PDA

View Full Version : Solved Kitty-nip

ronsbarn
10-07-17, 05:10 AM
I have some kitty-nip in my silo or barn, where did it come from?
the description says to harvest from kitty-nip plots? There are so
Many surprises in this game, can?t keep up.
Ronsbarn
iPad player
Level 17
Farm Story 2

ronsbarn
10-08-17, 06:40 AM
How do I plant new catnip (kitty nip)? When I hit an open plot in my garden I don’t have catnip as a selection on the bottom of the screen. I do have catnip in my barn. The game warns me i am using the last one in the warehouse when i try to send it, and suggests i replant it. It even supplies a button to plant more, but that just leads back to the garden plots.

kooky panda
10-08-17, 01:57 PM
This the Event thread here. (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100599-Kitty-Rescue-Event-1-Sep-2017-(POLL-ADDED)&p=1447887&viewfull=1#post1447887)

ArlettesFarm
10-08-17, 06:06 PM
Interestingly, I’ve noticed that I can still plant kitty nip and harvest from my plots. I can still sell it in my shop, too. It sells really quickly. I had a request for kitty nip on the very first day of the current County Fair event, and also on my train, so I wonder if other players are still getting requests for it too?

I hope the kitty nip stays as a permanent crop, because it’s so pretty and it makes a nice touch around my pet cat habitats. :)

Peggyg723
10-09-17, 05:12 AM
How do I plant new catnip (kitty nip)? When I hit an open plot in my garden I don’t have catnip as a selection on the bottom of the screen. I do have catnip in my barn. The game warns me i am using the last one in the warehouse when i try to send it, and suggests i replant it. It even supplies a button to plant more, but that just leads back to the garden plots.

you need the kitty paws plots not regular plots to grow kitty nip

ronsbarn
10-09-17, 06:33 AM
you need the kitty paws plots not regular plots to grow kitty nip

Thanks for answering! So, how do I get the kitty paws plots? Do they start at a certain level?

driver1711
10-10-17, 05:42 AM
Thanks for answering! So, how do I get the kitty paws plots? Do they start at a certain level?
I suspect one had to get those in the Kitty Rescue Event. Someone else has raised the same question in
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100599-Kitty-Rescue-Event-1-Sep-2017-(POLL-ADDED)&goto=newpost

ronsbarn
10-10-17, 06:08 AM
I suspect one had to get those in the Kitty Rescue Event. Someone else has raised the same question in
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100599-Kitty-Rescue-Event-1-Sep-2017-(POLL-ADDED)&goto=newpost

Driver1711 really? I am getting orders where the kitty nip is part of the order. I went and bought 10 pieces on the newspaper but that just isn’t right that some people can grow it but others can’t. I am an iOS player so i don’t think that is the issue. I would like to hear from a moderator.
I just looked at the post you referenced, that event was in 2014! I just started playing 2 weeks ago. Lol.

driver1711
10-10-17, 04:23 PM
No, the kitty rescue event started on Sep 1 2017. What you were looking at was the date someone joined. Look at the date(s) in the orange bar

Scalezzzz
10-10-17, 05:12 PM
Those kitty paws were from the Kitty Rescue Event, like driver said. I don?t know why kitty nip is still being asked for in orders or why we are still able to harvest it.

kooky panda
10-11-17, 10:17 AM
Driver1711 really? I am getting orders where the kitty nip is part of the order. I went and bought 10 pieces on the newspaper but that just isn?t right that some people can grow it but others can?t. I am an iOS player so i don?t think that is the issue. I would like to hear from a moderator.
I just looked at the post you referenced, that event was in 2014! I just started playing 2 weeks ago. Lol.
I am checking on this.

ronsbarn
10-11-17, 06:21 PM
Kooky and Driver, I stand corrected on the event post that Driver1711 referenced. It was in 217 not 2014. Chalk it up to my unfamiliarity with this forum. I see where the dates are displayed now. I must have looked at your join date instead. My bad. I did get kitty nip however, and was asked for some in a plane delivery, and was able to buy it in the newspaper.

ronsbarn
10-12-17, 04:15 AM
I have a request for kitty-nip right now in my plane deliveries. I took a screen capture but the forum didn’t let me upload it. Says upload failed.
Ronsbarn, iOS ipad, level 18, Farm Story 2.

Rynetory2
10-12-17, 08:16 AM
I have a request for kitty-nip right now in my plane deliveries. I took a screen capture but the forum didn’t let me upload it. Says upload failed.
Ronsbarn, iOS ipad, level 18, Farm Story 2.

No worries about the photo. Kooky has already reported it over. We'll post when we get updates on this.

Rynetory2
10-18-17, 01:03 AM
This issue has been fixed. You should not be getting Kitty Nips in your orders now. :)