PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 10/5 | Candy Conniption Community Event | EXPIRED

Pages : 1 2 [3]

PrincessCelestian
10-13-17, 06:04 PM
I made 65 collections from the various buildings all day and not a single treat bag. At least there is still several days to finish this part of the event and I should be able to craft at least one pet.

The drop rate, at least for me, has decreased on the ghost tokens. I have 10 tokens so far with only one token each the last two days. Like others I have decided to give up on collecting the tokens. Only 2 collections left to make to the 800 points for the individual prize.

My best buildings for treat bags have been watchtowers/spires and cottages. I just crafted my first ghost skunkupea (it's so cute!! Looks like my white Persian cat) and am over halfway to the other two.

cavegirl1
10-13-17, 06:30 PM
My best buildings for treat bags have been watchtowers/spires and cottages. I just crafted my first ghost skunkupea (it's so cute!! Looks like my white Persian cat) and am over halfway to the other two.

Thanks for this info. I have my last mask from farmhouses. So I was thinking about what might be the best use of energy to get treat bags, as the ghost skunkupea is the only thing I really want now. I’m happy to chop rocks if needed to make bags but will try watchtowers and spires to see how that goes.

vickyville14
10-13-17, 08:15 PM
Those fang necklaces are what is holding me up. Is there anywhere else to get them besides Old Thomas's house?

SpiritWind00
10-13-17, 08:28 PM
Those fang necklaces are what is holding me up. Is there anywhere else to get them besides Old Thomas's house?
Unfortunately not. Although the last community bundle did include a couple so maybe the last individual treat bag prize or community prize will too.

BufftonHeights
10-14-17, 05:44 AM
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the were pea you get for leveling up to level 10 counts towards the goal of making animals.

MoonVillage3
10-14-17, 06:19 AM
after L10 my goal Ivy's Cursed Costume Contest has changed a bit. it now says make 'any' baby ghost while before it had a picture of ghost sunkpea.. now the mummy fangpup is illustrated.

riverly
10-14-17, 06:36 AM
Treat bags are too hard to find.

maxiandtaz
10-14-17, 07:26 AM

I agree I have been clicking all the listed sources and have only gotten about 10 and I have 22 farmhouses out so not for lack of amounts good luck i am almost finished with my level 10 upgrade only need 10 more pops and 10 more collections from thomas so once my pops are made I will try to craft as many as possible I will be lucky if I can at least make 1 baby of any kind really would like the dire boar one but that seems like those pieces are no existent. And as far as the tokens for the ghost knight goes I have 16 of them and I have been fighting lost count of those little buggers so not sure if I will obtain one of those either. Good luck everyone.

kattkrazie
10-14-17, 09:09 AM
For players who want to focus on the ghost knight, it gets discouraging when you don’t know if you will get a token. What I did was to figure out the pattern for the drops, then it became a lot less aggravating. In my kingdom, every 7th ghost I fought dropped a ghost token. Sometimes I would get one a lot sooner, but always knew that the 7th ghost was going to drop one. It seriously uses a lot of energy, but if you focus on just the ghosts and ignore everything else, you can win him.

Good luck.

maryamhjm
10-14-17, 09:38 AM
I gave up on the knights when I realized the drops were pathetic. Now I get a fangpea and then visit the farmhouses. Saves a ton of energy and I've already maxed on voodoo dolls

That is how I do it as well, but with a wereskunk.
Do the skunkupine masks stop dropping once the haunted cabin is at level 10? I do not want tones of masks in my inventory.

kindefarm1890
10-14-17, 11:29 AM

I agree. It took almost 100 collections from the various building yesterday for one treat bag to drop for me yesterday.

Maryamhjm - The masks still drop after upgrading your haunted cabin to level 10.

nateryd
10-14-17, 12:33 PM
I find sugar has pretty much stopped dropping from anything that used to drop it. Is it just me?!

AnnirasSweets
10-14-17, 01:33 PM
Do the skunkupine masks stop dropping once the haunted cabin is at level 10? I do not want tones of masks in my inventory.

Yes, the masks will continue to drop until the end of the event it seems.

kattkrazie
10-14-17, 02:40 PM
I find sugar has pretty much stopped dropping from anything that used to drop it. Is it just me?!

I’m getting sugar from the alicolts and Clysedale horses. And the milk/egg trade in the Royal Exchange. Also, one of the satyrs drops it regularly for me.

CharmOfLea
10-14-17, 03:27 PM
To the marketing person reading the forum: I?m bored beyond stupid. In fact I attempted to get engaged in this event, it got old so quickly, I don?t care about the end prize, I don?t care about the 80th robot-motion-pet of no value. Same old.
I don?t care about an additional ghost walker either. All the walkers I collected last and this year haven?t contributed to the story one bit. The story is stuck, I guess your creativity is stuck as well. Bring back vision, imagination, excitement. Enough with the pets, enough with the walkers, enough with the do-this-guest-just-because-it-is-an-event. I guess there are enough players interested to keep you going, but you could have so much more profit.
Go back to the glorious days, when we had mystery, discoveries, contribution, the forum was bubbling with comms. Don?t make it less challenging, just less monotonous and dull. Add some spark here and there, add some pretty here and there. Add some new. Add some fly.

calicokittennope
10-14-17, 03:29 PM
This ghost knight isn't Gemma is it?

cavegirl1
10-14-17, 04:08 PM

Agreed. None at all for me yesterday. The lack is definitely making me want to play less, not more, if that is their intent.

Guess no ghost skunkupea for me, unless drop rates change for the second half of the month :(

nateryd
10-14-17, 04:55 PM
I’m getting sugar from the alicolts and Clysedale horses. And the milk/egg trade in the Royal Exchange. Also, one of the satyrs drops it regularly for me.

I used to get sugar from all of the above. But now I need it and nothing :(

ladyperidot
10-14-17, 05:44 PM
Zero coins?!!! What kind of thing is that to find in a treat bag (which took pops, rock chopping and zombie things to make)??

kattkrazie
10-14-17, 06:28 PM
I used to get sugar from all of the above. But now I need it and nothing :(

It’ll cycle back around. Some days the Clydesdale’s drop mostly carrots. Today was sugar.

spyd58
10-14-17, 07:52 PM
Anyone having the drop rate from Ghost Nights about one in five? That seems pretty low.

ginerp
10-14-17, 08:08 PM
My first few collections from the Wereskunk dropped 1 Were-Tail, 1 Pumpkin and 1 Skunkupine Mask each time, not too shabby in comparison to past event animals, especially appreciate the tails and that the items help with the event. Not sure what we'll get after, probably just regular pet drops.

The Ghost Skunkupea has dropped Halloween decos, specifically the 2x2 Haystack (the one with the jack 'o lanterns) or Haunted Path along with a crop (usually 2-3 tomato, corn or wheat) and the usual pet drops like fur, rat tail, creep tooth. Not as great for this event but I dig the deco drops.

The Mummy Fangpup has given; Spooky Gate, Haunted Path, Spooky Wall, fur, 2 bacon, creep tooth, bone, roast chicken, rat tail, prime cut.

Even if I don't have room to display the decos the collector in me really enjoys seeing them in my inventory. I can only hope that they continue to drop the Halloween items even after the event is over. I still need 3 bone broomsticks and 10 bowls of paint until I can get the Bone Dire Piglet but I hope the drops keep in line with others in not being terrible.

Thank you! Now that I know the babies drop Halloween deco, I will put some effort into getting them. I wasn't caring before.

AnnirasSweets
10-14-17, 10:39 PM
I finally managed to get the last white paint for the Bone Dire Piglet and it's first drop was a single disappointing boar pelt so I was extra surprised that the second drop was a Haunted Carriage. Seems these pets are great for people who love Halloween but if you're not into the decorations then it's a lot of work for a pet with unwanted drops.

Speaking of, what exactly are they planning on having the Werepea drop after the event? With a 22 hour timer I would expect something extra nice but other than treat bags I'm getting regular drops so I'm pretty confused. Unless it's energy or expansion permits I don't know why it would have such a long timer.

MoonVillage3
10-14-17, 11:00 PM
I?m getting sugar from the alicolts and Clysedale horses. And the milk/egg trade in the Royal Exchange. Also, one of the satyrs drops it regularly for me.

I also find sugar drops from the:
Horse Track
Reindeer Stable
Summer Gazebo
Barrister's Bakery

also:
Judgment Gray Horse

Jinc4
10-15-17, 02:24 AM
Anyone having the drop rate from Ghost Nights about one in five? That seems pretty low.

I'm finding its lower than that - 1 in 7 to 10.

AinoDK
10-15-17, 02:40 AM
To the marketing person reading the forum: I?m bored beyond stupid. In fact I attempted to get engaged in this event, it got old so quickly, I don?t care about the end prize, I don?t care about the 80th robot-motion-pet of no value. Same old.
I don?t care about an additional ghost walker either. All the walkers I collected last and this year haven?t contributed to the story one bit. The story is stuck, I guess your creativity is stuck as well. Bring back vision, imagination, excitement. Enough with the pets, enough with the walkers, enough with the do-this-guest-just-because-it-is-an-event. I guess there are enough players interested to keep you going, but you could have so much more profit.
Go back to the glorious days, when we had mystery, discoveries, contribution, the forum was bubbling with comms. Don?t make it less challenging, just less monotonous and dull. Add some spark here and there, add some pretty here and there. Add some new. Add some fly.

Agree!

VersaceMorrow
10-15-17, 03:11 AM

Not totally stopped, but my alicolts and horses have definitely gone hypoglycemic all of a sudden

Jackiesq
10-15-17, 05:13 AM
And it was impossible, but after stopping for the ghost Knights everything changed! Only visiting farmhouses when a wereskunk was spawned. 6 hours waiting for fangs to level 9. Last day waiting for level 10 and that was it! I have my Werepea! 😍 And with nearly 600 points now and 3+ days to go, I'll get the final individual prize too. I don't know if I go for the other pets. For now I need some energy for other untimed things and I need a break before next event takes all my resources away.

GlvtenFree
10-15-17, 05:50 AM
honestly the ghost knight should have a guaranteed token drop :/

storiadelcastello
10-15-17, 06:26 AM
I totally agree, I've never come closer to chucking in Castle Story. It's beginning to feel so pointless when it used to be fun

Stymie52
10-15-17, 07:09 AM
Spirit Wind, I just got a Halloween banner as a drop from collecting from the Ghost Skunkupea. Very festive!

Ki250
10-15-17, 07:37 AM
honestly the ghost knight should have a guaranteed token drop :/

Totally agree. At this rate if someone wants it bad enough they will have to use gems.

HuckleTown
10-15-17, 09:58 AM
I'm wondering if we can refuse the final community prize? I'm one that tries to not have extra items after an event. While I appreciated the extra resources of the first two community prizes, I don't see the benefit as a final celebratory prize. If we earn it well before the last minute (unlike other community events) then it may help players reach level 10 but if it's that last minute push, the prize won't help anyone then what and why did I spend 2 weeks doing this for?

MoonVillage3
10-15-17, 10:01 AM
For players who want to focus on the ghost knight, it gets discouraging when you don’t know if you will get a token. What I did was to figure out the pattern for the drops, then it became a lot less aggravating. In my kingdom, every 7th ghost I fought dropped a ghost token. Sometimes I would get one a lot sooner, but always knew that the 7th ghost was going to drop one. It seriously uses a lot of energy, but if you focus on just the ghosts and ignore everything else, you can win him.
Good luck.

I'm finding its lower than that - 1 in 7 to 10.

today needing more voodoo dolls for the crafting of the cubs.. I've been consentrating on what Katt suggested above about finding a sequence of the token drops, as I did have to fight knights anyway.

I did find true it was more interesting and satisfying that the drop was less than the 7th of the ghost knights defeated.
so far they have been on the 6th, 7th, 2nd, and 3rd.
maybe it won't last this way.. but sure is less annoying thinking it's more than 4% and less than 5%.. with the security of finding on the 7th.. and fun keeping the check.

there's more than 15days left, as this craft ends november 1st.. still much time left. whoever is doing the cub craft.. will automatically add up tokens when they need more voodoo dolls. just count your knights!

Good Luck.. it's possible.

MoonVillage3
10-15-17, 10:12 AM
I'm wondering if we can refuse the final community prize? I'm one that tries to not have extra items after an event. While I appreciated the extra resources of the first two community prizes, I don't see the benefit as a final celebratory prize. If we earn it well before the last minute (unlike other community events) then it may help players reach level 10 but if it's that last minute push, the prize won't help anyone then what and why did I spend 2 weeks doing this for?
no I don't think we can as it's delivered automatically in our inventory when the last total arrives. if we need it or not.. it just pops in.
do we know if they're all the same? I remember reading only 1 post, maybe there were more.. but whatever.. we can't stop the community count if you have already reached far enough to take part in the community prizes.

storiadelcastello
10-15-17, 11:31 AM
I've had one gift bag today visited multiple spires, farmhouses cottages taverns markets and only one bag. I would like the ghost, it's kinda cute but won't be spending any money or gems especially in the quantities they are demanding

ladyperidot
10-15-17, 11:35 AM
So, the ghostly knight will not be taking up residence in my queendom. I need 72 more tokens in the next 17-18 days. I've probably been averaging one token every 7-10 knights. At about 8 energy per night, this is insane and not worth it!!

meme1098
10-15-17, 02:07 PM

That last community prize just can't be items for upgrading the cabin! It just wouldn't make any sense, S8.

I'm hoping it's a big bag full of items to craft the pets, 5 of each item for each pet & 10 tokens for the ghost knight! Lol!
I know...pretty optimistic on my part. :D

HuckleTown
10-15-17, 02:26 PM
That last community prize just can't be items for upgrading the cabin! It just wouldn't make any sense, S8.

I'm hoping it's a big bag full of items to craft the pets, 5 of each item for each pet & 10 tokens for the ghost knight! Lol!
Maybe if we all think positively we will achieve S8 mind control ;).

EsmeW2
10-15-17, 04:08 PM
To the marketing person reading the forum: I'm bored beyond stupid. In fact I attempted to get engaged in this event, it got old so quickly, I don't care about the end prize, I don't care about the 80th robot-motion-pet of no value. Same old.

Great post, thanks. I do so agree, this is just how I feel too.

keychaindragon
10-15-17, 04:47 PM
I'm really excited about the baby Halloween pets dropping decor! I haven't gotten any yet since I've been concentrating on the cabin, but now my kitchens are finally free to make the direboar pops. With 18 days left I'm really hopeful that I'll be able to get a few in time to collect some awesome decorations. *Fingers crossed* Halloween's my favorite holiday and I've been pretty happy with the event so far. I'm really pleased there's still more to come.

sophie_luv
10-15-17, 05:34 PM
I like the ghost knight but I don?t love it enough to spend gems on it. The drop rate is too low and it is bored to take so many hits(aka tap many times) to fight one.

SofiaDeo
10-15-17, 06:20 PM

I doubt it, I have tried to play around events and it doesnt work.

storiadelcastello
10-15-17, 10:57 PM
Have treat bags stopped, I haven't seen one despite visiting buildings like crazy, what a waste of energy. Getting very frustrated by random drops. Could kick myself, made another skunkupop instead of the direboar pop. Will get the building levelled up but not sure I'll make the final prize. Will keep at it.

calicokittennope
10-16-17, 02:07 AM
I'm getting close to maxed on skunkmasks now and my building's at max already. I don't think I've seen more than 10 treat bag drops from buildings. Since the masks aren't an every-time drop this is a lot of clicking. Maybe my count is wrong, I don't know.

I'm having to get them by making them myself which is just not giving up what I need. I'm ending up with souvenirs. I'm stuck now till I harvest sugar and pumpkins later and beat up some rocks, can't make more bags till then.

edit to add about 7 hours later: I am maxed on masks

Jaybeast72
10-16-17, 05:31 AM

Speak for yourself... I need it & we have still have 17days to craft pets. Im hurting for wereskunk fangs & wont finish without them. If I collect every 2hrs literally. Ill still be 10short. But this will be closer to 20 since I have to sleep. Im hoping OT drops 1-2fangs, but Ive only seen 1lonely fang thus far.

calicokittennope
10-16-17, 05:43 AM
Lair of beasts gives boar pelt

I'm maxed though and also I have a monster up elsewhere

Anaboe
10-16-17, 06:51 AM
Just out of curiosity, has anyone already craft the Ghost Knight?

HuckleTown
10-16-17, 06:55 AM
Speak for yourself... I need it & we have still have 17days to craft pets. Im hurting for wereskunk fangs & wont finish without them. If I collect every 2hrs literally. Ill still be 10short. But this will be closer to 20 since I have to sleep. Im hoping OT drops 1-2fangs, but Ive only seen 1lonely fang thus far.

Jay beast, I hope you get enough fangs. Make sure you stay on the game right up to the end. We somehow manage to achieve the final community prize right before the event ends.

meme1098
10-16-17, 10:32 AM

Jay beast, I hope you get enough fangs. Make sure you stay on the game right up to the end. We somehow manage to achieve the final community prize right before the event ends.

Yes, wishing you all the best luck. My post was all tongue-in-cheek. Not meant to deride anyone working hard to get the cabin leveled.

peachtreeshoppe
10-16-17, 10:35 AM
I'm not loving this new trend of having the monsters only drop tokens some of the time. I know, I know, we still have 3 weeks to craft the Ghost Knight but still... I just think that if we have to craft a monster from tokens then the monster should you know, drop the tokens?! I'm lucky enough to have a lot of energy supplies and I'm struggling with tokens after defeating a lot of those buggers. I refuse to not craft 2 of them, I always craft 2 of everything but this is really reminding me of the Frizzly Bear all over again.

honestly the ghost knight should have a guara nteed token drop :/

I'm tiring of this too. I'm nowhere near halfway and i was exclusively playing this quest last two weeks. I'll give it to Friday and then I give up if I didn't hit more than 40.

peachtreeshoppe
10-16-17, 10:39 AM
?..I have mixed feelings about this event. When it first started, I was impressed with the ghost and having another source of food. However, th...

Source of food?

peachtreeshoppe
10-16-17, 10:42 AM
I don?t care about an additional ghost walker either.

It's a walker?

no it isn't. SW

peachtreeshoppe
10-16-17, 10:46 AM

THAT would be great, and make so much sense.

meme1098
10-16-17, 10:48 AM
THAT would be great, and make so much sense.

Don't hold your breath...lol. I was only joking. :D

PikaSquirrel
10-16-17, 11:22 AM
If any Android players were experiencing issues with Skunk-o-Lanterns progress resetting, please open and only play this event on the original version of the game. Any version of the game that is not the original version (the most recent version) does not support this event and will reset your progress.

If you open the original version of the game now, your counter will fix itself. However, it will reset again if you open an older version so we advise you stay in the original version and uninstall the older versions to avoid this in the future.

Andro45
10-16-17, 12:46 PM
...and uninstall the older versions to avoid this in the future.
As soon as we get the same update as iOs players....maybe.

I'm not going to make it to level 10. I'm currently on level 8 with effectively 1 day to go (last day is a workday, so I have little time to log on). I'm also not getting the lair of beasts. Quite dissapointing, because I did nothing other than fight werepeas and collect from farmhouses. Always short on energy, with only one wizardschool and one wedding ali.

So I'm focussing on getting tokens for the ghost knight, which I still think is extremely cool, but I won't hope too much, because drop rates are not very good. I have 9 tokens in kingdom #2 and 19 in kingdom #1.

manusing
10-16-17, 05:43 PM
So agree!!! Let's have the fun with this game we used to have... I do not really enjoy all these quest as it is mostly a question of energy collecting, chopping, battle with unsure drops.... I miss the storyline..... answer to charmoflea but I did not click on the right button!!! ( Reply with quote!!)

Listal
10-16-17, 06:12 PM
Are higher level farm houses more likely to drop Treat Bags?

cng500
10-16-17, 06:39 PM
HELP - Can you give some clarification about the ghost knights? At the start of the event when I fought a ghost knight i RECEIVED THE TOKENS WHEN HE WAS SLAIN. Now that no longer seems to happen. In fact, I think the number of tokens I've earned seems to have re-aligned from 18 to 11. I have over 100 voodoo knights which demonstrates I've been fighting them, but the counter is not working. Is this another example of how the events are biased so a player likely can not gain the goal unless they pay out money?
I followed advice to work to upgrade the haunted house for the first week and since then no longer seem to have success gaining knightly tokens.
Is anyone else having problems?

daddyoooz
10-16-17, 06:42 PM
been done with cabin quest for 2 days. i started focusing solely on the ghost knight (especially b4 the next halloween quest starts on thurs).

i have done absolutely nothing in my kingdom the last 48 hrs (about 20 times accessed with full 40 energy; collection only from energy providers like wizard school & adventures; and nothing else). i assume that equals about 1,000 or maybe 1,100 energy over 2 days.

i have ****ed a bazillion of these ghost knights. 2 days worth. 1,000+ energy.

i have 6 tokens to show for it. (i actually have 9 tokens.. but 3 were prizes from ivy quest line).

unless u have unlimited alicorn energy or are willing to shell out cold hard cash, or spend the next 18 days ONLY ****ing ghost knights (or if u r a "lucky" kingdom)... i don't think 80 tokens is feasible.

do the ghost knights have a breaking point where they just start dropping tokens for every ****? (like after i **** 700 of them?) i'm estimating u need to **** roughly 1,200 knights based on my token return so far to get to 80.

hagypagy
10-16-17, 06:50 PM
HELP - Can you give some clarification about the ghost knights? At the start of the event when I fought a ghost knight i RECEIVED THE TOKENS WHEN HE WAS SLAIN. Now that no longer seems to happen. In fact, I think the number of tokens I've earned seems to have re-aligned from 18 to 11. I have over 100 voodoo knights which demonstrates I've been fighting them, but the counter is not working. Is this another example of how the events are biased so a player likely can not gain the goal unless they pay out money?
I followed advice to work to upgrade the haunted house for the first week and since then no longer seem to have success gaining knightly tokens.

I've had no problems with the Ghost Knight quest so far ...
I'm on track with 33 so far.
You must collect 3tokens/day.
There's a theory earlier in the thread that you will definitely get a token every 7 Ghost Knights you fight.
(Maybe earlier, but definately by the 7th.)
So you need to be fighting roughly 20/day.
If you haven't been collecting your 3/day you will need to spend gems or money to get enough tokens.

I concentrated on getting the Haunted Cabin to LVL10 first.
And just got my Lair Of Beasts early this morning, with 2.5 days to spare. :D :cool:
Zero gems/money spent.

cng500
10-16-17, 06:53 PM
does your comment refer to not seeming to collect knightly tokens and having the numbers collected seeming to decrease? If it is, could you explain more about this original version and resetting it. I play the game and if storm 8 updates a version it does so without my having knowledge about it. How would someone go about fixing this bug since the company does not seem to have the ability to do so.

hagypagy
10-16-17, 07:19 PM
I'm estimating u need to **** roughly 1,200 knights based on my token return so far to get to 80.

As per my above statement re the 3/day requirement and the token every 7th...
You should only need to **** a maximum of 560.
Probably a lot less as every token won't need 7 ****s and there's a few free tokens as rewards for quests as we go.

kattkrazie
10-16-17, 07:31 PM
Just out of curiosity, has anyone already craft the Ghost Knight?

Yep, I have 2 ghost knights. One of my neighbors is working on his 3rd.

ladyperidot
10-16-17, 08:02 PM

What does it drop?

kattkrazie
10-16-17, 08:07 PM
What does it drop?

So far, they have dropped light armor, silver, jewels, pumpkins and the little gray knight thing for making treat bags.

gracelinda
10-16-17, 08:12 PM
I’ve been crafting treat bags constantly for the last few days because my haunted building is at level 9 and I’m waiting to obtain enough wereskunk fangs from Thomas building. I haven’t been able to craft any of the limited event babies. I have more bottled ghost then I need. So the treat bags are giving too many bottled ghosts and not enough of the other individual items needed to craft the ghost skunkupea. Iam not even close to crafting the other 2 babies. The treat bags are a real disappointment to me.

chewingthecud
10-16-17, 09:34 PM
Hello All. My tactic was to get the haunted house up to level 10 first. I did that a few days ago. Since then I am going for the ghost knight. I am slaying as much as I can and yes, you get a token about each 6-7 goes. I am up to 57 so I hope to have the knight in the next days. I will then go for the pets. During the ghost fighting phase I have gotten a few treat bags so that means I am moving on that side of the game as well. Just wanted to share if anyone else wants to try this. Cheers everyone.:)

MoonVillage3
10-16-17, 10:03 PM
Are higher level farm houses more likely to drop Treat Bags?

all levels of farm houses, including the toadstool farm houses, spawn the treat bags. it's not the level that counts.. it's just there are few of them.
I did check all the other buildings that spawn treat bags, but decided the energy needed to do so was too much and had a better outcome if I crafted my own treat bags.. using more or less the same energy to collect the materials needed. at least in this method I see some treat bags popping out ;)

LeorasWorld
10-16-17, 10:31 PM
Hello all! I have seen treat bags drop and know I received several of them, but I can't find them anywhere. They aren't in my inventory and I THINK I've checked all of my crafting buildings to see if it's something I need to make. Help! Where do they go and how do I see what's in them?

MoonVillage3
10-16-17, 11:15 PM

the knight tokens do appear.. and as has been reported in forum, on the 7th knight defeated, or before.. it's just that it takes loads of energy on this phase, but also, we have more time in which we can complete.

being so.. having a max of voodoo dolls, it would be wise to start crafting some treat bags, so as not to throw away the dolls, which surprisingly you will need lots when crafting treat bags.

this way I find it more productive if I consentrate on crafting treat bags/making pops.. and when I need the voodoo dolls I defeat some knights. the token-total 'slowly' adds up.. and in the meantime I'm positively popping some treat bags.

when I've finished with the cubs.. I'm sure there will be time to try having the ghost knight.. HOPING that the next event on thursday is not so energy-consuming so gives the possibility of continuing also with the token collection.

adding:
if on the other hand if you are having technical problems of totals not being equivelent.. and using android.. read all PikaSquirrel's past posts regarding this argument on how to resolve. it has been mentioned many times what to do.

MoonVillage3
10-16-17, 11:17 PM
Hello all! I have seen treat bags drop and know I received several of them, but I can't find them anywhere. They aren't in my inventory and I THINK I've checked all of my crafting buildings to see if it's something I need to make. Help! Where do they go and how do I see what's in them?
the treat bags appear on your screen when you find them.. they go directly in your inventory after.

karak71
10-16-17, 11:28 PM
So, I haven?t been around much because I?ve been sick again (stupid spinal cord injury), anyway I?m just not sure if I?ll finish this one. I haven?t been able to finish the last two, but didn?t really care. I?m close though. I?ll be on level 9 by morning! Maybe! Lol. I haven?t even messed with treat bags. I?ll do that post lair and warepea catching! Hope everyone is doing well!

Chaotarch
10-17-17, 01:57 AM

just cooking:cool:
.... so Nr4 is the new Goal.....:rolleyes:

jackylina29
10-17-17, 03:31 AM
What animals give Halloween decorations....I have a ghost skunkupea which I collected 3 times and no deco just same as regular and werepea 2 times and nothing special I thought some of the animals dropped deco?

Chaotarch
10-17-17, 03:41 AM
What animals give Halloween decorations....I have a ghost skunkupea which I collected 3 times and no deco just same as regular and werepea 2 times and nothing special I thought some of the animals dropped deco?

ghostpea, bonepiglet, mummypup

**Halloween Items are also: Ivys Broom and Haunted Lantern

Andro45
10-17-17, 04:25 AM

It has been mentioned in this thread before, but are you (also) playing an older version? That way it may be possible to lose your skunk-o-lantern count (when you open an older version of the game), may be it also makes you lose tokens?

Jackiesq
10-17-17, 06:19 AM
Isn't it strange that the Haunted Cabin doesn't have a chance for dropping treatbags? I just realised that now I have 800 points, it's useless! I have better things to use my energy for. I don't need the 1000 coins and if I do I have enough other places to collect coins...

LeorasWorld
10-17-17, 07:27 AM
the treat bags appear on your screen when you find them.. they go directly in your inventory after.

I have checked my inventory over and over and they are not there. Could it be a glitch and maybe there's an update that I need?

HuckleTown
10-17-17, 07:34 AM
I have checked my inventory over and over and they are not there. Could it be a glitch and maybe there's an update that I need?

The treat bags aren't in your inventory. The items from them are. Check Ivy's nursery. The baby Halloween pets should show as being available to craft. Click on those animals and check to see if you are accumulating those materials (that is what drops from treat bags).

PrincessCelestian
10-17-17, 08:28 AM

My ghost skunkupea just gave me a haunted path which makes me super happy. Never got enough of those.

kattkrazie
10-17-17, 08:53 AM

We mere mortals cannot even...:p

Stymie52
10-17-17, 10:03 AM
My ghost skunkupea just gave me a haunted path which makes me super happy. Never got enough of those.

My Ghost Skunkupea just gave me a Haystack. It is 2X2 and has pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns on bales of hay. I love it!

Jennerwein1
10-17-17, 10:36 AM
I don't have any creepy critters yet. My treatbags (which I am making lots of) often only give me sugar or pumpkins, which I don't really need. Ugh!

Listal
10-17-17, 10:39 AM
What are all animals and places that drop sugar? Not sugar cane you grow?

calicokittennope
10-17-17, 10:50 AM
I have my ghostpee! He is so cute and tiny!

PrincessCupOButter
10-17-17, 11:18 AM

Every time a treat bag drops, you get a pop-up with some combination of items to craft the baby animals, sugar and or pumpkins. These are the items that were in the treat bag and they go directly into your inventory.

Listal
10-17-17, 11:34 AM
Isn't it strange that the Haunted Cabin doesn't have a chance for dropping treatbags? I just realised that now I have 800 points, it's useless! I have better things to use my energy for. I don't need the 1000 coins and if I do I have enough other places to collect coins...

But doesn't 10th level give you a skunkpea that will drop treat bags?

jackylina29
10-17-17, 11:45 AM
None of my Halloween animals have dropped anything good and I've collected from ghost skunkupea 4 times now. The werepea which has a 22 hour timer hasn't dropped anything good...my mummy fangpup I just got and will see in 20 mins. Has anyone gotten bone dire piglet yet? I'm still pretty far from getting that one...I guess only occasionally they drop Halloween stuff i hope I get a few Halloween deco before event ends.

LuluBellax
10-17-17, 11:47 AM
I am super disappointed that we will get the last community prize on the last day of this event. If it was sooner more people would benefit from it. I am actually not upgrading to lvl 10 on purpose to take the most advantage of the prize but because we don't know what's in it I might end up in a mad rush trying to finish.
I feel bad for those for who this prize will be useless. I hope that s8 will listen to us and withdraw this kind of 'prize' from future events or at the very least includes something useful for everybody in the prize (and I don't mean just the energy).

Jackiesq
10-17-17, 11:59 AM
But doesn't 10th level give you a skunkpea that will drop treat bags?
Yes, but the Cabin itself is useless! Not after as usual, but even during the event now! I don't want that last community, so I don't spend my energy on the cabin anymore. If there are different buildings that have a chance for treatbags, the Haunted Cabin (at level 10) is one I should defenitly think of...

VersaceMorrow
10-17-17, 01:52 PM
What are all animals and places that drop sugar? Not sugar cane you grow?

Horses but they seem to be holding back.....

"No sugar tonight from my horses,
No sugar tonight from my steed,
No sugar to make my boar pops
No sugar to drop more treats
Da da-da daa da da-da, da da-da daa da da da..."

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Yes you can make sugar in the kitchen from sugar cane... 5 each for 15 minutes.

riverly
10-17-17, 01:56 PM
I have read about the 1 in 7 token drops from ghost knight (give or take a few). Has anyone gotten an idea of the ratio of collecting from farm houses to getting a treat bag? I keep thinking that this time I'll get a treat bag, but it doesn't happen!!!
Or have they stopped dropping all together?
I want treat bags!! Now that would be fun.

riverly
10-17-17, 01:57 PM

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Yes you can make sugar in the kitchen from sugar cane... 5 each for 15 minutes.so funny!!!

I have to add that my hubby and I were talking about this group just the other night. Lol.

VersaceMorrow
10-17-17, 02:00 PM
so funny!!!

I have to add that my hubby and I were talking about this group just the other night. Lol.

I feel so much better now about dating myself lol

Anaboe
10-17-17, 02:01 PM
The moment I crafted my Ghost Skunkupea, I only recieved Bottled Ghosts and Creepy Candles (and sugar en pumpkins).

I almost have enough Bandages and Stay-Fresh to craft the Mummy Fangpup, but I will be holding back on that one untill I have enough to make the Bone Dire Piglet also.

jackylina29
10-17-17, 02:08 PM
The moment I crafted my Ghost Skunkupea, I only recieved Bottled Ghosts and Creepy Candles (and sugar en pumpkins).

I almost have enough Bandages and Stay-Fresh to craft the Mummy Fangpup, but I will be holding back on that one untill I have enough to make the Bone Dire Piglet also.

Same here but I did craft the mummy fangpup so I guess bone piglet will be twice as hard for me now...��

salmansh
10-17-17, 02:30 PM
I just got 1 sugar and 3 pumpkins from the treat-bag at that I made from the nursery - which requires 2 dire bore pops, 10 candied rocks and 10 voodoo knights. Maybe I should just tap on the buildings for dropping treats randomly instead of making treat bags.

riverly
10-17-17, 02:34 PM
I just got 1 sugar and 3 pumpkins from the treat-bag at that I made from the nursery - which requires 2 dire bore pops, 10 candied rocks and 10 voodoo knights. Maybe I should just tap on the buildings for dropping treats randomly instead of making treat bags.yep. That's why I kind of quit crafting the treat bags.

AnnirasSweets
10-17-17, 02:48 PM
For the last 2 days I've done nothing but hunt Ghost Knights and I'm just now reaching the halfway point for tokens. I was hoping to have 2 crafted before the next event starts but now I'm thinking I'll be happy to have 1 by then.

I'm having more luck with crafting the nursery animals which is good as I think I might've given up if all the crafting was as tedious as the Ghost Knight. Just took my second Ghost Skunkupea and I'm working towards a second of the others.

I've accumulated quite a few paths and walls which I'm always happy with but the biggest surprise was that the Bone Dire Piglet dropped a Haunted Watchtower this morning which saves me from buying another in the market. Wonder what else those little beasties are hoarding?

midsom
10-17-17, 02:53 PM

I am just cooking number 5

gracelinda
10-17-17, 03:53 PM
Same here but I did craft the mummy fangpup so I guess bone piglet will be twice as hard for me now...��

Me too keep getting bottled ghosts and pumpkins from my treat bag. Need items to craft the other to creepy animals.....very disappointing. I already crafted the ghost sunkupea...want the other two...not two sunkupeas..

jackylina29
10-17-17, 04:05 PM
I've accumulated quite a few paths and walls which I'm always happy with but the biggest surprise was that the Bone Dire Piglet dropped a Haunted Watchtower this morning which saves me from buying another in the market. Wonder what else those little beasties are hoarding?

How come some people are getting Halloween deco from Halloween animals and I've gotten zerooooooo???? What a bummer and its annoying

Listal
10-17-17, 04:26 PM
Does the haunted cabin bring monsters i n? So would that be good for monster hunts

daddyoooz
10-17-17, 05:57 PM
thought maybe by day 12 we'd have all steps for the ivy costume contest goals in place for post #1. but only goal 1 and 2 have info. what's it take for goal 3 and goal 4 ??

tigarlilyvol
10-17-17, 06:58 PM
thought maybe by day 12 we'd have all steps for the ivy costume contest goals in place for post #1. but only goal 1 and 2 have info. what's it take for goal 3 and goal 4 ??

Make a treat bag
Summon a haunted baby (1/2)

Make a treat bag
Summon a haunted baby (2/3)

Chaotarch
10-18-17, 01:57 AM
ghostpea, bonepiglet, mummypup

**Halloween Items are also: Ivys Broom and Haunted Lantern

and Haunted Carriage:eek:

Jennerwein1
10-18-17, 02:44 AM
Gracelinda , Same here. Getting pumpkins, sugar and bottled ghost. Don't need any of those. And the tokens are very slow in coming. Frustrating.

Den8137259
10-18-17, 04:48 AM
I don't want anymore of Ivy's stay fresh bottle anymore ★ I'm fresh enough lol ★

Stymie52
10-18-17, 06:33 AM

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Yes you can make sugar in the kitchen from sugar cane... 5 each for 15 minutes.

The Guess Who. Walked down memory lane when I read your post. Good times.
Got my Mummy Fangpup early yesterday. Not getting any Halloween items. Hoping for Spooky Gates and Walls. White paint for Bone Dire Piglet very hard to come by.

tombero
10-18-17, 10:40 AM
Sorry, I'm sure this has been covered before, but to get the final individual prize I'm going to need to do 1 or 2 gem collections from the building. Just wondered if people think it's worth doing so? Thanks a lot

Dqueenie
10-18-17, 11:11 AM
Down to the wire & I still need more things than I have time or resources. I am literally sick to my stomach fighting wereskunks. And I want to cry every time I forget to park one, then tap & get an energy sucking other monster! I have lost so many friends from the impossibility of these events. Storm8 are you listening? People play for FUN, not heartache & headache. Cant believe the last 15 years of playing this game gets me nothing but that. Just sad.

Ok, sorry to such a whiner. The folks still playing are great people but after playing a game for so many years, it should be easier to do. And my bad, it hasn't been 15 years, but it has been a long long time. Best of luck to all still working at it (& yes, it is WORK). Hugs to you sweet ones, who keep their chins up.

peacenlovegirl
10-18-17, 11:21 AM
Lair of beasts gives boar pelt

I'm maxed though and also I have a monster up elsewhere

Does lair of beasts drop only boar pelt? Thank you :)

kattkrazie
10-18-17, 11:41 AM
Does lair of beasts drop only boar pelt? Thank you :)

The lair of beasts is far more interesting than that. It has dropped fur, bones, creep tooth, troll essence, troll horn, mysterious venom, basically all of the various monster parts. And if you don’t have a monster parked when you collect from it, it spawns various monsters as well. Not to mention the great artwork. I think it’s definitely worth having.

idrispad
10-18-17, 11:44 AM
That last community prize was rubbish! All useless stuff to upgrade the building that I had already upgraded and zero coins! It actually said zero coins.

calicokittennope
10-18-17, 11:46 AM
The last community prize just opened, log in if you need that last little bit for your cabins.

I'm pretty sure it was

2 skunkingpops
3 were fang (like from Old Thom's)
15 were tails
0 (zero lol) coins

EsmeW2
10-18-17, 11:53 AM
Sorry, I'm sure this has been covered before, but to get the final individual prize I'm going to need to do 1 or 2 gem collections from the building. Just wondered if people think it's worth doing so? Thanks a lot

I quite like the look of the lair of beasts, and it has winking eyes inside it which make you smile - but worth it? - not sure. All I've seen mine drop so far is bone - and I'm already maxxed out on that and don't need the other monster drops either. But if it does generate monsters it could be slightly useful during a monster hunt and I suppose it could make a nice feature in a monsters area on the board.

And I'm feeling sooooo bored by the coin collection from the knights. I concentrated on upgrading the cabin so am only up to 20 coins - I don't think I can bear to try for another 60. Even if the estimates of 7 knights to get one coin are a bit high and it's really more like 5 I'd still need to generate 300 knights during the next couple of weeks that's about 20 a day - plus all the multiples of farmhouse clicks to spawn a knight. Can't face it, so I think I'll take a few days off once I've generated one or two of those little monster babies. Will be interesting to see if it was worth the effort of getting the cabin to level 10 by what it drops post-event.

vikakorotyshka
10-18-17, 11:54 AM
That last community prize was rubbish! All useless stuff to upgrade the building that I had already upgraded and zero coins! It actually said zero coins.

Yes exactly.
Just lame. Useless prizes all along. Wasn’t even worth doing the event

EsmeW2
10-18-17, 11:57 AM
The last community prize just opened, log in if you need that last little bit for your cabins.

I'm pretty sure it was

2 skunkingpops
3 were fang (like from Old Thom's)
15 were tails
0 (zero lol) coins

2 skunkupops
10 masks
3 fangs
15 tails

Hope these help anyone still trying to level up the cabin to 10. And for the rest of us - wow what was that for?

calicokittennope
10-18-17, 12:14 PM
2 skunkupops
10 masks
3 fangs
15 tails

Hope these help anyone still trying to level up the cabin to 10. And for the rest of us - wow what was that for?

Ohhh no wonder I got zero coins! I've been maxed on masks since soon after I put my cabin to level 10.

VersaceMorrow
10-18-17, 12:22 PM
I don't want anymore of Ivy's stay fresh bottle anymore ★ I'm fresh enough lol ★

Yeah and I've had enough of the brown toilet paper too

riverly
10-18-17, 12:27 PM
The random factor in this event is for the birds. Treat bags random. Ghost tokens random. Items in treat bags random. I'm really trying to find some fun in this , but I can't. I'm basically waiting 24 hours to tap the werepea.
To those enjoying this event good luck
And on top of everything I hit the gem trap which didn't help my mood.
But I do like the lair.

rheina
10-18-17, 12:27 PM
Yes exactly.
Just lame. Useless prizes all along. Wasn?t even worth doing the event
Absolutely so! Useless!
And regarding the fabulous Halloween stuff droppings expected from the Mummy Fangpup and Ghost skunky - zero, nothing. Only the usual bones and fur. I am still far away from making the Bone dire piglet. The Werepea drops a gift treat once per 22 hrs - so far pumpkins and ghost bottle, pumpkins and bandages. Not even mentioning the awfully low token drops from the ghost knight and the miserable candie rocks droppings from whatever rock it is - last time 3 from 20 mining. Fascinating!
I don't really understand what is the target - to make us all mad, frustrated and as a bottom line - bored to the bones from all this, what is supposed to be amusing Halloween event.

calicokittennope
10-18-17, 12:42 PM
The random treat bags are frustrating.

The fact I've a 10 house level, so that's all those masks to add up that I gathered and used.
Plus I'm maxed 99 on masks.
Then consider all the ones I can't get due to being maxed.

That is a LOT of farmhouse visits and it's probably 10 or less bags from these.

I got one from the tavern today I think, and one I think was my cottage yesterday maybe, but I'm not sure.

The rest of this stuff I have been making over and over. Trying to get what I need and failing ugh.

I've made the little ghost, but was at 26 of the ghost vials before I got the last 2 candles.
I'm over the toilet paper count now but can't get the last bottle.

Still a ways off on the boar, he weirds me out a bit but I still want him to live in my kingdom just maybe over in a corner somewhere.

I've parked a knight to just hit the farm houses over and over. I can't do enough battles in a day every day to reach 80 tokens, no matter how cool he'd look guarding my castle. I'm too ill for that stress. I'm on a lot but that's just too much work. I gave it a try but it's just too much, he's cool but too much stress for such randomness.

riverly
10-18-17, 12:42 PM
Down to the wire & I still need more things than I have time or resources. I am literally sick to my stomach fighting wereskunks. And I want to cry every time I forget to park one, then tap & get an energy sucking other monster! I have lost so many friends from the impossibility of these events. Storm8 are you listening? People play for FUN, not heartache & headache. Cant believe the last 15 years of playing this game gets me nothing but that. Just sad.

Ok, sorry to such a whiner. The folks still playing are great people but after playing a game for so many years, it should be easier to do. And my bad, it hasn't been 15 years, but it has been a long long time. Best of luck to all still working at it (& yes, it is WORK). Hugs to you sweet ones, who keep their chins up.i can relate. My patience is wearing thin. At this point I'm just waiting for this to be over.
I know there are players who are having fun, and I hope that final community prize was a big boost to some.

On the positive side, I have enough expansion permits for all areas, and I have replenished all my lanterns.

ladyperidot
10-18-17, 01:15 PM
The random treat bags are frustrating.

The fact I've a 10 house level, so that's all those masks to add up that I gathered and used.
Plus I'm maxed 99 on masks.
Then consider all the ones I can't get due to being maxed.

That is a LOT of farmhouse visits and it's probably 10 or less bags from these.

I got one from the tavern today I think, and one I think was my cottage yesterday maybe, but I'm not sure.

The rest of this stuff I have been making over and over. Trying to get what I need and failing ugh.

I've made the little ghost, but was at 26 of the ghost vials before I got the last 2 candles.
I'm over the toilet paper count now but can't get the last bottle.

Still a ways off on the boar, he weirds me out a bit but I still want him to live in my kingdom just maybe over in a corner somewhere.

I've parked a knight to just hit the farm houses over and over. I can't do enough battles in a day every day to reach 80 tokens, no matter how cool he'd look guarding my castle. I'm too ill for that stress. I'm on a lot but that's just too much work. I gave it a try but it's just too much, he's cool but too much stress for such randomness.

I'm in that boat. I finally managed to make the ghost skunkpea and mummy fang pup but need a lot to the the baby boar. I'm only at 18 coins for the ghost knight.
Add to that the last community prize was worthless to me as I had already leveled up to 10 on my building.
I'm about to ditch this event and go back to some routine queendom maintenance and stock re-building. My fun meter was legged a while ago

jackylina29
10-18-17, 01:27 PM
This reminds me of the birthday event with the randomness and some getting tons of Halloween drops from the baby animals while others get nothing. Very disappointing hope the next event is more fun and more fair with better prizes...I'm glad at least for those who the last community prize helped at least to complete building since we already have a ton of unfinished buildings in our inventory. I kept collecting from level 10 cabin even though I knew I wouldn't be getting anything for it they should have at least had it drop treat bags or start making it drop treat bags for rest of month cause the building seems useless other wise...just a waste of energy and will be put in inventory if its useless I have tons of other buildings that give me useful things when I collect from them...plz s8 make next event more fun plz and more fair for everyone....can't say that enough cause it would be totally disappointing not to get any Halloween deco from these Halloween events....thankjs

tuffyjkitten
10-18-17, 02:05 PM
Not enough skunkupops or fangs to get to level 10. Barely made it to the 4th individual prize. Failure all around for me. I don't have time for all the required collecting these games require now.

peacenlovegirl
10-18-17, 02:13 PM
The lair of beasts is far more interesting than that. It has dropped fur, bones, creep tooth, troll essence, troll horn, mysterious venom, basically all of the various monster parts. And if you don?t have a monster parked when you collect from it, it spawns various monsters as well. Not to mention the great artwork. I think it?s definitely worth having.

Thank you Katt, i will try to get it for the next monster hunt ;)

Andro45
10-18-17, 02:17 PM
The ghost knight will be unobtainable for me. In my first kingdom I will need an average of 4 tokens a day for the next 15 days, which means I will have to get more a day, because of work. In my other kingom I have only 11 tokens so I'm definitely giving up on those. Will keep trying for the babies. (I will not use gems, saving them for the beastbane display)

A bit dissapointing for all the hard work.

kattkrazie
10-18-17, 02:22 PM
Thank you Katt, i will try to get it for the next monster hunt ;)

I agree. It will be a benefit for monster hunts. Good luck!

bobbyrae
10-18-17, 03:09 PM
Well...I’m kinda glad I skipped this event. Sounds like it was a doozy. :~)

janddolphins
10-18-17, 03:45 PM
No way I will reach level 10. I tried my best but life circumstances happened and it just did not work out.

Question. When this even is over will the ability to level it to 10 without gems be available as for community still the higher the level the more you get plus level 10 gives bags of treats for babies.

It’s a shame, made it partway through 9, too many gems to finish, as everyone said earlier they picked something and this was kind, I didn’t focus on coins to get ghost, I wanted the baby that came which is something I can’t get. Too much sleep from being sick not enough play time. Let’s hope I get better fast enough for second part!

Thanks in advance to anyone who has the info!

Dqueenie
10-18-17, 04:47 PM
Ok after all my whining, I've decided to finish this darn thing because I let it literally take up my life for the last 2 weeks. And I really dislike waste. I also resent having to use gems to finish. So I have 614 skunk-o-lanterns & went to see what the cost would be for those last 186 ...over 2000 !!!!!

Is there anyone at s8 that can do math? Cabins at L10, so 186/30 is about 7 times to reset. 7 x 8 gems = 56 gems. Where the heck do they get over 2000?

Dqueenie
10-18-17, 05:01 PM
No way I will reach level 10. I tried my best but life circumstances happened and it just did not work out.

Question. When this even is over will the ability to level it to 10 without gems be available as for community still the higher the level the more you get plus level 10 gives bags of treats for babies.

It’s a shame, made it partway through 9, too many gems to finish, as everyone said earlier they picked something and this was kind, I didn’t focus on coins to get ghost, I wanted the baby that came which is something I can’t get. Too much sleep from being sick not enough play time. Let’s hope I get better fast enough for second part!

Sorry to hear you're sick but it's better that you rest than get stressed out. As regards leveling up the cabin, that option ends soon, so, no you won't be able to do it. Again, sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

Dqueenie
10-18-17, 05:04 PM

Sorry to hear you're sick but it's better that you rest than get stressed out. As regards leveling up the cabin, that option ends soon, so, no you won't be able to do it. Again, sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

Oops, I meant you won't be able level the cabin up without gems.

jaymieb2
10-18-17, 05:15 PM
Well, I finished. I both raised the haunted cabin (or whatever it is called) to level 10, and then I gemmed until I had enough things for the Lair of Beasts. I have also been speeding Thomas?s House for the fangs. Probably used around 120 gems all together. It was a lot of effort.... hope this thing proves helpful in the monster hunt!

Congrats to those who completed whatever task they chose to accomplish... good luck to those still trying.

LadyRissaRenae
10-18-17, 05:47 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with the monster cave-thingy prize for getting all 800 haunted pumpkins? All I get when I place the item is a huge grey square. Sometimes it will glitch and show piece-parts of Old Thomas or a horse or something. 3904339044

Destiel0918
10-18-17, 06:03 PM
So we can't make more treat bags? The option to craft one component has gone away in the kitchens - guess we will not be able to make more.

LadyRissaRenae
10-18-17, 06:37 PM
So we can't make more treat bags? The option to craft one component has gone away in the kitchens - guess we will not be able to make more.

You need the boar pops for the treat bags. Those are still available in the kitchens.

AnnirasSweets
10-18-17, 06:37 PM
I still have everything needed to make treat bags but my 22 hour Werepea just dropped corn and wheat, no treat bag... way beyond disappointed. 22 hour timers for the most common drops? Argh. Someone remind me why he was considered a prize and why I spent so much time and energy to get him?

Destiel0918
10-18-17, 06:49 PM
You need the boar pops for the treat bags. Those are still available in the kitchens.

Mine have disappeared! Does anybody else have this problem? Since now I can't make more for treat bags.

Dqueenie
10-18-17, 06:54 PM
I still have everything needed to make treat bags but my 22 hour Werepea just dropped corn and wheat, no treat bag... way beyond disappointed. 22 hour timers for the most common drops? Argh. Someone remind me why he was considered a prize and why I spent so much time and energy to get him?

Good question. I asked myself why I worked so hard at it, too. Decided I did it to get the larger number of skunk lanterns for the lair, which I'm hoping will be worthwhile in the next monster hunt. The little skunkupea is a cutie, too.

Stymie52
10-18-17, 06:55 PM
Mine have disappeared! Does anybody else have this problem? Since now I can't make more for treat bags.

I can still make dire boar pops in my kitchen.

riverly
10-18-17, 08:20 PM
I still have everything needed to make treat bags but my 22 hour Werepea just dropped corn and wheat, no treat bag... way beyond disappointed. 22 hour timers for the most common drops? Argh. Someone remind me why he was considered a prize and why I spent so much time and energy to get him?seriously? That's what I was depending on to make my baby monsters! This has been the weirdest event ever. S8 staff must be on vacation.
Really the only one I was interested in was the mummy fangpup. No big deal. I have too many tiny animals that I forget to collect from.

meme1098
10-18-17, 08:25 PM

Ugh! I just got the dreaded black flag for a tomato from the werepea. What happened to the treat bags?

AnnirasSweets
10-18-17, 10:07 PM
seriously? That's what I was depending on to make my baby monsters! This has been the weirdest event ever. S8 staff must be on vacation.
Really the only one I was interested in was the mummy fangpup. No big deal. I have too many tiny animals that I forget to collect from.

I know I shouldn't complain too much seeing as how I was fortunate enough to make one of each already. The thing that upsets me is the ever changing drops on our so called 'prizes'. Also, if they're not dropping treat bags anymore why on earth is it still a once daily animal?

cavegirl1
10-18-17, 10:28 PM
Ugh! I just got the dreaded black flag for a tomato from the werepea. What happened to the treat bags?

And looks like we now only get xp from the wereskunk that was part of a 'value' pack ... I'd welcome a black flag :)

idrispad
10-18-17, 10:28 PM
I can still make dire boar pops in my kitchen.

My boar pop option is still there too.

letf8b
10-18-17, 10:51 PM
Is there a bug with the side goal with community prizes and pumpkin counter mines gone I can't access it anywhere. So weird I only have Ivy's cursed 14 day counter and the specials in the store to buy. I'm on iPad with the latest version all is up to date. And my skunkupops are gone so I can't upgrade to level 10. What's happening? This isn't fair at all how will I get my werepea?....Wait is it over? It's still giving me the option to upgrade so I thought it was still going but I guess I missed it :( so close

Jackiesq
10-18-17, 11:24 PM
Is there a bug with the side goal with community prizes and pumpkin counter mines gone I can't access it anywhere. So weird I only have Ivy's cursed 14 day counter and the specials in the store to buy. I'm on iPad with the latest version all is up to date. And my skunkupops are gone so I can't upgrade to level 10. What's happening? This isn't fair at all how will I get my werepea?....Wait is it over? It's still giving me the option to upgrade so I thought it was still going but I guess I missed it :( so close

No bug, World Event ended a few hours ago! The endtime was known and visable from the beginning included a count down. Sorry to bring the bad news, but you can't get the werepea You can always update the buildings by gems after the event. The other pets are still available for 14 days...

Jackiesq
10-19-17, 12:23 AM
I can't add pictures from my Android tablet to the forum... (if anyone can tell me how, please let me know )

But I got a pop-up earlier today about the new event.
It has the dark buildings (castle, potion shop and the cottage) on it, a rose and a crypt in the same grey color and if I'm not mistaken the wereskunk pet.

ZOOMANIA69
10-19-17, 12:53 AM
Haven't seen it mentioned but the level 10 Haunted Cabin post event drops 1000 coins and 1 xp. New event looks to be another skin event. Meh

hagypagy
10-19-17, 12:57 AM
Haven't seen it mentioned but the level 10 Haunted Cabin post event drops 1000 coins and 1 xp. New event looks to be another skin event. Meh

Yeah more skins for our Cottages, Farmhouses, Potion Shops and Keeps/Courts.

There does look like there is a cool Crypt building tho. :D

Chaotarch
10-19-17, 02:30 AM

agree, must be a bad joke...:mad::mad::mad:

And looks like we now only get xp from the wereskunk that was part of a 'value' pack ... I'd welcome a black flag :)

an other joke...:mad:

janddolphins
10-19-17, 02:45 AM

Oops, I meant you won't be able level the cabin up without gems.

Sorry if I double posted, Shows my first response did not go through. Just wanted to say thanks for the response. I was not paying attention so did not see community event ended too. Dont mind I didn?t get last prize, I wanted that baby, but we all know in a few months it?s forgotten. Cabin and chickens away, anything that gives bags and is not 8 plus hours out, keeping my million farmhouses and my goal now is the first two baby monsters and TT as again that is something I would keep out for sure and it would be a nice reminder. Onto the second half, let?s hope it?s better!!!!

LuluBellax
10-19-17, 02:56 AM
I keep collecting from wereskunk because I can't believe he's really just gonna drop xp. Really s8?! Are you trying to punish those who paid? Werepea is a disappointment too. The way this event was set up was you could either get the werepea as soon as possible to collect a few treat bags but this rendered community prizes useless or you could wait with upgrading the cabin but that rendered werepea almost useless. Either way there was a loss somewhere and even a little loss hurts much more than a bigger gain. That's how our mind works. On the top of that post-event drops are worse than during the event. Another reason for disappointment. If you're trying to make your customers happy s8 this is not the way to go.

SpiritWind00
10-19-17, 03:16 AM
Given the community event has ended, I'm going to add a poll about this event and start a new thread to transfer over the baby animal component that's still going for another 2 weeks to the new thread. I have a pic of the new splash screen for the next part of the Halloween story too which I'll add.

Flowersandgems
10-19-17, 05:10 AM
I really can't believe all that hard work to get to a level 10 cabin, and it just drops coins. No, really, I can't believe it.
The first pick up from my lair of beasts gave me a troll horn, they are nearly as rare as gold, so yippee.

ktorewqas
10-19-17, 05:46 AM
this morning my were pea stopped dropping treat bag 😳 What a disappointment! What about the crafted new pets? Do you still get decorations from them? I got nothing this morning :confused:

Chaotarch
10-19-17, 06:18 AM
What about the crafted new pets? Do you still get decorations from them? I got nothing this morning :confused:
yes, they still drop:o

meme1098
10-19-17, 06:48 AM
this morning my were pea stopped dropping treat bag 😳 What a disappointment! What about the crafted new pets? Do you still get decorations from them? I got nothing this morning :confused:

I'm getting more disappointed with each timed goal. Work, work, work for a Level 10 building that does nothing after the event (why, oh why S8 does it not drop treat bags now?), another monster to fight & tame every single event!! (enough with the pets already,S8!), and tapping & doing the same thing over & over, again & again does not make the game fun.

And I see from the new pop up there'll be another monster & pet involved...SMH (vigorously).

ktorewqas
10-19-17, 06:52 AM
yes, they still drop:o
What about buildings? Did you get any treat bags? Thank you again <3

ktorewqas
10-19-17, 06:54 AM
I'm getting more disappointed with each timed goal. Work, work, work for a Level 10 building that does nothing after the event (why, oh why S8 does it not drop treat bags now?), .
If the cabin drops treat bags, then it's a little bit fun �� I hope s8 can give gold runes as event prizes :rolleyes::D

HuckleTown
10-19-17, 09:31 AM
Given the community event has ended, I'm going to add a poll about this event and start a new thread to transfer over the baby animal component that's still going for another 2 weeks to the new thread. I have a pic of the new splash screen for the next part of the Halloween story too which I'll add.

SW, what do you consider all the prizes? The individual components of the community and cabin to level 10 or were you thinking some baby animals and ghost?

Zulac99
10-19-17, 10:09 AM
My level 10 Haunted cabin is now worthless and it isn't even Halloween yet!

Couldn't it at least drop pumpkins? Something other than coins?

kattkrazie
10-19-17, 11:00 AM
What about buildings? Did you get any treat bags? Thank you again <3

I got a treat bag from my ghost knight. So I guess they are still dropping randomly.

planetyarnia
10-19-17, 11:05 AM
Fourteen days left to craft the ghost knight and guess what-POOF!The trade has gone from the craft wagon!!
AAAAAARGH!!!
I didnt see that coming!

GlvtenFree
10-19-17, 11:05 AM
DIRE BOAR POPS ARE MISSING FROM MY BAKERY AS OF 10am pst
PLEASE FIX THIS AS WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO CRAFT BABIES USING THESE ITEMS UNTIL NOV. 1

veneravenera
10-19-17, 11:06 AM
Most useless event ever!
did not enjoy a bit. hoping for a better update today though

gracelinda
10-19-17, 11:23 AM
I still need to make pops to get last baby. Please place the ability to craft them back in my kitchen. I only have 2 of the three...I thought we had until November to craft them....please fix.
Wasn’t able to craft but now am able to again!

tegaan3
10-19-17, 11:40 AM
They're back

keychaindragon
10-19-17, 12:54 PM
Love the animated eyes in the lair of beasts. Very amusing.

gorrith
10-19-17, 02:06 PM
I did complete this event. Hopefully the beasts den comes in handy. The event got a little monotonous towards the end with clicking chickens, so I was glad when that aspect finished. I had to Gem old Thomas house and the main timer quite a few times to get enough pumpkins and teeth to complete this event. I liked that this event was a bit different and somewhat diversified (not just clicking the one thing over and over).

idrispad
10-20-17, 12:41 AM
My Werepea dropped a treatbag just now so it's worth checking.

riverly
10-20-17, 07:41 AM
Glad to see the treatbags drop again.

cindeesparkles
10-20-17, 03:49 PM
I just spent 118 gems thinking it would give me remaining candles to get the the first ghost baby and it just gave me 1 candle. seriously??? It didn?t give a total amount for all or I wouldn?t have done it.

Jennerwein1
10-21-17, 08:43 AM
Glad to see the treatbags drop again.
Same here. Still need the last baby.

riverly
10-21-17, 01:05 PM
Treat bag just dropped from Toadstool Farmhouse. This is definitely a marathon and not a sprint. I guess I'm just curious how far I can go at this pace.

ShibuyaCloth
10-22-17, 06:40 AM
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb481000.png_2v_31020.png
Haunted Cabin L1 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_HauntedCabinL1) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HauntedCabinL1.png))
Storable: Yes
Info: The Haunted Cabin from Castle Story's 2017 Halloween Event!
Level: 15
Type: Building
Source: Event
Size: 2x2
Requirements: 100 coins
Sell: item cannot be sold!
Drops: Coins, Skunk-o-lantern
Events: A Candy Conniption - October 2017
Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
Collection Speed-up: 8 gems
Cap: 1
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101140

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb481001.png_2v_31020.png
Haunted Cabin L2 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_HauntedCabinL2) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HauntedCabinL2.png))
Requirements: 5 Skunkupine Mask, 10 Rat Tail, 10 Bone, 10 Fur

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb481002.png_2v_31020.png
Haunted Cabin L3 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_HauntedCabinL3) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HauntedCabinL3.png))
Requirements: 10 Skunkupine Mask, 15 Pumpkin, 20 Bone, 20 Fur

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb481003.png_2v_31020.png
Haunted Cabin L4 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_HauntedCabinL4) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HauntedCabinL4.png))
Requirements: 15 Skunkupine Mask, 25 Pumpkin, 20 Bone, 20 Were-Tail

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb481004.png_2v_31020.png
Haunted Cabin L5 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_HauntedCabinL5) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HauntedCabinL5.png))
Requirements: 20 Skunkupine Mask, 35 Pumpkin, 30 Were-Tail, 1 Wereskunk Fang

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb481005.png_2v_31020.png
Haunted Cabin L6 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_HauntedCabinL6) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HauntedCabinL6.png))
Requirements: 25 Skunkupine Mask, 40 Were-Tail, 5 Skunkupop, 5 Wereskunk Fang

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb481006.png_2v_31020.png
Haunted Cabin L7 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_HauntedCabinL7) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HauntedCabinL7.png))
Requirements: 30 Skunkupine Mask, 50 Were-Tail, 10 Skunkupop, 10 Wereskunk Fang

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb481007.png_2v_31020.png
Haunted Cabin L8 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_HauntedCabinL8) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HauntedCabinL8.png))
Requirements: 35 Skunkupine Mask, 55 Were-Tail, 15 Skunkupop, 10 Wereskunk Fang

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb481008.png_2v_31020.png
Haunted Cabin L9 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_HauntedCabinL9) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HauntedCabinL9.png))
Requirements: 40 Skunkupine Mask, 60 Were-Tail, 20 Skunkupop, 15 Wereskunk Fang

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb481009.png_2v_31020.png
Haunted Cabin L10 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_HauntedCabinL10) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HauntedCabinL10.png))
Requirements: 50 Skunkupine Mask, 65 Were-Tail, 25 Skunkupop, 20 Wereskunk Fang

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51019.png_2v_31020.png
Skunk-o-lantern (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Skunk-o-lantern)
Storable: No
Type: Material

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51020.png_2v_31020.png
Skunkupine Mask (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SkunkupineMask) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-SkunkupineMask.png))
Info: Used to upgrade the Haunted Cabin. Can be found by trick-or-treating at Farmhouses!
Requirements: 11 gems
Found: Farmhouses
Used for: Haunted Cabin
Cap: 99

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51018.png_2v_31020.png
Pumpkin Crop (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PumpkinCrop) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-PumpkinCrop.png))
Info: A beautiful homegrown pumpkin!
Type: Crop (Materials)
Class: Materials
Crafted in: Plot
Requirements: 5 gems

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51022.png_2v_31020.png
Were-Tail (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Were-Tail) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Were-Tail.png))
Info: Used to upgrade the Haunted Cabin. Drops from defeating Wereskunks!
Requirements: 12 gems
Found: Wereskunk

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51021.png_2v_31020.png
Wereskunk Fang (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WereskunkFang) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WereskunkFang.png))
Info: Used to upgrade the Haunted Cabin. Can be found by trick-or-treating at Old Thomas' House!
Requirements: 6 gems
Found: Old Thomas' House

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51023.png_2v_31020.png
Skunkupop (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Skunkupop) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Skunkupop.png))
Info: Used to upgrade the Haunted Cabin. Can be made in the Kitchen!
Crafted in: Kitchen
Requirements: 20 gems // 7 Pumpkin, 1 Sugar, 1 Milk
Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
Production Speed-up: 8 gems
Comments: A deliciously spooky treat!

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb72053.png_2v_31020.png
Wereskunk (Spawn) (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WereskunkSpawn)
Type: Spawn
Size: 5x5
Drops: Were-Tail
Comments: 11 HP

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb807026.png_2v_31020.png
Wereskunk Trap (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WereskunkTrap) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-WereskunkTrap.png))
Info: Chop to lure a Wereskunk! WARNING: will not work if there is already a monster in your Kingdom!
Type: Decoration
Size: 1x1

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb703087.png_2v_31020.png
Lair of Beasts (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_LairofBeasts) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-LairofBeasts.png))
Info: Visit the Lair of Beasts for a chance to lure monsters or monster materials!
Drops: Monsters, Mosnster Materials
Collection: 720 minutes // 12 hours
Collection Speed-up: 48 gems

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb908010.png_2v_31020.png
Werepea (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Werepea) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Werepea.png))
Info: An adorable baby Wereskunk! Pet it to see what items it found for you!
Drops: Treat Bags
Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Collection Speed-up: 88 gems

https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb72053.png_2v_31020.png
Wereskunk (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Wereskunk)
Info: A haunted and huffy Wereskunk! Pet it to see what it found for you.
Drops: Pumpkin, Were-Tail, Skunkupine Mask
Collection: 180 minutes // 3 hours
Collection Speed-up: 12 gems
Comments: Offered through a value pack during the Candy Conniption event

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51116.png_2v_31020.png
Werepea Net (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WerepeaNet)
Requirements: 8 gems
Found: Neighbors

ShibuyaCloth
10-22-17, 07:45 AM
Does someone has the Wereskunk pet? Don't have an inventory card of it.

Chaotarch
10-22-17, 09:06 AM
Does someone has the Wereskunk pet? Don't have an inventory card of it.

see post #469

ShibuyaCloth
10-22-17, 11:49 AM
see post #469

:cool:, did not read the first 60+ pages before posting my pics.