PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard spin to win wheel

Anuisia
10-05-17, 04:49 PM
Is anyone else having problems spinning the leaderboard spin to win wheel (King's Curse leaderboard)? The wheel will only move a few spaces and will not spin completely so I can't get any prizes including deco. I had a stubborn moment and tried to spin the wheel 500 times (not exaggerating) without success. Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.

kooky panda
10-06-17, 10:10 AM
I am not having any issues. Try restarting your game to see if this helps.

Anuisia
10-06-17, 10:47 AM
I am not having any issues. Try restarting your game to see if this helps.

I've restarted several times and tried clearing the cache but nothing works. Any other suggestions?

[S8] Elsa
10-09-17, 01:20 PM
If you're still having difficulty, can you please try checking your internet connection? The wheel needs a connection to operate. If you're still having trouble, please submit a request to support. :)

jess5482
10-20-17, 09:31 PM
I am also having the same problem with my spin to win wheels. Both the leaderboard points wheel and the grand prize wheel. If I am able to get it to spin, I never win anything it just keeps spinning and an error pops up that an error has occurred and to try again later. But when I go back later it will not let me spin, I have the timer counting down until the next time I should be able to spin again. But I just end up having the same problems.