PDA

View Full Version : Chihuacabra - 2017 Oct 10

BBHome20
10-10-17, 03:36 PM
Does anyone know the breed time for the Chihuacabra?

jmatarii
10-10-17, 03:46 PM
Does anyone know the breed time for the Chihuacabra?

Chihuacabra Spooky/Fire Hatching 8h. Evolve 8h.

Best Regards.

BBHome20
10-10-17, 04:33 PM
chihuacabra spooky/fire hatching 8h. Evolve 8h.

Best regards.

thanks

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-10-17, 07:09 PM
The chihuacabra?s incubation is 8 hours long, and you need to breed Dark and Fire.

Any combos would be nice!

lcasta78
10-11-17, 04:45 PM
Fire wolf and pyro pony

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 04:49 PM
Fire wolf and pyro pony

Fire fox? Onyx dire wolf? Never mind found fire wolf in storage :) Ty!

Mbrill75
10-11-17, 05:07 PM
Does anyone know the breeding combo for chihuacabra

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 05:08 PM
Does anyone know the breeding combo for chihuacabra

Looks like only 1 person bred it, here's it's thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101248-Chihuacabra-Oct-10-2017

BBHome20
10-11-17, 08:41 PM
I got it with Skyger and Pyro Pony 😃

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 08:44 PM
I got it with Skyger and Pyro Pony ��

Congrats to you and Icasta! No luck here :( still trying!

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 08:54 PM
Finally! Got it with skyger and pyro pony.. Good luck those trying! I'm leveling it, but reward for "lvl it to lvl 4" completed when I placed it.. So if you don't get rewards @lvl 4 that's why.. See if you get them 1) when its on nest and 2) when placed

mysticalfairy320
10-11-17, 09:35 PM
930 gems in the trash still nothing....just l Ike the last one

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 09:47 PM
930 gems in the trash still nothing....just l Ike the last one

Don't give up, all my fails got me the Witchs familiar so maybe you're close too? I had to log out and back in for it to come through :) good luck!

mysticalfairy320
10-12-17, 08:17 AM
Thanks I just spent 1417 gems and nothing, 72% to witches familiar I don't know if I should just buy it, I spent over 2,000 gems on the sheep and had to buy it in the end.

I was going to give up but didnt, it took 1704 gems now at 76% for witches familiar but I got it!!!!!! BTW I used Skyger and Pyro pony I hope everyone can get this one it's cute!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38974

AppieP
10-12-17, 10:14 AM
It was cheaper if you bought it. If that amount is needed for breeding a chichi maby I can better stop breeding for it.

torfhoeken3
10-12-17, 10:50 AM
Still no chichi after some speed breeding - loads of Firefoxes, ember bear, hot dog - but I just got the lady pug, now only three breedable beasts missing :)

AppleWhite84
10-12-17, 02:28 PM
Still no chichi after some speed breeding - loads of Firefoxes, ember bear, hot dog - but I just got the lady pug, now only three breedable beasts missing :)

Oooh Lady Pug! I've been trying for that one for so long. So cute!

Congrats to everyone who got the Chi! I'll switch to the two suggested since I'm just getting a load of Firefoxes lol.

mysticalfairy320
10-12-17, 05:15 PM
It was cheaper if you bought it. If that amount is needed for breeding a chichi maby I can better stop breeding for it.

I know I did get a ruby razor back out of it. But i also got him 2 months ago for the first time after playing for 2 years, and I got the peridot gem bird a couple months ago too for the first time. Now all I need is jasper grant quartz and onyx.

pinkpanda93
10-13-17, 11:16 AM
I?m still trying.....it?s getting old...

AppieP
10-13-17, 12:20 PM
Have you ever seen this stupid? I'm breeding for the chichi from the first time possible. Breeding from the start with Lost Crow (dark/fire) and Terrorier (dark/fire) and I got a 14 hour Volcamel (earth/fire) egg into my nest. Never saw something weird ever before. How is this possible....:confused:

Maheks
10-14-17, 02:26 AM
Have you ever seen this stupid? I'm breeding for the chichi from the first time possible. Breeding from the start with Lost Crow (dark/fire) and Terrorier (dark/fire) and I got a 14 hour Volcamel (earth/fire) egg into my nest. Never saw something weird ever before. How is this possible....:confused:

They'll give you everything apart from the chichi. I'm still trying no luck. Don't think I'll get it and I'm not using gems on this one...

Maheks
10-14-17, 02:27 AM
Most have got it after speed breeding. So without using loads of gems won't be easy to breed

Lisa0107
10-14-17, 06:09 AM
No luck here . And now I'm stuck trying for. Honey bear. It's wasting valuable chances I could be trying for chihuacabra

AppleWhite84
10-14-17, 06:17 AM
You know... I just figured out it's supposed to be like the chupacabra lol. I though it was supposed to like Chihuahua Abrcadabra XD

Pebblemist
10-14-17, 06:25 PM
Been trying with Skyger and Pyro Pony with no luck, gonna try Terrorier and Hot Dog next. Maybe two doggos will make another doggo? I really want the Chihuahua, still bitter I didn't get candy horn.

AppleWhite84
10-14-17, 07:57 PM
Been trying with Skyger and Pyro Pony with no luck, gonna try Terrorier and Hot Dog next. Maybe two doggos will make another doggo? I really want the Chihuahua, still bitter I didn't get candy horn.

Haha I thought the same thing! I used the two doggies for quite a while before I swithched to something else. Hope it works better for you!

mypreciou83
10-14-17, 08:47 PM
Has anyone had any luck with this little guy??
I've spent so much already and have kept at
It since the go and nothing. Same old things
Every time, so depressing im going to hate
missing those points :(

missKristel
10-14-17, 10:28 PM
It's probably cheaper to buy it for 600 gems in the store... :(

mypreciou83
10-15-17, 12:09 AM
It's probably cheaper to buy it for 600 gems in the store... :(

Shoot I wish I had that many gems, I would buy it lol

kconiglio04
10-15-17, 07:18 AM
I have seriosuly sped up timers on AT LEAST 20 breeding combos w dark & fire & still havent gotten it- im seriously SO AGGRAVATED w this game.

JanineQuinty
10-15-17, 07:35 AM
I tried a lot of super rare combi's, no chihuacabra. I got the seafoam unicorn by watching video's so I'm happy with that 😃

Phoenix406
10-15-17, 01:20 PM
I just wasted 250 gems on speed breeding. No luck. I tried every dark/fire animal I have on my baby account. Well, I have a baby Cursed Rose and a baby Ember Bear that aren't big enough to breed yet. :(

poofyena
10-15-17, 04:22 PM
No luck in my forest. Multiple fire fox and a ladypug which I'm happy about as I didn't have one. So frustrating after having no luck with candy horn. This month is so annoying.

mypreciou83
10-15-17, 06:21 PM
I have seriosuly sped up timers on AT LEAST 20 breeding combos w dark & fire & still havent gotten it- im seriously SO AGGRAVATED w this game.

Same here. I've spent a little over 200 gems and nothing, not even something i didn't have. Very frustrating

stellasfairyland
10-15-17, 06:42 PM
Ok. I tried as soon as this one came out, always with Crystal Unicore in the hope of a legendary fail. I also sped the breeding here and there. Nothing until I switched to the basic pyro pony and skyger. Bam 8 hours!!!! Guys try the basic combo please. You might be pleasantly surprised. Good luck.

stellasfairyland
10-15-17, 06:45 PM
Pic

AppieP
10-15-17, 08:38 PM
Ok. I tried as soon as this one came out, always with Crystal Unicore in the hope of a legendary fail. I also sped the breeding here and there. Nothing until I switched to the basic pyro pony and skyger. Bam 8 hours!!!! Guys try the basic combo please. You might be pleasantly surprised. Good luck.

Wow your one of the few that bred it, so CONGRATS on this one. I'm so jealous right now you know.... Really hope I get it before it's gone

Rynetory2
10-15-17, 08:48 PM
Wow your one of the few that bred it, so CONGRATS on this one. I'm so jealous right now you know.... Really hope I get it before it's gone

It doesnt have a Limited Time tag. I hope it stays as a regular cos I have no luck breeding it so far too. Good luck to you and others trying for it. :)

stellasfairyland
10-15-17, 09:42 PM
Thank you. Good luck to you!!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-16-17, 12:22 AM
This is so bad been trying for ages. I wish for a better christmas month than this. Not impressed.

AppieP
10-16-17, 12:43 AM
It doesnt have a Limited Time tag. I hope it stays as a regular cos I have no luck breeding it so far too. Good luck to you and others trying for it. :)

I hope you're right that it isn't limited. Was Candy Horn limited? Because he disappeared. Good luck to you too.

MystiqueRealm
10-16-17, 12:51 AM
I hope you're right that it isn't limited. Was Candy Horn limited? Because he disappeared. Good luck to you too.

I can't remember a new element animal staying so I'll keep trying for it just in case :)

Rynetory2
10-16-17, 09:24 AM

Candy Horn was limited with the Limited Time tag. But keep trying as MystiqueRealm said just in case. I'll try to see if I can find out more.

Havenlands
10-16-17, 09:53 AM
I have spent so many gems trying for it using dark & fire animals. I just got it using the Horseman's Steed & Pyro Pony (1st attempt). Wasn't a dark in the combo.

I've tried for a Crystal Unicorn since I was able to try for it. I'm beginning to think it isn't about the luck of the draw any longer. We use gems and gems cost money ... The more we use, the more they make.

Alohatami
10-16-17, 10:27 AM
Aside from when I had to breed a Honey Bear, or when I had to breed with Ichabod Crane, I have been trying for this animal nonstop. It has been a constant parade of Firefoxes. Most recently I have been trying with my Skyger and Pyro Pony. Thankfully, I think I've only spent about 50 gems speeding things along, No more speeding on this for me. I figure I might get two more attempts before the time runs out. Still keeping my fingers crossed, but in reality, losing hope...

Maheks
10-16-17, 05:36 PM

Your really lucky. I've tried with the basics but hasn't worked for me.

Rynetory2
10-16-17, 07:59 PM
Posts discussing on videos have been moved to this thread - Videos (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101145-Videos). Please continue your discussion there. Thanks.

Rynetory2
10-16-17, 08:10 PM

Your lucky vibes worked like a charm! I just got it. Thank you very much!! :D Sending you more lucky vibes and hope you get yours too. :)

I used many dark and fire combos including Pyro Pony and Skyger. They didnt work until this recent time. Here's the picture of the egg.

AppieP
10-16-17, 08:35 PM
Your lucky vibes worked like a charm! I just got it. Thank you very much!! :D Sending you more lucky vibes and hope you get yours too. :)

I used many dark and fire combos including Pyro Pony and Skyger. They didnt work until this recent time. Here's the picture of the egg.

Hey CONGRATS on winning the chichi. Thanks and I really hope I get it too. I kind of made a promise to my both dogs at home that the can expect a brother...... so come on chichi LOL:o

Rynetory2
10-16-17, 08:49 PM
Hey CONGRATS on winning the chichi. Thanks and I really hope I get it too. I kind of made a promise to my both dogs at home that the can expect a brother...... so come on chichi LOL:o

Crossing my fingers and toes for you. I'll tell my real dogs to cross theirs too.

stellasfairyland
10-16-17, 09:08 PM
Your really lucky. I've tried with the basics but hasn't worked for me.

Wish you the best luck!!!!

Alohatami
10-17-17, 12:19 AM
*sigh* Just started another 9 hour fail. :(

torfhoeken3
10-17-17, 07:15 AM
With three hours to go just got a 21-hr fail with pyro pony and skyger. Have been breeding more or less non-stop including speed breeding, and have got each and every combination with fire and dark multiple times, but not a single chi in sight... :(

Destiel0918
10-17-17, 07:32 AM
With three hours to go just got a 21-hr fail with pyro pony and skyger. Have been breeding more or less non-stop including speed breeding, and have got each and every combination with fire and dark multiple times, but not a single chi in sight... :(

dito!

tahitii
10-17-17, 08:57 AM
No chihuacabra here either and even used gems to speed breed. I refuse to buy it in the shop, only hope I will able to get the Witch's Familiar before it expires :(
It'so unfair... these limited animals are more ultra than super rare and today we are likely to get another one :(

AppieP
10-17-17, 09:34 AM
No chichi here either. Goodbye beauty, hope we meet again.:(

Alohatami
10-17-17, 10:01 AM
Last attempt just thrown on the nest - another Firefox. :( And now I have to wait 9 hours before I can finish Chapter 8, since I refuse to drop 9 more gems to clear my breeding den for Ichabod and the Rockodile. *sigh*

poofyena
10-17-17, 10:03 AM
Last attempt is 13 hours. Sigh. No chi for me. Pretty annoyed if I'm honest. Missed out on both limited animals so far. Feeling less and less inclined to keep playing this game.

AppleWhite84
10-17-17, 10:30 AM
No chi for me either :(

mypreciou83
10-17-17, 12:02 PM
Well no chih for me, hope this doesn't stop me from getting the
familiar

MystiqueRealm
10-17-17, 02:00 PM

It's gone :( I never got it and I did speed breeding and everything

tahitii
10-18-17, 01:19 AM
Nothing new with this update... they could have left it for a few more days 😒

MystiqueRealm
10-18-17, 01:30 AM
Nothing new with this update... they could have left it for a few more days ��

I agree, at least til the end of the current event, it's hard breeding during a SB that calls for multiple breeding as it is!

Rynetory2
10-18-17, 02:13 AM
It's gone :( I never got it and I did speed breeding and everything

I too am sad that it's gone...(wish it stayed longer though) and very sorry that many of you didnt get it. :( I couldnt breed even the common creatures for many past events (e.g. candy horn) so it came as a shock that I got a super rare breed. I guess I got lucky for once.

tahitii
10-18-17, 03:12 AM
Please S8 it's Halloween.. be kind to us and make Chihuacabra breedable again 🙂

Lisa0107
10-19-17, 05:29 AM
I just noticed he is gone I have been still trying for him. I did not get him either 😡

Phoenix406
10-19-17, 11:14 AM
Oh, don't worry, it will come back around. In a package with 15,000 food and 100,000 coins for $25. *sarcasm*