PDA

View Full Version : Halloween sale

twospoons
10-11-17, 03:08 PM
Yay!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38960
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38961

Plus these crates for 12 gems:
Classy Halloween https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98400-Restaurant-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1412937#post1412937
Mystery Mummy Chest https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98400-Restaurant-Story-Master-Box-Guide&p=1413005#post1413005
Monster Crate https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98400-Restaurant-Story-Master-Box-Guide&p=1412990#post1412990
Halloween Chest https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98400-Restaurant-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1412963#post1412963
Spooky Chest https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98400-Restaurant-Story-Master-Box-Guide&p=1413025#post1413025

njbhugjjgnj
10-11-17, 03:28 PM
Can a mod verify if these item's will remain in the older versions?

twospoons
10-11-17, 03:57 PM
Okay, listen up, spooky chest: I WANT A 2ND PLACE PRIZE. Be nice.

Edited to add: Oh my god! It worked! I got the zombie butcher on my first try!

Juey_
10-11-17, 08:37 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38964&d=1507779370 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38964&d=1507779370)

fatbearsecondary
10-11-17, 08:37 PM

Congrats!! I love zombie butcher just so so much, so yay!! It may be tied with the spooky clock tower for my favourite Halloween decoration ever.

edwinarca87
10-11-17, 09:12 PM
The items on sales were not so great unlike the past halloween sales before

AnnirasSweets
10-11-17, 11:24 PM
I'm a collector so I love when the boxes are on sale and always try to complete the boxes that I like. I need one item from each of the boxes on sale, I just spent over 100 gems and didn't get a single item needed. Argh, the frustration! If only the draw to complete the collection wasn't so strong or if only I had the willpower to resist! Despite my bad luck I'm sure I'll try again before the month is out.

Sorry for the rant, good luck to everyone trying for their item of choice.

eeveldoll
10-12-17, 12:07 AM

Congrats! I didn't even get ONE second place prize :'(

I'm a collector so I love when the boxes are on sale and always try to complete the boxes that I like. I need one item from each of the boxes on sale, I just spent over 100 gems and didn't get a single item needed. Argh, the frustration! If only the draw to complete the collection wasn't so strong or if only I had the willpower to resist! Despite my bad luck I'm sure I'll try again before the month is out.

Sorry for the rant, good luck to everyone trying for their item of choice.

I like opening boxes when they're on sale too and especially when they're reasonably sized items or just super cute/well made. I can feel your frustration, I've opened it 12 times and got either 3rd or 4th place prizes in the Mystery Mummy crate and Spooky Chest. I really really like the Mystery Mummy crate and gosh, I want either the mummy or the butler but I got 3 gourds. What am I gonna do with 3 gourds?? Add: Now I've got 4 gourds!! BUT I got my Haunted Butler!

EdiiLouise
10-12-17, 12:48 AM
Oh great... I spent my 80 gems on these boxes and each of them were 4th prizes, I tried to press the tab for the spooky chest and it said I won mummy which is not fair! Now I have 1 gem and wanted to try the spooky chest. I just need to wait for the 30% gem sale

eeveldoll
10-12-17, 03:03 AM
Oh great... I spent my 80 gems on these boxes and each of them were 4th prizes, I tried to press the tab for the spooky chest and it said I won mummy which is not fair! Now I have 1 gem and wanted to try the spooky chest. I just need to wait for the 30% gem sale

Is it a glitch? The spooky chest doesn't have any mummy prize in it.. Or maybe you accidentally tapped on Mystery Mummy/Monster Crate instead.. :( I've also only got 5 gems left hahah

EdiiLouise
10-12-17, 06:11 AM
Is it a glitch? The spooky chest doesn't have any mummy prize in it.. Or maybe you accidentally tapped on Mystery Mummy/Monster Crate instead.. :( I've also only got 5 gems left hahah

I won a mummy in another crate but when I decided to try the spooky box - it said I won the mummy and I never got the chance to go to the spooky chest

babyxdoll1
10-12-17, 06:35 AM
I won a mummy in another crate but when I decided to try the spooky box - it said I won the mummy and I never got the chance to go to the spooky chest

so basically you accidentally pressed the crate twice instead of once?

therainbowscafe
10-12-17, 07:32 AM
Thanks S8! Lets hope to see a great Black Friday&Christmas sale too!

Natasha_07
10-12-17, 07:57 AM
I hate that stupid box, trying for a were sushi is like trying to go to Unicornland. Why couldn't S8 just put the freak outside of the box.

Once again adding more duplicates to my place, I think they should reclassify the % to 0.01 and call it first place. :mad:

eeveldoll
10-12-17, 08:37 AM

so basically you accidentally pressed the crate twice instead of once?

Yeah, maybe slip of the finger? Tapped twice maybe? Probably not what you wanna hear and I feel your pain.

eeveldoll
10-12-17, 08:41 AM
I hate that stupid box, trying for a were sushi is like trying to go to Unicornland. Why couldn't S8 just put the freak outside of the box.

Once again adding more duplicates to my place, I think they should reclassify the % to 0.01 and call it first place. :mad:

I know I shouldn’t laugh but “unicornland” is really funny lol

I have a feeling they might have tweaked the chances just cuz they know how much we want them prizes, ya know? Want the prize, spend gems, not enough gems, oh look! Gem sale! , spend some more, can’t get it and repeat.

EdiiLouise
10-12-17, 11:05 AM
They need a confirmation button!

EdiiLouise
10-12-17, 11:05 AM
Annoyed that the haunted house isn't in the sale. Really wanted that

pixiegamer
10-12-17, 04:57 PM
Can a mod verify if these item's will remain in the older versions?

Based on previous personal experience, I don't think so, but I'll check in for you :)

eeveldoll
10-12-17, 05:34 PM
They need a confirmation button!

AGREE. I once accidentally tapped on a Turkey crate (in BS) because my phone was about to go to sleep. Had to write in to support and beg them if they could give me my 24!!! gems back. They did, which was really nice of them.

Weenietots
10-12-17, 07:06 PM

Lol! It really is. I tried so many times last year I'm not even bothering this time around. It is one of my favorite decorations but eh.. This time I'm trying for the Halloween Chest and.. figures I wanted everything BUT the 1st place prize and the ONLY time I've ever gotten a 1st place :p

njbhugjjgnj
10-15-17, 07:23 AM
Based on previous personal experience, I don't think so, but I'll check in for you :)

Thank you,if they are then I'm going to say good bye to these games :(

joolie12
10-16-17, 08:59 AM
Hi,
Is there any place to see the contents of each of the 4 Halloween crates?? Years ago, there were photos so we could see the prizes. With 4 crates now (which is great!), it would be helpful to know where to place my bets - and I would spend more if I knew contents🎃👻👾Thanks!!

I will continue to check the forum pages in the mean time

joolie12
10-16-17, 09:11 AM
I found the contents of all the crates!!! Fabulous!!!! You have done an incredible job documenting with lists and photos. I have played for years and have not seen such a comprehensive list!! Your hard work is appreciated!!!👏👏👏 Thank you!! Joolie

bitemesnickers
10-18-17, 01:43 PM
Joolie12, where did you find the crates list and photos? I would love to see them. Thx :-)

kooky panda
10-18-17, 02:26 PM
Joolie12, where did you find the crates list and photos? I would love to see them. Thx :-)
There are links to the threads for the crates in post 1.

chefkgms
10-19-17, 04:50 AM
wish they would open up some previous stoves/ovens for halloween.

oroeomunroe
10-20-17, 11:52 AM
Woo! I am quite pleased because I won the First Prize in the Spooky Chest (Vampire Bartender)!! I had previously won third and fourth prizes in that chest since the sale. This was my fifth try. :)

Rees630
10-20-17, 12:47 PM
Woo! I am quite pleased because I won the First Prize in the Spooky Chest (Vampire Bartender)!! I had previously won third and fourth prizes in that chest since the sale. This was my fifth try. :)

Congratulations! I’ve been unusually lucky with the sale

Jojocl141587
10-20-17, 01:10 PM

That’s a box prize? I think that might actually be the prize for the 5 day goal then because it sure is locked under the floor decorations tab.

EdiiLouise
10-20-17, 01:45 PM
I just got second prize from spooky chest

EdiiLouise
10-20-17, 01:46 PM

Swap you for the Were Sushi Chef I just got.

oroeomunroe
10-20-17, 01:46 PM
Congratulations! I’ve been unusually lucky with the sale

Thanks! Congrats to you, too!:)

That’s a box prize? I think that might actually be the prize for the 5 day goal then because it sure is locked under the floor decorations tab.

Yeah, I think all the box prizes are locked in the Floor Decorations unless you win one. Be pretty cool if it was the 5-day goal prize, though!:)

babyxdoll1
10-20-17, 01:51 PM
congratulations on players getting 1st and 2nd prizes on the chests.

babyxdoll1
10-20-17, 01:51 PM

that looks like a good prize

oroeomunroe
10-20-17, 02:04 PM

Aww, I like him!:)

twospoons
10-26-17, 03:27 AM
Lol! It really is. I tried so many times last year I'm not even bothering this time around. It is one of my favorite decorations but eh.. This time I'm trying for the Halloween Chest and.. figures I wanted everything BUT the 1st place prize and the ONLY time I've ever gotten a 1st place :p

This exact same thing just happened to me! I really wanted that fireplace. It's so weird that everything else in that box is spooky stuff and then the 1st prize is so happy cartoonish Halloween party.

But I was planning to switch to a party for just the last bit of the month so I guess I'll use it. And I won a zombie butcher and a werewolf sushi chef earlier this month, so I'm already really lucky.

twospoons
10-26-17, 03:36 AM
That?s a box prize? I think that might actually be the prize for the 5 day goal then because it sure is locked under the floor decorations tab.

Yeah, I think all the box prizes are locked in the Floor Decorations unless you win one. Be pretty cool if it was the 5-day goal prize, though!:)

You've probably all figured this out already, but there's a vampire bartender from previous goal back among the goal prizes (one 1x1 guy holding a tray of bloody drinks) and a vampire bartender from the crate (4x4 with a whole bar with purple walls, and a vampire doing the bar tending). Goal prizes aren't shown anywhere in your floor decorations until you win them, except for those times s8 puts a box prize on individual sale. And for some reason the picnic basket prizes.

prettychocolattt
10-26-17, 10:05 AM
I?ve been lucky. I wanted the Monster Mash and Monster Band and I won them both on 2nd and 5th try. Yay