PDA

View Full Version : Updates?

Unregistered
03-20-11, 08:07 AM
Please advise when there will be some updates? Many of the die hard players are quitting because there has not been any updates for months. The iTunes app. store description says there are updates WEEKLY.

badger8
03-20-11, 01:17 PM
I know. I've been playing Empire since it started. Past the last expansion. Not far from Colosseum. Maxed out all food. Now what?? Empire is starting to feel like the red-headed step child of the Story games. How 'bout some love Team Lava?!

Tanya
03-21-11, 03:52 AM
Absolutely. I get the distinct impression that Empire Story is dead to TeamLava. CS has had an update, a valentine edition, and more contracts. ES has had nothing at all.

The amount of times I go to clean one of my neighbours' empires and find their markets abandoned and / or a message on their wall that reads they have decided to quit the game, it's alarming. TeamLava needs to pump some investment into this game to keep it alive for the hardcore contingent of fans who have spent time (and or actual cash) in developing their empire.

Unregistered
03-21-11, 09:10 AM
I agree. We need more expansion and new items. I have nowhere else to add. Why play?

Declana
05-04-11, 12:07 PM
I totally agree with all the above comments. Many of us have invested a great deal of real money, not to mention time, on the given understanding that Empire Story would be regularly updated. I for one would appreciate a response.

jaewook91
05-05-11, 02:09 PM
ES needs updates seriously!!
The things should be updated are I think..
1. More expansions!
2. More market goods
3. More buildings
4. More boxes like magic chest
5. Graphical error of temple
6. Resetting prices of buildings

Rachael98
05-05-11, 02:13 PM
All the games need updates.

Declana
05-10-11, 03:46 PM
Since no one from team lava has answered I guess there are no planned updates for Empire Story. I admit to feeling ripped off, even any kind of acknowledgement to the question would have been something. Very disappointing.

GroupMagma
05-14-11, 11:52 AM
Sorry for the no response; I can't speculate on when more updates will be released for Empire Story.

bakery1sj
05-25-11, 09:03 AM
I have update requests. Is there a special place you want me to post them???