PDA

View Full Version : bugs battle arena headstone

ticiabg75
10-09-17, 01:03 AM
it's been three times that I fight, I miss one time to craft my dragon and I do not have the reward. please submit. headstone dispared battle arena . please help me .

Florr06
10-09-17, 03:12 AM
it's been three times that I fight, I miss one time to craft my dragon and I do not have the reward. please submit. headstone dispared battle arena . please help me .

Try to look in the Crafting Shop, sometimes the pieces don't appear in storage

ticiabg75
10-09-17, 03:26 AM
Try to look in the Crafting Shop, sometimes the pieces don't appear in storage

I have almost all the pieces, I am a 99/100. when i play the battle arena, it does not give me the headstone pieces, i win the battle but no reward.

Florr06
10-09-17, 10:53 AM
I have almost all the pieces, I am a 99/100. when i play the battle arena, it does not give me the headstone pieces, i win the battle but no reward.

Hmm, this might be a bug, I think for the previous dragons the max amount of pieces in storage was 99. Maybe that's still the case. Hopefully a staff member can look into this!

ticiabg75
10-09-17, 12:55 PM
Hmm, this might be a bug, I think for the previous dragons the max amount of pieces in storage was 99. Maybe that's still the case. Hopefully a staff member can look into this!

it's good . thank . :)

kooky panda
10-09-17, 01:52 PM
This should be fixed now! Please let me know if you do not get your last headstone in your next battle.