PDA

View Full Version : How to move the truck delivery building

ronsbarn
10-03-17, 12:10 PM
I see some other players have moved (gotten rid of) the truck delivery building. How do you do that?
Farm Story 2
iOS ipad
Level 15
Ronsbarn

PookieBear50
10-03-17, 07:02 PM
I think, but I am not certain, that those players may be on Android, not iOS, and so the Farmer's Market/Truck Stop was not made available to them, so it may appear as though they have moved or deleted it. On iOS, as far as I know, the building cannot be moved at all.

You will probably need to wait for a better response from an Android player or a forum moderator. I'm sorry that I cannot be more definite.

ronsbarn
10-04-17, 12:13 PM
I think, but I am not certain, that those players may be on Android, not iOS, and so the Farmer's Market/Truck Stop was not made available to them, so it may appear as though they have moved or deleted it. On iOS, as far as I know, the building cannot be moved at all.

You will probably need to wait for a better response from an Android player or a forum moderator. I'm sorry that I cannot be more definite.

Thank you for replying. It is confusing to see various players farms that look differently just because they play on a different platform. You are most likely correct in your observation.