PDA

View Full Version : Only getting 20 maps per day

71smoky
10-14-17, 02:43 PM
I would like to ask, I have a max social rating. 125 neighbors and when I request maps it does not matter if I break the list up, ask everyone at once I get maybe 20 responses. I would say it was my neighbors except it is not the same 20. Are you sending all requests out at once, limiting how many requests go out, ever sending the rest of the requests out or do I just have to send them every day and hope in 3 or 4 days I can expand?

kooky panda
10-15-17, 01:23 PM
I would like to ask, I have a max social rating. 125 neighbors and when I request maps it does not matter if I break the list up, ask everyone at once I get maybe 20 responses. I would say it was my neighbors except it is not the same 20. Are you sending all requests out at once, limiting how many requests go out, ever sending the rest of the requests out or do I just have to send them every day and hope in 3 or 4 days I can expand?
You can only receive 20 maps or requested craft items per day.

71smoky
10-19-17, 08:29 AM
So it takes 6 days to gain one small 4x4 square of ground? Why do I **** myself trying to keep up with 125 to 130 neighbors? It takes a lot of time I could be doing other things. I do not want to be rude and refuse people but I will be cutting down the number of neighbors to a manageable size. There is no incentive I can see for me to have more, that I can see. I can only receive 20 maps, 3 gold and nothing else. If I am missing something please tell me.

amerirish
10-19-17, 09:36 AM
You're not missing anything 71smoky...you have the correct numbers there. I have a long list of neighbors for two main reasons: 1. during events we sometimes need requests filled by neighbors in a timely fashion. I find that if I send the request to all of them, they are filled faster because more may be playing at the same time as I am - and 2. I play this game obsessively so any requests I receive are accepted very quickly. It pleases me to help out my neighbors :)

71smoky
10-20-17, 02:40 PM
It has pleased me also up to this point, I play every hour or two every day all day, I will help anybody and refer people to the forums for help regularly. I am spending 2 to 3 hours a day trying to visit all my neighbors. I can not continue that. I now understand why most people who have been with the game for a long time have low social scores. I have poured a lot of myself and money into the game and you can check the history to verify it. Of 256 dragons at the moment I bought 10 this includes fire, forest, water and air. I have 154 different types of dragon, 29 are common, 62 rare, 50 super and 13 are ultra, I only maintain 2 or 3 duplicates of any dragon. please understand I won 38 of those dragons playing the game. I suppose I can be accused of being obsessive also. I have met some really nice people as neighbors but keeping up with (as of today 138) is a bit wearing. I also have the growing need to have the land to put the habitats on and fail to see why I am limited to 20 maps a day. I accept it as your rule but I do not have to like it.
Thank you for your time and the effort to explain this to me.
71 smoky