PDA

View Full Version : Not getting Goody Bags for Battles

joelynjellybean
10-10-17, 10:47 AM
In the new world event I received goody bags for my farms but I have battled four times (I had saved up my videos) and have received the stones and the pumpkin but not the 3x goody bags I am supposed to be receiving for the new event. I have screenshots of the last one before and after if needed. I am missing 12 goody bags at this point and don't want to battle anymore until this is fixed.

Thank you.

majesticpotatoes
10-10-17, 10:53 AM
I won 2 battles since world event started and it did not give 3x goody bags per battle as said in the info. No goody bags received at all. I received 1 goody bag for 2 upgrapes so the farms are working, just not the arena.

RhodryMaelwaedd
10-10-17, 11:17 AM
Same here! Please fix this...

kooky panda
10-10-17, 11:51 AM
I just completed a battle and received the 3 goodies bags.

Please contact support so an agent can check your game.

See support link in my signature.

I have also flagged this over.

tango0520
10-10-17, 11:51 AM
I won a battle but did not receive any goody bags.

cat_chick10
10-10-17, 11:52 AM
Same here

kooky panda
10-10-17, 02:43 PM
Guys, this has now been fixed. Let me know if you do not receive future goody Bags.

CamileGame
10-12-17, 02:20 PM
I didn't get any goody bags after winning battles but since I can't beat Blast I won't be able to tell you if it's fixed. Do we get the missing goody bags back? Thanks for all your help!

CamileGame
10-12-17, 02:22 PM
I won 2 battles since world event started and it did not give 3x goody bags per battle as said in the info. No goody bags received at all. I received 1 goody bag for 2 upgrapes so the farms are working, just not the arena.

I had same issue. Did you ever receive the bags lost?

kooky panda
10-13-17, 10:03 AM
I didn't get any goody bags after winning battles but since I can't beat Blast I won't be able to tell you if it's fixed. Do we get the missing goody bags back? Thanks for all your help!

I am checking on this.