PDA

View Full Version : Videos

Silverrain1
10-05-17, 10:48 AM
Hey folks, just a quick question. Does anyone know what animal it is that's appearing as a prize from the videos. It's a pink horse with blue hair. And the other animal in being offered I think is a lambi.
Also has everyone's videos been working? 4 times today I watched videos and the message after read "the following items have been added:0 (null)"

[S8] Elsa
10-05-17, 10:52 AM
Do you have a screenshot of what you're seeing in the game that you can share?

Destiel0918
10-05-17, 11:44 AM
Hey folks, just a quick question. Does anyone know what animal it is that's appearing as a prize from the videos. It's a pink horse with blue hair. And the other animal in being offered I think is a lambi.
Also has everyone's videos been working? 4 times today I watched videos and the message after read "the following items have been added:0 (null)"

Seafoam unicorn. Fire/Water - ultra rare. The Grand prize from one of the latest World events.

Silverrain1
10-05-17, 03:45 PM
Seafoam unicorn. Fire/Water - ultra rare. The Grand prize from one of the latest World events.

Thank you. It's been bugging me lol

Silverrain1
10-05-17, 03:45 PM
Elsa;1457866']Do you have a screenshot of what you're seeing in the game that you can share?

Yes I do but iv no idea how to post images

Phoenix406
10-05-17, 03:47 PM

Yes, the one is Lambi, and the other one is Seafoam Unicorn, like Destiel said. Yes, I have had the same experience where it offers to let me watch a video, and then it adds "0:null" Our bomb situation also never got fixed. :(

supster50
10-05-17, 11:47 PM
Yes, the one is Lambi, and the other one is Seafoam Unicorn, like Destiel said. Yes, I have had the same experience where it offers to let me watch a video, and then it adds "0:null" Our bomb situation also never got fixed. :(

Ur not the only one. Filled out the support form and screen shot and no response from S8 team. Would be nice to get an explanation before to long. U would think after several days we would hear some hint back?

Elspethwood
10-06-17, 02:48 AM
I didn't see no animal in the videos :confused: . Is it random?

Destiel0918
10-06-17, 07:44 AM

Yes, quite random.

Silverrain1
10-06-17, 11:21 AM
Bomb never got fixed and now I have two of them broken in my storage. And 4 videos with no rewards!
Also, sometimes my game crashes as soon as I load the video, I dnt no if certain videos don't work and cause problems

Destiel0918
10-06-17, 12:00 PM
Bomb never got fixed and now I have two of them broken in my storage. And 4 videos with no rewards!
Also, sometimes my game crashes as soon as I load the video, I dnt no if certain videos don't work and cause problems

I actually won Seafoam unicorn yesterday - Was so surprised I nearly fell out of my chair. I thought it was impossible. Mostly getting pointless coins though. Never gotten bombs. With other S8 games - yes, sometimes certain videos crash more open.

[S8] Chunk
10-06-17, 12:22 PM
I actually won Seafoam unicorn yesterday - Was so surprised I nearly fell out of my chair. I thought it was impossible. Mostly getting pointless coins though. Never gotten bombs. With other S8 games - yes, sometimes certain videos crash more open.

Hey all!

If you could get a screenshot of the null reward, that would be awesome! A list of the videos that are associated with the the crashes would help us out as well!

Silverrain1
10-06-17, 12:27 PM
Chunk;1458336']Hey all!

If you could get a screenshot of the null reward, that would be awesome! A list of the videos that are associated with the the crashes would help us out as well!

The video dsnt load before the have crashes. U press play, the load thing spins and game cuts out. And I still don't know how to post pictures to give screen shots

Silverrain1
10-06-17, 12:28 PM

Oh you lucky duck!!!!!!! Thought they were just trying to get us to watch videos lol. I mostly get coins and some food and a whole 2 gems!!!!!!!

Sakrysta
10-06-17, 03:45 PM
Every time I?ve gotten a null reward, it?s been after watching several (at least 4) videos in a row. If I click out of the pop up, the option to watch more videos is gone. So I think the problem is likely that the ?done? button is not generating when you?ve watched your quota of videos for the day. Instead it offers you another video, which you watch but then get no reward for.

And I?m super excited that someone won the Seafoam Unicorn!!! The chance of winning it - or pretty much any animal is what keeps me watching videos on my main account. My baby account is glad for every prize, as it?s only level 18 and can use every source of coin revenue available. For some reason, my middle account rarely gets videos.

Destiel0918
10-06-17, 03:58 PM
Every time I?ve gotten a null reward, it?s been after watching several (at least 4) videos in a row. If I click out of the pop up, the option to watch more videos is gone. So I think the problem is likely that the ?done? button is not generating when you?ve watched your quota of videos for the day. Instead it offers you another video, which you watch but then get no reward for.

And I?m super excited that someone won the Seafoam Unicorn!!! The chance of winning it - or pretty much any animal is what keeps me watching videos on my main account. My baby account is glad for every prize, as it?s only level 18 and can use every source of coin revenue available. For some reason, my middle account rarely gets videos.

I have won Lambi too ! ( + The Seafoam Unicorn surprise)

GreytMom
10-10-17, 03:39 PM
All I've gotten are coins & food. Never even gotten the (broken) bomb package. I have gotten several nul things though.

Do we all get the same commercials? The dandruff shampoo one drives me crazy because it switches to the wrong side of her hair. She puts the "good" shampoo on her right but then can't comb through the right side of her head when she's looking in the mirror.

JanineQuinty
10-15-17, 07:35 AM
I tried a lot of super rare combi's, no chihuacabra. I got the seafoam unicorn by watching video's so I'm happy with that 😃

Alohatami
10-15-17, 10:33 AM
I tried a lot of super rare combi's, no chihuacabra. I got the seafoam unicorn by watching video's so I'm happy with that 😃
You got the unicorn as a reward for watching videos? Wow! All I ever get is 150 food per video. Congrats!

MyLipsAreSealed
10-15-17, 12:04 PM

Sea Foam from videos? Really? Omg! I watched those videos for a week straight and not once did I get either of the prizes shown, it was always some paltry amount of coins or a few fruits. Started feeling like an even bigger chump than I always do after NEVER being able to breed a special...and yet still continuing to play this game!

Really hoping that after over 7 months of playing I might finally breed a special for this chichi cutie.

NazKat
10-15-17, 01:18 PM

I get one gem watching videos. I only get two videos a day for two days a month. I'd like to have an animal.

JanineQuinty
10-16-17, 12:47 PM
You got the unicorn as a reward for watching videos? Wow! All I ever get is 150 food per video. Congrats!

Thanks! I'm very happy with it because I didn't make the seafoam unicorn goal in the event back then

JanineQuinty
10-16-17, 12:49 PM
Sea Foam from videos? Really? Omg! I watched those videos for a week straight and not once did I get either of the prizes shown, it was always some paltry amount of coins or a few fruits. Started feeling like an even bigger chump than I always do after NEVER being able to breed a special...and yet still continuing to play this game!

Really hoping that after over 7 months of playing I might finally breed a special for this chichi cutie.

Yes, really, it took me by surprise as well. I wish you a lot of cool animals too

JanineQuinty
10-16-17, 12:50 PM
I get one gem watching videos. I only get two videos a day for two days a month. I'd like to have an animal.

I hope you get an animal. I have about 10 video's a day so that's working out quite allright ☺️

NazKat
10-16-17, 01:06 PM
I hope you get an animal. I have about 10 video's a day so that's working out quite allright ☺️

Thanks :) I hope so too but doubt it. Maybe android is different to ios? I never got videos until july, it was 4 a month then. Wowee for 10!! That's great. :)

honoroll321
11-08-17, 08:48 PM
I don't have it either! I only get apples! I wonder what causes it to give some people animals and others small amounts of food......

MauiLady7
11-08-17, 11:16 PM
Well I got 5 bombs today and since I'm saving my bombs for the SB, I was shocked that it went over the 15 limit! It actually showed 19 bombs. I also have got runes too I think it was 3 of them.
A few videos later I got another bomb. I'd love to see a Seafoam Unicorn though. I will try and upload a screenshot when I see an animal in there.
Good Luck everyone!

MystiqueRealm
11-08-17, 11:19 PM
You guys are lucky I don't even have the video feature :(

Cranlink14606
11-09-17, 10:11 AM
I am wondering. The people that get videos with other items offered besides food or gems what system are you using? Is this another one system availability thing? I am on Android and when I do get videos all that is offered is 150 apples. I got gems until I spent money to buy them.

kooky panda
11-09-17, 11:17 AM
I am wondering. The people that get videos with other items offered besides food or gems what system are you using? Is this another one system availability thing? I am on Android and when I do get videos all that is offered is 150 apples. I got gems until I spent money to buy them.

The prizes rewarded from this feature will vary between players.

MauiLady7
11-10-17, 02:40 PM

My iPad gets lots of videos for some reason, and sometimes I don't get any, usually when there is a spin to win. My android rarely gets videos, and when it does it's for 150 apples with a limit of 2. During the spin to wins, my android never ever has gotten the video feature. Go figure cuz this is where you can get an extra spin instead of the apples.

MystiqueRealm
02-09-18, 05:37 PM
I got a popup telling me new rare animals can be gotten by watching videos, but I have NO VIDEO OPTION! thanks s8

Rynetory2
02-09-18, 08:10 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42082

AppieP
02-09-18, 11:45 PM
I got a popup telling me new rare animals can be gotten by watching videos, but I have NO VIDEO OPTION! thanks s8

They are not new:p.
The blue one is a Birthstone creature called Sapphire Pony.
The white one is called Little Lamb (spring/fire)
Too bad I got both.

MystiqueRealm
02-10-18, 12:34 AM
They are not new:p.
The blue one is a Birthstone creature called Sapphire Pony.
The white one is called Little Lamb (spring/fire)
Too bad I got both.

Oh I know I got the popup above, my main point was getting a popup tease for a feature that they haven't given me, no video option. Bit of a slap in the face

Rynetory2
02-14-18, 12:28 AM
Oh I know I got the popup above, my main point was getting a popup tease for a feature that they haven't given me, no video option. Bit of a slap in the face

Sorry that you don't have this. This feature comes and goes to random players so that means you get a chance to get it. Hope you get yours soon. :)

Rynetory2
02-14-18, 12:29 AM
I've never won any animal from this. I've been longing to get the little lamb for years, hopefully I can win it.

Good luck everyone. :)

Sugarcat5
02-14-18, 08:44 AM
I've been getting this pop up as well but I am not getting any option for videos in my game. Is it the usual video we get or something new we should be looking for?
Edit: video option came up but it's just the usual food prize.

luna2cute
02-14-18, 05:07 PM
No matter what is offered I only get coins or flowers from videos. Used to get 1 gem each time now I get nothing useful. Too bad.

Sakrysta
02-27-18, 12:43 PM
I JUST WON THE SAPPHIRE PONY WATCHING VIDEOS!!!!!

I am SO HAPPY! I won it on my tertiary MenollyPiper account, which did not already have a Birthstone animal, so I am just that much more excited to have won it!

So don't give up! If you have the time, it doesn't hurt anything to watch as many videos as you can. You never know when you might get lucky!!!

*does the Balki Bartokamous dance of joy*

Storm8DivaD
02-28-18, 02:52 AM
My watch video on 2 fantasy forest Islands and 2 Dragon Story Islands have stopped working, I just get a black screen with video failed on it, anything I can do please ? My dragon story island are ASapphireStar and Storm8DivaD same for Fantasy Forest.

LauraGSJK
03-03-18, 04:54 PM
My option to watch videos dissappeared a few days ago. Also the option for "bonus gems" (where you have the option to visit advertiser's promotions) is gone. Did this happen to anyone else?

Thank you, and best wishes. :)

Sakrysta
03-05-18, 06:30 AM
My option to watch videos dissappeared a few days ago. Also the option for "bonus gems" (where you have the option to visit advertiser's promotions) is gone. Did this happen to anyone else?

Thank you, and best wishes. :)They come and go for all of us. As far as I can tell, it's completely random.

nativeelfstar
03-05-18, 07:46 AM
Are the videos per account or per device?

Sakrysta
03-05-18, 11:24 AM
I access all three of my accounts from the same device. Most of the time, only 1 or 2 will have videos to watch. I haven't counted the number of videos I get per session, but I'd say around 10. Often, once the videos become available and I've watched all that I can, if I log into another account and come back, there will be more videos available. But I truly have found no pattern, rhyme, or reason to how the game determines when it will or won't offer videos.

LauraGSJK
03-05-18, 12:51 PM
They come and go for all of us. As far as I can tell, it's completely random.

Thanks. I've just never had mine go away before. I've had the videos since they first started doing them. Oddly enough, they came back within about 12 hours of my post. Also the option to earn bonus gems came back too.

I hope everyone is doing well. Take care :)

AppieP
03-05-18, 01:39 PM
I always save my video's watch for the "free spin to win".

Sakrysta
03-05-18, 02:53 PM
^I only save them when the Spin to Win is going on. They come and go regardless of whether I watch them or not. If I have time, I watch them. If I don't, oh well. To me, the occasional bombs, gems, and runes make up for the multitude of coins and food. And of course, there's always a chance of scoring one of the animals!

Destiel0918
04-01-18, 09:22 AM
This video ALWAYS crashes your game. It lets you watch entire video, but before you get reward for it - game crashes - EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Rynetory2
04-02-18, 05:18 AM
This video ALWAYS crashes your game. It lets you watch entire video, but before you get reward for it - game crashes - EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Thanks for bringing this up. I've flagged this over for them to check. Please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game.

DirkDragon
04-27-18, 11:40 AM
Still getting nothing but coins!

Rynetory2
06-06-18, 08:14 PM

These have been resolved. :)

LilCookieCake
05-03-19, 04:20 PM
I have been trying for a sapphire pony, now i can't watch ads ;-;

mymonta
05-03-19, 06:46 PM
I have been trying for a sapphire pony, now i can't watch ads ;-;

I'm sorry to hear this. :( The ability to watch videos comes and goes randomly. My baby account doesn't get videos at all. Hopefully they will come back for you so that you can keep trying for the pony. Sometimes I shut my phone off for a while and turn it back on to see if that will trigger it to bring the videos back.