PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite pets?

PikaSquirrel
10-11-17, 02:22 PM
Hi everyone!

We want to know what your favorite pets are in the game. Please vote for a few of your favorites!

Calgera
10-11-17, 02:41 PM
Sir Pigglesworth is also one of my favorite.

AnnirasSweets
10-11-17, 03:29 PM
I voted, however my current favorite pets are the White Flygers for the expansion permit and wisp lantern drops.

neska04
10-11-17, 03:33 PM
Anything equine; love the newer shape (Clydesdales, unicorns etc) over the old, peacocks and flyers. Llamas are cute, others are useful from time to time.

tonyjosiah
10-11-17, 05:16 PM
Shadow Lynx should def be in this poll... and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE S8, can you change their footprint to 2X1 like the Flygers???

tonyjosiah
10-11-17, 05:17 PM
I also love the Pink Ghosts and the Mummys!!! Best pets EVER!!

tonyjosiah
10-11-17, 05:23 PM
The Yetis are also excellent!!! Much more so prefer fantasy creatures over real life ones. Great job S8!!!

tonyjosiah
10-11-17, 05:26 PM
Anything equine; love the newer shape (Clydesdales, unicorns etc) over the old, peacocks and flyers. Llamas are cute, others are useful from time to time.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot about the spectacular Unicorns!!!! So many pets so little time. Wish I could get a couple of these new ghost knights. But it seems rather difficult =[

sophie_luv
10-11-17, 05:27 PM
flyger

ktorewqas
10-11-17, 05:44 PM
I only chose alicorn cause I feel it's enough to have all kinds of pets all over my queendom but never feel enough of alicorn :rolleyes: I wanna have as many as possible just like you know who LOL

bakerygame99
10-11-17, 06:28 PM
My favourite pets is White Flyger and not forgetting Treeple who drop multiple wood items

xtinem070672
10-11-17, 06:53 PM
I love the cranky-faced skunkupines with their little hair fluff on top!:o They’re my favorite animal, just wish we could have a pet lovecupine to go with the elf, firework, etc skunkupine pets...sigh...

Phooey..the new were-cupine in a cranky cutie but he’s missing the top fluff. Way scarier with a little pompadour action lol

hagypagy
10-11-17, 06:57 PM
The Yetis are also excellent!!! Much more so prefer fantasy creatures over real life ones. Great job S8!!!

Yeah I agree with this!
Prefer fantasy creatures over horse , dog and cat variations.

Treeple , Queen Mantiwort , Yeti , Parrot , the satyrs , the faeries , the mermaids , Dark Onyx Dragon , Porcini , Ghost Knight etc...
But what makes these so great is their uniqueness!
Making variations of these pets would take away from their greatness and value.

More things I'd love to see would be a centaur , a luck dragon (a puppy-dragon cross , like falcor from never ending story) , a Phoenix , an arachnid-spider creature , an ewok style creature , a possum in a tree , a badger , a lizard , a goat , an echidna (porkupine for those outside Aust ha), a buffalo , a scorpion ...

I also really love random references to characters from other things!
ie Yerik Bearson (from His Dark Materials Trilogy) and the Mourning (Weeping) Angel (from Doctor Who).
Very clever and meta.
(I'm a big fan of both referenced stories so I may hold some bias.)

But more than anything new buildings are always the best.
We are building a kingdom not a zoo after all.
Ye Old Bar n Grill and the Fey Courthouse are examples of the types of buildings I want more of.
They're perfectly designed for our kingdoms in both looks , size and drops.

Also in terms of kingdom walkers there are main characters that would be better choices than new random characters.
ie Trader Troll (Kaz needs a girlfriend ha) , Adimir , Agnes (Old Thomas' love) , Princess Loreili , Lady Pffefferknot etc...
Fauna could also return from her travels...
But kingdom walkers seem to be divisive amoungst players.
Some love (like me!) , some hate.
... So less is more with these - maybe 1 or 2max a year.

cheers196
10-11-17, 07:05 PM
Shadow Lynx should def be in this poll... and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE S8, can you change their footprint to 2X1 like the Flygers???

This!!

SpiritWind00
10-11-17, 10:50 PM
I *love love love* all the Flygers. Their drops are amazing and useful and are definitely my favourite above all others.

My second faves are split between Naga's now bc of the new trade for 40,000 coin return & Alicorns. I wish they were energy neutral to collect from though...

I'm really happy to see a wool source for coins for players. Graphics good too on these items.

VersaceMorrow
10-12-17, 02:57 AM
I'd love to see more breeds of dogs, like a greyhound... not just because I have five of them but the breed existed in medieval times. Also more aquatic creatures like seals, dolphins and whales that can actually be placed on water sections. Hint, sea expansions :)

idrispad
10-12-17, 05:07 AM
I love the Cownt. His little bat shaped splodges make me smile every time.

The skunkupine in the Christmas outfit who looks really really annoyed with whoever put him in it.

peachtreeshoppe
10-12-17, 05:42 AM
I voted alicorns, flyger, peacock, racoons, but I don't really want more variety of the raccoon or peacock. I like what I have and they're not super castle-ish, just cute.

I put shadow lynx away because he's too big, I don't remember his drops.

I like the purple boar because I need more of his drops for the magic forge and he is energy neutral. Better than hunting for boars.

I also love the alicolt. Drops of luminescence, other completed items are great. Purple cow for gem drops.

MoonVillage3
10-12-17, 05:50 AM
more breed of dogs.. the white Maltese are missing with their beautiful long coats and black eyes.
any type of alicorns are welcomed. energy is always lacking and never enough.

other ideas of animals that would fit into the enviorment of this game would be:
hedgehogs, goats, donkey, ostriches, an animated monkey in a tree.. seagulls flying near the mermaid island, pink flamingos. an expansion where we lay water and create a sea animal/fish enviorment.

EsmeW2
10-12-17, 10:13 AM
Oh oh. I can't vote if Sir Pigglesworth isn't on the list :(

I've been collecting from him several times a day for about 3 years!!! I love him - sometimes he drops a gem. Also my old favourites Pepe and Sir Daisy - though I hardly ever collect from them these days. And I always keep the purple cow out. More recently the peacocks, the unicorn and the Treeples have been up there for me. And I can't ever put the little shop of horrors baby mantiwart in store because he makes me laugh. Hard to say that Alicorns are favourites they are more essentials. I don't really like them in a flapping lump.

I can see that Cownt Dracula is on sale, but I don't know where mine is in my inventory - he was fun for a minute last year. While many of you are longing for more creatures I'm thinking about clearing mine away - I've got so many already! Happier with some different buildings or even some new deco.

PrincessCupOButter
10-12-17, 10:47 AM
I had a hard time choosing favorites. I chose alicorns (obviously), Flygers (particularly the white ones), Nagas, and dragons (because of the chance of gems or energy plus the other rare drops).

In a more detailed poll, in addition to the above, I'd have chosen Rouncey, the daily alicorns, alicolt, unicorns, Firefox, treasure hunter cat, the clydesdales, the frog prince (swords!), Sirs Pigglesworth & Hamlet, and basically any pet with special drops (as opposed to just milk, bones, teeth, etc)

Onyx boars would have made the list, before their energy was removed. Now, they are ignored unless I have to use boar items for crafting or trades.

midsom
10-12-17, 11:01 AM
The firefox is a great pet, swords and armour plus occasionally 2 gems and milk.

cavegirl1
10-12-17, 05:04 PM
I think there are 2 different things being asked/covered here
- what animals we like the look of
- what drops we like (which is often the key criteria people use)

I, like a couple of others, don't really want more pets. (And especially if the reason for asking is because that is going to be the continued focus of updates/events. )

So am only voting for alicorns

wealthyrich
10-18-17, 10:05 PM
dogs, so cute

calicokittennope
10-18-17, 10:28 PM
I'd like some a lot more if they didn't flap their wings so much.

Cats are the best though. Depending on the kitty, the drops are a bit meh but some are useful.

I dream of a day when a kitty will say here have some energy cause I love you. <3

Lyzau
10-19-17, 01:05 AM
Alicorn for energy drop, Peacock for looks.

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-19-17, 08:09 AM
I realize only so many items can be listed in a poll but soooo many are missing from it.

But a pet that IS listed in the poll is "Swamp Beastling"... what in the world is that & when did I miss it???

Anaboe
10-19-17, 08:38 AM
Alicorns for the energy, Dragons and the purple cow for the gems.

Other pets never gave me much good, so yeah, I'm keeping them for the looks (my castle is more like a petting zoo than a kingdom), but rearely collect from them.

maryamhjm
10-19-17, 03:50 PM
I voted Alicorns(obviously) although I only have 1 daily, Flygers, dragon and naga. But I also really like my treeples, purple onyx boars and the purple cow, oh and sir pigglesworth. For me it is al about the drops really.

PikaSquirrel
11-27-17, 01:56 PM
Closed the poll, thank you everyone for the feedback! :)