PDA

View Full Version : Toothy dragon

neko1212
10-01-17, 05:01 AM
I hatched my toothy dragon and placed in a habitat.
But he isn't visible most of the time.
He also don't move and keep on jumping in same place.

Please fix this issue!

Tiamat68
10-01-17, 07:20 AM
Same thing is happening to me. It's discouraging to raise Toothy to Level 12 and not even see him in the habitat most of the time. Would really appreciate a fix for this. Thank you!

divanightclub
10-01-17, 09:58 AM
I came here to post this problem as well. Before they constantly throwing out these dragons, they really need to make sure it's functioning properly. When he did appear on the habitat as an adult, he wouldnt even fly(but flying in the arena when it's time to fight). After he's above level 7, he disappear from the habitat. Doesn't make sense to me to raise a dragon above level 10 but yet it won't be seen at all. Not to mention a big waste of food that could have given to a dragon of YOUR choice...

PLZ FIX THIS PROBLEM ASAP, AS WELL AS CORRECTING THE FACT THAT MAGPIE STILL HAS NO NECK.

kooky panda
10-01-17, 10:17 AM
This is a known issue and they are currently looking into this.

Tiamat68
10-01-17, 07:33 PM
Thank you, kooky panda, for letting us know that this is a known issue. I love fairy tale dragons, and worked hard on this storybook. I just earned Little Red Dragon. She's on the nest. Toothy is cool, and I sure want to be able to see him. I'm glad the issue is being addressed. I can be patient.

1410bakery
10-02-17, 10:04 PM
I'm glad too hear you guys are on the Toothy dragon problem. Here's a thought...give us a Little Red Dragon as a reward if we want it. I never finished the quest because I was busy trying to figure out what was going on with my Toothy dragon.

Tealantern
10-04-17, 05:12 AM
I still can't see my toothy dragon. If this has already been fixed what should I do? Many thanks.

Tealantern
10-06-17, 07:49 AM
Still no Toothy dragon to be seen...When will this be fixed?

divanightclub
10-06-17, 02:02 PM
They claim that they are working to fix the"disappearing Toothy dragon, but it doesn't look like the problem is resolved. Everytime I log into the game I instantly go to the habitat, and literally have to say"CANDYMAN" 3x, for it to appear in the habitat. It's very annoying and it's now getting frustrating.. AGAIN, THE PROBLEM NEED TO BE FIXED.....AND NO WORD AS TO WHEN MAGPIE'S NECK WILL APPEAR...SMH

kooky panda
10-06-17, 02:26 PM
My Toothy is now showing up! I had to delete and reinstall the game to see him again.

kooky panda
10-06-17, 02:30 PM
.....AND NO WORD AS TO WHEN MAGPIE'S NECK WILL APPEAR...SMH
See bug thread for this dragon.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100856-BUG-Adult-Magpie-Dragon-has-no-neck

Phoenix406
10-12-17, 04:10 PM
My Toothy is still not visible on either account.

RhodryMaelwaedd
10-12-17, 07:39 PM
Same here... :(

kooky panda
10-13-17, 10:18 AM
Have you both deleted and reinstalled the game? That worked for my Toothy.

clf05
10-16-17, 03:29 PM
Toothy dragon is not visible!
Please fix this issue!

Phoenix406
10-27-17, 06:49 PM
Toothy dragon is not visible!
Please fix this issue!

Agreed!

divanightclub
11-10-17, 05:41 PM
My toothy dragon is still disappearing in the habitat. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it's STILL not fixed.. We shouldn't HAVE to level up dragons only for it to not be visible on your island. Total waste of time and food to feed it to THAT level.. We're continuously being told the problem is fixed, but that's definitely NOT the case, at least on my island....PLZ LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE/ PROBLEM AGAIN.. thank you....

kooky panda
11-11-17, 03:27 PM
My toothy dragon is still disappearing in the habitat. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it's STILL not fixed.. We shouldn't HAVE to level up dragons only for it to not be visible on your island. Total waste of time and food to feed it to THAT level.. We're continuously being told the problem is fixed, but that's definitely NOT the case, at least on my island....PLZ LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE/ PROBLEM AGAIN.. thank you....
Please contact support for assistance.
( see support link in my signature)