PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Skunk-O-lanterns count resetting

mhdragons
10-15-17, 10:04 PM
Anyone else have a problem with their skunk-o-lantern count resetting to zero?

I had at least 35 in the community event shown on my screen tonight and have probably had more all along because I've gotten the wereskunk trap 3x which is the first individual reward at 20 skunk-o-lanterns each unless those came from elsewhere. My count now shows zero! Which is impossible to even have with an upgraded cabin at level 6. You would have to have collected them to even upgrade the cabin. Sorry if this is wrong place. Long time stalker first time posting. Restarting did not help. Android device.

SpiritWind00
10-15-17, 10:35 PM
Anyone else have a problem with their skunk-o-lantern count resetting to zero?

I had at least 35 in the community event shown on my screen tonight and have probably had more all along because I've gotten the wereskunk trap 3x which is the first individual reward at 20 skunk-o-lanterns each unless those came from elsewhere. My count now shows zero! Which is impossible to even have with an upgraded cabin at level 6. You would have to have collected them to even upgrade the cabin. Sorry if this is wrong place. Long time stalker first time posting. Restarting did not help. Android device.
Are you playing on multiple devices by any chance? If yes, you need to make sure you've the latest version only play on 1 device and 1 platform and it should all work normally. If not, I'll move your post to the bugs forum so we can ask S8 to check your game. ;)

mhdragons
10-15-17, 10:51 PM
I only play on 1 Android device. No ios. I believe it's the latest when I search for Castle Story on Google play it says OPEN because it's already installed no upgrade available says 1.9.0.1g. It's also crashing a lot lately. Just shuts down while loading the game.

PikaSquirrel
10-16-17, 10:55 AM
Each time you open the game in an older version of the game (mostly themed versions), your event progress will reset because the event is not supported in those versions. It is only supported in the most recent version of the game. We've fixed it so when you access the original version of the game, your counter will fix itself.