PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to earn Experience???

Unregistered
08-18-10, 12:59 PM
As always, I want to level up as fast as possible. And since this game will not allow you to buy more factories until you level up, I am even more motivated. Experience=Leveling, Leveling=Factories, Factories=Money, Money=Statue of Liberty!

I'd love to hear from some people who are level 20+ and what their strategy is for fast leveling. Thanks in advance!

Death Farmer
08-18-10, 01:34 PM
As always, I want to level up as fast as possible. And since this game will not allow you to buy more factories until you level up, I am even more motivated. Experience=Leveling, Leveling=Factories, Factories=Money, Money=Statue of Liberty!

I'd love to hear from some people who are level 20+ and what their strategy is for fast leveling. Thanks in advance!

Well, if you have about 200k lying around, you can just buy and sell things from a factory over and over, not waiting until it has completed building. That took me from 18 to 31 in about 15 minutes.

Be warned though, other than unlocking a couple of extra factories, there's really not much point in doing this. The land expansion and new buildings are not very useful if you don't level up slow so you can afford them.

Unregistered
08-18-10, 02:20 PM
I did quick buy and sell at factories too, and cleaned a lot and harvested my clean buildings fast. I'm At 23 level

Unregistered
08-18-10, 02:32 PM
I'm having difficulties with this account and want to start a new city anybody know how?

Hawk 8
08-18-10, 03:49 PM
There really is no point to leveling fast in this game, yet. I have seen players with the statue of liberty and I have no idea how they got it. I leveled to 31 in less than two days and I have been steadilyy making money and I am no where close to getting the statue. This is a game to enjoy so take your time.