PDA

View Full Version : Concussive Canary - 2017 Oct 10

Rynetory2
10-01-17, 10:11 PM
Elsa;1459497']The Concussive Canary is currently only available on iOS and requires at least version 1.8. I'm sorry, I don't know when Android will be receiving the update at this time.

Starting this thread for you to discuss on this creature. :)

Element: Bomb
Rarity: Super Rare
Cost: 1,200 gems
Earns: 1 bomb/day

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39255

Mrsveralorraine
10-10-17, 01:11 PM
It is called Concussive Canary. It is under the new feature and also animals. Mine says Limit Reached. Don't have a clue why it says that because I certainly don't have it and I can buy any other animal that I want.

mysticalfairy320
10-10-17, 01:34 PM
It is called Concussive Canary. It is under the new feature and also animals. Mine says Limit Reached. Don't have a clue why it says that because I certainly don't have it and I can buy any other animal that I want.

Is this only for iPhone players I don't see it anywhere I see the storybook animals and old leader board animals and 3 Halloween habitats but that's it.

Mrsveralorraine
10-10-17, 01:39 PM
Is this only for iPhone players I don't see it anywhere I see the storybook animals and old leader board animals and 3 Halloween habitats but that's it.

No I saw it on the computer. On my computer it is the first animal under the animals list. It is also the first thing under the new featured. Both says Limit Reached.

Mrsveralorraine
10-10-17, 01:41 PM
No I saw it on the computer. On my computer it is the first animal under the animals list. It is also the first thing under the new featured. Both says Limit Reached.

It is under Shop

mysticalfairy320
10-10-17, 01:47 PM
Something I'd wrong with my game then this is what mine looks like 38946

Eluzyion
10-10-17, 01:52 PM

I don't have it either

[S8] Elsa
10-10-17, 01:55 PM

The Concussive Canary is currently only available on iOS and requires at least version 1.8. I'm sorry, I don't know when Android will be receiving the update at this time.

Destiel0918
10-10-17, 01:55 PM
I don't have it either

Seems like it is currently only for IOS.

Phoenix406
10-12-17, 04:15 PM
Is anyone getting the Concussive Canary? My main account is almost maxed out on habitats, so there is no point in getting it at this time. But I want one! S8, please listen: If players new more about the future of the game and if there will be an increase in land and habitats, then we might be more interested in purchasing Concussive Canaries. If we don't think any more land is coming, then we won't buy it, and you'll be missing out on potential sales.

honoroll321
10-15-17, 02:23 PM
Starting this thread for you to discuss on this creature. :)

Element: Bomb
Rarity: Super Rare
Cost: 1,200 gems
Earns: 1 bomb/day
Is this animal breedable???

Rynetory2
10-15-17, 08:43 PM
Is this animal breedable???

I believe it's unbreedable.

Silverrain1
12-30-17, 04:47 PM
Hey, just a quick question. My concussive canary habitat (can?t remember the habitats name) is saying I have 4 bombs ready to collect (there?s no picture above the habitat, it?s only telling me when I click on the habitat) but when I try to collect my bombs it?s saying ? max item limit reached? now, I do have 19 bombs in my storage so perhaps it?s because of that that I can?t collect? Or perhaps there?s an issue, I remember something similar happened with the food giving animals. If someone cld let me know, that wld be ace!
Thanks

Sakrysta
12-30-17, 07:18 PM
I'm not sure, but I'd try mining until you have 11 bombs left and then try to collect. If it lets you, then at least you know that was the cause.

Rynetory2
12-30-17, 07:54 PM
Hey, just a quick question. My concussive canary habitat (can?t remember the habitats name) is saying I have 4 bombs ready to collect (there?s no picture above the habitat, it?s only telling me when I click on the habitat) but when I try to collect my bombs it?s saying ? max item limit reached? now, I do have 19 bombs in my storage so perhaps it?s because of that that I can?t collect? Or perhaps there?s an issue, I remember something similar happened with the food giving animals. If someone cld let me know, that wld be ace!
Thanks

There's a cap of 15 bombs, use some and you should be able to collect more. Please let me know how it goes. Btw, do you happen to know the feed schedule (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453290&viewfull=1#post1453290) of the canary?

Merged to existing thread.

Silverrain1
12-31-17, 03:12 AM
Already exceeded the cap as I have 19 bombs. Don?t plan on using them unless I?m on a mining step as on one of the last story books I done (before I stopped playing) I couldn?t find the 5 tokens with 15 bombs, so maybe now I?ll have more luck.

My canary is only on level 4 and needs 100 pieces of food per feed (so 500 for 1 level)

Sakrysta
12-31-17, 11:45 AM
You can exceed the cap if you win bombs from Spin to Win or watching videos. But you can?t earn more than 15 at a time from breeding, and apparently not from the Canary either.

If it were me, I would use the bombs so I could collect more. Otherwise I would be losing out on the benefit that I bought the animal for in the first place.

Rynetory2
01-02-18, 08:27 AM
Already exceeded the cap as I have 19 bombs. Don?t plan on using them unless I?m on a mining step as on one of the last story books I done (before I stopped playing) I couldn?t find the 5 tokens with 15 bombs, so maybe now I?ll have more luck.

My canary is only on level 4 and needs 100 pieces of food per feed (so 500 for 1 level)

Thanks for your help. Updated with credits to you. Cheers.

Rynetory2
02-21-18, 02:53 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42318

MystiqueRealm
02-22-18, 05:16 AM
Thinking about buying this canary, but want to make sure you can collect from it even if you have 15 bombs, otherwise it's not worth it to me. Thanks in advance!

Sakrysta
02-22-18, 06:17 AM
I'm pretty sure the answer is no. The only time you can exceed the bomb cap is if you win them from a spin or a video watch.

MystiqueRealm
02-22-18, 10:47 AM
I'm pretty sure the answer is no. The only time you can exceed the bomb cap is if you win them from a spin or a video watch.

Thank you :) I can't justify the cost if it won't go over max. Appreciate your response