PDA

View Full Version : Spooky New Animals for October! (POLL ADDED)

Pages : 1 [2]

Callyvitale19
10-11-17, 09:42 AM
Same ..on ch 5 act 2 evolving didn't count had to skip too, also I finished tourny and last mission to "win Opal" still hasn't given me credit and its on the nest!same chap 5 and act 2 for me as well. There must be a glitch somewhere but that doesn't help the Chihuacabra. I didn't pay the 600 gems just for the animal. My reason was to complete the task involving it and now it's stuck.

Callyvitale19
10-11-17, 09:43 AM
Okay thx! I'll be trying again soon, no luck so fargood luck, I ran out of patience with breeding.

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 09:45 AM
Now my harvesting didn't count too! I'm not spending 120 gems to skip! Where are the mods? I harvested 3 20 hour crops and got 0 credit ugh!

AppieP
10-11-17, 09:46 AM
Well it looks like S8 is doing great with all the glitches and so on...:mad:
Another event is ruined

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 09:53 AM
I wrote KookyPanda and Rynetory, hopefully they'll let devs know.. No way to complete if it's not fixed

Callyvitale19
10-11-17, 10:10 AM
I wrote KookyPanda and Rynetory, hopefully they'll let devs know.. No way to complete if it's not fixedthanks and you're right spending 16 gems at the time to skip seemed small but not if it's going to keep happening and the skipping costs are that high. I wonder what other problems we'll have before these events are over. I juzt started chap 8 so I guess we'll see. Again, thanks for letting the mods know. At least it's not a weekend.

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 10:21 AM
thanks and you're right spending 16 gems at the time to skip seemed small but not if it's going to keep happening and the skipping costs are that high. I wonder what other problems we'll have before these events are over. I juzt started chap 8 so I guess we'll see. Again, thanks for letting the mods know. At least it's not a weekend.

Ch 8 act 3 harvest 60 (skip 120) doesn't count when harvesting, that's the one I'm on

kooky panda
10-11-17, 10:27 AM
I will report this over.

Callyvitale19
10-11-17, 10:29 AM
Ch 8 act 3 harvest 60 (skip 120) doesn't count when harvesting, that's the one I'm ongreat. I hope they figure out all the problems. I'm guessing nobody tests things before they release them. Sorry S8 but my confidence level in your abilities to produce a smooth game is not good.

Callyvitale19
10-11-17, 10:30 AM
I will report this over. Thank you for any help you can give us

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 10:31 AM
I will report this over.

Thank you! Please add tricky tourny bug, last mission win Opal doesn't complete either :)

kropczynka82
10-11-17, 10:44 AM
In my game also harvesting doesn't give any points. And in a Drowsy Hollow after each chapter I need to wait time - yesterday after chapter 1 I needed to wait 12 hours, today I finished Chapter 2 and it gave me an information that I need to wait 24 hrs - you have also like this or only mine is that strange?

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 10:48 AM
In my game also harvesting doesn't give any points. And in a Drowsy Hollow after each chapter I need to wait time - yesterday after chapter 1 I needed to wait 12 hours, today I finished Chapter 2 and it gave me an information that I need to wait 24 hrs - you have also like this or only mine is that strange?

You get 1 chapter a day unless you skip (pay gems) to go to next chapter, that part is fine, the harvesting and evolving isn't counting though so hold off on that til mod posts it's fixed :)

kropczynka82
10-11-17, 10:57 AM
Thank you very much for info :)

MystiqueRealm
10-11-17, 11:13 AM
I will report this over.

Thanks! I just came to report harvesting and evolving isn't counting so glad they know

AppieP
10-11-17, 01:34 PM
Noticed I also didn't get my treats for breeding any animal anymore. Anyone else have the same problem? Still freeze on 6%.

MystiqueRealm
10-11-17, 02:10 PM
Are they going to tell us when it's fixed or leave us hanging?

[S8] Chunk
10-11-17, 03:28 PM
Are they going to tell us when it's fixed or leave us hanging?

It's been reported, and I'll update everyone when I get more info! Thanks for your patience everyone!

MystiqueRealm
10-11-17, 03:38 PM
Chunk;1459813']It's been reported, and I'll update everyone when I get more info! Thanks for your patience everyone!

Thank you!

gramland
10-11-17, 04:25 PM
Its hard to know if I received the 975 points for completing chapter 4 act 1 because when I pressed to accept my game crashed. It would be easier to know I got the points if it showed numbers not percentages.

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 04:34 PM
@Chunk I logged in after winning horsemans steed (also completed tourny) my Sorcerer's Steed was at 69% with 12?? Buy cost, now it's reverted to 63% with 1478 gem cost! Can you fix it back please? Also what is the total % possible after completing last event which Max was 20% and this event? The only thing I haven't gotten yet is chihuacabra but don't think it or riding hood adds to tricks.. After many gems no chihuacabra, the only people I've heard of getting it bought it, sure it's set to be bred?

Phoenix406
10-11-17, 04:57 PM
Noticed I also didn't get my treats for breeding any animal anymore. Anyone else have the same problem? Still freeze on 6%.

You only get treats for breeding limited time dragons, like Candy Horn and Chihuacabra.

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 05:04 PM
You only get treats for breeding limited time dragons, like Candy Horn and Chihuacabra.

No, I'm trying for chihuacabra and getting treats for fails

BBHome20
10-11-17, 08:38 PM
I bred the Chihuacabra using Skyger and Pyro Pony... took a few tries and finally got it.😃

AppieP
10-11-17, 08:40 PM
No, I'm trying for chihuacabra and getting treats for fails

Indeed that's what also happend last event, but now I didn't get my treats. Weird......

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 09:19 PM
Well the repeated trying for chihuacabra paid off, I got Witchs Familiar kitty!! 15 hours on the nest /15 evolution :)

Destiel0918
10-11-17, 09:37 PM
Well the repeated trying for chihuacabra paid off, I got Witchs Familiar kitty!! 15 hours on the nest /15 evolution :)

Congratulations!

Eluzyion
10-11-17, 09:38 PM
Congratulations!

Thank you! Good luck!!

AppleWhite84
10-11-17, 11:49 PM
I really, really want the Chihuacadabra! I thought I would try Terrorior and Hotdog cause I might get a third doggy using two doggies, right? Lol all I'm getting is Fire Foxes :p

AppleWhite84
10-11-17, 11:52 PM

Congrats! It's such a cutie!

AppieP
10-12-17, 12:36 AM

Wow CONGRATS hope I get it this time. Last time trying for Candy Horn I didn't get it.

kropczynka82
10-12-17, 05:02 AM
Tricky Tourney lagged me few times and I had to defeat the same animals two or three times :( Please report this

Callyvitale19
10-12-17, 08:39 AM
I'm still not getting credit for leveling up my Chihuacabra to L4 for 500 food and 2100 Orange pumpkins. It is now at L10. It's stuck. I already got my witches familiar so I'm not sure if I need it now. So glad i finished this tourney and SB. This is a rough month long event.

gramland
10-12-17, 09:21 AM
I'm still not getting credit for leveling up my Chihuacabra to L4 for 500 food and 2100 Orange pumpkins. It is now at L10. It's stuck. I already got my witches familiar so I'm not sure if I need it now. So glad i finished this tourney and SB. This is a rough month long event.

Same here, I leveled my Chihuacabra to level 4 and did not get the food or pumpkins. Come on S8!!. I bought the dog for 600 gems already!!

Callyvitale19
10-12-17, 09:37 AM
Same here, I leveled my Chihuacabra to level 4 and did not get the food or pumpkins. Come on S8!!. I bought the dog for 600 gems already!!I wonder if it has to do with the fact that we both bought our Chihuacabra instead of breeding for it.

gramland
10-12-17, 09:51 AM
I wonder if it has to do with the fact that we both bought our Chihuacabra instead of breeding for it.

It really should not matter because I got the credit for hatching it. I still have the goal saying to level the Chiuacabra to level 4 and I have it in its habitat at level 5. I hope they fix this soon.

gramland
10-12-17, 12:06 PM

Now I wish I had not bought the Chihuacabra and just kept breeding for it, I would probably have been closer to getting the Witchs Familiar had I kept trying. Congrats Eluzyion!

Eluzyion
10-12-17, 01:04 PM
Thank you! Wishing everyone much luck!!

gramland
10-12-17, 01:10 PM
I wonder if it has to do with the fact that we both bought our Chihuacabra instead of breeding for it.

I'm curious, do you still have your Chiuacabra icon for leveling it to L4?.

Callyvitale19
10-12-17, 01:47 PM
I'm curious, do you still have your Chiuacabra icon for leveling it to L4?.yes, I do. It will give 500 food and 2100 Orange pumpkins. I wonder if that's the last one or are there more leveling they want.

gramland
10-12-17, 01:57 PM
yes, I do. It will give 500 food and 2100 Orange pumpkins. I wonder if that's the last one or are there more leveling they want.
I just got the reward and the icon is gone!!. Check yours to see if it is still there.

Callyvitale19
10-12-17, 02:05 PM
I just got the reward and the icon is gone!!. Check yours to see if it is still there. you're right, mine is gone as well and I got the reward. Thanks S8 for fixing it for us.

gramland
10-12-17, 02:15 PM
Yes, Thank You S8 .

starship412
10-13-17, 08:06 PM
Can I finally get a limited time animal please? All these repeats are getting on my nerves. Can I get chihucabra please? Stop with the hot dogs and other common garbage. Thanks.

LauraGSJK
10-14-17, 03:22 PM
That kinda gave me an idea. Wouldn't it be cool to have the leaderboard trophy for this month be a floating trophy. Doesn't even have to be animated it can just hover above ground instead of sitting on it.

Yes, that would be cool. It would also be awesome if you had a chance of winning the Leaderboard event without having to spend real money. That's the main thing I dislike about Leaderboards... Whoever is willing to part with the most money usually wins. I love competition, and to me the LB isn't a true completion. It's a "buy the win." I know if a person does very poorly in a LB, the next one you'll more than likely be in a group that has lower points, therefore you have a better chance of winning.

Callyvitale19
10-15-17, 07:45 AM
Yes, that would be cool. It would also be awesome if you had a chance of winning the Leaderboard event without having to spend real money. That's the main thing I dislike about Leaderboards... Whoever is willing to part with the most money usually wins. I love competition, and to me the LB isn't a true completion. It's a "buy the win." I know if a person does very poorly in a LB, the next one you'll more than likely be in a group that has lower points, therefore you have a better chance of winning.I'm just hoping that we don't have to win the top prize in LB to get pts toward the sorcerers steed. An event that takes a full month can have to many problems to be able to complete it. Not everyone plays every event let alone win and finish every event successfully. Good luck everyone

MystiqueRealm
10-15-17, 12:12 PM
I'm just hoping that we don't have to win the top prize in LB to get pts toward the sorcerers steed. An event that takes a full month can have to many problems to be able to complete it. Not everyone plays every event let alone win and finish every event successfully. Good luck everyone

It'll probably be milestones because only 2 people in a group can win top prize

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-16-17, 12:23 AM
This is so unfair!!! I’m pulling my hair out!!! I’m gonna buy a wig and pull my hair again!!!!

tiggermom444
10-16-17, 02:20 AM
Need to make tasks more achievable...too much depends on luck. Feel like Storm* has made things impossible in the hopes that we will buy gold to finish them....TOTALLY FRUSTRATED BY FANTASY STORY and DRAGON STORY It used to be fun playing, now it is stressful and frustrating

Callyvitale19
10-16-17, 07:39 AM
Need to make tasks more achievable...too much depends on luck. Feel like Storm* has made things impossible in the hopes that we will buy gold to finish them....TOTALLY FRUSTRATED BY FANTASY STORY and DRAGON STORY It used to be fun playing, now it is stressful and frustratingI think the games have become expensive. Everything they do or change they make to an event is to make us use gems and spend money. S8 is all about money and how to get us to spend it on them. My fear is that because of their lack of communication about expanding the game and what future they have planned that one day I'll go to log on and find everything is gone. I'm running out of space and probably can only manipulate my forest to accommodate just a few more events, if I'm lucky I hope to get thru the rest of the year.

Callyvitale19
10-16-17, 10:13 AM
It'll probably be milestones because only 2 people in a group can win top prizeI hope you're right. I probably can complete the milestones but I definitely don't have enough gems to be able to go after one of the top 2 spots on a LB, especially if I'm in a group that has 3 or 4 very competitive players use to always winning. Good luck on whatever comes next.

Clark_Wayne
10-16-17, 11:41 AM
Need to make tasks more achievable...too much depends on luck. Feel like Storm* has made things impossible in the hopes that we will buy gold to finish them....TOTALLY FRUSTRATED BY FANTASY STORY and DRAGON STORY It used to be fun playing, now it is stressful and frustrating
i play both, and i find dragon story events doable, when it is not for FFS.
i bred none of the FFS new animals because they are super rare, when those for dragon story are only rare (and i bred them without spending gold/gems). besides i have boosts in DS and all the 14 treasure dragons (70 golds per day). in FFS , i have only 6 treasure animals that give me only less than 10 gems per day ! events are now impossible to play without spending real money ! that’s why i’m planning to stop FFS at the end of the years

Alohatami
10-19-17, 10:17 AM
Just curious what percentages people are at at this point? I'm only at 29% for the familiar, and 49% for the steed. Since were about halfway through the event, I think I'm going to be very lucky to win even one of the animals. I've been participating in everything so far as much as I possibly can (got to the harvest mouse on the LB, finished the SB (waiting on steed to hatch), and am on round 32 in the tournament), but it still seems like it won't be enough. I've spent about 50 gems so far, but I'm trying to be careful, as I feel that gems are somewhat expensive. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I'm going to pretend like I don't care so I won't be too disappointed at the end of the month.

Eluzyion
10-19-17, 10:20 AM
Just curious what percentages people are at at this point? I'm only at 29% for the familiar, and 49% for the steed. Since were about halfway through the event, I think I'm going to be very lucky to win even one of the animals. I've been participating in everything so far as much as I possibly can (got to the harvest mouse on the LB, finished the SB (waiting on steed to hatch), and am on round 32 in the tournament), but it still seems like it won't be enough. I've spent about 50 gems so far, but I'm trying to be careful, as I feel that gems are somewhat expensive. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I'm going to pretend like I don't care so I won't be too disappointed at the end of the month.

I have the Witchs familiar cat from events and speed breeding, the max for the Sorcerer's Steed after this event is 63%

stellasfairyland
10-19-17, 10:23 AM
Just finished SB, tournament not yet (one more round). I have 63% on Familiar and 61% on Steed. Hope this info helps

Destiel0918
10-19-17, 10:26 AM
Just finished SB, tournament not yet (one more round). I have 63% on Familiar and 61% on Steed. Hope this info helps

I', 63% for Steed ( From tournament, SB and WE ( that one took bit of gems - did not win WE - but reached final trick goal) , but only like 14% on Familiar - Didn't manage to breed either super rare limited animal - although I tried so hard.

Phoenix406
10-19-17, 11:09 AM
My baby account, which managed to breed a Candy Horn, but not a Chihuacabra, is only at 35% for the cat, and 61% for the steed. However, that account is not going to get to hatch an Opal Pony.

My main account, which hasn't been able to breed *anything* is only at 14% for the cat, but 61% for the steed. That will go up even more once I hatch my Opal Pony.

Overall, doubtful that I will get a cat on either account, but I should get a horse on one account or the other, depending on how the next event turns out.

Dragon Story is having a similar event where you can get a Skeleking Dragon and a Skelequeen dragon. The king is pretty easy to get, but, again, the queen is a bit harder. It's harder to get treats than tricks, I guess!

MystiqueRealm
10-19-17, 12:10 PM
Is everyone getting treats breeding? I was at first but haven't gotten any since

Phoenix406
10-19-17, 12:30 PM
Is everyone getting treats breeding? I was at first but haven't gotten any since

I don't think I am, or, if I am, it is random.

stellasfairyland
10-19-17, 12:35 PM
I', 63% for Steed ( From tournament, SB and WE ( that one took bit of gems - did not win WE - but reached final trick goal) , but only like 14% on Familiar - Didn't manage to breed either super rare limited animal - although I tried so hard.

Unfortunately it is always a draw of luck. I was lucky enough to breed both limited animals within a reasonable amount of speed breeding ( you have to use gems. Period) I think so far I am on track and am able to collect points on all required tasks. (Opal will be hatched soon for the last quest). I am quite nervous about the last event. Hopefully they will make it easier so all of our hard work and luck will not be wasted.

Destiel0918
10-19-17, 12:38 PM
Unfortunately it is always a draw of luck. I was lucky enough to breed both limited animals within a reasonable amount of speed breeding ( you have to use gems. Period) I think so far I am on track and am able to collect points on all required tasks. (Opal will be hatched soon for the last quest). I am quite nervous about the last event. Hopefully they will make it easier so all of our hard work and luck will not be wasted.

I don't mind spending few gems now and then...but I saw some people who blew over 1000 gems on speed breeding - with no result. By that point it is just TOO much. I'm good with tournaments... - I ALWAYS win them. But World events are now too hard - really worried about them. They are not possible without gems anymore - and I hate that on principle - events should be hard work- but still possible, even without gems.

Phoenix406
10-19-17, 12:51 PM
I spent a few gems (not sure how many, but under 100) to speed breed the Candy Horn and got lucky. On the Chihuacabra, I spent at leas 200 gems with no luck. Plus I have all the other permanent animals that have that combo, so I couldn't even get a good fail, although I did get a second Cursed Rose, so I was kind of okay with that. Now I can keep one little and have one full size.

stellasfairyland
10-19-17, 01:22 PM
I don't mind spending few gems now and then...but I saw some people who blew over 1000 gems on speed breeding - with no result. By that point it is just TOO much. I'm good with tournaments... - I ALWAYS win them. But World events are now too hard - really worried about them. They are not possible without gems anymore - and I hate that on principle - events should be hard work- but still possible, even without gems.

Oh yeah. I totally understand. Sometimes even you spend over the price of the animal, you still can’t get it. When I say you have to use gems, I simply mean the number of tries you need for breeding limited animals. Of course, if luck is with you, you only need try once. In reality that kind of luck only happens once or twice for the entire of the game playing period. Anyway we all have different tolerance as to how much we can/want to spend. For me, I only speed breeding on something I truly enjoy to look at. My general allowance is200gems. Within the time period for a particular animal, that’s how much I will try. If I fail, no big deal. I just let it go. I definitely don’t speed breeding on every limited animals. I pass on most of them. Last WE, I was roughly 400 points short to reach the last prize. Even though I liked it a lot, I passed on the opportunity to buy. It’s over my limit. This is just me. Everyone is different. I am spelling it all out just for sharing purpose. Enjoy the game.

Alohatami
10-19-17, 03:39 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I see now that not being able to breed the Chihuacabra has really set me back on the familiar. Bummer. :(

poofyena
10-19-17, 05:30 PM
I'm dreading the next event. Leaderboards are always tough but tied into this Halloween event.....competition is going to be rough. I came second as everyone in my LB seemed to give up halfway through so I'm going to be in a tough group.
Easier not to care at this stage. I have no chance of getting the kitty at this point having missed both limited animals.

I wish everyone luck with the next goals and event. Looks like we need it

Destiel0918
10-19-17, 05:39 PM
I'm dreading the next event. Leaderboards are always tough but tied into this Halloween event.....competition is going to be rough. I came second as everyone in my LB seemed to give up halfway through so I'm going to be in a tough group.
Easier not to care at this stage. I have no chance of getting the kitty at this point having missed both limited animals.

I wish everyone luck with the next goals and event. Looks like we need it

I hope they will not base it on winning the leaderboard. most likely it Can be milestones to collect points for Steed.

MystiqueRealm
10-19-17, 07:43 PM
I hope I can get enough points for sorcerers steed off of a LB I'm not so sure!

MystiqueRealm
10-19-17, 07:46 PM
I don't think I am, or, if I am, it is random.

I got treats today..I've missed out on LOAD when I was speed breeding and didn't get treats!

Eluzyion
10-20-17, 02:06 PM
Sorcerer's Steed 15 hours incubation/

Callyvitale19
10-20-17, 02:17 PM

39104congratulations. Very well done.

AppieP
10-20-17, 02:25 PM

Wow nicely done. Congrats hope I get it too. But I doubt that because I didn't get the Candy Horn and the chichi. Nice egg btw.

Rynetory2
10-20-17, 08:12 PM

Congratulations! :D Added your picture to the Guide.

AppleWhite84
10-22-17, 04:00 AM
Congrats Eluzyion! Are the Steed and Witch's Familiar just spooky element? I wasn't sure if I was going to buy the new habitat but I will if they are only Spooky element.

Eluzyion
10-24-17, 02:47 PM
Congrats Eluzyion! Are the Steed and Witch's Familiar just spooky element? I wasn't sure if I was going to buy the new habitat but I will if they are only Spooky element.

Ty! Yes Witchs familiar and Sorcerer's steed are ghost only single element

Rynetory2
10-24-17, 08:01 PM

You can have a look at the elements of all the Spooky animals here. Hope this helps. :) Spooky Creatures (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1453268&viewfull=1#post1453268)

missourijan
10-25-17, 06:17 AM
so my tricks have been at 67% for over a week. Keep getting updates of all these points I have earned feom the tourney and LB but they NEVER show up. WHY oh WHY do I even bother.

AppleWhite84
10-26-17, 05:50 AM
You can have a look at the elements of all the Spooky animals here. Hope this helps. :) Spooky Creatures (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1453268&viewfull=1#post1453268)

Very helpful, thank you!

mysticalfairy320
10-26-17, 07:32 AM
Here is a pic of the witches familiar egg 15 hours hatch time-

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39334

Rynetory2
10-26-17, 08:34 AM
Here is a pic of the witches familiar egg 15 hours hatch time-

Congratulations!! You did awesomely well. :D Added your picture to the Guide. Thanks!

mysticalfairy320
10-26-17, 09:03 AM
Welcome! Now 96% to the steed!!! ☺

littelprincess0313
10-28-17, 11:43 PM
Hey arent we getting 5x points for the cat anymore... I thought it was until 1/11

Lisa0107
10-29-17, 06:14 AM
I am 99%for the steed I will get him when I get the last milestone on LB..should be tonight. So close!!!! Not a chance at the kitty though. Only bred candy horn. Could not get the other 2 after days and days of trying

Alohatami
10-29-17, 10:06 AM
Hey arent we getting 5x points for the cat anymore... I thought it was until 1/11

I just came here to see what was up with that, too. I just put my latest Wendiglow fail on the nest, and did not receive the 5x treats (or are the orange ones the tricks?) either. I suppose it really doesn't matter, though, since I also haven't been able to breed the required animals since the Candy Horn. The Familiar is so far out of reach it's really a moot point anyway.

AppieP
10-29-17, 10:33 AM
Have completed every event this month so far.
Not received all the tricks for the Sorcerer's Steed sadly:(
After completing the tourney it went from 94 till 96%

missourijan
10-29-17, 02:48 PM
I have completed every event for steed too and am only at 92. Afyer spending s too trying in vain to breed unbredable animals if I dont get the steed I am deleting this game.

Destiel0918
10-29-17, 03:03 PM
I have completed every event for steed too and am only at 92. Afyer spending s too trying in vain to breed unbredable animals if I dont get the steed I am deleting this game.

Weird -I completed every event and I got the steed - no problem. Sure you didn't miss any of the steps - like hatching turtle ( it was only way to get max points from tournament - winning was not enough...)

I will never make it to the cat - haven't managed to breed a single october animal.

missourijan
10-29-17, 03:27 PM
Weird -I completed every event and I got the steed - no problem. Sure you didn't miss any of the steps - like hatching turtle ( it was only way to get max points from tournament - winning was not enough...)

I will never make it to the cat - haven't managed to breed a single october animal.

I have had such a time with points not coming. I have reported it a couple times.

Lisa0107
10-29-17, 04:03 PM
Have u guys hatched everything? Most of the events required hatching, not just finishing.

littelprincess0313
10-29-17, 06:38 PM
Have u guys hatched everything? Most of the events required hatching, not just finishing.

What did we have to hatch?
And I think I didnt get the last points from the storybook. And there I for sure hatched the horse because I needed it to breed for the sidegoal.
I hope as we have still a few days left and both the tournament and the leaderboard are ending today we are getting another bonus event in case we missed/didnt get some points. In my opinion it would be pretty mean if we really had to finish every event to get the steed - not saying that S8 wouldnt do this after all...

Lisa0107
10-29-17, 07:10 PM
What did we have to hatch?
And I think I didnt got the last points from the storybook. And there I for sure hatched the horse because I needed it to breed for the sidegoal.
I hope as we have still a few days left and both the tournament and the leaderboard are ending today we are getting another bonus event in case we missed/didnt get some points. In my opinion it would be pretty mean if we really had to finish every event to get the steed - not saying that S8 wouldnt do this after all...

I had to hatch the Jack lanturtl and I think I had to hatch the opal pony. Not certain on the pony but definitely on the Jack lanturtle

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-29-17, 09:35 PM
I hate this event

AppieP
10-29-17, 09:37 PM
I had to hatch the Jack lanturtl and I think I had to hatch the opal pony. Not certain on the pony but definitely on the Jack lanturtle

I hatched all of these........ the Horseman's Steed, Opal Pony and Jack-O'-Lanturn but still missing 4% of my tricks. Were there other creatures?

Phoenix406
10-29-17, 09:43 PM
You might need to contact S8 to find out what all the tricks were for as none of us memorized them all. There were all kinds of different things. I easily got the Steed on both my accounts.

Alohatami
10-29-17, 10:53 PM
Congrats to those who got at least one of the two grand prize animals. I'm bummed I won't be getting either, but on the bright side, at least I don't have to try and find/make room for the ghost habitat.

missourijan
10-29-17, 11:32 PM
Have completed every event this month so far.
Not received all the tricks for the Sorcerer's Steed sadly:(
After completing the tourney it went from 94 till 96%

That is exactly where I am and I too completed.every event. So like Storm 8 some get success while others put in countless hours and $$ and come up short.

Eluzyion
10-30-17, 01:36 AM
I hatched all of these........ the Horseman's Steed, Opal Pony and Jack-O'-Lanturn but still missing 4% of my tricks. Were there other creatures?

Hatching and leveling chihuacabra was another :)

AppieP
10-30-17, 01:39 AM
Hatching and leveling chihuacabra was another :)

You sure it wasn't for the treats instead the tricks?
Lot of us failed for the Candy Horn and still finished for the Sorcerer's Steed. I'm not sure but thought it was for treats....

Eluzyion
10-30-17, 01:41 AM
You sure it wasn't for the treats instead the tricks?
Lot of us failed for the Candy Horn and still finished for the Sorcerer's Steed. I'm not sure but thought it was for treats....

I thought it was but I'll try to find it to double check, I was at 95% before this tourny (jackolanturtle) and each round with the turtle gave 1% so finishing would give steed.

I think you're right, from what I can tell in the thread it (chihuacabra) was toward Witchs familiar.. I know getting points for that stopped during a whole event so ppl are behind on treats unless they did extra breeding afterwards, not sure why tricks are behind, hopefully there's another chance for tricks tomorrow at update? Not sure

Rynetory2
10-30-17, 01:53 AM
I think you're right, from what I can tell in the thread it (chihuacabra) was toward Witchs familiar.. I know getting points for that stopped during a whole event so ppl are behind on treats unless they did extra breeding afterwards, not sure why tricks are behind, hopefully there's another chance for tricks tomorrow at update? Not sure

I can confirm the chihuacabra was for Witch Familiar (Treats).

FYI AppieP, replied you on this issue to your post in the Goal thread.

MystiqueRealm
10-30-17, 04:29 AM
I thought it was but I'll try to find it to double check, I was at 95% before this tourny (jackolanturtle) and each round with the turtle gave 1% so finishing would give steed.

You could be right about more chances to get tricks and treats because there's still 5 days left on witch's familiar and sorcerer's steed

Morag2000
10-30-17, 12:38 PM

I too hatched all of the above creatures and only have 96% for the Sorcerers Steed and 32% for the Witches Familiar but despite 24 hour breeding could not breed the required animals and I'm not going to spend thousands of gems to get them. Everyone should be able to breed them not just the few!

I guess that is where the lost percentages come from.

To be honest, I think this Trick and Treat business is a farce!

DirkDragon
10-30-17, 12:44 PM
I too hatched all of the above creatures and only have 96% for the Sorcerers Steed and 32% for the Witches Familiar but despite 24 hour breeding could not breed the required animals and I'm not going to spend thousands of gems to get them. Everyone should be able to breed them not just the few!

I guess that is where the lost percentages come from.

To be honest, I think this Trick and Treat business is a farce!

I too have 96 percent and I wish someone could give us a clue how to get the rest. It was never clear from the start and there is no good reason for that. Explanations for events are always lacking, but how much effort would it take? Why do we always have to guess?

missourijan
10-30-17, 04:41 PM
I too have 96 percent and I wish someone could give us a clue how to get the rest. It was never clear from the start and there is no good reason for that. Explanations for events are always lacking, but how much effort would it take? Why do we always have to guess?

and some.get them and some don't. good ol storm 8 support advised me that since my total had increased it is working. LOL. what logic. I said just because it increased does not mean it is working correctly. Having to fight for everything is not fun. I am deleting this game of I do not get these animals. I played the game. if there is no reward what fun is that.

KaywinnetteLee1
10-30-17, 08:35 PM
Ok so it has become very obvious that I will not get the stupid wendiglow so I missed all those “tricks” so unless they come up with a quick tournament of something it is impossible to get the sorcerers steed for me at least. I have 94% tricks and 78% treats. What kick in the guy to be so close but knowing it’s not good enough.

poofyena
10-30-17, 08:47 PM
The limited breedable animals were for treats not tricks as far as I'm aware.

Which is confusing for me as I'm missing a lot of tricks but have completed every goal for them. I even spent gems to make sure I got far enough in the world event for the tricks.

JustKay
10-31-17, 01:00 AM
The numbers for the Steed are too tight. It should be like DS where if u miss one or two final goals u can still make it. U need a perfect run to get 100% with no gems ... which is impossible given how hard World Events are now

seraconan
10-31-17, 07:12 AM
Ok so it has become very obvious that I will not get the stupid wendiglow so I missed all those ?tricks? so unless they come up with a quick tournament of something it is impossible to get the sorcerers steed for me at least. I have 94% tricks and 78% treats. What kick in the guy to be so close but knowing it?s not good enough.

I'm too at 94% is there a chance to get 100 %?

Destiel0918
10-31-17, 09:34 AM
I'm too at 94% is there a chance to get 100 %?

Did you complete ALL Trick events? If you did 5 ( completed all goals - you should have gotten the horse.) World event + Storybook + 2 tournaments + Leaderboard - I think some people forgot that they needed to HATCH animals they won from tournament to get final tricks- they may have won the tournament,...but if they DIDN't Hatch it in the time - they lost the tricks.

Wolfdemon517
10-31-17, 09:50 AM
i managed to hatch the treats witches familiar with treats to spare but the tricks for the horsemans steed im pretty sure i got everything all month and im only at 96% but even if i missed a single thing shouldnt there some kind of buffer room if you miss a single notch on the quest chain?

Either way theres 4 days left for the quest even though todays the last day of the month so im hoping there will be one more event/quest to get tricks instead of just having to watch the 4 day counter mock me as it counts down with no way to increase my tricks without paying real cash.

missourijan
10-31-17, 10:10 AM
ok so in the last minutes of leaderboard I finally managed to breed a wendiglow. of course so I could spend gems to get the points. so I did and that animal is also now at 96%

KaywinnetteLee1
10-31-17, 10:38 AM
My cell service went out so I couldn?t connect in time to hatch the opal pony. With as much trouble as the wendiglow has been, S8 needs to do a mini quest or something so people can get those last 4 or 6% they are missing.

Miswinston
10-31-17, 04:11 PM
I am also stuck at 96% of the tricks needed for Sorcerer's Steed and I have completed EVERYTHING! S8 needs to make this right and not by giving us another task that will cost gems. I noticed they added a "Value Pack" that can be purchased for $30 with 2 animals and 4000 tricks, perhaps a way to satisfy those who spend cash, hand over fist already.

sweetdeda
10-31-17, 05:11 PM
So the game has finally maxed out for me. For a year I have dealt with uninstalling and reinstalling every time I want to play plus other issues. But I kept playing. Now with habitats maxed out I dealt with it, shuffled some animals around sold a couple commons (turtleistle was one which of course I needed to breed with in an event right after I sold it). My forest is more than 50% filled with premium habitats. That is the one thing I never really minded buying gems for. So I won the sorcerer steed and one of my nest was empty (my big mistake) and it went directly there. I can't buy the habitat to hold it now he nest is jammmed up. I don't want to sell, but I know how close the last few community events have been for me so without it I won't make it. I've played this game for long time, I have invested money in it, very sad that I've reached the end.

Destiel0918
10-31-17, 05:20 PM
So the game has finally maxed out for me. For a year I have dealt with uninstalling and reinstalling every time I want to play plus other issues. But I kept playing. Now with habitats maxed out I dealt with it, shuffled some animals around sold a couple commons (turtleistle was one which of course I needed to breed with in an event right after I sold it). My forest is more than 50% filled with premium habitats. That is the one thing I never really minded buying gems for. So I won the sorcerer steed and one of my nest was empty (my big mistake) and it went directly there. I can't buy the habitat to hold it now he nest is jammmed up. I don't want to sell, but I know how close the last few community events have been for me so without it I won't make it. I've played this game for long time, I have invested money in it, very sad that I've reached the end.

Can't you sell some NOT premium habitat and few common animals - and get the Spooky habitat?

sweetdeda
10-31-17, 05:33 PM
Can't you sell some NOT premium habitat and few common animals - and get the Spooky habitat?
I have considered that but since the game allows you to place habitats in storage after you reach the limit I actually have 6 over the limit so I would have to sell 6 habitats to buy the spooky habitat. That is a lot to have to sell and I just don't think it's right. That's 18 animals over the years I worked at to breed.

Destiel0918
10-31-17, 05:46 PM
I have considered that but since the game allows you to place habitats in storage after you reach the limit I actually have 6 over the limit so I would have to sell 6 habitats to buy the spooky habitat. That is a lot to have to sell and I just don't think it's right. That's 18 animals over the years I worked at to breed.

Oh, this sucks...then it is NOT worth it at all! Seems like they WANT us to STOP playing and BUYING habitats.

Azharjah
10-31-17, 07:59 PM
Me and my wife already complete all tasks but we both struck in 96% of soccer steed and I guess I'm not going to get more gems to buy 158 more gems even we already finish task..fix it and hope give all prize..

Azharjah
10-31-17, 08:12 PM
Even we breed wend glow and complete all task witch familiar and put all storage animals out still on 96% omg same with others fix it and don't we going to buy 158 gems more to get its too much we already fast breed and spend so much to save time to complete task but still 96%

federerGOAT
10-31-17, 08:57 PM
Stuck on 96% as well.

littelprince0313
10-31-17, 11:52 PM
Ok Im not getting anymore orange pumpkins for breeding!! How should I finish the cat.

theone2001
11-01-17, 02:28 AM
I was never able to breed any of the animals to get the pumpkins. Even though I kept continuous breeding. So I only had 34% of the pumpkin treats. I was able to finish all the tournaments and stuff for the tricks and I am stuck at 96% like everybody that has posted about it. This is very disillusioning. Why should I complete any future events. It's a no-win situation as far as I can see. Also there is a problem with the habitat limit of only 126. I have reached my 126 but yet these events require me to breed and hatch certain animals. I still have plenty of room to expand. I actually have several empty spots that habitats could be placed. So I don't understand why there is a habitat limit.
I was really surprised that there was nothing on October 31 to help us get extra tricks certain treats.

federerGOAT
11-01-17, 03:20 AM
Ok Im not getting anymore orange pumpkins for breeding!! How should I finish the cat.

Do you have videos to view?
I was stuck on 98%, spun the wheels, and was lucky to land on the pumpkins a few times to get the last 2%.
With the videos, I was able to spin the wheels 5 times a day so increased the odds of getting the pumpkins.

KaywinnetteLee1
11-01-17, 03:23 AM
This game, well all of S8 games have become very burdensome. All requiring people to spend money to complete tasks or never sleep to keep on clicking away. I tried really hard and spent more money than I had intended but still failed. At 96% for the steed and 79% for the cat. Now this new stuff - not even interested. S8 just give everyone the steed and cat and the frakking wendiglow (tried every combo I had)

littelprince0313
11-01-17, 04:07 AM
Do you have videos to view?
I was stuck on 98%, spun the wheels, and was lucky to land on the pumpkins a few times to get the last 2%.
With the videos, I was able to spin the wheels 5 times a day so increased the odds of getting the pumpkins.
Thanks ;) i did that and got the last %
:D
But it's really mean to make us believe that we have more days to breed and we dont get pumpkins in the end!

Listal
11-01-17, 03:24 PM
How can we get more pumpkins?

Destiel0918
11-01-17, 03:29 PM
How can we get more pumpkins?

I think we can't. Value packs and gem skips seem to be the only way!

Eluzyion
11-01-17, 03:33 PM
I think we can't. Value packs and gem skips seem to be the only way!

That's what it looks like. We'll see with this November event if it's just a gem grab gimmick to get you so far then you have to pay to complete. With all the bugs last event ppl didn't get tricks or treats normally but they never compensated

Miswinston
11-01-17, 10:42 PM
That's what it looks like. We'll see with this November event if it's just a gem grab gimmick to get you so far then you have to pay to complete. With all the bugs last event ppl didn't get tricks or treats normally but they never compensated

My husband was stuck on 96% and looked in his storage today and he has the Sorcerers Steed, however I don't and I am also on 96%. Hmmm.

MystiqueRealm
11-01-17, 11:28 PM
My husband was stuck on 96% and looked in his storage today and he has the Sorcerers Steed, however I don't and I am also on 96%. Hmmm.

I had to go ck my inventory after your post lol no surprise cat for me :( was hoping since they owe me 6000 treats but nope

federerGOAT
11-02-17, 02:10 AM
Less than two days left, is there any way we can get the last 4%?

MystiqueRealm
11-02-17, 02:40 AM
Less than two days left, is there any way we can get the last 4%?

The only way is to buy the value pack with tricks, don't know if it'll top off amt needed or not I'm not buying I put too much into it and feel I got ripped off in the end

Miswinston
11-02-17, 04:42 AM
I suggest we ALL submit a support ticket. Companies that receive complaints and fail to credit customers often end up in class-action lawsuits. If you submit a complaint every time there is a problem, keep a record of those complaints. That way you have proof if the company ever has to pay consumers back. *This is not legal advice, just what I personally do*

Listal
11-02-17, 02:01 PM
How do we sumbit a ticket with the new way?
I know many times did not see either type of pumpkins for different actions, so I just thought it was counting it, since that happens when you get say right now flower pettles for harvesting. If you click close together does not pop up but your petal count goes up by right amount

mraguia
11-02-17, 05:28 PM
does anyone know how many pumkins it takes for each percentage point? I'm at 88% would 3,000 pumpkins be enough to reach 100%?

GreytMom
11-02-17, 09:41 PM
does anyone know how many pumkins it takes for each percentage point? I'm at 88% would 3,000 pumpkins be enough to reach 100%?
No promises, but I'm pretty sure I was around 85% when I got hypnotized by the service dogs. When I adopted them I was able to get the kitty, too.

Miswinston
11-03-17, 12:26 AM
How do we sumbit a ticket with the new way?
I know many times did not see either type of pumpkins for different actions, so I just thought it was counting it, since that happens when you get say right now flower pettles for harvesting. If you click close together does not pop up but your petal count goes up by right amount

https://support.storm8.com

federerGOAT
11-03-17, 03:53 AM

Assuming they have used the same template as the Fairy King/Queen, 20000 pumpkins total would have been needed.
3000 pumpkins is 15%, so that would be enough.

mraguia
11-03-17, 07:34 AM
thanks

JustKay
11-03-17, 01:14 PM

I suggest u talk to your husband about undisclosed discretionary spending on gems :D

Rynetory2
11-04-17, 07:10 AM
Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes do you like? Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Pebblemist
11-04-17, 07:46 AM
I love how absolutely NOBODY has voted that they liked this event.

woodywood2017
11-04-17, 08:18 AM
It was so frustrating this event because I did really enjoy it, loved the prizes and enjoyed the tasks but it was completely ruined by that fact that I had put so much time and effort and some gems and and had no chance of getting either of the main rewards unless I spent loads of money at the end it's disgusting and is ruining this game for me. ������

AppieP
11-04-17, 09:11 AM
I liked the creatures but like almost everyone here I didn't complete. Stuck at 96% for the Sorcerer's Steed.
Forgot to vote I liked the creatures.
Didn't like this event.

Clark_Wayne
11-04-17, 09:19 AM
i hated this event because you could not finished it without spending gems ! :mad:
comparing with dragon story : i finished the same event with the 2 spooky dragons (and i could even craft a 3rd one !)
you could even finish one of the dragon without doing all the goals when in ffs you have not a single chance !
i used to love FFS but after this, there is no way i like this game anymore

luna2cute
11-04-17, 03:13 PM
Liked the animals but not the event. I was absolutely impossible without spending a ton of gems. Not fun at all. Felt like a waste of time.

Not it even trying for the fairies because I know it’s impossible. If we can’t breed the limited animals and can’t finish the community event because it’s shortened in time and the amounts are raised, there is no point.

Used to play for fun, but it’s not much fun anymore. Will have to look for another game by a different company if things don’t get better.

Sad as I’ve been playing for a few years now.

Destiel0918
11-04-17, 03:47 PM
Agreed. Loved the animals SO much .- especially the Cat (that I never got)....but breeding like 4 super rare animals - even with gems was practically IMPOSSIBLE!.

Also World Events are NOT possible anymore - goals are TOO high for only 7 days. 2000 should be MAX - and this is ALREADY pushing it with 7 days.

They are just making it too hard. It is not fun anymore- just tiring.

jibro
11-04-17, 05:04 PM
Most animals were stupid..
Only liked the horse's, and the wolf. The sorcerer horse was only for the spooky habitat, wich was really bad..
Though I wanted it in my storage, but noticed it was a joke reward as everyone wo didnt got the quest animal had to pay 158 gems in order to get it..
Hell no, that i've bought the habitat as it was stupid, like the events from that month. This month seems a little better except for the overload on fairy's.
I hope to see bone bronco coming back soon

Jojocl141587
11-04-17, 05:49 PM
I didn’t like how every event was tied to the pumpkins you had to collect and you needed the pumpkins to get the animals. I never finish SBs because it requires WAY too much food and I haven’t been able to breed the rare animals lately. For example this is my third day trying for the chrisanthatram or whatever for the new events and nothing. I’m already ready to give up

Rynetory2
11-05-17, 12:14 AM
I liked the creatures but like almost everyone here I didn't complete. Stuck at 96% for the Sorcerer's Steed.
Forgot to vote I liked the creatures.
Didn't like this event.

I’ve added your votes for you. :)

poofyena
11-05-17, 08:11 AM
Didn't like this one. Was spoiled by not getting the steed despite completing every task required to get the points. Hard work all month for nothing and for s8 to tell me they can't see a problem, it was clearly a game wide issue many of us experienced....all at the same percentage.

The animals were nice for the most part. Pumpkin cat and wair wolf were probably my favorite. Though I did like the turtle.

Alohatami
11-05-17, 09:18 AM
I’ve added your votes for you. :)

Could you do that for me, too? I also forgot to vote that I *did* like the creatures, especially the familiar. I probably shouldnt admit this, but I didn't read the poll title fully until after I voted. As a result, I didn't understand why the two creatures were listed on there so I left that part blank. When i was looking at the poll results, I reread the title and then felt a little stupid. :*

carolineannlv
11-05-17, 12:17 PM
I?ve added your votes for you. :)

Would it be possible to add mine also. I did like both the horse and cat. I just didn't like the way the event was skewed to be almost impossible.

Limequat
11-05-17, 12:51 PM
Completed both goals and liked the animals, yet I still hated the event. I spent 600 gems to purchase the Candy Horn in order to get points for the WE and cat, and this was in addition to spending over 400 gems speed breeding for it. Not happy about that.

Phoenix406
11-05-17, 05:12 PM
Suggested animal for next October: caribou - Cari-boo!

Rynetory2
11-06-17, 07:08 AM
Could you do that for me, too? I also forgot to vote that I *did* like the creatures, especially the familiar. I probably shouldnt admit this, but I didn't read the poll title fully until after I voted. As a result, I didn't understand why the two creatures were listed on there so I left that part blank. When i was looking at the poll results, I reread the title and then felt a little stupid. :*

Would it be possible to add mine also. I did like both the horse and cat. I just didn't like the way the event was skewed to be almost impossible.

Added. :) Thanks for your votes.

AppieP
11-06-17, 09:25 AM
From the 56 voters, 51 DIDN'T like this event. And only 2 who did like it. 3 with no oppinion? Lol.
Hope S8 is doing something with this info. For only (not even) 4% I hope they will change it too a game (event) we all love!!

Clark_Wayne
11-06-17, 03:50 PM
From the 56 voters, 51 DIDN'T like this event. And only 2 who did like it. 3 with no oppinion? Lol.
Hope S8 is doing something with this info. For only (not even) 4% I hope they will change it too a game (event) we all love!!

do you think so ? they didn’t hear in the past, so i doubt they would now :p

Almondjoybar
11-06-17, 04:24 PM
do you think so ? they didn’t hear in the past, so i doubt they would now :p

So far I do not see any changes..... Since the introduction of the "Chrysanteram" .. I have been trying to breed it.... NO LUCK.... IF they want it to be a little challenging.. they should implement a clause in the game.. after so many attempts at hatch a BY CHANCE Animal.. and not receive it... you pass the goal... anyways..... and get the reward ...

NOT being able to hatch these animals makes it impossible to finish the events.... really discouraging... I have already expressed my opinion on this before.... and just for the record... I DID NOT EARN ANYTHING IN OCTOBER... because of not being able to hatch the animals....

Almondjoybar
11-06-17, 04:31 PM
I didn?t like how every event was tied to the pumpkins you had to collect and you needed the pumpkins to get the animals. I never finish SBs because it requires WAY too much food and I haven?t been able to breed the rare animals lately. For example this is my third day trying for the chrisanthatram or whatever for the new events and nothing. I?m already ready to give up

I agree with you...
Can't finish the SB's because can't get the limited animals...
Since I have not been able to bread the animals needed....
And I always keep my farms planted with food...
I have 800k food stocked up...

VERY DISPLEASED with the change that SB has decided to program in how limited / rare animals are given out...

luna2cute
11-06-17, 04:57 PM
There is a thread started in the suggestions area of the forum called feedback to storm 8 I think regarding all these game changes. I added my two cents..maybe if enough people express themselves they will make things better again?

Rynetory2
11-15-17, 06:20 AM
Thank you for your votes! Results have been submitted.