PDA

View Full Version : Event time

dubeyanup786
10-03-17, 08:20 AM
Hello when new event start and end
After how many hour ??

Silverrain1
10-03-17, 11:26 AM
Depends on where you are for your time zone. We all get the same amount of time and will start at the same time but obviously people are playing in very different time zones.
My events start at 7 30 pm tues and fri and I'm in Scotland

jibro
10-03-17, 12:04 PM
Hmm. So the events started. There is a habitat for 500k and it has a sneaky illuminati sign in it. Not cool.

Its no fun also that two of the new animals only live in that habitat...
Not sure if i'll enter this.
Only Beyonce and Jay Z get away with using this illuminati sign in the past for rumor marketing, but this is a game mostly played by kids.. So I think that its really questionable that its used.
Apart from the way its seen today, its easily linked to dictatorship by rich people. So apart from that its just a hoax for most, its just not cool to connect that to this game.

How do others think about this?

Elunei
10-03-17, 01:00 PM
It's a Halloween habitat. It's meant to be spooky. I think you need to lay off the conspiracy theories and relax.

JustKay
10-03-17, 02:17 PM
Illuminati? Everything's been done before. People steal ideas all the time

jibro
10-03-17, 02:41 PM
It's a Halloween habitat. It's meant to be spooky. I think you need to lay off the conspiracy theories and relax.

I would have opened a threat for this question and delete the game if I did not relax. Dont u worrie;)
I'm just wondering what other people think about it, as it is keeps coming up in rumor marketing.
We know that its a conspiracy theorie, but its also symbol used for political statements. So it is considerable if it should be involved in this game. There by I dont see a good connection with Halloween or spooky themes...

doodledoo20000
10-04-17, 09:36 AM
Is the first prize just a decoration? My pumpkin doesn't have a timer...

Phoenix406
10-04-17, 09:49 AM
Is the first prize just a decoration? My pumpkin doesn't have a timer...

Your pumpkin should have a timer. Mine does!

Phoenix406
10-04-17, 09:52 AM
I would have opened a threat for this question and delete the game if I did not relax. Dont u worrie;)
I'm just wondering what other people think about it, as it is keeps coming up in rumor marketing.
We know that its a conspiracy theorie, but its also symbol used for political statements. So it is considerable if it should be involved in this game. There by I dont see a good connection with Halloween or spooky themes...

I didn't even notice the Illuminati symbol, and I'm not really sure that I se it when I look at the habitat. What am I looking for? Anyway, I imagine that it was not intentional, and most kids probably won't get the reference. I'm just thankful that there is a habitat that can be bought with coins instead of gold. I guess if we really wanted to get technical, ******s sometimes call their customers "tricks," so is that a bad word to use in this game? No, because we know that it is about "trick" or "treat."

I am wondering why the Treent doesn't go in a Treent habitat.

Also, to answer the original question in this thread, it is one week long. I'm not feeling too hopeful. 24 hours in, I only have about 200 pumpkins, so I would only end up with 1400 by the end of the event....??

doodledoo20000
10-04-17, 10:40 AM
Your pumpkin should have a timer. Mine does!

Thanks, this has happened to me before. Why?? Force closing, etc. didn't make a difference but a few days before the event ended, the decoration magically got a timer. So frustrating!

Silverrain1
10-04-17, 12:34 PM
So, I never got a pop up for the habitat. Quite annoyed about that as I would have missed it. And it's a nice habitat. But to be fair, I dnt no if I can put it anywhere. Since I'm STILL maxed out on habitats.