PDA

View Full Version : Is Spooky Tree Breedable?

Niire
10-03-17, 06:56 PM
What the title says. I love that dragon, and am trying to breed, hoping it's possible.:cool:

Edit KP:

Sorry guys to confirm, you cannot obtain this dragon from breeding. :(

Phoenix406
10-03-17, 07:08 PM
Spooky Tree is the one I really want, too, but the description says "not found through breeding," so I don't think you can breed it. :(

FireballFarm
10-04-17, 08:15 PM
You can tell whether a dragon in the Market is currently breedable by tapping on it's tiny "i" button (circled in red):

http://i.imgur.com/mYQhTYi.jpg

If the info box says "Not Found Through Breeding" on the top line, that dragon is only available for purchase (like Spooky Tree).
If the dragon can be bred, the info box looks like Pokey's- there is not a "Not Found Through Breeding" message as the first line in the dragon's description.

More times than I care to admit, I have attempted to breed a limited or re-released dragon that is only available for purchase. Now, I check the info boxes first thing when any dragon hits the Market.
I strongly feel the breeding status of every "Sale" and limited dragon should be clearly and obviously indicated on the Market page. The little info box button is very easy to miss, especially if you don't know to look for it.

kooky panda
10-05-17, 10:40 AM
Sorry guys to confirm, you cannot obtain this dragon from breeding. :(

Niire
10-05-17, 03:58 PM
Ah thanks, FireBallFarm and Kooky. Been awhile since I played. Is it okay if I'm a sad panda for a bit? :p