PDA

View Full Version : Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Pages : [1] 2

MannersMouse
10-03-17, 12:14 PM
Hi all! Firstly, we want to thank you for being awesome and always providing us with feedback on the game. For October and Halloween, we are trying some new and exciting things, so we want to give you some information about the upcoming events.

What new stuff should you look out for? New animals! A new type! Halloween themed events! And last, but certainly not least, two additional grand prizes you can collect: The Sorcerer's Steed and Witch's Familiar!

There is a different way to get each of these two prizes:

Sorcerer's Steed: Throughout the month of October you can get Tricks from participating in events, tournaments, and obtaining the Tricky Gourd decoration. Get enough Tricks and you will unlock the Sorcerer's Steed!

38650 38651

Witch's Familiar:Throughout the month of October you can get Treats from hatching limited time animals, breeding any and all animals, wheel spins, and obtaining the Treat Tower decoration. Get enough Treats and you will unlock the Witch's Familiar!

The Arcane Arbor is a new habitat and the spellbinding home of the Sorcerer's Steed and Witch's Familiar. You can purchase this new habitat for coins in the shop.

I hope you have fun playing this month, and a very happy Halloween to you all!! :D

AppieP
10-03-17, 12:20 PM
Nice to see a staff member from S8 on this forum explaining this. Thanks for that. I almost found it to hard to understand but I know what to do now lol.
Like the new element Spooky. And thanks for the new habitat purchase for coins instead of gems. Another thanks for that.
Let's see how far we all can get to obtain these creatures.

One question about that, do we get more treats for breeding a limited? Or do we get the same amount for it as any other animal.

carolineannlv
10-03-17, 12:23 PM
The Arcane Arbor harbors 4 animals! 4 animal spaces for coins! I finally had a reason for all the coins I've saved up over all my time of playing.

I think this is a really good idea. Although the animal I most want is actually the current limited time to breed 'Candy Horn' which from the moment I saw the adorable thing I knew I wanted. Lets hope I can breed it, which will help me get the familiar. Since I'm a cat person, I'll obviously try for it. ^_^

Destiel0918
10-03-17, 12:25 PM
Seems awesome. I just hope it is actually doable - unlike past few events.

honoroll321
10-03-17, 12:36 PM
These things are hard to get.....not getting my hopes up

littelprincess0313
10-03-17, 12:54 PM
I love the habitat but is it really for a limited time?! This cant be true. I dont have space for a habitat which holds nothing but the new animals which will stay in storage until we get an habitat raise! So could the habitat please be permanent so I can buy it when we finally get expantion? Could a mod please check that? @Elsa?

Eluzyion
10-03-17, 01:02 PM
Scarecrow Treent ghost/nature 15 hours incubation on nest - 15 hour evolution (I think it was 3200 pumpkins)

Harvest Mouse 6 hours on nest earth/nature - 6 hour evolution

Eluzyion
10-03-17, 01:10 PM
Ok I like the scarecrow Treent better now, it floats around like a ghost lol!

Eluzyion
10-03-17, 01:14 PM
I'm not sure I understand all the ways to get the black jackolantarn for the Sorcerer's Steed, I finished the event (individual part) hatched all animals including candy horn, leveled Treent and candy horn to 10 and harvest mouse to 4 and only got 20% on Steed?

I guess this means I have to complete 5 events at 20% each? :/

AppieP
10-03-17, 01:20 PM
I'm not sure I understand all the ways to get the black jackolantarn for the Sorcerer's Steed, I finished the event (individual part) hatched all animals including candy horn, leveled Treent and candy horn to 10 and harvest mouse to 4 and only got 20% on Steed?

Wow you doing creat than. The total are for the hole month for all the events are coming. So you/we need to wait for another to collect more. Thanks for sharing all your info, and made a head start for it.

Destiel0918
10-03-17, 01:20 PM

I guess this means I have to complete 5 events at 20% each? :/

Seems to me that yes...on first page it mentions: tournaments...and eventS.... - so as in plural....We also have 30 days.....so I think it is safe to say....it is only part of it.

Eluzyion
10-03-17, 01:23 PM
Seems to me that yes...on first page it mentions: tournaments...and eventS.... - so as in plural....We also have 30 days.....so I think it is safe to say....it is only part of it.

Thx AppieP and Destiel I knew it added up but 20% was low to me lol for a lot of work!

Pebblemist
10-03-17, 01:38 PM
How are people already so far??? I only have 18 pumpkins for the WE!

Destiel0918
10-03-17, 01:41 PM
How are people already so far??? I only have 18 pumpkins for the WE!

Only way is gems. Speeding up everything.

FlatFoot
10-03-17, 02:05 PM
Wooh! @MannersMouse has been creating some phenomenal animals and events. I'm excited for you all to collect these Spooky type creatures throughout October! Good luck!

JustKay
10-03-17, 02:08 PM
Ok I like the scarecrow Treent better now, it floats around like a ghost lol!

That kinda gave me an idea. Wouldn't it be cool to have the leaderboard trophy for this month be a floating trophy. Doesn't even have to be animated it can just hover above ground instead of sitting on it.

FlatFoot
10-03-17, 02:11 PM
That kinda gave me an idea. Wouldn't it be cool to have the leaderboard trophy for this month be a floating trophy. Doesn't even have to be animated it can just hover above ground instead of sitting on it.

Hmmmm.....

Eluzyion
10-03-17, 02:23 PM

Cool idea! Maybe a witch's broom trophy ;) since they fly of course lol
Or floating cauldron but I like witch broom better haha

OR a crystal ball with a wand floating over it!! Magickal:)

Phoenix406
10-03-17, 03:13 PM
Wooh! @MannersMouse has been creating some phenomenal animals and events. I'm excited for you all to collect these Spooky type creatures throughout October! Good luck!

Hi FlatFoot! Yes, I am quite pleased with the new animals that are coming out, especially that horse with the purple mane. Oh, and the Harvest Mouse is so cute with his litle wheat tail. I also *love* the fall habitat - I keep calling it Fall Farm, but that isn't right. My Toronado is going to *LOVE* life at the fall farm! @mannersmouse

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-03-17, 03:28 PM
This is the quality content I strived for. Better World Events instead of that Tea Party I got invited to...

Callyvitale19
10-03-17, 03:39 PM
Thank you Eluzyion for all your help and for the information that you share with all of us.

Eluzyion
10-03-17, 03:43 PM
Thank you Eluzyion for all your help and for the information that you share with all of us.

You're very welcome, good luck!!

UnicornHeadbutt
10-03-17, 06:07 PM
I just bought the Fall Field habitat and now I would like to get the Arcane Arbor as well, but it says "limit reached" on both the Fall Field and Arcane Arbor. Are we only allowed one or is this some kind of glitch?

Phoenix406
10-03-17, 07:06 PM
I just bought the Fall Field habitat and now I would like to get the Arcane Arbor as well, but it says "limit reached" on both the Fall Field and Arcane Arbor. Are we only allowed one or is this some kind of glitch?

Have you reached the maximum number of habitats, which is 126?

GreytMom
10-03-17, 08:33 PM
@MannersMouse, @Flatfoot, and Team - These animals are spot on and I'm loving the idea of some new events. Thank you all for what's looking to be a great October for us players <3

Now I just have to try to get all of them. I'm traveling for ten full days this month and won't be able to log in much <pout> . I'm certainly going to try though; I already gave my appreciation money to S8 by buying all of the boosts. Speed breeding is the best gem value, but I get too caught up in the moment and go way over budget, so the boosts are the best option for impulsive peeps like me.
And of course when I set up something to breed this morning it's 43 hours. Not complaining since I don't have him yet, but it certainly cuts into my Candy Horn attempts.

@Eluzion, you play any way you want, honey! Thanks for all the hatching times & info. Well appreciate the help you give us!

Personally, I consider my gem spending part of my entertainment budget. To put it in perspective, it costs me $30 just to walk into a two hour movie, not including the cost of popcorn & Snocaps (if you haven't tried mixing them yet, you're missing out). I get many more hours of entertainment from FFS, plus it pays the bills for our awesome designers, so I usually am okay with buying some gems here & there.

Zamom72
10-03-17, 10:55 PM
@MannersMouse, @Flatfoot, and Team - These animals are spot on and I'm loving the idea of some new events. Thank you all for what's looking to be a great October for us players <3

Now I just have to try to get all of them. I'm traveling for ten full days this month and won't be able to log in much <pout> . I'm certainly going to try though; I already gave my appreciation money to S8 by buying all of the boosts. Speed breeding is the best gem value, but I get too caught up in the moment and go way over budget, so the boosts are the best option for impulsive peeps like me.
And of course when I set up something to breed this morning it's 43 hours. Not complaining since I don't have him yet, but it certainly cuts into my Candy Horn attempts.

@Eluzion, you play any way you want, honey! Thanks for all the hatching times & info. Well appreciate the help you give us!

Personally, I consider my gem spending part of my entertainment budget. To put it in perspective, it costs me $30 just to walk into a two hour movie, not including the cost of popcorn & Snocaps (if you haven't tried mixing them yet, you're missing out). I get many more hours of entertainment from FFS, plus it pays the bills for our awesome designers, so I usually am okay with buying some gems here & there.

Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who had a bit of an"impulsive" side when purchasing gems! :-) I just can't resist the sales. Every purchase I say is my last. Hello, my name is zamom72 & I'm a gemaholic.

AppieP
10-04-17, 12:31 AM
Everyone noticed we all getting food for 2nd and realm runes as 3th prize in the community?

carolineannlv
10-04-17, 03:45 AM
Everyone noticed we all getting food for 2nd and realm runes as 3th prize in the community?

Yes. I'm especially happy that we're getting realm runes, can't wait to find out how many. I am not at my habitat cap yet, and I have a lot of them in storage from events I'd like to bring out, but I often don't have enough space to ensure I won't miss out on a new habitat I really love. So, I'm always playing catch up.

The food will be greatly helpful as well, as I often wipe out all of my reserves on LB's and I don't know what the Candy Horn will do before the next SB.

supster50
10-04-17, 04:25 AM
How do we collect tricks and treats. I have 1% on each and I don't know how I got them.

snow7869
10-04-17, 06:00 AM
got my harvest mouse, but it's invisible? Can't see it in his habitat. Anyone else with the same problem? Need help :confused:

carolineannlv
10-04-17, 06:00 AM
Yes. I'm especially happy that we're getting realm runes, can't wait to find out how many. I am not at my habitat cap yet, and I have a lot of them in storage from events I'd like to bring out, but I often don't have enough space to ensure I won't miss out on a new habitat I really love. So, I'm always playing catch up.

The food will be greatly helpful as well, as I often wipe out all of my reserves on LB's and I don't know what the Candy Horn will do before the next SB.

The Admin explains some of this in their post on the first page of this thread. But some of the points you may find are coming from the side bar of tasks on your game. Like hatching animals, or getting a certain amount of pumpkins from the Event. There should be two tasks, which should update each time you reach the current goal in them.

But for a better explanation, see back to the first post.

littelprincess0313
10-04-17, 06:10 AM
At a mod:
Please let me know if the coins habitat is really for a limited time.

willjardell2003
10-04-17, 06:37 AM
All the animals are impressive, the game will never be boring to me :*

AppieP
10-04-17, 08:17 AM
How do we collect tricks and treats. I have 1% on each and I don't know how I got them.

All the info about that you can read on post #1.

Callyvitale19
10-04-17, 09:44 AM
I'm with you Greytmom, like you I appreciate the knowledge Eluzion or anyone else shares on this forum to help the rest of us. I too use these games as entertainment and will buy gems on sale. Thank you Eluzyion

Phoenix406
10-04-17, 09:53 AM
My trick % is at 1%. How do I earn them in the 31 days allotted to this part of the game

That, my friend, is a darn good question and what I am wondering as well.

Phoenix406
10-04-17, 10:08 AM
I'm not feeling really hopeful about obtaining enough golden gourds or whatever for the world event and enough tricks and treats for the steed and the familiar. :(

Eluzyion
10-04-17, 10:22 AM
I talked to a cpl others that also finished event and leveled candy horn, we all got 20% and I think that's max for this event, then it'll add to total in next events through the 31 days in October until we hopefully get to 100% by completing each one. (For sorcerer's steed)

For witches familiar (cat) it continues to add as you get the orange pumpkins breeding/hatching, I'm at 46% on that one so far

julesh11
10-04-17, 10:23 AM
You mentioned a ?wheel spin? for the Witch?s Familiar. What wheel spin? I don?t have one.

AppieP
10-04-17, 10:27 AM
I'm not feeling really hopeful about obtaining enough golden gourds or whatever for the world event and enough tricks and treats for the steed and the familiar. :(

You mentioned a ?wheel spin? for the Witch?s Familiar. What wheel spin? I don?t have one.

The month October isn't over yet, there will be change for getting it. Maby a close call or not even without spending gems. We will see. Also a spinning wheel is coming this month. Yes not at the moment, but it will come. Same as a tourney. Also a opportunitie for collecting

dubeyanup786
10-04-17, 11:15 AM
When tournament start ??

AppieP
10-04-17, 11:25 AM
When tournament start ??

I think (don't hold my on that) Friday the tourney will come to us.

FlatFoot
10-04-17, 11:25 AM
The quest is showing it as 1% because there are so many (20,000) that you must obtain, but they are given out all month. Log in every day and play your best and you'll surely obtain the prizes you work for!

Callyvitale19
10-04-17, 11:45 AM
I did the same thing Eluzyion did, I did speed breeding trying to get candy horn and tried 4 different combos and each I got about 5 or 6 different animals with between 6 to 19 hrs, plus I got the mouse and leveled him up.I also had bought the habitat. Eventually I got the treent and I couldn't tell you how many gems it took because I wasn't counting or even paying attention because I didn't look at the amount of gems I had left after I got treent, I just kept breeding trying for candy horn. Eventually I quit and resumed breeding this morning and I finally got candy horn with Hottweiler and Halloweasel. There is no real answer to how many gems it takes

Silverrain1
10-04-17, 12:02 PM
Why isn't the scarecrow trent a living wood creature?

Silverrain1
10-04-17, 12:05 PM

Unfortunately, u can only get 126 habitats and I'm not sure if or when this will increase as no one is saying anything....iv been fully maxed for a long time but it means I can save gems and not have to buy more!

Silverrain1
10-04-17, 12:08 PM

Yes and I'm not happy about the runes! With 382 runes in storage and no expansions in sight, what is the point?

I know u can't please everyone and so many people need runes so I hope u can all reach them.

nightdrop913
10-04-17, 12:57 PM
When will we be able to expand past 126 habitats? Seems like wld have to start deleting hard earned animals!..especially if people have to spend money to buy gems to get them!

Callyvitale19
10-04-17, 01:59 PM
When will we be able to expand past 126 habitats? Seems like wld have to start deleting hard earned animals!..especially if people have to spend money to buy gems to get them!I'm with you, this last habitat I bought for this event was my 126th and I really don't know what will happen. I'm truly concerned about this problem. Can a moderator please address this problem and let us know what the devs have planned? Thanks

JustKay
10-04-17, 02:08 PM
Why isn't the scarecrow trent a living wood creature?

I thought the same, but I suspect that this is because an animal can only have one special type so that u will always be able to hatch it into a home. This caters for the situation where someone keeps the egg in storage and then doesn't buy the special habitat while it is still available, and also hasn't expanded to the treent habitat.

It's a shame really since they could get around this just by keeping all habitats in the market, including the treent one. The treent nature type pairing doesn't actually give much fighting advantage since treent is strong against crystal but nature is weak against crystal so they cancel out. They already gave us cherry treent. Would have been nice to put similar design animals together, esp since I really like both designs

Silverrain1
10-04-17, 02:27 PM
I thought the same, but I suspect that this is because an animal can only have one special type so that u will always be able to hatch it into a home. This caters for the situation where someone keeps the egg in storage and then doesn't buy the special habitat while it is still available, and also hasn't expanded to the treent habitat.

It's a shame really since they could get around this just by keeping all habitats in the market, including the treent one. The treent nature type pairing doesn't actually give much fighting advantage since treent is strong against crystal but nature is weak against crystal so they cancel out. They already gave us cherry treent. Would have been nice to put similar design animals together, esp since I really like both designs

Hmmm, I get what you are saying. But I think they should have called it something else then as I would automatically assume it was a Trent

Destiel0918
10-04-17, 03:30 PM
Hmmm, I get what you are saying. But I think they should have called it something else then as I would automatically assume it was a Trent

Well...since it is Halloween event - you just got tricked into thinking it is treent:D

Lisa0107
10-04-17, 03:49 PM
The quest is showing it as 1% because there are so many (20,000) that you must obtain, but they are given out all month. Log in every day and play your best and you'll surely obtain the prizes you work for!

My goal shows I need 4000 tricks to get the steed. Where do u see it's 20000?

Eluzyion
10-04-17, 03:50 PM

Now it's the ghost of a Treent so the Tree element turned Ghost hehe (it floats around like ghost too) now I'm seeing a lot of testing on ghost strength/weaknesses! Lol

Eluzyion
10-04-17, 03:54 PM

4000 gets you 20% of the goal, he's giving you the total of 20,000 for a total of all October events combined to work on it through the 31 days. So completing this event gets you 1 part of the goal. (Not speaking for flatfoot, just guessing because all ppl that finished this quest are at 20% the next 4-5 events will add to the total)

Eluzyion
10-04-17, 03:56 PM

Thank you for the total amt needed, I hope that if I miss one event (being on vacation) that there are enough to make up for it, I really want Sorcerer's Steed! :)

Lisa0107
10-04-17, 03:58 PM
I just looked again and it actually says 4000 gems to complete it, not tricks. I just assumed the ratio was 1 gem to 1 pumpkin but I must have been wrong. Where do u see 20000? That almost seems impossible 😭

Eluzyion
10-04-17, 04:02 PM
I just looked again and it actually says 4000 gems to complete it, not tricks. I just assumed the ratio was 1 gem to 1 pumpkin but I must have been wrong. Where do u see 20000? That almost seems impossible ��

That is correct, 4000 to complete this event which is part one 20% of monthly goal..if there are 5 total events each giving 4000 that would accumulate to make 100% there could be more or less with larger points attached I'm giving an example, I'm not a dev like Flatfoot so I don't know what's coming :)

Phoenix406
10-04-17, 04:55 PM
Oh, I see, so the number of gems required to buy the Steed and the Familiar decrease as you acquire more tricks or treats. That is so interesting because that is exactly what I was going to suggest for the Tidesdale. I think that the price to purchase the Tidesdale should go down as you accumulate more wins in the battle arena. I'm never going to win, but if it got down to where I could buy it for around 400 gems or less, I would do that.

Phoenix406
10-04-17, 05:03 PM
I'm with you, this last habitat I bought for this event was my 126th and I really don't know what will happen. I'm truly concerned about this problem. Can a moderator please address this problem and let us know what the devs have planned? Thanks

I don't want to start any drama, but the people in the Dragon Story forum have been begging for more land and habitats for a very long time, it seems, and the response has basically been that it is going to take them a lot of time and testing before they can increase the limits. Some people have actually become quite feisty about it, said some bad things, and got banned. I assume that they won't get to the Fantasy Forest Story habitat increase before they do DS as I believe that DS has many more players. I really hope that they get around to this *soon*. I am right about 100 habitats, so I am quickly reaching the limit. They release a new habitat with every event, which used to be every 10 days, but now the events are only 7 days and they have introduced 2 new habitats this time. So in order to keep up, I really need enough runes to expand a minimum of 4 times per month and space to do so.

mutley00
10-04-17, 05:34 PM
got my harvest mouse, but it's invisible? Can't see it in his habitat. Anyone else with the same problem? Need help :confused:

Nowhere near Harvest Mouse yet. - How many points does it need??

mysticalfairy320
10-04-17, 07:31 PM
Thanks 4 not addressing the habitat issue, we would like to know if u could at least give us storage that would help us save habitats we spent gems on instead of selling them to buy new habitats I feel like the only crazy person who sells duplicate gem habitats because they want new ones.....

dubeyanup786
10-04-17, 09:37 PM
In comunity prize how many runes and food thier ??

missKristel
10-04-17, 09:56 PM
Didn't we all agree last time that 2000 points to open the the community prices is ridiculous? Because I'm not sure S8 got the memo. This event also last for 7 days...

I really want that pumpkin cat but I didn't see how I'll be able to get it in this event.

Also, there is no specific topic yet for this World Event right?

luna2cute
10-05-17, 12:48 AM
I also think that 2000 to get to the community prize is quite difficult in the time allowed. Special events aren’t fun if we have no chance to obtain the prizes without spending lots of gems whinch we may not have available.

:(

Silverrain1
10-05-17, 06:55 AM
Thanks 4 not addressing the habitat issue, we would like to know if u could at least give us storage that would help us save habitats we spent gems on instead of selling them to buy new habitats I feel like the only crazy person who sells duplicate gem habitats because they want new ones.....

I know what u mean. The silence is awful. I don't think it's to hard to atleadt acknowledge that they heard us. I refuse to sell habitats I bought with gems, and I see if I can delete any other ones like the 3 creature specialist habitats like the dead one etc so I'm going to have to have a look and see if I can fit the new habitats in or just throw in the towel and refuse to buy it.

Silverrain1
10-05-17, 06:57 AM
I also think that 2000 to get to the community prize is quite difficult in the time allowed. Special events aren’t fun if we have no chance to obtain the prizes without spending lots of gems whinch we may not have available.

:(

Your right, way to high. I'm not sure I like the cat and I really don't care about runes but I want the food!

mommashelley87
10-05-17, 07:25 AM
Harvet mouse is 1600 points

Zamom72
10-05-17, 07:49 AM
Oh my goodness! So many Hotweilers followed by too many Armodillows. Now I have a 15 hr fail breeding w/Sir Barkthur & Persian Leopard. Any ideas?

I hope I'make not speaking out of turn on the whole habitat issue, but I read some interesting info over on the Fashion Story boards. Please excuse me if this is old news as I'm new to the boards. Anyway, folks were mentioning that there hadn't been any updates in quite a while. Word came down that there were layoffs at S8 (this could be going back a year. I don't recall the date.) They said the game was continuing, but to be patient when waiting for upates. I assume FF has been more of a priority as I've seen more updates here than there.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-05-17, 08:22 AM
3200 for the treent? No way!! 1600 is acceptable with this time period but 2,000? 3200? Such a challenge!

Pyongyang Forest Story.

Destiel0918
10-05-17, 08:53 AM
3200 for the treent? No way!! 1600 is acceptable with this time period but 2,000? 3200? Such a challenge!

Pyongyang Forest Story.

WHAT? This is impossible then! We have only 7 days total to reach it - are they out of their minds?

gramland
10-05-17, 08:55 AM
Same here, invisible Harvest Mouse after it came out of evolution flower. Tried forced closing game but it did not work. Is this a glitch?

poofyena
10-05-17, 09:45 AM

Pyongyang Forest Story.

Oh dear. I really like these animals but no way am I going to be able to reach that. S8 are surely having a joke at our expense. I'm only on 475 points. Considering how many failed to complete the last WE with ten days.
I refuse to be cornered into spending gems for this. I was about to buy some to do speed breeding for the candy horn but if this is the way October's going to go ill not bother.
I hope I can at least reach the pumpkin cat.

Destiel0918
10-05-17, 09:51 AM
Oh dear. I really like these animals but no way am I going to be able to reach that. S8 are surely having a joke at our expense. I'm only on 475 points. Considering how many failed to complete the last WE with ten days.
I refuse to be cornered into spending gems for this. I was about to buy some to do speed breeding for the candy horn but if this is the way October's going to go ill not bother.
I hope I can at least reach the pumpkin cat.

Same...first time ever I thought i may use some gems to speed up breeding for Candy horn - and perhaps finish event...but then I saw the needed amount and just gave up. They have ruined world events completely. The amounts are too high - especially for 7 days.

Maheks
10-05-17, 09:55 AM
Same...first time ever I thought i may use some gems to speed up breeding for Candy horn - and perhaps finish event...but then I saw the needed amount and just gave up. They have ruined world events completely. The amounts are too high - especially for 7 days.

It's all about spending money and using gems. Wish I didn't. But read that so many people did speed breeding and got a Candy Horn so thought it might work for me but still no Candy Horn. Just 250 gems short...

AppieP
10-05-17, 09:56 AM
Nowhere near Harvest Mouse yet. - How many points does it need??

I believe it was 1300

Destiel0918
10-05-17, 09:56 AM
I believe it was 1300

No, Harvest Mouse is 1600.

AppieP
10-05-17, 09:58 AM
No, Harvest Mouse is 1600.

Ok thanks:o

kropczynka82
10-05-17, 10:18 AM
Maheks, which animals did you use to have 8hrs?

missKristel
10-05-17, 10:19 AM
I'll probably only get the Harvest Mouse at the end. Already looking forward to the Storybook! :D

gramland
10-05-17, 11:41 AM
Did you get the problem fixed?. If so how?. Thanks.

kooky panda
10-05-17, 01:09 PM
I will report this over.

[S8] Chunk
10-05-17, 01:41 PM
Same here, invisible Harvest Mouse after it came out of evolution flower. Tried forced closing game but it did not work. Is this a glitch?

Hey all!

We have resolved this issue! You may need to restart your app to see the changes. :D

gramland
10-05-17, 01:52 PM
Chunk;1457964']Hey all!

We have resolved this issue! You may need to restart your app to see the changes. :D

Thank You Chunk, my Harvest Mouse is now home in its habitat!!

Silverrain1
10-05-17, 03:46 PM
Am I missing something? Why does the pop up show a picture of the cat and horse with a caption that says collect parts to craft your favourite? That to me makes it seem like we can only get one or the other

Phoenix406
10-05-17, 03:57 PM
Am I missing something? Why does the pop up show a picture of the cat and horse with a caption that says collect parts to craft your favourite? That to me makes it seem like we can only get one or the other

S8 probably just isn't that good at creating communication messages. They need a communications manager to handle this stuff. The way it is written, it does seem as if you can only get one or the other, from the in game play it appears that we can get both.

Destiel0918
10-05-17, 03:57 PM

it says that. But they also mentioned somewhere- or both, if you are lucky. Both should be possible - well...as possible as it is with this impossible world event.

Phoenix406
10-05-17, 04:06 PM
I've tried all the combo's that everyone's been kind enough to suggest armordillo and persian leopard, Persian leopard and king barkthur, starmodillo and Persian leopard, I've even tried art nouveau horse with rocking horse and crystal unicorn with different earth and fire animals. Like I mentioned I've used all different combo's and speed bred using over 250 gems but no luck.
Will keep trying as we've got a few days left still. Hope you have better luck then me

NO luck for me, either, and I have 2 accounts. I haven't done any speed breeding, though. I guess I will have to break down and do some, both so that I can try for the Candy Horn and also in order to have a chance in Hades of getting any of the prizes. This is pretty ridiculous: 7 day event and 2000 Golden Gourds needed just to open community prize (1600 just to get the mouse, and I'm not sure how many for Treent critter). Playing normally, which means constantly growing crops around the clock, breeding around the clock, hatching from 2 nests around the clock, and evolving 1 animal around the clock is only netting me around 200 points per day, so at the end of the event, I would only have 1400 - not enough for the mouse, the community prizes, or the Treent. When I started playing a year ago you absolutely did *not* *Have* to spend gems to get the prizes. Now you do. I understand that S8 needs to make money, but is this the best way to do it? I don't know. I'm kind of all or nothing: I want to eventually have *all* the animals. When I can't even get the new ones as they are released, it kind of takes away some of my motivation.

Different topic but still on the subject of cost - they used to do wonderful Rune packages once a month for $14.99 - you got coins, 75 runes, and an animal - usually an older animal that is no longer breedable. Now they offer 75 Runes, a breedable, permanent animal, and coins for $29.99. No freaking way! I would buy 2 - 3 of the cheaper packages at a time, so they made the same amount of money if not more than on these new packages. Other rune package right now is $24.99 for a piddly amount of food, 25 runes, and (admittedly) a pretty cute animal that can't be bred. Still not worth it. It just keeps getting more and more expensive to play and try to keep up. This makes me both sad and angry. I started out very excited and hopeful about the new October animals and events, but once I sat down and did the math, I wasn't so excited any more. Doesn't S8 want us to be happy and excited to play the game?

wendietje
10-05-17, 04:13 PM
I got the Candy Horn on my first try!!!

King Barkthur and Persian Leopard = 8 hours!!

I've been trying with those 2 for several times now but no luck

I hate this! I never have luck breeding limited animals so i already know i'm not going to get enough items to get the steed or that other one... i'm dissapointed 😔

And then i'm even not mentioning the fact that we need 2000 (ridicalous!!!!) Points to open the community prizes. Previous event we needed that too or even more and at the end off the event i wasn't even close!
Don't have enough gems to buy second nest wich comes in handy with this kind off events ... i was almost there and lost mysterieusly around 40 gems to i don't even know what, so that sucks.

Sooooo ... i'm playing but i'm not playing with any joy

Maheks
10-05-17, 05:03 PM
NO luck for me, either, and I have 2 accounts. I haven't done any speed breeding, though. I guess I will have to break down and do some, both so that I can try for the Candy Horn and also in order to have a chance in Hades of getting any of the prizes. This is pretty ridiculous: 7 day event and 2000 Golden Gourds needed just to open community prize (1600 just to get the mouse, and I'm not sure how many for Treent critter). Playing normally, which means constantly growing crops around the clock, breeding around the clock, hatching from 2 nests around the clock, and evolving 1 animal around the clock is only netting me around 200 points per day, so at the end of the event, I would only have 1400 - not enough for the mouse, the community prizes, or the Treent. When I started playing a year ago you absolutely did *not* *Have* to spend gems to get the prizes. Now you do. I understand that S8 needs to make money, but is this the best way to do it? I don't know. I'm kind of all or nothing: I want to eventually have *all* the animals. When I can't even get the new ones as they are released, it kind of takes away some of my motivation.

Different topic but still on the subject of cost - they used to do wonderful Rune packages once a month for $14.99 - you got coins, 75 runes, and an animal - usually an older animal that is no longer breedable. Now they offer 75 Runes, a breedable, permanent animal, and coins for $29.99. No freaking way! I would buy 2 - 3 of the cheaper packages at a time, so they made the same amount of money if not more than on these new packages. Other rune package right now is $24.99 for a piddly amount of food, 25 runes, and (admittedly) a pretty cute animal that can't be bred. Still not worth it. It just keeps getting more and more expensive to play and try to keep up. This makes me both sad and angry. I started out very excited and hopeful about the new October animals and events, but once I sat down and did the math, I wasn't so excited any more. Doesn't S8 want us to be happy and excited to play the game?

Same with me, just like you I'm breeding hatching around the clock, I've got two nest too. I'm evolving. I even did speed breeding and hatching and I'm wondering if I'll get the mouse. I really want the candy horn but after using 250+ gems wondering if I'll be able to breed the candy horn normally. If not can't move forward and get the new October animals.

Phoenix406
10-05-17, 08:14 PM
Do we know how much food and how many Runes we can get from the community prizes? And how far along is the community toward obtaining the prizes? I need to decide if it's worth spending about 600 gems to unlock community prizes and get Harvest Mouse. Thank you!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-05-17, 08:22 PM
We need 640 pumpkins right now, then another 640 tomorrow if we want to get Scarecrow Treent. I do not like where this game is going. Dragon Story 2.0. This is why I hate Dragon Story. The worst is coming. Ayayay.

AppieP
10-05-17, 08:40 PM
So if am not mistaken, if we don't have complete this event after 7 days we are not going to be purchase all the other creatures. For this event we need to have 20% including breeding and hatching the Candy Horn. If not October playing useless.

Destiel0918
10-05-17, 09:04 PM
So if am not mistaken, if we don't have complete this event after 7 days we are not going to be purchase all the other creatures. For this event we need to have 20% including breeding and hatching the Candy Horn. If not October playing useless.

Agreed. I understand it the same way. This event is impossible - not without spending ridiculous amount of gems. And it is only 1/5 of final goal. If other 4 are as brutal as this - I feel so unmotivated, that I rather just give up on those animals....and don't even bother to try.

The Tea Party was brutal - but this....this is even worse....same goals in 7 days....We would need over 500 per day to finish. - So it is impossible.

NazKat
10-06-17, 12:50 AM
We need 640 pumpkins right now, then another 640 tomorrow if we want to get Scarecrow Treent. I do not like where this game is going. Dragon Story 2.0. This is why I hate Dragon Story. The worst is coming. Ayayay.

Oh well! I only have 350 pumpkins so no way am I ***a finish. I love these animals as well. I can't get that candy horn either. I stopped playing dragon story ages ago too. Why are they making it so hard? Good luck everyone, thanks so much again for all your advice and info :) :)

MystiqueRealm
10-06-17, 01:34 AM
I quit dragon story for things like this, why are they copying that game into this one? There's a reason people choose what they want to play and the majority here sure sounds like they prefer FFS I've heard a lot of ex DS players come here. S8 STOP IT please! We can get the same animals the old way SB LB WE and tournaments, we don't want parts to craft we don't need a 3rd battle area, focus on expanding maps and increasing habitats and a storage so we can play in the future and not see an END game, think longevity not gimmicks the players don't even want

littelprincess0313
10-06-17, 11:42 AM
So my opinion: I was really excited about the new animals - although no space but no one seems to care - but after 3 days Im pretty disappointed: spent 300 gems on speed breed - i think im gonna stop now and just buy the sheep - normally I would never do that but I love the horse and the cat. But I wont try for the scarecrow I wanted to try for it, but Im not willing to spend gems on the sheep and the last individual price another WE I wont finish. 3200 points for 7 days S8 is getting more unrealistic from event to event.
On a side note I didnt breed a new limited animal since the valentines day animals. Pretty sad -.-
And 2000 points to unlock the community prizes again?! These people are reading the forum so why do they never listen?! Same goes for the needed expantions.
At last Im gonna ask again if the coins habitat is really limited - I really think this is a question someone could answer?!

Phoenix406
10-06-17, 11:47 AM
Again, does anyone know how many runes are the final community prize? And is the community anywhere close to unlocking the 2nd or 3rd community prizes?

Callyvitale19
10-06-17, 12:50 PM
I was just perusing thru the different posts and I realized all comments when it comes to Storm 8 that they are all negative. Not one player has given kudos to S8 on a great game. This event is extremely hard and it's going to take all month to complete to get the big prize.

alyssafriends
10-06-17, 01:01 PM
Again, does anyone know how many runes are the final community prize? And is the community anywhere close to unlocking the 2nd or 3rd community prizes?

No idea how many runes are in the final prize but the community has really just started the second prize (apples).

Phoenix406
10-06-17, 01:10 PM
No idea how many runes are in the final prize but the community has really just started the second prize (apples).

Thank you!

Silverrain1
10-06-17, 01:14 PM
No where near community prizes yet!

MannersMouse
10-06-17, 01:52 PM
So my opinion: I was really excited about the new animals - although no space but no one seems to care - but after 3 days Im pretty disappointed: spent 300 gems on speed breed - i think im gonna stop now and just buy the sheep - normally I would never do that but I love the horse and the cat. But I wont try for the scarecrow I wanted to try for it, but Im not willing to spend gems on the sheep and the last individual price another WE I wont finish. 3200 points for 7 days S8 is getting more unrealistic from event to event.
On a side note I didnt breed a new limited animal since the valentines day animals. Pretty sad -.-
And 2000 points to unlock the community prizes again?! These people are reading the forum so why do they never listen?! Same goes for the needed expantions.
At last Im gonna ask again if the coins habitat is really limited - I really think this is a question someone could answer?!

Hello! I've noticed a few players asking if the Arcane Arbor habitat would remain in the store, so I wanted to respond. We're updating the featuring so the habitat will remain in the shop and purchasable after the October events end. Hope this helps!

mysticalfairy320
10-06-17, 02:33 PM
I had 2 deadwing habits for adult form & baby form I deleted those habitats but now the animals are scattered in different habitats and don't look the same. I also deleted the habitats i paid gems for that I had duplicates of hoping one day I can buy them back. We won some in the leader board so my next strategy is to delete dups of those and one day put them back. It is just stressful. Why don't they want my money??? I want to buy more!!!! Is this is God's way of saying i need to cut back....?! Lol

Phoenix406
10-06-17, 02:56 PM
So I'm driving myself nuts because I now have 2 FFS accounts. I do not feel the need to have the exact same animals on both accounts, although it would be nice. I am really having a hard time deciding which one I want to do some speed breeding to get Candy Horn and/or which one I might want to buy a Value Pack for in order to get more gourds and either the dashing Prince Charring or the adorable Hipppopo-a-Gold. Does anyone with multiple accounts have any insight or advice? I guess I should choose to focus my efforts on one or another so that I can ultimately have enough Tricks and Treats at the end to get the Steed and the Familiar. I kind of want to split my efforts, though, and try to get Candy Horn on one and then buy a value pack on the other. Ugh, decisions!

Callyvitale19
10-06-17, 03:20 PM
I had 2 deadwing habits for adult form & baby form I deleted those habitats but now the animals are scattered in different habitats and don't look the same. I also deleted the habitats i paid gems for that I had duplicates of hoping one day I can buy them back. We won some in the leader board so my next strategy is to delete dups of those and one day put them back. It is just stressful. Why don't they want my money??? I want to buy more!!!! Is this is God's way of saying i need to cut back....?! LolI agree. If they won't give us more habitats then at least give us animal storage. That way we could put common animals in storage and sell all of our coin purchased habitats so we can continue buying gem habitats for upcoming events. That would be a win win for S8 and the players as well.

Destiel0918
10-06-17, 03:24 PM
I agree. If they won't give us more habitats then at least give us animal storage. That way we could put common animals in storage and sell all of our coin purchased habitats so we can continue buying gem habitats for upcoming events. That would be a win win for S8 and the players as well.

It would be also nice to get opportunity to storage habitats.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-06-17, 03:24 PM
I was just perusing thru the different posts and I realized all comments when it comes to Storm 8 that they are all negative. Not one player has given kudos to S8 on a great game. This event is extremely hard and it's going to take all month to complete to get the big prize.

I have noticed that too and I feel bad because it really is a great game, but this is just too crazy and they should tone it down a notch, or I guess a ton. This month is coming down to be one of the best with all the addition of new and exciting animals but they are too hard to complete in just a month.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-06-17, 03:25 PM
I agree. If they won't give us more habitats then at least give us animal storage. That way we could put common animals in storage and sell all of our coin purchased habitats so we can continue buying gem habitats for upcoming events. That would be a win win for S8 and the players as well.

I really want to put animals in storage too... like a hibernation cave. If it’s gems i’m down (not 1,000 though)

Callyvitale19
10-06-17, 03:49 PM
I really want to put animals in storage too... like a hibernation cave. If it’s gems i’m down (not 1,000 though)
I'm only allowed 2 more habitats and I probably won't be able to finish this month long event. Leaving any animals unhatched in storage is an idea but If I have to level up any animals then I have a problem. I don't mind paying for storage space for hatched and animals that have been leveled up as well but with coins preferably.

cherrycastleorchard
10-06-17, 06:07 PM
Hello! I've noticed a few players asking if the Arcane Arbor habitat would remain in the store, so I wanted to respond. We're updating the featuring so the habitat will remain in the shop and purchasable after the October events end. Hope this helps!

Why was only part of this post replied to? No one ever tells us about habitat limits or expansions or listens when we tell them the goals are set too high except for the rich players.

missKristel
10-06-17, 10:39 PM

Why was only part of this post replied to? No one ever tells us about habitat limits or expansions or listens when we tell them the goals are set too high except for the rich players.

I agree with you. I'd also like to know why each event is getting harder/more difficult.
If they'd just tell is why then we might not speculate so much and hate so much on S8.

HappyHeartBakery
10-07-17, 06:19 AM

What a logical idea.
Is anyone listening?????

HappyHeartBakery
10-07-17, 06:24 AM
Oh my goodness! So many Hotweilers followed by too many Armodillows. Now I have a 15 hr fail breeding w/Sir Barkthur & Persian Leopard. Any ideas?

I hope I'make not speaking out of turn on the whole habitat issue, but I read some interesting info over on the Fashion Story boards. Please excuse me if this is old news as I'm new to the boards. Anyway, folks were mentioning that there hadn't been any updates in quite a while. Word came down that there were layoffs at S8 (this could be going back a year. I don't recall the date.) They said the game was continuing, but to be patient when waiting for upates. I assume FF has been more of a priority as I've seen more updates here than there.

No worries on speaking out of turn.
This has been discussed on the forum. I do believe many of us are aware of the layoffs.
Its funny - you enjoy the game, you plug along playing away and you don't realize the legitimacy to the many concerns/complaints until you hit the roadblock yourself (which we all eventually do). Here's hoping for miracles, better planning/management. Good luck to all. Not sure how much longer I will be here :(

honoroll321
10-07-17, 07:48 AM
I dont think I will ever get any of these so sad but I guess one can try. this app is kind of hard r u sure it is for children. Like it's a kids game that's really hard like yeah.

Alohatami
10-07-17, 10:10 AM
Just stopping by looking for someone to commiserate with. I currently have 745 points in the community event. Given the time that's left, I don't think I'll make even the 1600 points for the mouse. I have yet to breed a Sugary Sheep, though I have been trying since the beginning (another 14 hour fail is on my nest right now). Additionally, I only have 2% towards the Familiar, and 5% towards the Steed. Since 9.7% of the 31 days has passed already, those percentages aren't looking very good either. :( And I have been playing as much as possible given my work and family commitments. Someone commented earlier in this thread that they thought this was supposed to be a game for kids, and that it is much too hard for them. I don't think this game is meant for kids at all. Kids generally aren't in a position to buy/spend gems; this game is, in my very humble opinion, very obviously directed at adult gem spenders.

dubeyanup786
10-07-17, 10:27 AM
This event like mission impossible 😂😂😂

UnicornHeadbutt
10-07-17, 10:29 AM
Have you reached the maximum number of habitats, which is 126?

Wow yes I have. Why didn't I think of that? I'm gonna need more space for my animals soon...

Caristalyc
10-07-17, 10:37 AM
I'm only allowed 2 more habitats and I probably won't be able to finish this month long event. Leaving any animals unhatched in storage is an idea but If I have to level up any animals then I have a problem. I don't mind paying for storage space for hatched and animals that have been leveled up as well but with coins preferably.

Have you put out any habitats you have in storage, won through events? I?m out of land now, although I have managed to put out 7 habitats over limit of 126

poofyena
10-07-17, 11:52 AM
I love this game. I really do, s8 made a wonderful, entertaining and fun game that has been a constant companion for a long time. It's persuaded me to part with money. Kept me distracted through tough times and amused me. Something no other game has done.
But now it seems they are determined to slowly rip the game apart. Unless I want to spend 100s of euro a months events have slowly become impossible

October is my favorite month and I adore Halloween. I'm so disheartened the events have started off so difficult and I fear that's a taste of what's to come for the rest of the month. Many players have no space. Many of us struggle with rollbacks and crashing. I can't justify the ever rising price tag for this game.
Had this event been achievable with normal play and had I needed gems eventually for the steed and cat I'd have paid. Not now. I'll probably keep playing but I've lost all enjoyment.

Destiel0918
10-07-17, 12:12 PM
I love this game. I really do, s8 made a wonderful, entertaining and fun game that has been a constant companion for a long time. It's persuaded me to part with money. Kept me distracted through tough times and amused me. Something no other game has done.
But now it seems they are determined to slowly rip the game apart. Unless I want to spend 100s of euro a months events have slowly become impossible

October is my favorite month and I adore Halloween. I'm so disheartened the events have started off so difficult and I fear that's a taste of what's to come for the rest of the month. Many players have no space. Many of us struggle with rollbacks and crashing. I can't justify the ever rising price tag for this game.
Had this event been achievable with normal play and had I needed gems eventually for the steed and cat I'd have paid. Not now. I'll probably keep playing but I've lost all enjoyment.

Same. I would have thought buying gems time-to time, to speed something....or habitats ...but seeing as they have started to make past few events. I just give up in the start and then don't even consider buying gems. Since this is full time october event you need to complete all 4-5 events to get enough for Grand prizes - and even 1/5 is IMPOSSIBLE. Then they will lose even more people...since if one event is AS impossible - but I fear the next 4 will be as tough. Meaning - most will give up after losing even one event, since they likely will never make it to the grand prize.

Callyvitale19
10-07-17, 12:45 PM
Have you put out any habitats you have in storage, won through events? I?m out of land now, although I have managed to put out 7 habitats over limit of 126I do have a few in storage and once I've reached my 126 I'll have to see if I can use the ones in storage. It makes no sense to me that S8 won't allow me to buy habitats for gems and store them until they increase the number of habitats we are allowed. Hopefully they read the comments and suggestions that are available to them on this forum. From what I've read on this forum Fantasy Forest isn't the only S8 game having this problem.

jetghostwife
10-07-17, 02:44 PM
I think I’m done......it’s not fun anymore......

AppieP
10-07-17, 02:55 PM
I think I’m done......it’s not fun anymore......

If I'm not completing this WE, the first of all that come this month, I feel the same. Some did breed the Candy Horn and still struggling to finishing. I'm not even have the Candy Horn.

MystiqueRealm
10-07-17, 03:14 PM
If I'm not completing this WE, the first of all that come this month, I feel the same. Some did breed the Candy Horn and still struggling to finishing. I'm not even have the Candy Horn.

I got candy horn but still struggling, my next mission to get blk pumpkins is get halfway between milestone 4 & 5, 4 is 1600 5 is 3200, so I need to get to 2400 to make it and just over the 1600 so yea too much, I hoped candy horn would've helped more. Very disappointing

mysticalfairy320
10-07-17, 07:24 PM
I've spent over 2,400 to get the candy corn sheep but had no luck at least I finished the community event, still trying with no luck going to have to buy it soon at this rate...

mysticalfairy320
10-07-17, 07:35 PM

I don't know why you cannot comment on land expansion, even if it won't happen until December at least could we know why, I cannot delete much more animals and love the ones you just brought out but I'm running out of space. I have so many animals in storage that I want to put out but cant, please respond :)

Phoenix406
10-07-17, 08:44 PM

Same. 🙁

Silverrain1
10-07-17, 09:11 PM
I'm getting board. There's no progression for me anymore. Can't expand and place more habitats, so can't take animals out of storage. I try for the new animals that come out and some of them I really want but I don't really care when I don't get them because the less I get, the longer my available space will last for. Some I do get and I'm happy as it's an achievement but it takes up valuable space. I'm missing so many habitats now and animals and I used to purchase at least one of each new habitat that came out.
I'm doing the world event and I'm gathering away with poor progression since it's so hard (I don't want easy but I want achievable!) and I almost have the mouse which will stay in storage and will see what happens with scarecrow, but regardless, that will b in storage to! Why try so hard for animals I can't display proudly! Which then means I don't need the new habitat - not that I can place it anyway!
I really love this game and it's the only one that I still play after l this time and happily spend money on it, but the temptation to delete is now huge!

NazKat
10-08-17, 12:56 AM
Well can't breed the cany horn. I'm getting everything under the sun except that animal. All these 19 hour and 15 hr fails are long. Guess they're giving we points, but still only on 940! :( Such a shame, I've been playing since game came out, even with all the crashes. Might not bother now if all events going to be hard.

AppieP
10-08-17, 01:34 AM
I've spent over 2,400 to get the candy corn sheep but had no luck at least I finished the community event, still trying with no luck going to have to buy it soon at this rate...

Because you made it to the community do you already know how much we get for 2nd and/or 3th community price? I mean the food and runes. I'm wondering if it's worth it to spent gems for it.

DirkDragon
10-08-17, 01:36 AM
Well I got so many armadillos I could open a barbecue joint. I could have a course of rack of smoked rampage, and for all the little ones out there free vocamel rides. And lastly free hottweilers puppy's for all.

BIG LOL ! Love it!

NazKat
10-08-17, 05:10 AM
I remember world events from the beginning you used to get 4 animals plus habitat. Individual prizes started at 25 points and community unlocked at 600. Max for individual was around 3000 ish but people would still achieve 3/4 animals and habitat. They were enjoyable and doable with a bit of effort. Not like now, if we stay awake 24/7 for 7 days would we be able to finish this one?

willjardell2003
10-08-17, 05:16 AM
It's very hard to reach 1600 points for the mouse too :(((((( even if I had the candy horn, it's still difficult to have the mouse, I only have 750 points :(( some great players in this game haben't got that candy horn too, so I definitely can't get it :(

Pebblemist
10-08-17, 05:41 AM
I would need to double my points in the next few days just to get the mouse. Can I please just get the Candy Horn already!?

Silverrain1
10-08-17, 08:22 AM
The candy horn just doesn't want to come see me (sad sad sad face)
Iv had countless everything else! Even done a little speed breeding but still nothing so now what lol? Not opened the community yet either. I will definitely get the mouse, dnt no about the scarecrow. But the mouse will have plenty of friends.....in storage.

mraguia
10-08-17, 08:47 AM
Just trying to force people into buying gems. Just gonna drive people away.

Callyvitale19
10-08-17, 08:50 AM
I don't know why you cannot comment on land expansion, even if it won't happen until December at least could we know why, I cannot delete much more animals and love the ones you just brought out but I'm running out of space. I have so many animals in storage that I want to put out but cant, please respond :)I wish that they would also comment on land and habitat expansion but they won't. Sometimes silence can speak volumes.

Destiel0918
10-08-17, 09:23 AM
I gave up on this . No candy horn ( luckily I don't like any of this events animals - tired to make it only for the horse and Cat....) Not worth any gems since likely will spend enormous amounts on stupid armadillos.

poofyena
10-08-17, 10:00 AM
Still no candy horn here either. I don't think it's a good move on s8 part to make this animal so hard to get this early on in event, especially as WE is short three days already. Seems to have frustrated a lot of players.
I might reach the mouse without candy horn but no way I'm reaching community prizes let alone scarecrow.

torfhoeken3
10-08-17, 11:22 AM
Second community prize is in, not sure how munch food it was, though. We are at 49M on the community prize and need 125.4M for the runes - seems impossible in just two more days... with how hard it is to get candy horn (still not in sight despite plenty speed breeding) and the linked other October animal(s) starting to dislike this game :(

mysticalfairy320
10-08-17, 11:51 AM
Because you made it to the community do you already know how much we get for 2nd and/or 3th community price? I mean the food and runes. I'm wondering if it's worth it to spent gems for it.

I'm sorry I dont even remember what apples it gave me all I'm thinking about is trying to get the candy corn sheep, here is what it shows it doesn't tell u how many runes-38904

gramland
10-08-17, 11:53 AM
I received the second community prize this morning. I did not get a pop up it was just there so I'm not sure of the amount. But my guess is it was around 30,000 apples looking at my total amount of apples. But I'm not really sure.

Destiel0918
10-08-17, 01:37 PM
I?m getting really frustrated with trying to breed a Candy Horn. Nothing but Hottweilers and Armodillos. I don?t understand why some players have had success breeding this animal and I have been trying for days spending Gems to speed up breeding time to try.....and try again. Beginning to feel ripped off by this game

I think most have not managed to breed it. It is not just you. I have been trying for days - and getting absolutely everything else. By this rate wouldn't be surprised if I managed to breed ALL the legendary animals before I even get 8 hour timer:D

Elunei
10-08-17, 02:53 PM
I remember world events from the beginning you used to get 4 animals plus habitat. Individual prizes started at 25 points and community unlocked at 600. Max for individual was around 3000 ish but people would still achieve 3/4 animals and habitat. They were enjoyable and doable with a bit of effort. Not like now, if we stay awake 24/7 for 7 days would we be able to finish this one?

Nope, not even then. I've been at home throughout this entire event. I've had timers set and everything to make sure I don't miss any time for breeding, evolving, hatching, planting and collecting pumpkins from the decoration. I mined pumpkins as well and I have TWO trees for hatching. And even with all that, I only have 1404 points. I probably won't be able to unlock the community prizes and there is absolutely no way I'll be able to get the final "prize".

What a waste of time. I'm so done with these events. It doesn't matter how much time you spend on this game. If you don't buy and spend gems, don't even bother.

Silverrain1
10-08-17, 03:15 PM
Ok, I'm not sure if I'm asking a silly question......but I'll ask anyway.
So, ppl said that for completing events they completed 20%of the horse goal line.
But the pop up says u have to complete the event to get the rewards. (The 20%)
I don't think I'm gonna complete this event. And I'm not spending gems for an animal to stay in storage. So I'm not gonna get 20%
If there are 5 events that offer 20% each on completion we will reach 100% but if you don't complete the event we won't get the full 20%
Will there be extra events offered to help those players reach the 100% or is it only going to be a set amount offered.

I hope that made sense.... let me know if not.

julesh11
10-08-17, 03:43 PM
YES, YES, YES......Animal storage. I?ve asked about this before as other games have storage for their animals etc. WE NEED IT!

judyandthecat
10-08-17, 04:06 PM
First part of the event is over would of really liked the pumpkin cat but after a stampede of armadillos and doggies and 13 hour timers ...with less then 48 hours left I got a decent trade off of 48 hours...really hoping for garnet which I don't have.
My opinion if I owned these games I would make sure everyone got the first needed 20 percent and the next three events as well cause Players would be more apt to open their wallets and give money in the final event of October if they had gotten the other needed requirements.

Destiel0918
10-08-17, 04:26 PM
First part of the event is over would of really liked the pumpkin cat but after a stampede of armadillos and doggies and 13 hour timers ...with less then 48 hours left I got a decent trade off of 48 hours...really hoping for garnet which I don't have.
My opinion if I owned these games I would make sure everyone got the first needed 20 percent and the next three events as well cause Players would be more apt to open their wallets and give money in the final event of October if they had gotten the other needed requirements.

Agreed...failing most of us on the very first event is extremely disheartening and demotivating :D

poofyena
10-08-17, 05:50 PM

Totally agree. Making it so hard so early is not inspiring me to spend rather the opposite. Another 12 hour fail on the nest in my forest.

kinetikos
10-08-17, 08:17 PM
How are people finishing? Is everyone using gems? Less than 40 hours left, and I just got Harvest mouse. I have 2 nests that are always full, breed and evolve everything and harvest 20 hour crops. How is everyone else doing it?

I haven't bred that darn Candy Horn yet. How many gourds for hatching and evolving that?

Also, if I don't get the 20% tricks and/or treats, is there even a point trying to get them for the rest of the events, or have I already failed?

AppieP
10-08-17, 08:36 PM
Finally I made it to the Mouse. Probably my last animal this month.

Here's the egg of Harvest Mouse;

Zaabado
10-08-17, 09:49 PM
This month SUCKS this event SUCKS same with Dragon Story which has the word SUCK all over it. This is becoming the worst. Not fun at all. Is this the way they were planning the game to be?

lmcaveda
10-08-17, 10:42 PM
I got candy horn and raised it to level 10 but I don't think I was rewarded all the golden gourds i was supposed to for that goal. Could please someone post the total number I should have gotten for finishing that goal line so I can confirm.

missKristel
10-08-17, 10:51 PM
I just received the Harvest Mouse as well and got 8 hours on my Breeding timer :D I used a lot of gems to speed up breeding though.... On the bright side: I am closer to 2,000 points so I might still be able to get the pumpkin cat.

luna2cute
10-08-17, 10:57 PM
Wondering how much we need for the treent? I can’t decide if I want to spend gems to speed up the candy horn hatching and evolving or if it won’t be worth it and I still won’t get anything. I’m about a hundred away from harvest mouse still and nowhere near community prizes.

This is event is no fun. Too difficult.

Eluzyion
10-08-17, 11:32 PM
Wondering how much we need for the treent? I can’t decide if I want to spend gems to speed up the candy horn hatching and evolving or if it won’t be worth it and I still won’t get anything. I’m about a hundred away from harvest mouse still and nowhere near community prizes.

This is event is no fun. Too difficult.

It's 3200 to get Scarecrow Treent

The last milestone of Tricky Harvest quest is get halfway from individual prize 4 to 5 in pumpkin party event, since 4 is 1600 and 5 is 3200 you need to reach 2400 to get 1800 black pumpkin

luna2cute
10-09-17, 12:07 AM
It's 3200 to get Scarecrow Treent

The last milestone of Tricky Harvest quest is get halfway from individual prize 4 to 5 in pumpkin party event, since 4 is 1600 and 5 is 3200 you need to reach 2400 to get 1800 black pumpkin

Thanks for the info. I don’t think I can do that without spending more gems than I want to. Pity. Darn.

Thanks! Wish there were a few more days on this event.

littelprincess0313
10-09-17, 12:23 AM
I bought the candy horn but no way Im gonna reach the last prize. I will manage the 2400 but that cost me more that I would have spent if it wasnt for the horse/cat - I really hope that the other events wont be so hard Im not willing to spend more money! Like others said: way to hard and no fun at all.
And another question which hasnt been answered (apart from the habitat stuff of course - do you think that they arent planning at all to give us expantions? And actually wanna end the game? You know making it harder and harder loosing costumers on purpose so they can say: no one was interested anymore?):
Will there be other ways to gain points for the horse/cat or just the 5 events?!

NazKat
10-09-17, 12:59 AM
Nope, not even then. I've been at home throughout this entire event. I've had timers set and everything to make sure I don't miss any time for breeding, evolving, hatching, planting and collecting pumpkins from the decoration. I mined pumpkins as well and I have TWO trees for hatching. And even with all that, I only have 1404 points. I probably won't be able to unlock the community prizes and there is absolutely no way I'll be able to get the final "prize".

What a waste of time. I'm so done with these events. It doesn't matter how much time you spend on this game. If you don't buy and spend gems, don't even bother.

Well done with 1404. That's great. You should get all the prizes with the dedication you put in, it's sad loyalty isn't a factor for S8.

I'm only on 1016 lol . So not bothered now.

Update: Got candy horn finally with king barkther and armodillo. Might get the mouse if I have time to level up.

cherrycastleorchard
10-09-17, 02:57 AM

So does this mean if we cannot complete the first event there is no point playing in the other events this month?

Lisa0107
10-09-17, 06:00 AM
I got the community prizes finally! I was lucky enough to breed the candy horn and that is the only reason why. I won't get the 2400 goal for the tricks and that is bothersome to me. S8 made this event to where you HAVE to spend gems to complete it. that is not fun. there is no challenge in that. I have bread, evolved and had 2 nests going the ENTIRE time and I won't get that 2400 goal nor the treent. world events used to be so much fun for me. but now, no more. that's a shame. I have played this game since day 1 and always enjoyed it. I will continue to play and enjoy it but I will not spend my hard earned money to get these animals. As much as I want the beautiful black steed I won't spend money for him.

AppieP
10-09-17, 08:00 AM
So does this mean if we cannot complete the first event there is no point playing in the other events this month?

Yes if you can't complete this one it's over for this month indeed. You need to get 20% for this event incl complete the milestone and hatching Candy Horn as well.

Destiel0918
10-09-17, 08:10 AM
How are people finishing? Is everyone using gems? Less than 40 hours left, and I just got Harvest mouse. I have 2 nests that are always full, breed and evolve everything and harvest 20 hour crops. How is everyone else doing it?

I haven't bred that darn Candy Horn yet. How many gourds for hatching and evolving that?

Also, if I don't get the 20% tricks and/or treats, is there even a point trying to get them for the rest of the events, or have I already failed?

YEs. Even with 3 nests, and non stop breeding ( even speeding some up); covering ALL 24 hours from harvest punctually - will get you anywhere near the community prizes. This event is ONLY possible with insane gem spending .They have ****ed the game.

Callyvitale19
10-09-17, 08:55 AM
YEs. Even with 3 nests, and non stop breeding ( even speeding some up); covering ALL 24 hours from harvest punctually - will get you anywhere near the community prizes. This event is ONLY possible with insane gem spending .They have ****ed the game.sounds either desperate or greedy on their end.

Destiel0918
10-09-17, 09:08 AM
sounds either desperate or greedy on their end.

Also extremely counterproductive. I think most players are more motivated to give up entirely that spend gems in this ridiculous amount. This is not enjoyable event - so far- it is the worst event we ever had.

torfhoeken3
10-09-17, 09:38 AM
Would not surprise me if it's greed... and at the end of the month we will see 'value packs' popping up with Tricks and Treats :mad:

Zenobia15
10-09-17, 09:41 AM
Hi, I really have to say that Fantasy Forest is the first time I ever played a game (and I played a lot of games) where it is impossible to get any "good" prices in an event without having to spend tons and tons and mountains of diamonds. I understand that diamonds are necessary and I dont mind to use them in a "normal" amount but in this game it is rediculous. 😱 But its ok...I give up with those events and just buy a habitat here and there what is already expensive enough. But the BIGGEST joke in those events, where I always have to laugh, is the item that gives you free things of whatever you need every 4 hours or so. In this event 4 WHOLE GOLDEN JACKOLANTERN....wooooow for somebody that actually works and sleeps that makes maybe 8 a day.....THAT is soooooooo generous of S8 and really helps to reach the goal lol. 😁😁
I know that S8 does not care...but still had to say it. ☺

kinetikos
10-09-17, 10:02 AM
I haven't reached the 2000 to open the community prizes yet. Does anyone know where we are? How much food and how many runes do we win?

I'm at 1667. Trying to decide if I try for the 2000 or not.

dubeyanup786
10-09-17, 10:44 AM
More need 73 poin for community prize lets see what happan 1 day left

dubeyanup786
10-09-17, 10:45 AM
Just forget runes enjoy food

Maheks
10-09-17, 10:47 AM
Hi, I really have to say that Fantasy Forest is the first time I ever played a game (and I played a lot of games) where it is impossible to get any "good" prices in an event without having to spend tons and tons and mountains of diamonds. I understand that diamonds are necessary and I dont mind to use them in a "normal" amount but in this game it is rediculous. 😱 But its ok...I give up with those events and just buy a habitat here and there what is already expensive enough. But the BIGGEST joke in those events, where I always have to laugh, is the item that gives you free things of whatever you need every 4 hours or so. In this event 4 WHOLE GOLDEN JACKOLANTERN....wooooow for somebody that actually works and sleeps that makes maybe 8 a day.....THAT is soooooooo generous of S8 and really helps to reach the goal lol. 😁😁
I know that S8 does not care...but still had to say it. ☺

That's what I use to do save all my daily gems and buy a nice habitat. And now I'm purchasing gems and spending gems on speed breeding and hatching. Not any more even after buying and spending gems i can't breed a Candy Horn I've been trying for since the first day, it makes me wonder is this game worth spending on 😐

littelprincess0313
10-09-17, 11:51 AM
Yes if you can't complete this one it's over for this month indeed. You need to get 20% for this event incl complete the milestone and hatching Candy Horn as well.

Do we really need the last milestone? I just got until 2400 and hatched the candy horn and I have 20 and even 30%.... so is the last milestone really needed?! If so cat/horse are impossible for me as well I already spent to much gems on this event!!
And actually the question if we have to get ALL ponits during the month abd arent allowed to miss out on some has been asked a few times now and not been answered.

AppieP
10-09-17, 11:58 AM
Do we really need the last milestone? I just got until 2400 and hatched the candy horn and I have 20 and even 30%.... so is the last milestone really needed?! If so cat/horse are impossible for me as well I already spent to much gems on this event!!
And actually the question if we have to get ALL ponits during the month abd arent allowed to miss out on some has been asked a few times now and not been answered.

You are save than. If you don't have anymore side quest, you'r on the right track. Be sure you only have the 2 on the right side for Sorcerer's Steed and Witch's Familiar.

dragginalong
10-09-17, 12:13 PM
I got candy horn and raised it to level 10 but I don't think I was rewarded all the golden gourds i was supposed to for that goal. Could please someone post the total number I should have gotten for finishing that goal line so I can confirm.

I got it too and thought we were supposed to get a lot of golden gourds for hatching it but I did not get any. If any one had the amount per goal I would like to know too.

Destiel0918
10-09-17, 12:19 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the points from hatching/ breeding are weird? Like sometimes it shows you " you got 30 points" for hatching Hotweiler - when in fact you actually just got 12. So many times I see surprisingly "more points" pop up, but ofc they never count.

Eluzyion
10-09-17, 12:23 PM
I got it too and thought we were supposed to get a lot of golden gourds for hatching it but I did not get any. If any one had the amount per goal I would like to know too.

I had to close and reopen the game to get the points, ck your % before you close and see if it increases when you open again

MystiqueRealm
10-09-17, 12:27 PM
Same I had to reopen the game too, I just made 2400 pts so won't get treent, I did get the 20% for the steed so getting to treent only matters for the cat..id like treent but there's no way I can do another 800 points before it's over

mutley00
10-09-17, 03:01 PM
I'm with you, this last habitat I bought for this event was my 126th and I really don't know what will happen. I'm truly concerned about this problem. Can a moderator please address this problem and let us know what the devs have planned? Thanks

I got the Arcane Arbor habitat earlier and now have 120. However there must be a limit of one Arcane Arbor per account, as mine also says 'limit reached', although I'm still able to buy other habitats inc Fall Field.

luna2cute
10-09-17, 05:29 PM
I hatched my candy horn and got my pumpkins. Then there was a goal called bleats and treats that said raise him to level 4 but that goal is gone now and I haven?t got the reward and my candy horn is still evolving

anyone else have this issue?

liesl23
10-09-17, 06:01 PM
looks like I have only 17 1/2 hours left and I have not even managed to unlock the community prizes, I have 1445 golden gourds so I have not even managed to get the harvest mouse yet and I can't breed the candy horn, I have been trying for the last several days. I am just SO frustrated, doesn't look like I will get anything!!:mad::mad:

Destiel0918
10-09-17, 06:07 PM
I hope they will do poll on this one - this event is ridiculous.

lmcaveda
10-09-17, 06:24 PM
I feel like this event is not possible to win. From what I can tell no one has been rewarded all the golden gourds we we're supposed to for raising candy horn 😒

Destiel0918
10-09-17, 06:27 PM
I feel like this event is not possible to win. From what I can tell no one has been rewarded all the golden gourds we we're supposed to for raising candy horn ��

Even that would not help you to win. Even if you get the golden things from Candy horn - still nowhere NEAR the final prize. Yes, this event IS impossible to win - without spending lots of gems.

Pebblemist
10-09-17, 06:30 PM
Less than 24 hours left and no candy horn, not even anywhere near Harvest Mouse, still need like 500 or 600 gourds for that :/

poofyena
10-09-17, 06:41 PM
Well I managed the mouse but community prizes are probably out of reach. Looking at some saying here their 3 or 4 accounts haven't got the candy horn is maddening. The odds of breeding it seem pretty dang low. S8 why make the first event so hard? So very many of us just won't be able to complete the events for October now and therefore there's no point me eveb bothering buying gems. Seems an odd marketing strategy to alienate a large portion of your players so early into a long term goal.

keianna38
10-09-17, 06:42 PM
I too am having no luck. If my seven year old granddaughter didn't like these animals I wouldn't be playing it. As it is I told myself a couple months ago that I was done stressing. This is a game with imaginary animals and has no real impact on real life. I play for what I can get and even though it's disappointing I'm done stressing and being angry. My feelings are if the creators want to be that greedy then I'm just not going to play like that any more.

Destiel0918
10-09-17, 06:46 PM
I too am having no luck. If my seven year old granddaughter didn't like these animals I wouldn't be playing it. As it is I told myself a couple months ago that I was done stressing. This is a game with imaginary animals and has no real impact on real life. I play for what I can get and even though it's disappointing I'm done stressing and being angry. My feelings are if the creators want to be that greedy then I'm just not going to play like that any more.

Agreed 100 %

tonysmom614
10-09-17, 07:55 PM
Worst world event ever!!!!! Will no longer bother doing them. Thank you.

lmcaveda
10-09-17, 09:14 PM
Even that would not help you to win. Even if you get the golden things from Candy horn - still nowhere NEAR the final prize. Yes, this event IS impossible to win - without spending lots of gems.
I might not have won the final prize but if I had gotten as many golden gourds as I was supposed to I would at least qualify for the community prizes

AppieP
10-09-17, 10:29 PM
If everything is going as it's should be, I made it to the community prizes today. This WE is the hardest ever. If this is the way s8 is going I stop playing WE from now on.

Maheks
10-09-17, 11:56 PM

I agree too completely. Spending money on a game that has imaginary animals is really not worth it. I'd rather go out and buy something real that I can enjoy and use. That's what I tell my two boys too

supster50
10-10-17, 12:01 AM
About 12 hrs left when I finely got the eleucive 8 hr timer. Used King Barkther and PersianLeopard. Kept breeding earth and fire the whole time. The only thing I didn't get was a Magmacore. If I get all the golden pumpkins I will be in the community prizes.

Maheks
10-10-17, 12:02 AM
The amount of time I'm putting into this game as well as money is frustrating me too. I really don't think it's worth it. If I can't play to enjoy its really not worth it. I'm taking a back seat.

Maheks
10-10-17, 12:07 AM
About 12 hrs left when I finely got the eleucive 8 hr timer. Used King Barkther and PersianLeopard. Kept breeding earth and fire the whole time. The only thing I didn't get was a Magmacore. If I get all the golden pumpkins I will be in the community prizes.

I'm sure lots of players will get the Candy Horn today. Then everyone will have to speed hatch and speed evolve using gems to get their Candy Horn to level 10 to get the golden pumpkins

MystiqueRealm
10-10-17, 12:24 AM
This is a really good game and it could be great if the devs don't get greedy and chase off their loyal customers. I hope they rethink they're strategy

phyllismae
10-10-17, 12:53 AM

I agree entirely keianna38. This is a silly cartoon game and I really enjoy it but it's never going to be more than that. I work waaay too hard for my money. I will never coin. It's just not worth it to me. I enjoy the challenge and thrill of getting the one I've been breeding for but sometimes the games seem so tight it's pointless. There will always be another competition or tournament. Sucky thing is I enjoyed the community tournaments the most and storm 8 let us all down with this one :(

NazKat
10-10-17, 01:16 AM
I'm sure lots of players will get the Candy Horn today. Then everyone will have to speed hatch and speed evolve using gems to get their Candy Horn to level 10 to get the golden pumpkins

That's what I had to do, I got my candy yest and had to speed up hatching and evolving. That's why I got the mouse this morning. I still haven't unlocked community prizes. Don't think I will. Don't get why it's so high to unlock! The community is working really hard together, we should all get them for sure!!!

luna2cute
10-10-17, 02:26 AM
I got 15,000 food as my community food prize. It was not as much as I had hoped.

lildvl91
10-10-17, 04:22 AM
I tried and still wasn't able to unlock the community part..I'm disappointed in myself and the event. They need to go back to the time when they weren't such short on time...this event as well as others and animals (not available through breeding) they bring back in market seem to be geared towards those who have the gems or the means to get the gems..am I only one who thinks this? I miss the days when the game was fun & enjoyable..hope everyone has a good day

kropczynka82
10-10-17, 07:29 AM
I also didn't get Candy Horn :(, and I'm mad, because I have 1500 points and I won't get even the Mouse :(

Angelfarm98
10-10-17, 07:47 AM

You are definitely right! I speeded up breeding to get my Candy Horn(with Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino) at only 4 hours left before the event ends. I also used gems to speed up everything in order to get the golden pumpkins. That's what S8 wants us to do. Good luck to everyone still trying!

Callyvitale19
10-10-17, 08:11 AM
If this is the 1st event out of 5 and it's difficulty level is this high there is no way to understand what S8 has in mind for the next 4 events. All I read from players is their frustration with this game and some have decided to quit because it's not fun anymore. It's been obvious to us that S8 doesn't care about us or they would listen and communicate with us about the future of their games. S8, the idea of these games are to make players WANT to play and to tell others and grow and keep growing into a successful game. S8 seems to be going down a different road, a dead end road it seems.

Phoenix406
10-10-17, 09:08 AM
I got 15,000 food as my community food prize. It was not as much as I had hoped.
Don't be surprised if we only get 15 runes, too. So less than 20% of what it takes to do an 80 realm expansion. 😕

kropczynka82
10-10-17, 09:29 AM
I also bought a spooky habitat and I hope I will fill it up. I asked because I tought that at the end of time they will give everyone Candy Horn to spend more money and gems to speed up, if you didn't get it I won't speed my and won't try again. Thanks and good luck next week :)

supermaay
10-10-17, 09:35 AM
The overwhelming discontent and frustration expressed by all the players now is a warning sign for Storm8. I've been complaining about how the game was manipulated for a long time. As a long-time player, it's good to see Storm8 is still making changes but often these changes make the game less fun to play. This WE and the Coliseum are good examples. It's too bad.

Mrsveralorraine
10-10-17, 09:48 AM
Is it clear that IF YOU DID NOT GET the Candy Horn, that it will have ANY bearing on you getting the Witch's Familiar, Sorcerer's Steed, or Scrarecrow Trent? Bottom line do getting Candy Horn play a part in us getting the other three ghost animals? If we do not stand a chance in getting one or any of them because we did not get candy horn why would we continue with the goal? It is heart breaking to hear so many people wanted it and could not get it. I also did not succeed and I never tried harder.

clk48706
10-10-17, 10:09 AM
Is it clear that IF YOU DID NOT GET the Candy Horn, that it will have ANY bearing on you getting the Witch's Familiar, Sorcerer's Steed, or Scrarecrow Trent? Bottom line do getting Candy Horn play a part in us getting the other three ghost animals? If we do not stand a chance in getting one or any of them because we did not get candy horn why would we continue with the goal? It is heart breaking to hear so many people wanted it and could not get it. I also did not succeed and I never tried harder.

I so totally agree. I have tried for the Candy Horn on both of my accounts since it started & won't get it before time expires. The sad thing is I don't even have enough points to get any of the community prizes either. The game should not be set up so you have to spend money to advance. This is the second community event this has happened to me!
I keep debating whether to delete the game altogether & Storm8 is not listening to its players!

mysticalfairy320
10-10-17, 10:17 AM
you're right. The reason I play these games is because sometimes real life becomes overwhelming and games are a temporary escape from whatever stress it is that has me down. I play to feel good because winning is a good feeling but to play a game that is frustrating is not good at all. I need to find something that is enjoyable , something I can win, not something that makes me feel like all they want is to see how much money they can get from me.

If u use to read I would go back to that. My brother bought me a book for Christmas last year and I haven't even read it. Reading all of your responses makes me wonder what I'm doing with my life to make it better.

littelprincess0313
10-10-17, 10:21 AM
Ok this is now like the 10th time that this has been asked and still no response... seriously this is kinda important. Arent the answering us cause the answer would be ,yes' and this would keep every player without candy horn keep from spending gems the rest of the month?! If so: This would be SO mean!!

bagelprincess777
10-10-17, 10:54 AM
At 1453 it's pretty tempting to just spend a few gems for the animal at 1600 but I'll resist. This is depressing.

Lisa0107
10-10-17, 11:14 AM
Somehow I managed to get 2400 and finished the goals. I am at 25% on the witches familiar and 20% on the steed. Is that what others got too percentage wise? Did I get everything I could this round?

Destiel0918
10-10-17, 11:16 AM
Somehow I managed to get 2400 and finished the goals. I am at 25% on the witches familiar and 20% on the steed. Is that what others got too percentage wise? Did I get everything I could this round?

Yes. You are doing more than fine. Most will never make it - more than half are unlikely to even get community prizes. This event is the most terrible one we have ever had.

dubeyanup786
10-10-17, 11:21 AM
10 min more left lets see we get 3rd comunity prize or not 400k mor poit left

AppieP
10-10-17, 11:29 AM
Only 8 Realm Runes????? What a joke.
During a spinning wheel we can get 10.

Callyvitale19
10-10-17, 11:34 AM
During a spinning wheel we can get 10.gee S8, I hope we didn't break the bank with that grand prize.

Destiel0918
10-10-17, 11:38 AM
Well, I hope they do poll on this one. Including how far people actually were able to make it:D.

This event goes down as worst event in their game history ( So far...)

Elunei
10-10-17, 11:40 AM
I just managed to get to the community prizes with 2001 points, spending 8 gems in total (there was no way I was going to waste more than that on an impossible event). This event was absolutely horrible. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I had been playing this game pretty much 24/7 for the past week in order to finish this event, and I was just *barely* able to reach the community prizes, which is ridiculous. I, like many others, did not manage to breed Candy Horn despite trying from the moment the event began.

I can't stand these events anymore. I didn't even try doing the last two or three World Events due to how unrealistic and impossible they've become, but I thought I'd give this one a try since Halloween is my favourite holiday and I like the animals. Should've known it would be impossible without spending a large amount of gems which I will NOT do.

At this point, I'm 100% done with World Events and I'm very close to being done with this entire game. From refusing to add an additional confirmation button before spending gems, to refusing to increase the habitat limit, to making events impossible to complete without spending tons of gems, to completely ignoring all of our complaints, it's so obvious that the S8 team responsible for all of this has no respect for their players.

People in the forums have basically been on their virtual knees BEGGING for change, and it's like the S8 team just sit in their comfy thrones, laughing at us while counting their money.

carolineannlv
10-10-17, 11:44 AM
10 min more left lets see we get 3rd comunity prize or not 400k mor poit left

At least it's something. Could have been a decoration that some won't like or have room for. Instead it helps those of us who can still expand, even if just by a little.

Destiel0918
10-10-17, 11:45 AM
I just managed to get to the community prizes with 2001 points, spending 8 gems in total (there was no way I was going to waste more than that on an impossible event). This event was absolutely horrible. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I had been playing this game pretty much 24/7 for the past week in order to finish this event, and I was just *barely* able to reach the community prizes, which is ridiculous. I, like many others, did not manage to breed Candy Horn despite trying from the moment the event began.

I can't stand these events anymore. I didn't even try doing the last two or three World Events due to how unrealistic and impossible they've become, but I thought I'd give this one a try since Halloween is my favourite holiday and I like the animals. Should've known it would be impossible without spending a large amount of gems which I will NOT do.

At this point, I'm 100% done with World Events and I'm very close to being done with this entire game. From refusing to add an additional confirmation button before spending gems, to refusing to increase the habitat limit, to making events impossible to complete without spending tons of gems, to completely ignoring all of our complaints, it's so obvious that the S8 team responsible for all of this has no respect for their players.

People in the forums have basically been on their virtual knees BEGGING for change, and it's like the S8 team just sit in their comfy thrones, laughing at us while counting their money.

By this rate they are going to actually LOSE money:D Since more and more players stop playing:

MystiqueRealm
10-10-17, 11:45 AM
It used to be LB was for gem spenders and WE was for free players or ALL and I didn't mind skipping a LB if I had to because I had SB AND WE I could manage..it was more balanced. Now it's just getting greedy and we can't work together for a WE goal because the goal is out of reach for the majority. Please listen to players before you lose us all. If this game fails I will not play another s8 game when greed is the motivation behind them

luna2cute
10-10-17, 11:49 AM
8 realm tunes and 15,000 food is not a very good community prize pack. :(

DirkDragon
10-10-17, 11:49 AM
I have to add my disgust at getting only EIGHT runes for the final prize. We all work hard at this just to be disappointed. The apples were a decent prize, so you expect the next one to be even better. Twenty would have been reasonable.
The only good thing is the Harvest Mouse, which I love.

Destiel0918
10-10-17, 11:52 AM

Well...better than decorations which would end up in storage...but one could be habitat at least...

Pebblemist
10-10-17, 11:57 AM
Didn't even get the Harvest Mouse, which is my favorite of the new October animals :/ this is ridiculous

Phoenix406
10-10-17, 11:59 AM

Precisely. An enormous joke. I thought it would be at least 15 as we get 15 Adventure Tickets as the final prize in DS World Events. I cannot believe that I spent real money so as not to miss out on Runes, and only got 8. I could have bought 5 bombs for 48 gems and got 10 runes.

simpassoc
10-10-17, 12:24 PM
Well, I'm done with this game. Deleted it from both devises today. It has clearly evolved into a game that is simply uninteresting and/or extremely frustrating unless you throw a lot of cash at it. I don't mind spending money for an enjoyable game, but this is not where I will Be spending my hard earned dollars.

jibro
10-10-17, 12:41 PM
Act 1 is 5 times feeding, act 2 planting 6 bananas.

And there is a new pony, design looks like the pearl one, but slicely better
I'll just see where it gets. I dont play it too seriously, as we're taken for the same..

Silverrain1
10-10-17, 12:48 PM
Well, never got candy horn or scarecrow. No info from storm8 about if we fail this one are we knackered for the rest. No habitat raise or expansion this update either. I now have 390 runes!
The bomb animal is beautiful but I dnt need an animal that gives bombs so storm8 obviously dsnt need my 600 gems.
I just dnt no what to do, crash after crash and no longer anything I can win or achieve to make up for the negatives!
I want to leave but I think that is what they want. If we leave (the ppl who are experiencing problems) then they can ignore them - just like they are ignoring us. Then they can continue with the game until other players have issues and they can lose them as well

MystiqueRealm
10-10-17, 12:55 PM
Well, never got candy horn or scarecrow. No info from storm8 about if we fail this one are we knackered for the rest. No habitat raise or expansion this update either. I now have 390 runes!
The bomb animal is beautiful but I dnt need an animal that gives bombs so storm8 obviously dsnt need my 600 gems.
I just dnt no what to do, crash after crash and no longer anything I can win or achieve to make up for the negatives!
I want to leave but I think that is what they want. If we leave (the ppl who are experiencing problems) then they can ignore them - just like they are ignoring us. Then they can continue with the game until other players have issues and they can lose them as well
What bomb animal?

kropczynka82
10-10-17, 12:58 PM
I've breed Terrorier and Onyx Ox, and I got 14 hrs so I don't think there is Chihuacabra...

Silverrain1
10-10-17, 01:02 PM
What bomb animal?

Iv just deleted game - so cnt check for u! Came out today, it's called something like concussive crane?

mysticalfairy320
10-10-17, 01:12 PM
Anyone else still have leader board animals for sale in the game? I do which is strange 38944

MyLipsAreSealed
10-10-17, 01:16 PM

I just came to the forums to see if there was a problem with my prize... I thought to myself "surely that can't be right." What I wonder about is the discussion that the developers had in determining that 8 runes was a worthy prize for this WE. How could any of them have justified the idea that 8 runes is reasonable? It's completely mind boggling to me. And it feels incredibly DISRESPECTFUL to all the players who have invested significant time and effort into the event. Sorry for the rant, let's hope the new SB will be amazing for everyone... fun and entertaining, just like a game should be! :)

Mrsveralorraine
10-10-17, 02:00 PM
Wow your animals are different. My limited time animal is HADES. Then I have the oranguband animal after concussive canary. Strange, strange. It is on my computer and Iphone.

mysticalfairy320
10-10-17, 02:10 PM
Wow your animals are different. My limited time animal is HADES. Then I have the oranguband animal after concussive canary. Strange, strange. It is on my computer and Iphone.

I uninstalled then reinstalled and see the monkey, hades ect but no canary bc I am android, we asked for Halloween animals like the vampire cat all I see are offers of non Halloween animals don't they listen? None of these offers are Halloween not even the ones to buy with real money!

MystiqueRealm
10-10-17, 02:29 PM
Add canary to the list of what android DOESN'T get, this is ridiculous

cherrycastleorchard
10-10-17, 03:01 PM

It is actually an insult and a cruel joke, no wonder the did not let us know how many apples and runes we would get in the end or most of us would not have bothered for such a paltry prize. A poll will not help as they don't care and don't listen and don't respond anyhow.

Sugarcat5
10-10-17, 04:48 PM
Anybody know breeding time for chihuahuacabra?

Destiel0918
10-10-17, 05:10 PM
Anybody know breeding time for chihuahuacabra?

8 hours - again.

poofyena
10-10-17, 05:13 PM
8 realm runes? 8? S8 please tell us this was a joke. Considering an expansion costs me 74 runes at the moment 8 is a drop in the ocean. I mean it's nicer than a decoration but a let down as the final prize. Would have been nicer to see tokens and at least help more people reach the first milestone even.
I really hope I can breed the chihuahuacabra now or ill be really unhappy. I don't see it happening.

Bomb animal?

Destiel0918
10-10-17, 05:22 PM
8 realm runes? 8? S8 please tell us this was a joke. Considering an expansion costs me 74 runes at the moment 8 is a drop in the ocean. I mean it's nicer than a decoration but a let down as the final prize. Would have been nicer to see tokens and at least help more people reach the first milestone even.
I really hope I can breed the chihuahuacabra now or ill be really unhappy. I don't see it happening.

Bomb animal?

Bomb animal is now available for IOS players. Must buy it with gems - not available through breeding.

njbhugjjgnj
10-10-17, 06:27 PM
It is called Concussive Canary. It is under the new feature and also animals. Mine says Limit Reached. Don't have a clue why it says that because I certainly don't have it and I can buy any other animal that I want.

Mine too 🤔 I really could care less anyways since I have no where to put it and I refuse to line S8 pockets 😉

Destiel0918
10-10-17, 06:31 PM
Mine too �� I really could care less anyways since I have no where to put it and I refuse to line S8 pockets ��

Same! + No point to get 4x4 habitat for 1 animal....some players are already reached their habitat limit.

kropczynka82
10-11-17, 02:33 AM
After breeding Skyger + Onyx Ox I got 9 hrs, so it should be Firefox, also new for me, but it's not it

Callyvitale19
10-11-17, 08:59 AM
Is anyone else having problems with achieving goals and then not getting credit for it? I'm not getting credit when it involves my evolution flower. On the SB it said to get to collect from evolution 8x. I had a 15hr ready to evolve and it didn't register, so I put a 3 hr in and again no credit. I finally paid the 16 gems to skip. Not happy at all. On another event it said to raise your Chihuacabra to a level 4, mine is now level 9 but it's not giving me credit for even the level 4. Two separate things both involving the evolution flower. This game is just not working correctly. Please fix your game. I'd ask for my gems back that I had to spend to get credit on SB but I know better. Good will is not S8's forte.

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 09:23 AM
Is anyone else having problems with achieving goals and then not getting credit for it? I'm not getting credit when it involves my evolution flower. On the SB it said to get to collect from evolution 8x. I had a 15hr ready to evolve and it didn't register, so I put a 3 hr in and again no credit. I finally paid the 16 gems to skip. Not happy at all. On another event it said to raise your Chihuacabra to a level 4, mine is now level 9 but it's not giving me credit for even the level 4. Two separate things both involving the evolution flower. This game is just not working correctly. Please fix your game. I'd ask for my gems back that I had to spend to get credit on SB but I know better. Good will is not S8's forte.

Same ..on ch 5 act 2 evolving didn't count had to skip too, also I finished tourny and last mission to "win Opal" still hasn't given me credit and its on the nest!

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 09:24 AM
@Vitale what combo did you use for chihuacabra?

Callyvitale19
10-11-17, 09:39 AM
@Vitale what combo did you use for chihuacabra?I tried several and after losing a few hundred gems I just bought it. 600 was cheaper than what I spent on the last event trying for the candy horn.

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 09:40 AM
I tried several and after losing a few hundred gems I just bought it. 600 was cheaper than what I spent on the last event trying for the candy horn.

Okay thx! I'll be trying again soon, no luck so far