PDA

View Full Version : Gem Loss

Fairyreserve
09-30-17, 08:08 PM
Ok, help me out here. I've been playing for more than a year, and I've been pretty good about NOT spending gems accidentally. My fingers move fast, and I went thru some hard lessons about where NOT to tap. Just now I accidentally spent 70 gems on however many coins that gives you. Like I'd ever purchase coins with gems. who would do that, what is the value there?! Anyway, I submitted my request, and it was automatically closed saying no reversals can be made in Farm Story 2. [] I've made a request since that first time, but again, it was months ago, and since that time, I've learned to just deal with the accidents and have figured out how not to make those mistakes. This one was an innocent one, I was swiping my phone on, and it happened by default. Do I have any recourse at all? I only ask cuz I can't ask them, cuz I can't get a human. It defaults to automatically close based on my choices on the form. Do I choose other drop downs that aren't accurate and then just request it in the description?

Rynetory2
10-01-17, 06:45 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss of gems and I'm sorry that Support couldnt help you. Can you send me your ticket number and I'll see if they can check on the status of your case? Thanks.