10-17-17, 10:57 AM
Breed Purple, Blue and Yellow together!
Breeding time please?

starship412
10-17-17, 11:08 AM
27 hr breeding time

bangaaru
10-17-17, 11:24 AM
Luckily ... which is a rare thing to happen on my isle ... got it on the first try with Apprentice and Genie.

Phew !

Florr06
10-17-17, 11:49 AM
Super Rare :(
I soooo want this one

chloesisland
10-17-17, 11:56 AM
Got it with Genie and Water

NeidusBluetip
10-17-17, 12:21 PM
For a second, I thought it was Incognito o.o

deadpixel
10-17-17, 12:41 PM
It's a really good thing I've got enough Tricks and my Skeleking Dragon is already on the nest, otherwise, I might be looking at a whole lot of very long fails with this one. Well, since the fails are likely to be long, I might as well make sure I have a diamond element in the breeding as well. That way there'll be chances of Diamond hybrid failures too, maybe a Gossamer or Beryl :p

Gaah! First of many failures - 25 hours so it's going to be a Penumbra

starship412
10-17-17, 12:47 PM
Wow, no Libra Dragon this year yet we get stupid dragons like this and the continuation of the neo theme shoved down our throats. Little Monster is ridiculous and a ridiculous 27 hour breeding time for a dragon that doesn't do anything special in tourneys - smh!

KNOBWARS
10-17-17, 03:11 PM
Third try with diamond and Time Travel dragons!

cat_chick10
10-17-17, 03:14 PM
Well I suppose it's a slight improvement from 30 hours?

MsKittySik
10-17-17, 05:50 PM
We just bred Little Monster Dragon my husband and I both, using Peacock and Storm

Phoenix406
10-17-17, 06:11 PM
Third try with diamond and Time Travel dragons!

Thanks for the tip - 2 dragons I actually have! And also @MissKitty - I can't remember your whole name - that is another good sounding combo. I will try that on one account and the other combo on my other account. Thanks!!

cat_chick10
10-17-17, 06:17 PM
Just tried with Candy Hoard and Awoken but only got 14 hours :( Hoping it's a Rainbow :)

giuarm24
10-18-17, 01:34 AM
First try 25 hrs... penumbra fail! I hate that dragon!

AinoDK
10-18-17, 04:46 AM
I’m using diamond and bat, which at least has some interesting fails (incl Gold which I for some reason just can’t get to come to my Island). But only garbage so far.

If not breeding a time limited 3-color superrare will prevent me getting the skelequeeen I might get a little cranky

Niire
10-18-17, 06:35 AM
This combo worked for me first try, thank you! <3

Edit...did not do what it should have and display the quote, lol. The combo was time travel and diamond, sorry!

serpentray
10-18-17, 06:52 AM
Hello Breeders,

Breeding any specific 3-color Super Rare already requires a substantial amount of luck... doing so within 7 days, while also having 27 hours to complete breeding, 27 hrs for hatching, and 27 hrs for 1 evolution to enable this Little Monster to breed and get the 1250 Tricks is quite sadistic.

After researching multiple combinations, unfortunately, there's isn't a standout breeding combination. Tarot types are intriguing as they provide the required Purple, Blue, Yellow types, and one can therefore utilize the Mystic, Old Hermit or Lovers dragons... but alas they provide no better odds then the simple combos. Likewise, using Black (blue/purple), Cosmic (yellow/purple), Rainbow (yellow/blue), Royal (yellow/purple), and even Zodiac (yellow/black) types don't eliminate any fails or improve your odds.

Essentially all combos with the three colors yield the same 5 pesky Commons: Volt (5 hrs), Genie (8), Coral (10), Neo Bubble (10), and the frustrating Mist (14)... expect to be happy when your fail is only a Genie. Ignoring the tier of at least 10 Rares (notable landmines include Wizard (22) and the despair-inducing Penumbra (25), the Super Rare tier itself is overly crowded with at least 10 other options, including the frustrating Social (21) and the soul crushing 'did you get me when it counted' Candy Hoard (30).

One could slightly improve your chances by eliminating combos that provide additional Super Rares like Peacock or black-type combos (e.g., Bonfire, Midnight, Summer Elf), but having the Little Monster be 1 of 11 possible SR combos vs. 1 of 12 or 1 of 14 is only a microscopic advantage. Theoretically, also not adding Diamond to the mix could potentially improve odds too, as if your breeding lottery hit the 1% Ultra Rare jackpot without diamond in the mix, it should then provide a Super Rare option, which has a 1 of 11 chance of being your Little Monster. (Although, most would probably want the diamond hybrid vs a SR Little Monster, Penumbra, or the oh-so-not-funny Trickster...).

We have to assume Storm8 boosted the algorithm such that if your breeding calc. slots to a Super Rare, you must have a better chance of the Little Monster than the other 10+ SRs (otherwise, this will be near impossible...). Spending gold on Boosted Breeding (which I don't advocate) appears to be the only way to significantly increase your chances. If Little Monster is a more likely outcome than other SRs, then Boosting would provide you a decent chance of completing the goal.

In summary, feel free to try any wacky purple/blue/yellow combo +/- diamond type. I'm mostly going to use dragons that help me complete bingo. If you're one of the lucky ones that get the Little Monster in the first 3-4 days and claim the 1250 Tricks... be very happy!! If not, be consoled that the Skeleking and his 20,000 Tricks appear to be reasonably and thankfully obtainable through daily non-Gold-boosted play.

-Serpentray

cazile81
10-18-17, 07:03 AM
Cosmic and water just now. Good luck everyone.

Rak1357
10-18-17, 07:50 AM
Got 27 hrs on 3rd try using Lotus and Royal :)

AinoDK
10-18-17, 08:16 AM
Thanks Serpentray for putting things in perspective,

Might as well keep trying, but not holding my breath

Phoenix406
10-18-17, 11:52 AM
I appreciate your writing style, Serpentray. Thank you for the information.

Nailsinthecityy
10-18-17, 01:44 PM
I got one by breeding magic and social together. Usually I avoid breeding with magic because he only likes to spit out other magic dragons (such a waste of 20 hours), but this time he did good 😊

Nailsinthecityy
10-18-17, 01:53 PM
Wow, no Libra Dragon this year yet we get stupid dragons like this and the continuation of the neo theme shoved down our throats. Little Monster is ridiculous and a ridiculous 27 hour breeding time for a dragon that doesn't do anything special in tourneys - smh!

You gotta admit, it is cute though. 3 little dragons in a totem pole trench? Adorable 😊 I wonder how far evolved they have to be for all 3 little guys?

deadpixel
10-18-17, 06:39 PM
We have to assume Storm8 boosted the algorithm such that if your breeding calc. slots to a Super Rare, you must have a better chance of the Little Monster than the other 10+ SRs (otherwise, this will be near impossible...). Spending gold on Boosted Breeding (which I don't advocate) appears to be the only way to significantly increase your chances. If Little Monster is a more likely outcome than other SRs, then Boosting would provide you a decent chance of completing the goal.

I can’t say for certain that S8 has boosted the chances for the breeding of the Little Monster, but I have been unusually lucky in that I actually managed to breed these Halloween dragons within 4 tries each, the latest being the Little Monster using Scorpio and Neo Yellow.

That?s more than I can say for FF Story where none of my attempts to breed the required animals produced anything but commons with annoyingly long breeding and hatching times.

giuarm24
10-19-17, 03:49 AM
No chance here... fail after fail... disappointing!

Kaseymay69
10-19-17, 04:24 AM
Wish and air 27 hours hope it helps

kat8rose
10-19-17, 06:06 AM
On 5th fail, maybe 6th..all a blur at this point. S8, please don't make it so hard to breed dragons that are part of an event. Those of us lucky enough to breed a new dragon, also get a boost toward other prizes. There has to be something more balanced. Pls limit number of fails.

Thanks for all the breeding suggestions, working my way through them. Good luck, all.

dragonwhispereri
10-19-17, 01:17 PM
Tried all suggestions several times except diamond combo. No luck so far and also used 5 10X breeding boosts 😞
What?s the best match?

ozigal
10-19-17, 03:42 PM
This having to breed a certain dragon is getting very tedious. Fail after fail after fail. I am not feeling the love S8.
Thanks to all that are posting their lucky breeding pair, hopefully the S8 gods look down upon us who are struggling to achieve this goal. Maybe my dragons need to attend a fertility clinic.

Carbuck
10-19-17, 04:45 PM
Hello Breeders,

Breeding any specific 3-color Super Rare already requires a substantial amount of luck... doing so within 7 days, while also having 27 hours to complete breeding, 27 hrs for hatching, and 27 hrs for 1 evolution to enable this Little Monster to breed and get the 1250 Tricks is quite sadistic.

After researching multiple combinations, unfortunately, there's isn't a standout breeding combination. Tarot types are intriguing as they provide the required Purple, Blue, Yellow types, and one can therefore utilize the Mystic, Old Hermit or Lovers dragons... but alas they provide no better odds then the simple combos. Likewise, using Black (blue/purple), Cosmic (yellow/purple), Rainbow (yellow/blue), Royal (yellow/purple), and even Zodiac (yellow/black) types don't eliminate any fails or improve your odds.

Essentially all combos with the three colors yield the same 5 pesky Commons: Volt (5 hrs), Genie (8), Coral (10), Neo Bubble (10), and the frustrating Mist (14)... expect to be happy when your fail is only a Genie. Ignoring the tier of at least 10 Rares (notable landmines include Wizard (22) and the despair-inducing Penumbra (25), the Super Rare tier itself is overly crowded with at least 10 other options, including the frustrating Social (21) and the soul crushing 'did you get me when it counted' Candy Hoard (30).

One could slightly improve your chances by eliminating combos that provide additional Super Rares like Peacock or black-type combos (e.g., Bonfire, Midnight, Summer Elf), but having the Little Monster be 1 of 11 possible SR combos vs. 1 of 12 or 1 of 14 is only a microscopic advantage. Theoretically, also not adding Diamond to the mix could potentially improve odds too, as if your breeding lottery hit the 1% Ultra Rare jackpot without diamond in the mix, it should then provide a Super Rare option, which has a 1 of 11 chance of being your Little Monster. (Although, most would probably want the diamond hybrid vs a SR Little Monster, Penumbra, or the oh-so-not-funny Trickster...).

In summary, feel free to try any wacky purple/blue/yellow combo +/- diamond type. I'm mostly going to use dragons that help me complete bingo. If you're one of the lucky ones that get the Little Monster in the first 3-4 days and claim the 1250 Tricks... be very happy!! If not, be consoled that the Skeleking and his 20,000 Tricks appear to be reasonably and thankfully obtainable through daily non-Gold-boosted play.

-Serpentray

Well thought out. Thanks a bunch!

Carbuck
10-19-17, 04:46 PM
This having to breed a certain dragon is getting very tedious. Fail after fail after fail. I am not feeling the love S8.
Thanks to all that are posting their lucky breeding pair, hopefully the S8 gods look down upon us who are struggling to achieve this goal. Maybe my dragons need to attend a fertility clinic.

Fertility clinic! Sign mine up too!! LOL

cherrycastleorchard
10-19-17, 10:19 PM
We just bred Little Monster Dragon my husband and I both, using Peacock and Storm

I used the same and did not get it. Strange lol

deadpixel
10-20-17, 12:02 AM
Fertility clinic! Sign mine up too!! LOL

Being fertile doesn't guarantee your dragon the birth of choice. You might end up with a quintuplet of Candy Hoard dragons. LOL ;)

Huera1958
10-20-17, 07:52 AM
Am so disappointed with s8 on this venture. Super rare tri.color.27 hr cook time, really?????? Y'all seems just greedy and want Gold gold gold and just don't GAS about our trails and failures. Uz coulda used dbl color and less time, but snap this is just wrong. Im done, I quit, not even gonna try, glad I already have skeleking and almost queen, so irrelevant at this point. Good luck all, and shame shame shame on u at s8...

Tonca3
10-20-17, 11:04 AM
Tried that got a 32 hour fail lol breeding thing says is a beryl Dragon blue and diamond I will take it I don't have that one yet lol

cat_chick10
10-20-17, 12:30 PM
I've just about given up on this one

Carbuck
10-20-17, 03:36 PM
Being fertile doesn't guarantee your dragon the birth of choice. You might end up with a quintuplet of Candy Hoard dragons. LOL ;)

That would be disastrous! ROFLMBO!!

I've just about given up on this one

I feel your pain. I keep thinking about giving up too every time I see a 23 timer instead of 27. But then I know I want to attempt to breed something so I continue with no definite expectations in mind and hope I get a surprise of a 27 hour timer.

Phoenix406
10-20-17, 04:21 PM
I've pretty well given up hope on this one. Plus now there are other cute Halloween dragons to breed for. I did get a Tricorn dragon, though, my first, and I will evolve him/her up and try breeding it with a Diamond or something.

Clark_Wayne
10-20-17, 06:55 PM
@kooky : could you ask when the sale will end ? and if the dragon will stay ? thx :)

cat_chick10
10-20-17, 07:31 PM
I tried once more and failed, but I got a wizard dragon, so at least I can start trying to breed for infinity :)

cherrycastleorchard
10-21-17, 04:53 AM
Why do they make it impossible for some? It does not make sense.

FieldsLikeB
10-21-17, 07:02 AM
I still haven't been able to breed this and this last time I got really upset as I boosted the breed the game rolled back and of course didn't roll my gold back it never does. That's when I HATE Storm 8

heyyou0123
10-21-17, 10:33 AM
Mercury and behemoth second try

sharbuch
10-21-17, 12:00 PM
I gave up and bought it ive been trying and wasting gold anyways im really sick of strom8 making it so hard to breed the new ones. The game is no fun when you try and try over and over again and get nothing.

Clark_Wayne
10-21-17, 01:45 PM
got 27h with lotus-jester :)

ozigal
10-21-17, 02:08 PM
got 27h with lotus-jester :)
Congrats to you. Great to see that some are achieving it,gives one hope. I am still trying but fail after fail.grrrr.

cat_chick10
10-21-17, 03:08 PM
I've stopped because it would be pretty much physically impossible for me to finish the quest now, so of course I'm gonna get it from the next breeeding that I do

giuarm24
10-21-17, 04:36 PM
Genie plus water on my second account: 27hrs! At last!

missbandette
10-21-17, 06:16 PM
Praying to the DS Gods for this little cutie!!! I almost bought Incongnito, now I wish I had the chance again so I could have the pair, they are so adorable!

cherrycastleorchard
10-21-17, 09:56 PM
Given up trying for the dragons they want us to buy. Absolutely rediculous as usual. I would like to see a poll for how many people actually get them. Not good odds.

cherrycastleorchard
10-21-17, 09:59 PM
I gave up and bought it ive been trying and wasting gold anyways im really sick of strom8 making it so hard to breed the new ones. The game is no fun when you try and try over and over again and get nothing.

Very disheartening they should make it a bit cheaper to buy. I have decided to try not letting this game depress me anymore, life is too hard as it is.

Mollyandme89
10-22-17, 04:44 AM
Leo & Sweetie

AinoDK
10-22-17, 06:55 AM
Teacher and Infinity.

Got Fortune Teller on the way too

Passera
10-22-17, 07:46 AM
All I get are Mists and Neo Bubbles!

Carbuck
10-22-17, 10:32 PM
All I get are Mists and Neo Bubbles!

I’ve been getting the same fails as well. I think I’ve got my 4th Neo Bubble breeding now. I’m using Mercury and Trick or Treat.

Carbuck
10-22-17, 10:33 PM
Given up trying for the dragons they want us to buy. Absolutely rediculous as usual. I would like to see a poll for how many people actually get them. Not good odds.

I would to see a poll as well.

heyyou0123
10-23-17, 09:17 AM
I flthink it very fun when s8 make a nice looking dragon and let us breed n work together like this, hope it continues so game not so boring

kooky panda
10-23-17, 10:02 AM
@kooky : could you ask when the sale will end ? and if the dragon will stay ? thx :)
I will check on this.

kooky panda
10-23-17, 01:37 PM
Sale will end and Dragon will be gone:

10/24/17 10am pacific

blueangel826
10-23-17, 02:06 PM
Thanks MsKittySik for posting this pair! Had tried different pairings using blue, yellow, & purple with 12-15 fails. Tried Peacock & Storm & got Little Monster on 1st try!!

saghaven
10-23-17, 02:39 PM
Nothing but Neo Bubble fails as far as the eye can see. Not even Corals anymore.

Carbuck
10-23-17, 08:22 PM
I got an 18 hr timer. With the clock winding down 13:37 and counting this dragon will definitely not be coming to my island.

susieq2127
10-23-17, 09:21 PM
I finally got 27 hours breeding time with genie and water, however the time will expire before it hatches. Grrrr...

Clark_Wayne
10-24-17, 01:00 AM
I finally got 27 hours breeding time with genie and water, however the time will expire before it hatches. Grrrr...

don’t regret , because unless you got it the 4-5 first day, you couldn’t do the goal and get the pumpkin reward ;)
at least you got this cutie :) congrat

Den8137259
10-24-17, 09:40 AM
So nice together :: incognito with lil monster ★

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DM6sZ-GVwAArjPS?format=jpg

amerirish
10-24-17, 09:52 AM
With 10 minutes left on the timer, I broke down and bought one :( Fail after fail after fail...it's so not fun to buy a dragon instead of breeding one :(

missbandette
10-24-17, 09:53 AM

Awww!!! Thank you for posting that!!! They are sooo cute!!! I have mine in with Night Imp and Beaded dragons, Beaded really doesn't go, it looks cute with Night Imp though. I need to put a different one in with them, I wish I had Incogcnito.

nicsdragonisle
10-24-17, 11:10 AM
Nothing but Neo Bubble fails as far as the eye can see. Not even Corals anymore.
Same. Again. Missed on both of mine. Maybe a wizard or 2 but no Little Monster

Den8137259
10-24-17, 03:38 PM
Awww!!! Thank you for posting that!!! They are sooo cute!!! I have mine in with Night Imp and Beaded dragons, Beaded really doesn't go, it looks cute with Night Imp though. I need to put a different one in with them, I wish I had Incogcnito.

missbandette, you're welcome (: ★ they are so look alike just wearing different costume, and cute too :D ★

Clark_Wayne
10-24-17, 04:11 PM

lol very cute !!

cherrycastleorchard
10-24-17, 11:54 PM
Same. Again. Missed on both of mine. Maybe a wizard or 2 but no Little Monster

Me too just fail, fail and fail for the whole time. Very cruel powers that be and play favourites.

Nuicakes
10-25-17, 10:26 AM
Me too. The only time I've successly bred a "limited time" dragon was on the very first day and by accident. Once I actually try ... I'm doomed.

Jojocl141587
10-25-17, 10:37 AM
I finally got this one my final attemtp before the time expired. I didn?t get to get the reward but at least I got the dragon. I didn?t even realize I got it until I put the egg in my nest.

Florr06
10-25-17, 11:24 AM

Oh so cute..... I'm so gutted I couldn't get this one after missing out on Incognito as well :( buying not an option for me unfortunately