PDA

View Full Version : A problem of "out of sync with the server"

Unregistered
03-19-11, 10:12 PM
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed. soppurt@teamlava.com

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
To: soppurt@teamlava.com
Subject: A problem of "out of sync with the server"
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 05:04:17 +0000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Whom might concern,

Hallo, This is Storm8 ID:97012435. I am playing Restuarant Story at the moment.
Last night, i was moving my staff around. However, when i was trying to move a chair to a place (the same place), everytime i put a chair there,the system sent me are note which is
"OH DARN, Your restaurant is out of sync with the server. We have refreshed your restaurant. " Than, the chair will back to my storage. It like happened a 5 or 6 time which i tried.
I thought it would be okay in this morning. But it doesnt. Just wondering its that a bugs there??

Thanks For Helping
Restuarant Name: Hemmy
Level : 35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Whom might concern,

Hallo, This is Storm8 ID:97012435. I am playing Restuarant Story at the moment.
Last night, i was moving my staff around. However, when i was trying to move a chair to a place (the same place), everytime i put a chair there,the system sent me are note which is "OH DARN, Your restaurant is out of sync with the server. We have refreshed your restaurant. " Than, the chair will back to my storage. It like happened a 5 or 6 time which i tried.
I thought it would be okay in this morning. But it doesnt. Is there a bug there?

Thanks For Helping
Restuarant Name: Hemmy
Level : 35

Unregistered
03-20-11, 09:27 AM
Same thing happens to me every day!! In fact, my messages state I have gifts from neighbors, after I claim them , it states "Oh, darn, out of synch". I counted 12 gifts, I had three left after the "out of synch" its happened four days in a row!!! This game is a rip off.They just want you to spend more money. Its no wonder the company is geting sued.