PDA

View Full Version : Wight Husky Event - 2017 Oct 17 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
10-17-17, 12:32 AM
Wight Husky Event This is a World Event. iOS only.
Have fun and enjoy your event! :D

The Wight Huskies will go into either the Dog House or the Icy Igloo. :)

For this World Event, you need to collect Pumpkin Lollies to earn ghostly items (Individual Prizes 1,3, 5) and use them to choose which of the three Wight Huskies (Haunted Husky, Cursed Husky or Unearthly Husky - craft in Studio) as your prize.

https://i.imgur.com/O5hWEz3.jpg

See Post 2 for event information.

Paul__
10-17-17, 03:56 PM

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1248493 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493)

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1248488 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248488&viewfull=1#post1248488)

Getting Started
1. Buy the Treat Table from the Market to start collecting Pumpkin Lollies
2. Send deliveries to earn upgrade parts like Franken Lollies, Witch Lollies, and Jack O's.
3. Upgrade the Treat Table with these parts to earn higher amounts of Pumpkin Lollies.
4. Collect Pumpkin Lollies to unlock awesome prizes!

Event Prizes
Individual Prizes:
First prize: Ghost Ball: 50 Pumpkin Lollies
Second prize: 2 Haunted Traps: 225 Pumpkin Lollies
Third prize: Enchanted Collar: 500 Pumpkin Lollies
Fourth prize: 2 Halloween Candles: 1100 Pumpkin Lollies
Fifth Prize: Ghost Dog Toy: 2100 Pumpkin Lollies

Community Prizes:
(unlocks at 500 - meaning once you have collected 500 Pumpkin Lollies, you are eligible for community prizes.)
First Prize: x1 Twisted Tree: Requires 50,000,000 Pumpkin Lollies
Second Prize: x1 Pet Feed: Requires 200,000,000 Pumpkin Lollies
Third Prize: ?: Requires 500,000,000 Pumpkin Lollies
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar or barn.

Upgrade Information
There are altogether 13 stages. Collection interval is 3 hrs for all stages.
Stage 1 gives 4 Pumpkin Lollies
Stage 2: 1 of each upgrade part giving 8 pumpkin lollies
Stage 3: 2 of each upgrade part giving 12 pumpkin lollies
Stage 4: 3 of each upgrade part giving 16 pumpkin lollies
Stage 5: 4 of each upgrade part giving 20 pumpkin lollies
Stage 6: 5 of each upgrade part giving 24 pumpkin lollies
Stage 7: 6 of each upgrade part giving 28 pumpkin lollies
Stage 8: 7 of each upgrade part giving 32 pumpkin lollies
Stage 9: 9 of each upgrade part giving 36 pumpkin lollies
Stage 10: 13 of each upgrade part giving 40 pumpkin lollies
Stage 11: 18 of each upgrade part giving 44 pumpkin lollies
Stage 12: 23 of each upgrade part giving 48 pumpkin lollies
Stage 13: 30 of each upgrade part giving 60 pumpkin lollies

To see which stage your event building is at, click on the Treat Table and a caption will appear at the bottom right of your screen. To upgrade your event building, click on it and click [Upgrade] button at the bottom of your screen.

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for World Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248488&viewfull=1#post1248488) on how event boosts work.
Halloween Trap

Goals
Goal 1 of ?: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part I
Purchase the Treat Table x1
Send Deliveries x3
Upgrade the Treat Table to Lv. 2 x1
REWARDS: 130 coins, 28 xps

Goal 2 of ?: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part II
Upgrade the Treat Table to Lv. 3 x1

Goal 3 of ?: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part III
Upgrade the Treat Table to Lv. 4 x1

Goal 4 of ?: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part IV
Upgrade the Treat Table to Lv. 5 x1

Goal 5 of ?: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part V
Upgrade the Treat Tablet to Lv. 6 x1

Goal 6 of ?: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part VI
Upgrade the Treat Table to Lv. 7 x1
REWARDS: 130 coins, 28 xps, x1 Haunted Bird House

Goal 7 of ?: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part VII
Upgrade the Treat Table to Lv. 8 x1

Goal 8 of ?: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part VIII
Upgrade the Treat Table to Lv. 9 x1

Side Goals (Optional)
It's A Trap
We can use these Haunted Traps to get more goodies for our Treat Table!
Gain a Haunted Trap x1
Gain a Ghost Lolly x1
REWARDS: 130 coins, 28xps

Which Wight Husky?
Can you tame one of the Wight Huskies? Upgrade your Treat Table and collect Pumpkin Lollies to get started!
Gain the Ghost Ball x1
Gain the Enchanted Collar x1
Gain the Ghost Dog Toy x1
Summon your Husky! x1
REWARDS: 130 coins, 28xps

Grand Prize
You may pick one of the three prizes. They are craftable in the Studio and will go in either the Dog House or Icy Igloo

Special thanks to judyandthecat, Rynethory2, Ankavale1000, and MeowMeowBeans for providing some additional information!

judyandthecat
10-17-17, 04:32 PM
All upgrade parts for the Goody Bucket are stored at the Goody Bucket so they do not take barn room.
Unfortunately the downside is you can't buy parts from your neighbours or sell parts.

It is a three hour timer so you need to remember when you upgrade the timer resets to three hours so always look at the time left to see if you want to wait until you collect to upgrade.

REWARDS: 130 coins 28 experience points

Does anyone have any of the missing numbers I am at level 10 but I think my brain got old
I don't rememer levels 8 and 9 requirements

Stage 8: I think it was 7 parts giving 32 pumpkin lollies
Stage 9: I think it was 9 parts giving 36 pumpkin lollies
Stage 10: 13 of each upgrade part giving 40 pumpkin lollies (I am here)

Ankavale1000 has verified that level 13 is the maximum

Amount of Pumpkin Lollies needed for individual prizes:

The three parts needed to craft your dog will be found in the barn when you have collected the pumpkin lollies needed.
Remember do not sell these parts by error beings they are in your barn.
After you have all three parts go to the studio and select the dog you would like to craft.

The fifth prize amount of 2100 has been verified by ankavale1000

Scalezzzz
10-17-17, 05:23 PM
The timer is the amount of time we have to win each individual prize?

judyandthecat
10-17-17, 05:31 PM
The timer is the amount of time we have to win each individual prize?

The timer means if you are on stage one where everyone starts at then you collect four pumpkin lollies every three hours and that is why it is important to send plane deliveries to collect random upgrade parts so that you can upgrade your treat Bucket and collect more pumpkin lollies every three hours.

If you click on the world event on right side of your screen you will see that the first prize which is one of the three parts needed to make the dog of your choice in the studio. To win it you need 50 pumpkin lollipops

Paul__
10-17-17, 05:40 PM
Thank you so much judyandthecat.

judyandthecat
10-17-17, 05:45 PM
Thank you so much judyandthecat.

You are very welcome and thank you for starting the thread.

zxzxzp
10-17-17, 05:46 PM
i am getting some white ghost after some deliveries, does anyone know what it is and where does it go?

judyandthecat
10-17-17, 05:57 PM
i am getting some white ghost after some deliveries, does anyone know what it is and where does it go?

If you choose to buy the one time use haunted trap for sale in your store I am assuming that this is to bait the trap but am not sure because I was hoping they would have a coin haunted trap instead of only one for gems.

zxzxzp
10-17-17, 06:09 PM
Ahhh...makes sense....I guess that's the only thing I can say I would like different so far... like how this event is set up...keeping my fingers crossed it stays this way...

Scalezzzz
10-17-17, 06:10 PM
The timer means if you are on stage one where everyone starts at then you collect four pumpkin lollies every three hours and that is why it is important to send plane deliveries to collect random upgrade parts so that you can upgrade your treat Bucket and collect more pumpkin lollies every three hours.

If you click on the world event on right side of your screen you will see that the first prize which is one of the three parts needed to make the dog of your choice in the studio. To win it you need 50 pumpkin lollipops

I was referring to the timer that appears when you click on the world event on the right. I was very confused because when I started the event it said I had three hours left and I didn?t figure out it was counting down the hours left in the day. My bad! I don?t know why I didn?t realize that?s what it was.

Lilliepaddd
10-17-17, 07:21 PM
I hope the drop rate gets better though...has been terrible. Liking the new storage but unable to sell parts is a bummer. I really hope we can get coin traps!!!! Please! ��

Scalezzzz
10-17-17, 08:14 PM
I love that I?m getting a lot of expansion parts and shovels and other items with the deliveries, but I hate that I have no room in my barn right now

What are the ghost lollies for? I have gotten some from deliveries.

griffithpack
10-17-17, 08:36 PM
So sad that we can?t help each other - this is a community event after all! That is just WRONG!

lozzenga
10-17-17, 11:28 PM
I can't even upgrade my treat table :(

Lilliepaddd
10-17-17, 11:36 PM
PLEASE INCREASE DROP RATE!!!! I have literally sent 100's of deliveries. It's brutal ��

Lilliepaddd
10-17-17, 11:37 PM
So sad that we can?t help each other - this is a community event after all! That is just WRONG!

I agree! It's another reason to spend gems. Not going to do it. It's not well planned.

Rbkhfrnkln
10-18-17, 12:00 AM
I usually help my neighbors, it is so sad they make it so hard to help each other. I hope the next event is different.

Rynetory2
10-18-17, 12:55 AM
I can't even upgrade my treat table :(

Can you restart your device and try to upgrade it again? Please drop a post in the Bugs to let me know if issue persists. Hope it works.

Rynetory2
10-18-17, 01:18 AM
For this World Event, you need to collect Pumpkin Lollies to earn ghostly items (Individual Prizes 1,3, 5) and use them to choose which of the three Wight Huskies (Haunted Husky, Cursed Husky or Unearthly Husky - craft in Studio) as your prize.

griffithpack
10-18-17, 02:57 AM
I rebooted and then I was able to upgrade - like you I couldn’t in the beginning ning either.

judyandthecat
10-18-17, 02:58 AM
Second prize you need 225 pumpkin lollies.

Looks like it is TWO of the haunted house ghost traps.

Rynetory2
10-18-17, 08:10 AM
Goal 3: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part III
Upgrade the Goody Bucket to Lv. 4

Goal 4: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part IV
Upgrade the Goody Bucket to Lv. 5

MrSnoops
10-18-17, 02:46 PM
Which habitat does the dog go in? Haunted house or dog house?

Scalezzzz
10-18-17, 03:02 PM
When you upgrade the treat table to lv. 7, you get s haunted bird house :D

PookieBear50
10-18-17, 03:03 PM
Which habitat does the dog go in? Haunted house or dog house?

If I remember correctly, last year's Haunted Huskie went into the dog house...OR it could go into the Igloo (with the Polar Bear Cub). I'd say that this year's Huskies will probably go into the dog house...though the Spectral one (the not-black one?) might possibly go into the haunted house. Don't know for sure, though.

Blondiegirlhi
10-18-17, 03:38 PM
This question I have is in reference to the last event...I still have not received the witches pot or the ghost in the mirror ball, both of which I purchased. I know that you were looking into this and had passed it on to the team to resolve. There were many others that had the same issue. I have just looked in my cellar and neither of these are there yet. Please provide an update on the status of getting these items to those who purchased them...thanks.

Meowmeowbeans
10-18-17, 04:57 PM
If I remember correctly, last year's Haunted Huskie went into the dog house...OR it could go into the Igloo (with the Polar Bear Cub). I'd say that this year's Huskies will probably go into the dog house...though the Spectral one (the not-black one?) might possibly go into the haunted house. Don't know for sure, though.

The Wight Huskies will go into either the Dog House or the Icy Igloo. :)

This question I have is in reference to the last event...I still have not received the witches pot or the ghost in the mirror ball, both of which I purchased. I know that you were looking into this and had passed it on to the team to resolve. There were many others that had the same issue. I have just looked in my cellar and neither of these are there yet. Please provide an update on the status of getting these items to those who purchased them...thanks.

These boosts should now be awarded in-game to those who purchased them. You can look for a pop-up the next time you open the game. :)

mamas_boys
10-18-17, 09:59 PM
Do you happen to know what we get from the trap?

HelloUncertainty
10-18-17, 10:32 PM
Does anyone know if the first prize is supposed to be useable?

judyandthecat
10-19-17, 01:15 AM
The third prize is the enchanted collar and you need 500 pumpkin lollies for it.

Scalezzzz
10-19-17, 01:15 AM

The ghost ball? You need that to craft your doggie in the studio. I don?t think you can use it for anything else (and definitely do not sell it.)

judyandthecat
10-19-17, 01:16 AM

To make the dog in the studio you need individual prizes one, three and five.

judyandthecat
10-19-17, 01:17 AM
The ghost ball? You need that to craft your doggie in the studio. I don?t think you can use it for anything else (and definitely do not sell it.)

Selling would be a total disaster

Rynetory2
10-19-17, 04:25 AM

Rynetory2
10-19-17, 04:27 AM
Goal 3: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part III
Upgrade the Goody Bucket to Lv. 4

Goal 4: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part IV
Upgrade the Goody Bucket to Lv. 5

Goal 5: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part V
Upgrade the Goody Bucket to Lv. 6

Goal 6: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part VI
Upgrade the Goody Bucket to Lv. 7

mearro
10-19-17, 09:03 AM
How mean and sneaky of Storm. Players used to complain of barn space so of course making event items not going into our barn is indeed nice BUT the truth is we cannot sell and thus help each other, which is ironic for a 'community' event. Drop rate is pathetic, these events are not enjoyable anymore...

zxzxzp
10-19-17, 10:53 AM
Its been a long long time since I tried, forget finished such an event. The major reason was barn space. I'm super glad parts are not going to barn. Though I do agree, it would be great if there was a way for parts not to go to barn, but still available in the newspaper.

I wasn't expecting a super high drop rate for the event. So that's ok, I guess. i don't mind the not being able to buy parts. Just request the drop rate for expansion papers and parts would increase.

Also Just to clarify...when we fully upgrade the table, will we get a pet? Or is it just the one where we choose a pet at the end of the world event?

Lilliepaddd
10-19-17, 11:54 AM
How mean and sneaky of Storm. Players used to complain of barn space so of course making event items not going into our barn is indeed nice BUT the truth is we cannot sell and thus help each other, which is ironic for a 'community' event. Drop rate is pathetic, these events are not enjoyable anymore...

I agree!!!!!

PookieBear50
10-19-17, 11:57 AM
Can someone confirm this? I received a Haunted Bird House as part of the reward for completing one of the goals, but I cannot remember if it was to upgrade the Treat Table to level 6 or to level 7.

Scalezzzz
10-19-17, 01:54 PM
Can someone confirm this? I received a Haunted Bird House as part of the reward for completing one of the goals, but I cannot remember if it was to upgrade the Treat Table to level 6 or to level 7.

Upgrade to level 7!

Scalezzzz
10-19-17, 02:02 PM
Are other players not getting enough from deliveries? I get something from almost every delivery. Sometimes I get three items at once. Though I have been getting way too many of those ghost lollies. I?m up to 50 or more at this point.

I have been getting a lot of saws, shovels, expansion parts, and items to upgrade my barn and silo. I had to start selling because I have very limited space in my barn. It sucks when you need those items, but do not enough barn space to hold them all until you get enough to upgrade/expand haha.

judyandthecat
10-19-17, 02:20 PM
Stage 8:
Stage 9:
Stage 10: 13 of each upgrade part giving 40 pumpkin lollies (I stopping here)

kindefarm1890
10-19-17, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=judyandthecat;1461109]All upgrade parts for the Goody Bucket are stored at the Goody Bucket so they do not take barn room.
Unfortunately the downside is you can't buy parts from your neighbours or sell parts.]

Thanks for the information on the upgrade parts. I have been checking for hours since the start of the event and wondered why no parts were showing up in the newspaper. For me I rely on other players selling parts to upgrade enough to obtain the final individual prize since the drop rate from deliveries are always low. Most plane deliveries are coins or non-event items. I was going to use gems for some of the parts but when I saw that they were 39 gems each I decided it wasn't worth it.

Storm8 - I know this 'free' game isn't really free you have to pay your employees. In the past I have spent real money and a lot of it on this game. If you want me to continue spending real money these changes making the events more and more difficult are not helping. Let us buy and selling the upgrade parts and drop the number of gems for the parts. If the parts would have been say 9 gems I would have used some.

draughnc
10-19-17, 05:15 PM
I am with kindefarm1890. Upgrade parts are barely coming from deliveries and 39 gems per part is ridiculous. Come on and let us have a community event. I have tons of ghost pops and will not spend 20 gems for a one time use trap. Let us use coins.

Scalezzzz
10-19-17, 06:46 PM
Past events have given you the option to sell upgrade items? I haven?t been playing long, so I thought that was something new they tried recently for the kitty event.
I?m wondering if people would sell their upgrade items when given the choice since they need them too. I know for the kitty event people sold the extra items they no longer needed. At the moment I have more pumpkin lollies and witch hat lollies than I need right now but they count for the next upgrade, so they are still useful to me.
I think this game is the right amount of challenging (and i Do not spend real money on it), but again I?ve only been playing for about three months, so if it has gotten more difficult over the years then i wouldn?t know.
I think despite not being able to sell the upgrade parts there are still ways to help others. I personally try to sell as many crafts as I?m able to and most of them at a lower price than the market price (I always do this). If a neighbor?s asks me for something I?d try to sell them what I can or help them find the item.

zxzxzp
10-19-17, 07:48 PM
I'm feeling a big slow down in event upgrade parts too... waiting forever or one paper to expand farm. My barn is bursting.

princessskykennedy
10-19-17, 09:31 PM
My upgrade parts for table have slowed to zero on both farms. Very sad.

HelloUncertainty
10-20-17, 01:43 AM
To make the dog in the studio you need individual prizes one, three and five.

Selling would be a total disaster

Thank you for the answers. For reason I thought it was an actual item for your farm and couldn't find it. I won't sell it, no worries. [:

judyandthecat
10-20-17, 05:01 AM
Fourth individual prize is two Halloween candles.
You need to collect 1100 pumpkin lollies

cosmolife
10-20-17, 05:45 AM
Second prize you need 225 pumpkin lollies.

Looks like it is TWO of the haunted house ghost traps.

Judy, do you know if you'll get to keep the ghost trap as a decoration after the event ends, if you don't use it?

I've used one of the 2 I received as prizes. It disappeared afterwards. So I want to keep the other trap. But not sure if it will auto disappear from my cellar after the event ends.

judyandthecat
10-20-17, 07:38 AM
Judy, do you know if you'll get to keep the ghost trap as a decoration after the event ends, if you don't use it?

I've used one of the 2 I received as prizes. It disappeared afterwards. So I want to keep the other trap. But not sure if it will auto disappear from my cellar after the event ends.

I left mine in the cellar hoping they can be used as decorations next year.
I kept a mailbox from valentine day event that way ...''tis a wait and see.

If you press on the remaining one can you put it in the cellar right now though most of the time you can't until the event ends. They are so cute so crossing fingers and toes.

cosmolife
10-20-17, 08:29 AM
I left mine in the cellar hoping they can be used as decorations next year.
I kept a mailbox from valentine day event that way ...''tis a wait and see.

If you press on the remaining one can you put it in the cellar right now though most of the time you can't until the event ends. They are so cute so crossing fingers and toes.

I haven't taken it out of my cellar. Hence, I'm worried it might auto disappear from the cellar when the event ends.

Should I take it out now, and put it on my farm?

judyandthecat
10-20-17, 10:13 AM
I haven't taken it out of my cellar. Hence, I'm worried it might auto disappear from the cellar when the event ends.

I am leaving mine in the cellar so I don't bait them by accident with my old ram finger ;)

judyandthecat
10-20-17, 10:45 AM

The three parts needed to craft your dog will be found in the barn when you have collected the pumpkin lollies needed.
After you have all three parts go to the studio and select the dog you would like to craft.

The fifth prize amount of 2100 has not been verified by me yet.

Scalezzzz
10-20-17, 11:50 AM

This is what i did too! I have not decided whether to use it for the event or not.
I might just get the haunted house as decoration instead. I don?t think I?ll get enough gems to get any ghosts but the little house is cute enough on its own. (:

PookieBear50
10-20-17, 12:05 PM

This is what i did too! I have not decided whether to use it for the event or not.
I might just get the haunted house as decoration instead. I don?t think I?ll get enough gems to get any ghosts but the little house is cute enough on its own. (:

During one of the Halloween events (2 years ago?) "Ghost Traps" were available for coin purchase. These stayed after the event. However, these were never necessarily intended to be decorations, and the one I have cannot be stored (so I have it hidden behind some trees)....similarly, I have Fall Flower Bushes, Plumeria Trees, and Coconut Trees that cannot be stored. In more recent events, other temporary items meant to be used for those specific events HAVE been storable...for example, I have Rose Bushes and Mum Flower Bushes and Peach Blossom Trees that can be stored.

So, theoretically (though not definitely), the Haunted Trap may be usable as a decoration later.

P.S. - I used one and kept one...at least, with the old Ghost Trap and the Haunted Trap being visually identical, I can at least balance out the decorations now, lol.

PookieBear50
10-20-17, 09:55 PM
PLEASE tell me the Treat Table upgrades to Level 11 and no further! All these deliveries to get all these upgrade parts...on the one hand I'm earning coins by sending out numerous deliveries, but on the other hand I'm losing money because in order to get all the parts I have to keep buying from the Newspaper and from neighbors. I don't think I'll be able to really restock until after I fully upgrade the table (if I can manage it) and the event ends :(

cosmolife
10-20-17, 10:22 PM
Is there any benefit to upgrade the treat table to the max level 11? (Assuming it stops at level 11)

I've done the math. I can stop at level 10. That gives 40 lollies per collection.

You can collect a max 8 times per day. But my goal is collect 4 times per day.

I'll be able to get 2100 lol lies in less than 9 days.

We have 11 days left. Plenty of time!

So if there's no benefit to upgrade the table further, I'm thinking to stop here.

Scalezzzz
10-20-17, 10:23 PM
PLEASE tell me the Treat Table upgrades to Level 11 and no further! All these deliveries to get all these upgrade parts...on the one hand I'm earning coins by sending out numerous deliveries, but on the other hand I'm losing money because in order to get all the parts I have to keep buying from the Newspaper and from neighbors. I don't think I'll be able to really restock until after I fully upgrade the table (if I can manage it) and the event ends :(

I am also hoping it ends at that level. D:
I probably won?t continue if it goes further. Unless there is some other cool prize like the bird house. :P

DaphneGlass
10-21-17, 06:31 AM
I am also hoping it ends at that level. D:
I probably won?t continue if it goes further. Unless there is some other cool prize like the bird house. :P

Well I’m stuck at level 5, was hoping there would only be about 7 levels lol, parts just not popping out as usual unless it’s fixed to only allow so many per day, on the upside by sending all these deliveries it’s dies help to level up quicker lol, also at least our barns aren’t being congested with parts so it is done better this time x

draughnc
10-21-17, 08:06 AM
It goes to level 13 with 60 lollipops at that time. You can speed up the lollipops by spending 6 gems. In past events you could not speed up the drop. Also if you just want the dog and have the first two items to make it, it is 250 gems to get it. You get the spooky graveyard for the final stage.

zxzxzp
10-21-17, 08:18 AM
It goes to level 15 with 60 lollipops at that time. You can speed up the lollipops by spending 6 gems. In past events you could not speed up the drop. Also if you just want the dog and have the first two items to make it, it is 250 gems to get it.

Do you get anything when you fully upgrade the treat table? Like another person mentioned, just wondering if it's worth upgrading all the way.

draughnc
10-21-17, 08:43 AM
I didn’t fully upgrade. Just speeded up the drop to get the dog. The upgrade parts drop is too low and I found this a better way to use my gems. I’m at level 11 and will now just upgrade if and when I get the parts.

zxzxzp
10-21-17, 09:12 AM
I didn?t fully upgrade. Just speeded up the drop to get the dog. The upgrade parts drop is too low and I found this a better way to use my gems. I?m at level 11 and will now just upgrade if and when I get the parts.

I hear ya! Im two frowning green marshmellows away from level 11. Been sending deliveries from morning. But i guess they are sleepin in!

Scalezzzz
10-21-17, 03:55 PM
Well I’m stuck at level 5, was hoping there would only be about 7 levels lol, parts just not popping out as usual unless it’s fixed to only allow so many per day, on the upside by sending all these deliveries it’s dies help to level up quicker lol, also at least our barns aren’t being congested with parts so it is done better this time x

I stopped at nine. I?ve been too busy. I?ll continue to make deliveries when I can (because i have been getting a lot of other useful items), but I don?t think I?m going to really try to upgrade my table anymore. If I happen to get enough franken lollies (its the one I?m rarely getting) then I suppose I will upgrade.
You?re right though it was done better!

Chexii
10-21-17, 06:54 PM
Stage 12 needs 23 of each part and you collect 48 lollies.

PookieBear50
10-21-17, 07:10 PM
For those who aren't sure about the value of finishing the upgrades, I've placed my fully upgraded "Treat Bucket" from last year's Halloween event back out on my farm right next to this year's Treat Table for comparison's sake. From the looks of it, they will end up being identical. So, with 10 days more to go, it's up to you if you want to finish upgrading or not.

(Sorry, I'd include a screen shot here, but I'm doing this from my laptop while I'm waiting for my next collection time.)

Scalezzzz
10-21-17, 08:49 PM
For those who aren't sure about the value of finishing the upgrades, I've placed my fully upgraded "Treat Bucket" from last year's Halloween event back out on my farm right next to this year's Treat Table for comparison's sake. From the looks of it, they will end up being identical. So, with 10 days more to go, it's up to you if you want to finish upgrading or not.

(Sorry, I'd include a screen shot here, but I'm doing this from my laptop while I'm waiting for my next collection time.)

Haha I came on here to ask about this :P It just occurred me now and thought I?d ask those who have participated in last years. Thanks!

nagmad
10-22-17, 12:30 AM
I feel like giving up already, I’m at lvl 3 for the table and sent heaps of deliveries, I need 3 pumpkin to upgrade the table and so far it’s been 4 days and have not received 1 pumpkin, between kids, work and sleep there is no way I can get on every 3 hrs to collect the 12 pops, I wish we could buy parts from neighbours

judyandthecat
10-22-17, 06:26 AM
Does anyone have any of the missing numbers I am at level 10 but I think my brain got old
I don't rememer levels 8 and 9 requirements

Stage 8: I think it was 7 parts giving 32 pumpkin lollies
Stage 9: I think it was 9 parts giving 36 pumpkin lollies
Stage 10: 13 of each upgrade part giving 40 pumpkin lollies (I am here)

Ankavale1000 has verified that level 13 is the maximum

judyandthecat
10-22-17, 06:35 AM

And at the higher levels above 11 if anyone receives a decoration for upgrading like the haunted birdhouse at an earlier level please post so we know. Haha would be great if at completing level 15 we got that witch flying around on a broom with a cat sitting behind her.

chaynne91
10-22-17, 09:09 AM
Stage 10 is 18 ea stage 11 is like 23 ea...How many stages are there?
It's going to take the whole event to upgrade table due to deliveries not dropping cand & it won't let us help ea other

chaynne91
10-22-17, 09:12 AM
Thanks I just asked how many lvl so..does the dog at table come with last upgrade?
No more candy dropping from deliveries it's going to take me the whole event to upgrade to 13 lol����

judyandthecat
10-22-17, 09:42 AM
Thanks I just asked how many lvl so..does the dog at table come with last upgrade?
No more candy dropping from deliveries it's going to take me the whole event to upgrade to 13 lol����

No you upgrade the table basically to make it easier for yourself in the sense you don't have to make as many collections.
Do the math on how many pumpkin lollies you collect every three hours. At my current level of 10 I collect 40 every three hours and if the last item I need to make the dog of my choice is 2100 lollies then I can kind of relax and do it with four collections per day.

I did the math so I know how many lollies I still need ...
I took the final number which is 2100 for this event and I subtracted the amount of lollies I currently have..
I divided this by the amount I collect each time.
Then I divided that number by the number of days left.

In some events I have been known to shove my iPad in my purse and find a wifi spot like McDonald's drive thru so I could collect.

ankavale1000
10-22-17, 10:56 AM
Last stage of table is at lvl 13 and last upgrade asks for 30 each upgrade parts. The final prize is at 2100 and there is about 9 days left on my counter, so use Judy's method above to see if you need to upgrade to the final level. The final level gives 60 lollipops every 3 hours.

I just wanted to thank the Storm team for putting together this event. I truly enjoyed it! Halloween events on farm has always been my favorites. Thank you.

cosmolife
10-22-17, 05:49 PM
Common S8. There has got to be a better prize than pet feed lol ;)

Doesn't exactly make me drop everything and bust my behind to send out deliveries to get the numbers up

67 million out of 200 million lollies needed to win the grand prize of.... pet feed

Haha

zxzxzp
10-23-17, 03:37 PM
No you upgrade the table basically to make it easier for yourself in the sense you don't have to make as many collections.
Do the math on how many pumpkin lollies you collect every three hours. At my current level of 10 I collect 40 every three hours and if the last item I need to make the dog of my choice is 2100 lollies then I can kind of relax and do it with four collections per day.

I did the math so I know how many lollies I still need ...
I took the final number which is 2100 for this event and I subtracted the amount of lollies I currently have..
I divided this by the amount I collect each time.
Then I divided that number by the number of days left.

In some events I have been known to shove my iPad in my purse and find a wifi spot like McDonald's drive thru so I could collect.

Oh that's a bummer....the dog near the table is so cute....I wish we got it at the end of the upgrade...would be so worth the crazy amount of deliveries sent!

judyandthecat
10-23-17, 04:05 PM
Oh that's a bummer....the dog near the table is so cute....I wish we got it at the end of the upgrade...would be so worth the crazy amount of deliveries sent!

Look at first post and or in your studio where it is available to craft..there is a pure white dog pet as well as two others to choose from as some of us won the white one in a previous event. So glad the storm team is letting us choose which one we want.

zxzxzp
10-23-17, 05:54 PM
Look at first post and or in your studio where it is available to craft..there is a pure white dog pet as well as two others to choose from as some of us won the white one in a previous event. So glad the storm team is letting us choose which one we want.

I saw that:) yes it's a good idea... i remember the birthday cake upgrade gave a cat...so was hoping for one here too:)

ctrsummer
10-23-17, 11:47 PM

I have no clue. I am getting too many of these!!!!

ctrsummer
10-23-17, 11:50 PM
Sadly you probably only get between 1-10 Feed for the community prize.

I am busting my tail with deliveries and it seems to give me ghost lollipops or nothing.. it's nearly impossible to upgrade the treat table with only getting 1 wrong item spewed out from the airplane deliveries, about ever 10-12 deliveries. Almost takes 100 deliveries to get 2 witch hats.. STORM8, please let up on the right items needed to upgrade.. otherwise.. all is wasted to get a pet!!!!! Anyone else Agree?

Yah!! I'm not happy about this!!!!!!

Scalezzzz
10-24-17, 01:38 AM
I have no clue. I am getting too many of these!!!!

The ghosts are for the haunted trap which you can buy for 20 gems or get two of them as the second prize. They are a one time use and then they disappear from your farm. They give you pumpkin lollies.

driver1711
10-24-17, 05:22 AM
The ghosts are for the haunted trap which you can buy for 20 gems or get two of them as the second prize. They are a one time use and then they disappear from your farm. They give you pumpkin lollies.

Mine have not given me pumpkin lollies. Rather they give parts to upgrade the treat table.

DaphneGlass
10-24-17, 07:02 AM
All upgrade parts for the Goody Bucket are stored at the Goody Bucket so they do not take barn room.
Unfortunately the downside is you can't buy parts from your neighbours or sell parts.

It is a three hour timer so you need to remember when you upgrade the timer resets to three hours so always look at the time left to see if you want to wait until you collect to upgrade.

REWARDS: 130 coins 28 experience points

The fifth prize amount of 2100 has been verified by ankavale1000

Omg I?m only at stage 6 and finding that hard lol xx

DaphneGlass
10-24-17, 07:08 AM
I am busting my tail with deliveries and it seems to give me ghost lollipops or nothing.. it's nearly impossible to upgrade the treat table with only getting 1 wrong item spewed out from the airplane deliveries, about ever 10-12 deliveries. Almost takes 100 deliveries to get 2 witch hats.. STORM8, please let up on the right items needed to upgrade.. otherwise.. all is wasted to get a pet!!!!! Anyone else Agree?

I have noticed today that my plane deliveries are not dropping any upgrade parts at all, on the upside though, it is creeping up the level up bar a treat ��, I am wondering if because I bought the set for ?4.99 that this might be why the plane is being a meany, or whether it’s kinda timed, it’s weird whatever lol x

Paul__
10-24-17, 11:57 AM
I will update the thread later tonight! Sorry

Scalezzzz
10-24-17, 01:04 PM
Mine have not given me pumpkin lollies. Rather they give parts to upgrade the treat table.

It?s odd because when I used mine I am pretty sure I collected pumpkin lollies from it but there was a llittle message that popped up telling me I now had enough lollies to upgrade the table, so I thought maybe it gave me both the pumpkin lollies and lollies to upgrade. I went to upgrade but noticed I didn?t have enough yet.

Paul__
10-24-17, 06:38 PM
Goal 5: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part V
Upgrade the Goody Bucket to Lv. 6

Goal 6: The Haunted Husky Returns - Part VI
Upgrade the Goody Bucket to Lv. 7

The reward for part 6 is also a haunted bird house :)

Bobbar1
10-25-17, 01:07 AM
Same here. Much too many deliveries with no pollutes or parts. Please increase the drop rate to make the event achievable and rewarding. I hate quoting this event also

driver1711
10-25-17, 05:34 AM
It?s odd because when I used mine I am pretty sure I collected pumpkin lollies from it but there was a llittle message that popped up telling me I now had enough lollies to upgrade the table, so I thought maybe it gave me both the pumpkin lollies and lollies to upgrade. I went to upgrade but noticed I didn?t have enough yet.
Please accept my apology. I did get pumpkin lollies on my last collection from the haunted house as well as upgrade parts. The message came up and went away so quick that I must have missed it on previous collections.

Scalezzzz
10-25-17, 09:40 AM
Please accept my apology. I did get pumpkin lollies on my last collection from the haunted house as well as upgrade parts. The message came up and went away so quick that I must have missed it on previous collections.

Oh no need to apologize! I just meant I wasn?t sure which we get because my time using it was confusing but it seems like it could be both. We were both right (:

Scalezzzz
10-25-17, 12:35 PM
IM excited about the third community prize! I love bats. They are my favorite^_^

And now that I?m veg close to getting the third item needed to craft my doggie I?m trying to decide which one I will get. I love having the choice but choosing only one is difficult!

Rynetory2
10-25-17, 07:53 PM
IM excited about the third community prize! I love bats. They are my favorite^_^

And now that I?m veg close to getting the third item needed to craft my doggie I?m trying to decide which one I will get. I love having the choice but choosing only one is difficult!

I'm so torn between the choices too. :) I have the haunted dog so trying to decide which of the other two to have. I want both lol.

Which puppy are you guys choosing?

judyandthecat
10-26-17, 12:34 AM
I'm so torn between the choices too. :) I have the haunted dog so trying to decide which of the other two to have. I want both lol.

I have the white one too so I am thinking black.

Black and white will look so cute together.
Remember the black and white dogs from years ago I think was some alcohol product.
Then I think the arctic fox in the igloo with them.
Decisions!

PookieBear50
10-26-17, 01:26 AM

Remember the black and white dogs from years ago I think was some alcohol product.
Decisions!

It's a shame we couldn't opt to receive two dogs...one for fully upgrading the table (no small feat, all things considered, and definitely worthy of earning a pet, in my opinion) and one for collecting all 2100+ pumpkin lollies. For those of us who received the Haunted Husky last year, we wouldn't be forced to choose between the other two.

Though, of course, that would leave everyone else who didn't participate or who hadn't been playing last year the burden of selecting 2 out of 3 dogs.

(Incidentally, I'm inclining towards the black husky too...I wonder if that's the Cursed or the Unearthly Husky?)

princessskykennedy
10-26-17, 01:58 AM
Common S8. There has got to be a better prize than pet feed lol ;)

Doesn't exactly make me drop everything and bust my behind to send out deliveries to get the numbers up

67 million out of 200 million lollies needed to win the grand prize of.... pet feed

I actually laughed out loud when I received a whopping three pet feed! Cause I think storm8 has their holidays mixed up...it is Halloween not April Fools.

PookieBear50
10-26-17, 03:21 PM
The rewards for Part XII (last part)--upgrading to level 13--includes one Graveyard (identical, I think, to the Graveyard that could be won during a Halloween event 2 years ago). Also requires 30 of each part and jumps from 48 to 60 lollies collected.

Scalezzzz
10-26-17, 03:33 PM
I asked my significant other to help me decide between the pups, but he was no help at all. Told me he liked two of them. :P
I am using my studio at the moment so I will have to wait to craft my dog, but I think I will get the black pup. (:

Scalezzzz
10-26-17, 03:36 PM
The rewards for Part XII (last part)--upgrading to level 13--includes one Graveyard (identical, I think, to the Graveyard that could be won during a Halloween event 2 years ago). Also requires 30 of each part and jumps from 48 to 60 lollies collected.

Seriously? -_- I stopped upgrading at 11! Im tempted to finish the upgrade but I don?t really need the lollies though. I wonder if I will still be able to get lollies from deliveries. 🤔

Rynetory2
10-26-17, 06:22 PM

Decisions!

It's a shame we couldn't opt to receive two dogs...one for fully upgrading the table (no small feat, all things considered, and definitely worthy of earning a pet, in my opinion) and one for collecting all 2100+ pumpkin lollies. For those of us who received the Haunted Husky last year, we wouldn't be forced to choose between the other two.

Though, of course, that would leave everyone else who didn't participate or who hadn't been playing last year the burden of selecting 2 out of 3 dogs.

(Incidentally, I'm inclining towards the black husky too...I wonder if that's the Cursed or the Unearthly Husky?)

The black is Unearthly Husky. Well I'm leaning towards it like you both. I love a black/white combo..... but all white with Cursed Husky is lovely too... decisions decisions decisions....

FarmerIreneOK
10-26-17, 07:14 PM
I think Storm8 needs to listen to the feedback on this forum. Issues with current event:
1) users want to be able to help each other (This is supposedly a social game.) and so need to be able to sell upgrade parts
2) drop rates are so low that it is hard to upgrade
3) given 1) and 2) a user must either play round the clock (Note: this is a game, not my life!) or spend bundles of gems.
I gather that the company is in need of cash, but if you bleed you customers, you won't have many.
Please listen!

Scalezzzz
10-26-17, 08:21 PM
I ended up getting the Cursed Husky! He had more of a ghostly vibe going. 😊

PookieBear50
10-27-17, 12:57 AM
Seriously? -_- I stopped upgrading at 11! Im tempted to finish the upgrade but I don?t really need the lollies though. I wonder if I will still be able to get lollies from deliveries. 🤔

It hasn't been easy...I've been spending coins as quickly as I earn them, scouring the Newspaper and plundering my neighbors' Side Shops in search of what-should-be-easy-to-find-but-for-some-reason-aren't items just to keep sending out deliveries on the off-chance that I'll get upgrade parts. Right now I'm in need of 30 Pumpkin, 29 Witch, and 14 Frankenstein (Zombie?) upgrade parts to finish. With 4/5 more days...maybe I'll be able to fully upgrade the Treat Table (knock on wood).

On the plus side, I've replenished my supply of pickaxes, shovels, and saws--all of which had been depleted by the past two county fair events. On the down side, they're taking up way too much space...100+ saws at one point, and me unable to use them because my Barn was filled with extra items (purchased in larger lots but only 1-2 sent for a delivery) on the off-chance that the next delivery might ask for them.

If you decide to keep going and finish the upgrade, good luck!

DaphneGlass
10-27-17, 02:10 AM
I think Storm8 needs to listen to the feedback on this forum. Issues with current event:
1) users want to be able to help each other (This is supposedly a social game.) and so need to be able to sell upgrade parts
2) drop rates are so low that it is hard to upgrade
3) given 1) and 2) a user must either play round the clock (Note: this is a game, not my life!) or spend bundles of gems.
I gather that the company is in need of cash, but if you bleed you customers, you won't have many.
Please listen!

Totally agree - I have spent two lots of ?4.99 on the pack which has some parts and traps, still getting nowhere as I am not getting any of the witches hats to upgrade the table, I sleep at night too so am not looking at the game every 3 hours, in fact in the daytime I don?t either, probably have time to collect from the table twice a day maybe 3, done hundreds of plane deliveries and no drops, this game is impossible, it has bled me of coins and real money so now I feel like quitting it altogether as I also feel the company is just trying to bleed real money from players too, if the game was fair, people wouldn?t mind occasionally spending real money as they?d feel like their getting something back, I just feel robbed?

judyandthecat
10-27-17, 04:00 AM
I am lucky in this game that I am elderly so that I was able to collect at least six times a day and getting up to go to bathroom in the night meant another collection. Would be so much harder with only a few collections per day. And if I was out and about I always know where there was a hotspot for wifi so I could make a collection. McDonald's, Home Depot etc.

And Scalezzzz the cat wants you to meow know meow she is above typing but lays on my lap head resting on arm that holds the iPad.

Black the new guy on the farm goes for a walk with white his sister husky.
Mama husky has now been spayed.

PookieBear50
10-27-17, 04:32 AM
I am lucky in this game that I am elderly so that I was able to collect at least six times a day and getting up to go to bathroom in the night meant another collection. Would be so much harder with only a few collections per day. And if I was out and about I always know where there was a hotspot for wifi so I could make a collection. McDonald's, Home Depot etc.

And Scalezzzz the cat wants you to meow know meow she is above typing but lays on my lap head resting on arm that holds the iPad.

Black the new guy on the farm goes for a walk with white his sister husky.
Mama husky has now been spayed.

Black is clearly eyeing the tree with interest, and the tree is definitely not interested in what Black's plans might be :)

judyandthecat
10-27-17, 04:39 AM
Black is clearly eyeing the tree with interest, and the tree is definitely not interested in what Black's plans might be :)
Black best not be marking my trees or he will be sent to the cellar for a very long time out....
Perhaps months beings Christmas is just around the corner.
;)

driver1711
10-27-17, 05:47 AM
I agree with others on drop rate of upgrade parts. I have purchased many haunted traps but never manage to get the pumpkins that I need. Guess the frost ****ed the vines. I have 5/6 Pumpkins, 20/6 Witches Hats & 19/6 of Frankenstein to upgrade from level 6. Seems like a total disparity to me.

cosmolife
10-27-17, 06:43 AM
I agree with others on drop rate of upgrade parts. I have purchased many haunted traps but never manage to get the pumpkins that I need. Guess the frost ****ed the vines. I have 5/6 Pumpkins, 20/6 Witches Hats & 19/6 of Frankenstein to upgrade from level 6. Seems like a total disparity to me.

Wow for me it's the Frankensteins that make me go mad. Grrrrr

I always get waaaayyyyy too many pumpkins (opposite to you lol) and not enough Frankensteins. Ugh

Currently I need these to upgrade to level 13 : 20/30 pumpkins, 14/30 hats, 1/30 Frankensteins

The numbers have always been like that since level 1. Always too many pumpkins. Not enough Frankensteins

It's interesting to see that the randomness affects us differently.

PookieBear50
10-27-17, 03:15 PM
I understand everyone's complaints about not being able to help each other out. On the one hand, I agree very much that a community event should permit selling of upgrade parts to neighbors, etc. There have been a couple of events--community events--which I would not have had a chance at completing had neighbors not been selling their extra upgrade components.

On the other hand, I am glad that the upgrade parts were not being added into the barn inventory. Needing as many as are required for the later upgrades, I'd be scrambling to find what I need to sell, because I'd have to sell everything just to make sure I have enough space for all the upgrade parts.

mearro
10-28-17, 03:56 AM
I would rather event items be in our barn space, we managed somehow in previous events, yes it was very hard, but we did it anyway. And being able to sell event items is still more advantageous to players.

This will be my first event that I won't finish because I don't get any upgrade event part at all, I'm at stage 7 and got 104 Frankensteins while none of the others and I have been doing deliveries like mad but not anymore, I'm quitting the game altogether, will sell everything I have and that's it. Good luck to others!

Peggyg723
10-28-17, 04:22 AM
I started off with the pumpkin shortage but by level 3 it flipped to the hat... since then I have always an overflow of frankens, just enough pumpkins and zero hats.... and last 2 days feels like drops are 1 in 90!

and I like how, even though my barn is fully upgraded and well stocked they only ask for that one item I don't have for deliveries... peach iced tea... I'll pay top dollar to anyone selling!! :)

jed1066
10-28-17, 06:29 AM
I have just got my last upgrade part for the treat bucket . I quite like the table with the little husky dog down at the side . (I have the fully upgraded table from a previous event )so was wondering if the little husky will still be there once the event has finished on the not fully upgraded table or does it disappear and we are left with just a table
TIA

MrSnoops
10-28-17, 09:00 AM
Does the dog go in the igloo?

judyandthecat
10-28-17, 09:47 AM

Yes it does.

kindefarm1890
10-28-17, 11:31 AM
I would rather event items be in our barn space, we managed somehow in previous events, yes it was very hard, but we did it anyway. And being able to sell event items is still more advantageous to players.

This will be my first event that I won't finish because I don't get any upgrade event part at all, I'm at stage 7 and got 104 Frankensteins while none of the others and I have been doing deliveries like mad but not anymore, I'm quitting the game altogether, will sell everything I have and that's it. Good luck to others!

Sorry to hear that you are quitting the game. It's sad to lose another neighbor. I do understand your frustration with this event. I spent over three days trying to move from level 6 to 7. Most plane deliveries either dropped ghost lollipops or no event items. By the time I made it to level 7 I knew that I would never make it to the fifth individual prize and wound up giving up on Tuesday. I have relied on the newspaper and neighbors to upgrade enough to complete these type of events. If not allowing us to buy or sell events items is going to be the norm than I will have to pass on these events. I ended up spending my saved gems to finish the pet. At least no more frustration over receiving, or not receiving, upgrade parts from plane deliveries.

I guess one of the reasons to not include the items in the barn is because no one at S8 seems to be able to program the game to prevent old event items from showing up in the newspaper or even in Stormies shop. Two days in a row, during this event, Stormie had items from the Kitten in the Tree event. I have a neighbor selling carrot bait from the Easter event and that ended months ago.

zxzxzp
10-28-17, 11:43 AM
Just got my unearthly husky...so dont give up...I guess we are not all meant to finish all events. Just depends on how much life stuff is going on on the side. Just enjoy the game and nbrs. Its the first one finished in a long while.

I used close to 250K coins that i was saving for the icecream maker on this event. And the only way i could finish it was because of my nbrs. So even if i didnt buy parts from nbrs. My nbrs are awsome...i bought tons of items from them. Esp tnx to those who sold rare items in ones and two!

Personally i dont have enough barn space for holding event upgrade and barn upgrade and silo upgrade annnnddddd expansion papers. So glad the event parts did not go to barn.

zxzxzp
10-28-17, 11:49 AM

You can also put it in a regular dog house

judyandthecat
10-28-17, 12:06 PM
You can also put it in a regular dog house

Oh wow I didn't realize that

diverDestiny
10-28-17, 01:02 PM
Because you don't allow neighbors to sell parts to upgrade this is another event I won't be able to finish.

Scalezzzz
10-28-17, 01:05 PM
Sorry to hear that you are quitting the game. It's sad to lose another neighbor. I do understand your frustration with this event. I spent over three days trying to move from level 6 to 7. Most plane deliveries either dropped ghost lollipops or no event items. By the time I made it to level 7 I knew that I would never make it to the fifth individual prize and wound up giving up on Tuesday. I have relied on the newspaper and neighbors to upgrade enough to complete these type of events. If not allowing us to buy or sell events items is going to be the norm than I will have to pass on these events. I ended up spending my saved gems to finish the pet. At least no more frustration over receiving, or not receiving, upgrade parts from plane deliveries.

I guess one of the reasons to not include the items in the barn is because no one at S8 seems to be able to program the game to prevent old event items from showing up in the newspaper or even in Stormies shop. Two days in a row, during this event, Stormie had items from the Kitten in the Tree event. I have a neighbor selling carrot bait from the Easter event and that ended months ago.

I think people complained about the kitty event where we had to store all those items in our barn, so maybe S8 was just listening to feedback!

I don?t think I would have participated in this event if we did have to store all those lollies in the barn. For the entire event I only had room for ten or less items.

Scalezzzz
10-28-17, 01:09 PM
It hasn't been easy...I've been spending coins as quickly as I earn them, scouring the Newspaper and plundering my neighbors' Side Shops in search of what-should-be-easy-to-find-but-for-some-reason-aren't items just to keep sending out deliveries on the off-chance that I'll get upgrade parts. Right now I'm in need of 30 Pumpkin, 29 Witch, and 14 Frankenstein (Zombie?) upgrade parts to finish. With 4/5 more days...maybe I'll be able to fully upgrade the Treat Table (knock on wood).

On the plus side, I've replenished my supply of pickaxes, shovels, and saws--all of which had been depleted by the past two county fair events. On the down side, they're taking up way too much space...100+ saws at one point, and me unable to use them because my Barn was filled with extra items (purchased in larger lots but only 1-2 sent for a delivery) on the off-chance that the next delivery might ask for them.

If you decide to keep going and finish the upgrade, good luck!

I have gotten so many tools as well! And I was able to expand three times because of all the papers I was getting!

Thanks! I am going to try to upgrade it but I don?t think it will happen! I still need ten of each of the lollies to get to level 12 then another 30 of each to get to 13! I haven?t had time for deliveries over the last few days. I?m still going to try though. If it doesn?t happen then that?s fine (:

eucom
10-28-17, 07:09 PM
I think people complained about the kitty event where we had to store all those items in our barn, so maybe S8 was just listening to feedback!

I don?t think I would have participated in this event if we did have to store all those lollies in the barn. For the entire event I only had room for ten or less items.

In some of the past events when we weren't allowed to sell these items, they were stored in our barns. Was that the case with the kitty event?

Scalezzzz
10-28-17, 08:31 PM
In some of the past events when we weren't allowed to sell these items, they were stored in our barns. Was that the case with the kitty event?

Actually for that event you were allowed to sell your items. I know many people did sell all the extra items they no longer needed. I?m curious if given the choice would people actually sell and help out others because technically you won?t have extra lollies until you reach level 13. If you are still on one of the other levels then you also need the lollies as much as everyone else. It is only until you get to the last level that you would be able to help. But who knows maybe people would actually sell a lollie or two even when they need them (:

eucom
10-28-17, 10:08 PM
Actually for that event you were allowed to sell your items. I know many people did sell all the extra items they no longer needed. I?m curious if given the choice would people actually sell and help out others because technically you won?t have extra lollies until you reach level 13. If you are still on one of the other levels then you also need the lollies as much as everyone else. It is only until you get to the last level that you would be able to help. But who knows maybe people would actually sell a lollie or two even when they need them (:

Yes, people sold event items. You would usually starting seeing them in the newspaper 3 or 4 days into the event. The further along the more you would see. By this time you would see a few people selling them in lots of 5-10. And as you see from this thread, there are several people who already have the dog so they would being selling ALL their items.

Scalezzzz
10-28-17, 10:44 PM
Yes, people sold event items. You would usually starting seeing them in the newspaper 3 or 4 days into the event. The further along the more you would see. By this time you would see a few people selling them in lots of 5-10. And as you see from this thread, there are several people who already have the dog so they would being selling ALL their items.

Yes, I know. I saw a lot of people selling the items but only when they didn?t need them. In this thread I see so many people saying that the drop rate is low, so I just imagine they would be reluctant to sell items if they really are hard to get from deliveries.
I am one of those people who has already gotten the dog, but i wouldn?t sell my items because I?m still trying to upgrade my table to the last level. I?m sure some people wouldn?t care to finish the upgrade and would sell their items though.

In the kitty event I helped a lot of people get what they needed. I think it?s great to each other. I even said in an earlier post that there are other ways we can help one another. My neighbors can ask me for anything they need for deliveries. I will give it to them if I have it or I would definitely buy it for them if I saw someone else selling it. I?ve done it before. I even lose coins because I sell it to them for less than I bought it. I?m not against helping others or even being able to sell event items. I?m all for it.

dizzynor
10-29-17, 03:00 AM
I asked my significant other to help me decide between the pups, but he was no help at all. Told me he liked two of them. :P
I am using my studio at the moment so I will have to wait to craft my dog, but I think I will get the black pup. (:

Does anybody know if the dog has to be crafted before the event ends?. I?m going to be tight on time to get enough lollies but if my studios are busy and it?s very close to the end of the event, will I be able to craft it afterwards?, I?m thinking maybe I should let one of my studios be idle just to be on the safe side.

Rynetory2
10-29-17, 03:33 AM
Does anybody know if the dog has to be crafted before the event ends?. I?m going to be tight on time to get enough lollies but if my studios are busy and it?s very close to the end of the event, will I be able to craft it afterwards?, I?m thinking maybe I should let one of my studios be idle just to be on the safe side.

Welcome to the forum! You should craft your dog before the event ends as you may not get the option to craft it after the event ends. Better safe than sorry.

dizzynor
10-29-17, 03:51 AM
Welcome to the forum! You should craft your dog before the event ends as you may not get the option to craft it after the event ends. Better safe than sorry.

Thank you, I?ve only just discovered you :)

In the recent kitty event I ended up purchasing a few gems so that I could clear the items in a studio and craft my kitty as I was on the last minute, I won?t make the same mistake again!

I have been watching my total number of pumpkin lollies closely and have noticed that it?s not always a good idea to upgrade your event table immediately you have enough parts, as if you are close to harvest time when you upgrade the counter seems to reset to 3 hours without giving you any lollies.

I?m hopeful that I will manage to get the dog for this event, but I probably won?t manage to fully upgrade the table, i?ve made it to level 10, but I?m getting too many pumpkins and not enough Frankenstein lollies, and the ghost lollies are driving me nuts, why on earth are there so many of them!!!!!

cosmolife
10-29-17, 09:42 AM
Omg I just upgraded the treat table to the final stage, level 13. And the cute lil dog, the one that stands at the foot of the table, the doggie disappeared :(

I want him back! He's soooo cute

The final table looks ugly imo. Yuck. I'd rather have level 12. The lil puppy was so cute

diverDestiny
10-29-17, 09:53 AM
Why not give people more time to achieve the end goal. Another 2 weeks couldn't hurt. Make your supporters happy

applefarm1066
10-29-17, 10:39 AM
Can anyone say if the little husky will stay at the side of the table after the event has finished on the stage 12 of the table upgrade please
TIA

mozbeck
10-29-17, 10:57 AM
I haven’t been able to upgrade in 2-3 days. I am getting zero Frankenstein lollys. I quit this game for awhile out of frustration, this event is not making we want to stay playing. I just needed to vent.

eucom
10-29-17, 11:07 AM
Yes, I know. I saw a lot of people selling the items but only when they didn?t need them. In this thread I see so many people saying that the drop rate is low, so I just imagine they would be reluctant to sell items if they really are hard to get from deliveries.
I am one of those people who has already gotten the dog, but i wouldn?t sell my items because I?m still trying to upgrade my table to the last level. I?m sure some people wouldn?t care to finish the upgrade and would sell their items though.

In the kitty event I helped a lot of people get what they needed. I think it?s great to each other. I even said in an earlier post that there are other ways we can help one another. My neighbors can ask me for anything they need for deliveries. I will give it to them if I have it or I would definitely buy it for them if I saw someone else selling it. I?ve done it before. I even lose coins because I sell it to them for less than I bought it. I?m not against helping others or even being able to sell event items. I?m all for it.

I can only speculate why people sold there event pieces....not participating in the event, trying to make room in their barn for the items they need, or they finished upgrading, etc... As to why I sold pieces so early-to make room in my barn so I could collect/buy needed delivery items in hopes of making deliveries and receiving/buying the needed event item so I could upgrade. What good is having 30 of one item taking up barn space when you can't upgrade to level 3 because you need the other 2 items?

waywardwood
10-29-17, 11:11 AM
Which husky lives in the icy igloo habitat?

Thanks!

waywardwood
10-29-17, 11:25 AM
Same with me, Frankens have been the rarest from the beginning.

mearro
10-29-17, 11:38 AM

This is what I meant by Storm being mean and sneaky. They gave us an illusion that they 'finally' listened to us by making event items not going into our barn but the bigger reason is to prevent us to help each other in a COMMUNITY event. It's a win-win situation for Storm. I remember the tikki turtle event where we were able to sell upgrading parts for castle and it was that amazing team spirit that got me hooked into this game.

If they kept it the same, we would only have to store upgrading parts for the table, not lollies. As I said, we managed to play well in the past, with items going into barn space.

About why some players sell event items, I know some of my neighbours don't participate in events but do deliveries and want to help those participating so why not? There are even some angels who will sell the main event item (one of ingredients to make the final pet). In the kitty event, many crafted more than they needed just to help others.

I wish I could just sell all my Frankensteins, got loads of them, none of others so I cannot move forward and I could help so many.

mearro
10-29-17, 11:51 AM

There is no way I can make it on time to get enough lollies to get the pet. I'm barely 1/2 and this event frustrates me so much and I participated in nearly all of them since the tikki event and always finished but not this time and I have put equal effort as in previous ones. The only way for me to get the pet would be to spend gems that I have been savings since the very start of my game and I really hoped to get the gem pony.

Yeah, my newspaper is full of kitty event items too, ughhhh!

I'm leaving the game to sb else to play, if things get improved, maybe I will be back. Most of my neighbours are inactive anyway, really wished I wouldn't share their fate. Ehhhh

Scalezzzz
10-29-17, 03:00 PM
This is what I meant by Storm being mean and sneaky. They gave us an illusion that they 'finally' listened to us by making event items not going into our barn but the bigger reason is to prevent us to help each other in a COMMUNITY event. It's a win-win situation for Storm. I remember the tikki turtle event where we were able to sell upgrading parts for castle and it was that amazing team spirit that got me hooked into this game.

If they kept it the same, we would only have to store upgrading parts for the table, not lollies. As I said, we managed to play well in the past, with items going into barn space.

About why some players sell event items, I know some of my neighbours don't participate in events but do deliveries and want to help those participating so why not? There are even some angels who will sell the main event item (one of ingredients to make the final pet). In the kitty event, many crafted more than they needed just to help others.

I wish I could just sell all my Frankensteins, got loads of them, none of others so I cannot move forward and I could help so many.

I completely understand why people are frustrated. I honestly wouldn?t mind storing items in my barn even if it means that I wouldn?t get to participate in an event. I know there will always be more!
There seems to be mixed a opinions about it though so I assume S8 must have a hard time keeping everyone happy.

I actually am thinking that if the next couple events are holiday related (since I don?t care about the incoming holidays) then I might just participate to help out. Well, that?s if I?m able to sell the items. It would depend on the type of event we get I suppose (:

In the beginning I wasn?t getting the Frankenstein lollies, but now Im getting them as often as the the other two. I guess in your case it would make sense to sell!

Scalezzzz
10-29-17, 05:44 PM
I can only speculate why people sold there event pieces....not participating in the event, trying to make room in their barn for the items they need, or they finished upgrading, etc... As to why I sold pieces so early-to make room in my barn so I could collect/buy needed delivery items in hopes of making deliveries and receiving/buying the needed event item so I could upgrade. What good is having 30 of one item taking up barn space when you can't upgrade to level 3 because you need the other 2 items?

Yep people do sell their items when they need to and I?m sure some do it just to help others. Like I said I?ve done it before. (:

Paul__
10-29-17, 07:12 PM
I don't think it would be possible to have the items not take up barn/silo space and be sold in the shop because there are only two tabs in the market/ barn and silo.

DaphneGlass
10-29-17, 09:50 PM
I haven?t been able to upgrade in 2-3 days. I am getting zero Frankenstein lollys. I quit this game for awhile out of frustration, this event is not making we want to stay playing. I just needed to vent.

Same here, all through the levels the witches hats drop once in about 100 deliveries where as the rest all the time, I have spent real money on it too, 2 x ?4.99 and still got nowhere, 1 day left, unless I pay ?9,99 I won?t be able to finish it, got to the level where it?s 36 pumpkin lollies, game is not enjoyable at all, the upgrade items need to be dropping more regularly, it isn?t fair, I won?t be doing any more events from now on.

mozbeck
10-29-17, 10:42 PM
I wish I could give you hats, got 17 of them! I am stuck at 28 lollies. Got zero franks again today. I haven’t been able to upgrade since Friday. Ridiculous.

Rynetory2
10-30-17, 12:28 AM
Thank you, I?ve only just discovered you :)

In the recent kitty event I ended up purchasing a few gems so that I could clear the items in a studio and craft my kitty as I was on the last minute, I won?t make the same mistake again!

I have been watching my total number of pumpkin lollies closely and have noticed that it?s not always a good idea to upgrade your event table immediately you have enough parts, as if you are close to harvest time when you upgrade the counter seems to reset to 3 hours without giving you any lollies.

I?m hopeful that I will manage to get the dog for this event, but I probably won?t manage to fully upgrade the table, i?ve made it to level 10, but I?m getting too many pumpkins and not enough Frankenstein lollies, and the ghost lollies are driving me nuts, why on earth are there so many of them!!!!!

I would advise members to hold off upgrade until after the next collection, mentioned under Tips in Guidelines for World Events (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248488&viewfull=1#post1248488) in Event Guide. The Event Guide is a good place to start if you are new to events and check out the tips and notes for each event type. FYI see the Main Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88356-Farm-Story-2-Main-Guide) for other game information. Hope this helps. Good luck with your event!

Rynetory2
10-30-17, 12:39 AM
Can anyone say if the little husky will stay at the side of the table after the event has finished on the stage 12 of the table upgrade please
TIA

I guess not if this event is like past events. But I hope I'm wrong, the puppy is adorable.

DaphneGlass
10-30-17, 02:14 AM
I wish I could give you hats, got 17 of them! I am stuck at 28 lollies. Got zero franks again today. I haven?t been able to upgrade since Friday. Ridiculous.

It has got on my nerves so much I purchased yet MORE gems to hurry the table up and managed to equate to the number of lollies i needed to make the husky, altogether this husky has cost me 14.97 sterling so not the same as winning it which is impossible, i am glad i got the husky and he is very cute but no more spending or doing events for me, it just is not an enjoyable game anymore x

dizzynor
10-30-17, 04:15 AM
I’m new to doing events and I was wondering if the third community prize is given to all participants (assuming the collective goal is reached), or if it is only given to those members who complete the event goal?

A1ian0re
10-30-17, 05:18 AM
I have not found this event enjoyable, drop rate has been very low and ive sent hundreds of deliveries but most have come back with just coins or the white ghost (bet I have at least 60 of those if I had the gems to buy a haunted house), it would have been better to either be able to sell upgrade parts in the shop or, to not have the haunted house as a one time use and allow us to use the amount of ghosts and only 20 gems on the house. me and my mum both trying day and night to complete this even to no avail, I might just reach the 4th prize, but no where near the 5th to get the dog.

DaphneGlass
10-30-17, 06:11 AM
I have not found this event enjoyable, drop rate has been very low and ive sent hundreds of deliveries but most have come back with just coins or the white ghost (bet I have at least 60 of those if I had the gems to buy a haunted house), it would have been better to either be able to sell upgrade parts in the shop or, to not have the haunted house as a one time use and allow us to use the amount of ghosts and only 20 gems on the house. me and my mum both trying day and night to complete this even to no avail, I might just reach the 4th prize, but no where near the 5th to get the dog.

Yep, drop rate on mine was shocking, must have over 100 white ghosts lol, spent 4.99 twice on getting the pack with traps, out of 14 traps I just got what I didnt need 🙄 then I spent another 4.99 for more gems, silly me 🙄

Paul__
10-30-17, 01:44 PM
the drop rate is low because this event is suppose to be a challenge

Scalezzzz
10-30-17, 02:31 PM
I know some people love the little doggie near the table but it creeps me out because it doesn?t move 😫

Scalezzzz
10-30-17, 02:33 PM
the drop rate is low because this event is suppose to be a challenge

If they made this game easier then I would just stop playing. I like the challenge 😌

zxzxzp
10-30-17, 04:25 PM
If they made this game easier then I would just stop playing. I like the challenge 😌

Me too...lol....but don't say that aloud....S8 might make the next event impossible instead of a challenge...this level of challenge is enough!:D

zxzxzp
10-30-17, 04:53 PM
I?m new to doing events and I was wondering if the third community prize is given to all participants (assuming the collective goal is reached), or if it is only given to those members who complete the event goal?

I think if you reach the first event goal, you are eligible for the community prizes...

PookieBear50
10-30-17, 09:50 PM
I?m new to doing events and I was wondering if the third community prize is given to all participants (assuming the collective goal is reached), or if it is only given to those members who complete the event goal?

As long as you collected the minimum-required number of Pumpkin Lollies (in this case, 500; other events have had higher or lower amounts), you qualify to receive all Community Prizes unlocked by the community.

Rynetory2
10-30-17, 10:10 PM
If they made this game easier then I would just stop playing. I like the challenge ��

Shussshhhhh don't let them hear this lol. The last time someone said that, the next world event got crazy difficult... hopefully they don't read small fonts. :p

Me too...lol....but don't say that aloud....S8 might make the next event impossible instead of a challenge...this level of challenge is enough!:D

I agree, this level of challenge is just fine.

driver1711
10-31-17, 05:29 AM
Yep, drop rate on mine was shocking, must have over 100 white ghosts lol, spent 4.99 twice on getting the pack with traps, out of 14 traps I just got what I didnt need 🙄 then I spent another 4.99 for more gems, silly me 🙄
I finally gave up on traps and just used gems to collect enough pumpkin lollies to finish. Since I was stuck on level 7, I thought 6 gems to get 28 lollies was a good deal.

PookieBear50
10-31-17, 10:51 AM
I don't know if I'm going to be able to upgrade to completion...I've needed 14 Witch Lollies since yesterday, and while I managed to collect a few, I'm still 9 short, and with only 7 hours left...

Well, I'll still do my best. Maybe I'll get lucky (knowing my luck, not likely) and at least get enough that I can gem the rest...

Scalezzzz
10-31-17, 01:47 PM
Shussshhhhh don't let them hear this lol. The last time someone said that, the next world event got crazy difficult... hopefully they don't read small fonts. :p

I agree, this level of challenge is just fine.

Haha oops! Maybe they won?t see it 😝

Scalezzzz
10-31-17, 04:21 PM
I don't know if I'm going to be able to upgrade to completion...I've needed 14 Witch Lollies since yesterday, and while I managed to collect a few, I'm still 9 short, and with only 7 hours left...

Well, I'll still do my best. Maybe I'll get lucky (knowing my luck, not likely) and at least get enough that I can gem the rest...

I have been so busy that I haven?t been making deliveries /:
I managed to get to level 12. But with less that 2 hours left, I will not be able to get to level 13. Bummer but oh well!
I hope you make it!

PookieBear50
10-31-17, 04:31 PM
I have been so busy that I haven?t been making deliveries /:
I managed to get to level 12. But with less that 2 hours left, I will not be able to get to level 13. Bummer but oh well!
I hope you make it!

I'm hoping and praying. I have just enough gems right now to purchase 4 Witch-lollies...except I need 5 more to fully upgrade. I'd rather not spend all the gems if I don't have to, but unless by some miracle I get more than 1 Witch...well, even the 1 will be a miracle at this point.

Thanks for the good wishes :)

diverDestiny
10-31-17, 04:37 PM
I am about 600 short. Just need more time!

Paul__
10-31-17, 06:02 PM
I was never able to redeem my prize but I have the parts. Can someone please help!

judyandthecat
10-31-17, 07:18 PM
I was never able to redeem my prize but I have the parts. Can someone please help!

Did you go to your studio and craft it...
Then after it crafted laying on the ground.

Paul__
10-31-17, 07:33 PM
Did you go to your studio and craft it...
Then after it crafted laying on the ground.

I was ready to start crafting, but it refreshed and disappeared!

PookieBear50
10-31-17, 07:37 PM
Well, I finished it. In the end it cost me 117 gems to get the last three Witch Lollies to do the last upgrade. Worth it? Idk. But what's done is done, and I now have two candy-filled Jack-o-lanterns for decorations. I just hope we get a break before the next event, and that it will be one that doesn't drive me to spending more gems.

P.S.: I crafted the Unearthly Husky. I hope the Cursed Husky becomes a prize someday ;)

Rynetory2
10-31-17, 07:48 PM

You have to craft it before the event ends as event crafts don't stay once the event expires. You can contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and see if they can help.

Rynetory2
10-31-17, 07:59 PM
Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like? Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rynetory2
10-31-17, 08:07 PM
I enjoyed this event and I love ALL the huskies so much so that the decision was tough. The designers did a wonderful job. :)

Just some feedback on the prizes.

1. Individual Prizes #1 and #3
These prizes seem redundant since we dont need 3 parts to make the husky; we only needed 1 in the Kitty event. Reduce these extra parts and give us actual prizes in their places.

2. Pet Feed
I agree with others have said about pet feed as a prize. It shouldn't be a prize at all much less a Community Prize #2. It's too much effort and a waste of effort for something we can easily craft in our own farms.

3. Huskies
Simply adorable and awesome!!! :D

Please make the prizes more attractive because they are why we do events. Thank you for this event! :)

Scalezzzz
10-31-17, 09:55 PM
I enjoyed this event and I love ALL the huskies so much so that the decision was tough. The designers did a wonderful job. :)

Just some feedback on the prizes.

1. Individual Prizes #1 and #3
These prizes seem redundant since we dont need 3 parts to make the husky; we only needed 1 in the Kitty event. Reduce these extra parts and give us actual prizes in their places.

2. Pet Feed
I agree with others have said about pet feed as a prize. It shouldn't be a prize at all much less a Community Prize #2. It's too much effort and a waste of effort for something we can easily craft in our own farms.

3. Huskies
Simply adorable and awesome!!! :D

Please make the prizes more attractive because they are why we do events. Thank you for this event! :)

I agree about the individual prizes. I liked this event but because three of the individual prizes were items to craft our husky, it almost felt like we did not receive as many prizes as previous events? I wish it would have been like the Kitty event where we only needed one to craft our pet. Or maybe they could have given us more prizes for upgrading the table.

Also agree about the pet feed. :(

It was a great event though, and I love when they let us choose which pet we would like! :o

PookieBear50
11-01-17, 02:48 AM
This event was doable, but only just. I'm not sure what kind of algorithm is used to determine how often and when an upgrade is dropped, but it may need some tweaking. It took a lot of effort and considerable awareness of time constraints and requirements to send out a higher volume of deliveries than normal, just to potentially receive upgrade parts. Still, it WAS doable.

I agree, the Pet Feed as a community prize didn't make sense. I'm also not sure about the appropriateness of recycling decorations from previous events as community prizes. If the goal of these events is to incentivize players to play and to purchase gems to support their play, it would make more sense for the prizes to be of more interest and novelty. Working to obtain the recipe components to craft a pet is fine, but perhaps making the final community prize to a new and unique pet would have been better...in this case, perhaps a Gentleman Skeleton or a Frank N. Stein monster or a Ghost Pony (all able to go to the Haunted House, and the Ghost Pony to the Pony Pen) would have worked. Maybe next year.

As much as I like (I use the term loosely) events, I'm glad I can go back to normal game play now. A couple of weeks without an event driving me batty would be nice...very nice indeed!

rembetiko
11-02-17, 04:04 AM
For me, it was not doable. I wish the number of levels for upgrades would be reduced to 10 as in other S8 games. Or that we can trade upgrade parts. Anyway, the main prize was a dog and I do not like dogs so much. Would be nice to give us a choice (any animal from the shop ... or even a ressource building).

Scalezzzz
11-02-17, 11:57 AM
I?m not sure if this is possible but perhaps it could be cool to allow players to start selling upgrade parts once you finish the the upgrade (or get to a certain level) or the entire event. The items would become available in our barn and then we would have the option to sell.

Rynetory2
11-03-17, 04:39 AM
@Snackycakes25

I've moved your post to the bug thread. Please see my reply and continue the discussion there.
Thread: Wight Husky Event - no craft option for husky (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101579-Wight-Husky-Event-no-craft-option-for-husky)

Did anyone else experience this? I did and I contacted Storm8 Support, who told me they can't help me because they are short staffed and do no respond to individual requests for Farm Story 2. Anyone else able to resolve?

This makes no sense. Why would the Husky goal expire 5 days after the Event if you can't craft the husky after the Event ends?

shanghai_rose
11-03-17, 09:04 PM
I really wanted to be able to finish this event and win another Husky, but the rate at which upgrade parts dropped made it impossible to upgrade to a high enough level to earn enough pumpkin lollies. I even set a timer so I could collect the lollies every 3 hours, but without enough upgrade parts dropping, there was no way to win this one. ��

Rynetory2
11-12-17, 12:26 AM
Thank you for your votes! Results have been submitted.

Scalezzzz
11-14-17, 01:17 AM
I just realized, by accident, that when you tap on the snoozing bat he wakes up and flies around the tree before going back to his spot to sleep! How cute!