck of trying to get dolls and coins from the ghost knights just was too much. It felt like a never ending pointless quest. It is entirely possible that I could have gotten the other two animals, but I stopped playing that last week (and a half?). It just was too long doing the same things without seeming to make any progress and it ****ed motivation to even open the game. I wanted to enjoy them, but it just was not fun at all for me.

sophie_luv
11-01-17, 11:31 PM
I have added a timed poll about the event to this thread. Please refresh your screens to see it.

Make sure you select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll if on a mobile device.

(Does anyone know how to switch back to the original view once you've changed it to Full Site?)

Do you mean mobile site? Choose default mobile style in the left lower corner.

Dragosle
11-02-17, 12:07 AM
Question: Does the Gothic building in the market unlock base on the actually current lv of the Tomb or the event goal related to the Tomb?

My Tomb is currently at lv9 as I didn't finish upgrading it to lv10 when the event ended but the option to do so is still there for me. Should I decided to spend gems to upgrade to Tomb to lv10, would it unlocks the Gothic Court/Keep in the market?

tan5314
11-02-17, 12:26 AM
Overall I liked the event, especially the last part with the will.

But there was one point that I really hated - the Ghost Knight. :mad:

janddolphins
11-02-17, 12:56 AM
This is the first time in over two years I spent real money on the game, so time to change my signature .
Why I did it? We had a month full of various events to choose from, each unique in their approach and unless you had so much energy and time.
I was sick all month. I missed last individual but it?s ok, I have sources to spawn.

Second half was a nail biter but I got the first two baby ghosts in the nursery (my goal, third would have been bonus). I got the cottage award, and then in hospital I really couldn?t play much. I wanted those New skins. Replaced both potion and workshops. To me they look less cartoony and more as a castle would during that time period. Had an adventure going so eager to see more. My head is still spinning but thank you for a truly unique event where I for the first time in a while played a game that was fun, kept me interested and I felt deserved the acknowledgement of a true game, and rather than being sick and missing out I was happy to finish and give something back to show my thanks.

I have not read so I?m sure all sides with opinions but thank you for making this illness and hospital stay a bit better and taking my mind off the negative and to the fun I was having playing

SpiritWind00
11-02-17, 02:30 AM
Do you mean mobile site? Choose default mobile style in the left lower corner.
Yes! Thanks so much for this info. This is exactly what I was looking for. :)

SpiritWind00
11-02-17, 02:38 AM
Question: Does the Gothic building in the market unlock base on the actually current lv of the Tomb or the event goal related to the Tomb?

My Tomb is currently at lv9 as I didn't finish upgrading it to lv10 when the event ended but the option to do so is still there for me. Should I decided to spend gems to upgrade to Tomb to lv10, would it unlocks the Gothic Court/Keep in the market?
I might check on this as it's a good question and one I'm sure will be asked more in the future.

danzplace
11-02-17, 03:22 AM
I thought the event was okay. Had a nice story, reasonable work and having the skins let's me redecorate without adding more buildings. That works well since I am running low on storage space. Not in love with the babies in general and my ghost luck, which I really wanted, was disappointing. I also wish the gems totals decreased over time to buy things, then I would have spent money for gems and finished. Spending all the time, and still needing to spend the full amount of gems didn't work for me. I would have liked some "discount" for the effort. Overall a good event and lots cr again beautifully designed!

kendysek
11-02-17, 03:35 AM
I really loved the idea of new "skins" for our buildings. I was really tired of so many violet buildings (i really do not like violet color). I love those elegant dark buildings so I have replaced them all. Now my queendom looks much better.
And I also love my ghost skunk.

What I hated was the knight - I ended with 73 tokens - 7 to go, but no time left. So much effort for nothing!

monsville13
11-02-17, 04:29 AM
Overall event was good, spent a few gems here and there. Very angry that I ended with 78 tokens when time ran out. really wanted the Ghost Knight. Maybe S* can add the ghost knight in the next monster hunt and give us a second chance at getting the knight

vitorfelix31
11-02-17, 05:08 AM
s8 please check this..Ghost Knight drops only and only 1 coral ??? after so much effort to have 80 tokens and this the prize ?? ' You Must be kidding.:confused:

ipaddolo
11-02-17, 05:28 AM
overall i liked the event, but i voted neutral as i didnt manage to craft neither the ghost knight nor ANY of the puppies - 2 of them were 1 drop away from crafted but i didnt want to spend more than 100 gems to get the last piece
i got the tomb to level 10 and i really like the gothic skins

i wish we'll get new gothic skins to complete the basic buildings makeup: can we have in the future Gothic Magic Forge, gothic Watchtower and gothic lantern Spire? and ofc Gothic Farm, why only the cottage? next Halloween maybe? *puppy eyes*

a technical "issue" that dunno if can be solved: the gothic skins buildings dont keep the "anchor" when you craft something. I dunno how to explain this with my english but i'll try: you know when you craft something in one workshop, for example, and then you open the other workshop, you get the list of possible craftings already at the same item, not on top of the page? this doesnt happen with the gothic skins buildings (well it doesnt happen also with the winter bakery and i think it's years). A minor annoyance , but maybe it can be corrected?

also i hope it can be confirmed that Alicorn parts drop from the gothic skin castle. Not going to replace my basic one until i'm sure.

PrinceAran
11-02-17, 05:33 AM
Nice event

hagypagy
11-02-17, 05:52 AM
So overall I think this was a great event with a few horrible choices which soured the entire thing.

Why weren't the new skins in our Builders Guild??
With such a recent addition to the game why weren't the Gothic themed buildings there??
It should be a simple craft:
1 Keep/Court/Workshop/Potionshop and 10 Black Roses - crafts a Gothic Keep/Court/Workshop/Potionshop - 1 sec timer. (as 4 seperate crafts)
1 Gothic Keep/Court/Workshop/Potionshop - crafts a Keep/Court/Workshop/Potionshop - 1 sec timer. (as another 4 separate crafts)
The only selling of buildings should've have been needed if someone had a Keep and wanted a Gothic Court.

Why was a Ghost Knight Token/the Haunted Babies crafts worth so many gems??
I got my Ghost Knight luckily ...
but I would've been pretty upset if after working all month and falling short by only a few.

These things aside the design was great - characters, buildings, and pets (love the Ghost Knight!) (not really into babies myself but some players love them) , good quests with a variety of gameplay, and fun well written storyline.

Lesimony
11-02-17, 06:52 AM
This was the first recent event that I didn't buy the unlimited energy and didn't finish. Too many different creatures to battle so didn't get ghost knight and couldn't get enough werewolf dust to finish tomb. Had all the other ingredients I needed but got stuck at level 8.

plby
11-02-17, 07:31 AM
Upgraded the tomb to 10, like the skins, got all the babies and voted disagree to liking the events despite quite liking the will event. The drop rate for ghost night tokens was ridiculously low. Ended the event with 38!!! and I really don't care for the babies or the other cutesy animals the game seems flooded with recently. Split the vote and I'd voted disagree to the ghost night event and it's random drops and uninteresting prizes, and agree to the will event. Only wish we got more gothic buildings than the cottage, gothic watchtowers and magic forges would've been great.

xellosspoo
11-02-17, 08:18 AM
I might check on this as it's a good question and one I'm sure will be asked more in the future.

My tomb is only level 2, and the quest (non-timed) to get the gothic keep was available. I have bought it and am getting the 10 black roses to build it. (You will still need to sell your original keep to build the gothic one.)

Destiel0918
11-02-17, 10:10 AM
Altohugh I didn't much mind this event, didn't enjoy it either....the prices seemed ordinary for me - another animal? Really?

And I didn't like how Gothic Castle looked in my kingdom - tried it and immediately replaced it back to my normal one. Event was way too time consuming - and Ghost knight part seemed downright impossible- their tokens dropped way too rarely.

I miss the old events - where we could get awesome building, which actually ended up USEFUL. Like the table which drops feasts every 2 days...etc.

janddolphins
11-02-17, 11:36 AM
Did ANYONE even get the ghost knight? Seems that if people tried to do BOTH events - fighting tons of werewolves- there simply wasn't time for that.

If I am not mistaken, my super neighbor (I call her that because I don?t know how she finishes all her games without paying, works and is a mom of two little girls which is active in their lives...although taking them to an activity gives her a free hour to play lol)

Last we spoke she was 3 tokens away, 2 days to go so I?m sure she got the night. She also got first 2 babies, keveled to 10 well before me for those prizes, had the cottage done in no time with that animal, and finished all of community for first half and whatever else was involved. Basically,the players who post the steps by gemming she is typically 12 hours behind them to start and keeps prepping ahead, so Knight is possible, although I was nowhere near

PrincessCupOButter
11-02-17, 12:11 PM
I got the knight and all three frankenpets (2ghostpeas), but I cannot say I enjoyed the event(s). I left the tomb unfinished by choice. I didn't care for the skins, and the repetition of leveling up for the sake of leveling up just didn't appeal to me.

I realize that we can't get fantastic prizes for every event, but I sure would like to see more variety in the events. Collecting the same things over and over and over is boring to me. And please, please consider giving us some actual storyline!

Destiel0918
11-02-17, 12:27 PM
I got the knight and all three frankenpets (2ghostpeas), but I cannot say I enjoyed the event(s). I left the tomb unfinished by choice. I didn't care for the skins, and the repetition of leveling up for the sake of leveling up just didn't appeal to me.

I realize that we can't get fantastic prizes for every event, but I sure would like to see more variety in the events. Collecting the same things over and over and over is boring to me. And please, please consider giving us some actual storyline!

Agreed. I wish they would give us more expansions, new storylines with in game caracters - ice Ivi, Sabina..Thomas...etc...

For past year - we have had mostly pointless events - goals are just coins - buildings DON*T drop any good stuff anymore...and drowning our kindoms in various animal babies / and animals - gets old too fast.

Andro45
11-02-17, 01:24 PM
I tried my best, but didn't get even close to getting the ghost knight. And I have been slaying knights vigorously. Voodoo knight drops were not too good either. I expected the ghost werepea and mummy fangpup to drop treat bags as well, but unfortunately they didn't. Gave up on the bone dire boar, because I was getting just about everything, but paint and brushes.
Didn't upgrade the tomb past level 3, because I had to choose, and new skins would have been nice, but aren't necessary. I did get quite a few withered roses which seem useful after the event because they drop red and white petals now. A source of red petals is always welcome for a lot of players.

PrincessCelestian
11-02-17, 02:33 PM
I voted neutral on this one. Because while I didn't love it, I also didn't hate it. I crafted everything but it felt more like busy work to me than working toward something I actually wanted. The only thing I really love is the ghost skunkupea because he looks like my Persian cat.

candie1230
11-02-17, 04:09 PM
I really wanted the gothic castle, but I knew I wouldn’t be about to get it because there was too much collecting to do, and I had to be "in school" for a week and the wifi was HORRIBLE, so I could only play when I was home. I’m disappointed in this one.

jkustak
11-03-17, 08:38 AM
It was bad planning on Storms part having simultaneous goals that involved slaying creatures. The ghost knight quest was impossible, someone did their math wrong in planning that quest. If it was a stand alone, maybe. Overall we the quests are so energy draining that we are unable to manage the rest of the kingdom.
I do like the gothic skins and the ability to use resources to customize the kingdom is a good play activity. But without time between events I can’t actually design a kingdom as I’m too busy working on quests. I don’t feel they are connecting thier analytics to their players accurately and make poor choices laying out new campaigns.

deadpixel
11-04-17, 01:03 PM
I’m neutral on this one. All the collecting eventually made the event feel repetitive and thus boring. However, the collection of the required items was nicely spread across various resource types that were also mostly used so we didn’t end up with a ton of one type of resource and none of another.

I only managed to craft the Ghost Skunkupea, Mummy Fangpup and Bone Dire Piglet as I could only collect 41 Ghost Knight tokens, but it was a close thing as I got really lucky on the last day and received the final two bowls of white paint required for the Bone Dire Piglet 6 hours before the end of the event ended.

Den8137259
11-04-17, 06:10 PM
I'm one of those who didn't craft a Ghost Knight ★ drops were miserable ★

This being said, is nearly my swan song for Castle Story ★ ty for the enlightenment S8, I'm nearing my ciao time ★

Maybe one day I might relapse, and be there 100% for your events, but till that day, good luck to you n me ya ★ (:

hkcorrigan
11-04-17, 06:55 PM
SW, I thought your poll was great! With as much as was going on, you still managed to ask all the pertinent questions and gather some great statistics.

SpiritWind00
11-04-17, 07:41 PM
Cheers! :) it's so great how some many people vote in our polls. Makes for much more meaningful data.

Once the poll closes in an hour or so, I'll move this thread to game guides. Im still waiting on official drops and will post and update the inventory guide as soon as I get the info.

Thanks for voting everyone :)