PDA

View Full Version : Revenge of the Mummy Dog Fair - 29 Sep 2017 (POLL ADDED)

Paul__
09-29-17, 02:42 PM
Revenge of the Mummy Dog This is a Fair Event. iOS only.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248484&viewfull=1#post1248484

Getting Started
This is a 10 days event. Day 1 starts when you click start. Subsequent days start at game reset time, midnight California time. Complete all 10 days to win the Grand Prize.

Event Prizes
Your event prizes may vary according to farm levels.

Day 1 requires 75 gems - Haunted Bush
Day 2 requires ? gems - 3,000 Coins
Day 3 requires ? gems - Treat Bags
Day 4 requires ? gems - Haunted Tree
Day 5 requires ? gems - Barn Upgrade Kit
Day 6 requires ? gems - Haunted Carousel
Day 7 requires ? gems - Pet Feed x4
Day 8 requires ? gems - Haunted House
Day 9 requires ? gems - Witch Cat
Day 10 requires ? gems - Mummy Dog
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar upon completion of each goal day.

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Fair Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248484&viewfull=1#post1248484) on how event boosts work.
Crystal Ball & Smoking Cauldron

judyandthecat
09-29-17, 04:55 PM
These are really awesome prizes I have the haunted house....the witch cat and the mummy dog displayed on my farm.

Farm name: Feline Retreat
Judyandthecat to add me to see the prizes.

I will definitely be going for these prizes.
Haunted house and the witch cat are two of my favourite items.
The haunted carousel is awesome too.

The crystal ball boost with the animated ghost can be found in front of my haunted house.
Awesome again.

Storm Team of all the Halloween prizes you chose some of the very best ever.

AND TWO PETS

seven024
09-29-17, 05:53 PM
Thank you!!!

Facht
09-29-17, 06:19 PM
I have no event!?

Paul__
09-29-17, 07:00 PM
I have no event!?

Try restarting your device.

Facht
09-29-17, 07:16 PM
Try restarting your device.

Still nothing... :-(
(Also cleared the cache...)

Paul__
09-29-17, 07:22 PM
Still nothing... :-(
(Also cleared the cache...)

You must be level 10 to participate and try reinstalling if you are still having issues. May want to contact support if none of that works

Rynetory2
09-29-17, 08:06 PM
I have no event!?

Sorry this event is not available on Android devices. :(

cosmolife
09-29-17, 08:58 PM
Omg Halloween is my favorite time of the year! Love all the prizes. Except...um...why the pet feed? It's too easy to make it on our own. Doesn't feel like a reward, like a "prize". Not complaining. Love the prizes. Just thought pet feed was strange :)

mamas_boys
09-29-17, 10:21 PM
Love this! Looking forward to earning some Halloween decorations and pets!!

fireundfridq
09-30-17, 02:48 AM
I know you all like the prizes but I?m playing this game since 4 years and I really don?t wanna complain, but the last 3 years we always had the same prizes for the Halloween event... i would?ve been happy, if there was something new. Now it?s not really worth playing the event for me..

npt727
09-30-17, 07:37 AM
I know you all like the prizes but I?m playing this game since 4 years and I really don?t wanna complain, but the last 3 years we always had the same prizes for the Halloween event... i would?ve been happy, if there was something new. Now it?s not really worth playing the event for me..
Same for me. I'm thinking they are working on new stuff though...I hope so anyway.

DaphneGlass
09-30-17, 10:37 AM
Another way of squeezing real money out of gullible frustrated players!! Funny how this one also asks for items that are not in our barn, high coin and difficult to make crafts, what a surprise, good luck folks you are going to need it!?

Scalezzzz
09-30-17, 02:24 PM
I have been waiting for a Halloween themed event since I started playing this game because Halloween is my favorite. Now that it is here I?m excited, but I definitely was not ready! My barn was empty! No eggs, no bacon, no wool, nothing D:
However, it seems like this time it is easier? It has only taken me two hours to complete each day, and the orders were very easy (a couple weren?t but I just ask for new orders).

Anyway, I?m very excited for Halloween decorations! (That will definitely stay on my farm past Halloween).

DaphneGlass
10-02-17, 10:41 PM
I have been waiting for a Halloween themed event since I started playing this game because Halloween is my favorite. Now that it is here I?m excited, but I definitely was not ready! My barn was empty! No eggs, no bacon, no wool, nothing D:
However, it seems like this time it is easier? It has only taken me two hours to complete each day, and the orders were very easy (a couple weren?t but I just ask for new orders).

Anyway, I?m very excited for Halloween decorations! (That will definitely stay on my farm past Halloween).

Ha ha you wait till you get to about the 3rd day, it gets harder and harder and things it asks for you won't have then you will refresh and it'll ask for them again, if you work you will have no chance completing this and you will lose coins, good luck it's awful xx

Scalezzzz
10-04-17, 10:58 AM
Ha ha you wait till you get to about the 3rd day, it gets harder and harder and things it asks for you won't have then you will refresh and it'll ask for them again, if you work you will have no chance completing this and you will lose coins, good luck it's awful xx

Yes, I get orders asking for jewelry which I cannot make. I also get a lot of orders with fancy handbags but I would rather sell since those. I don?t really spend my coins on items I can make, and the only items I cannot make that I do purchase from neighbors or the newspaper are candles.
It has been an easy event for me so far. I would like to get the pets, but if I don?t then oh well. There will always be more events!
Good luck to you too (:

DaphneGlass
10-05-17, 02:50 AM
I think you should all know this about the event, this has happened a lot and now it has I feel I should warn others, here is the proof. Whilst delivering orders for the event, when it actually does ask for what I have ready, it comes up as ready to deliver and just before I click deliver, it starts that chicken run thing obviously then analysing what I don’t have and CHANGES what I had to deliver, I have of course told them on the help section and contact us but I feel you guys need to know this, it has happened EVERY time I go to deliver, ok after a delivery but once it is there on the screen it should let you deliver then change, not just as you go to hit ‘deliver’, it’s bad enough giving away donuts and other high coin crafts for just 3 pet feeds at the end of that round as it is. I now feel like not continuing the event and possibly deleting the game but going to take a breather, just wanted to make this public as it really is not on.

This is a great game and I love it when it works fairly for us, ok if it displays what we don’t have fair enough, we refresh or buy from the community, but for it to display what we do have to deliver then suddenly change that and I cannot condone that!!

judyandthecat
10-05-17, 04:27 PM
It is a glitch I have watched it happen when doing orders during the fair if you watch where your points collect it does add the points when you hit collect but the new order is the same as the previous order and it seems to confuse mr chicken ...I carefully watched this morning and I got points but very very quickly the same identical order repeated causing the chicken to run and refresh to a different order...this morning it worked in my favour because I didn't have any more taffy so I was happy when it refreshed.

Originally I thought the order I hit collect on was gone but it is actually another order.

Niire
10-05-17, 04:31 PM
Since I got my iphone, this has become probably my favorite storm8 game. :) I have the witch cat (bought it when I had droid), but a second is more than welcome. I just wish I could put out more kitty habitats in place of other pet ones, as I am very much a crazy cat lady and am maxed on kitties ever since the last fair. :p
Anywho I have been getting the chicken thing, but it doesn't change my orders. I am sorry for those getting hit with that. :(

judyandthecat
10-05-17, 04:38 PM
Since I got my iphone, this has become probably my favorite storm8 game. :) I have the witch cat (bought it when I had droid), but a second is more than welcome. I just wish I could put out more kitty habitats in place of other pet ones, as I am very much a crazy cat lady and am maxed on kitties ever since the last fair. :p
Anywho I have been getting the chicken thing, but it doesn't change my orders. I am sorry for those getting hit with that. :(

Me too I would love the option of buying as many cat habitats as cats....

mamas_boys
10-05-17, 05:04 PM
I haven't had any issues with this event and the deliveries seem fair to me.

judyandthecat
10-05-17, 05:30 PM
I haven't had any issues with this event and the deliveries seem fair to me.

Happens maybe once or twice a day for me so not a biggie.

cosmolife
10-05-17, 06:31 PM
Yea I see the walking chicken now and then. And as Judy said above, after he walks and the screen comes back, the order is the same. It doesn't change. I thought at first maybe it was a connection issue. But after it's happened a few times, I just shrug and continue playing. The chicken doesn't do anything. Nothing changes. So I have no clue why he suddenly pops up and walks on my screen haha

DaphneGlass
10-05-17, 11:43 PM
Gosh you guys are so lucky that it doesn’t change your order just before you hit deliver, I know it analyses after you deliver, fine, but what isn’t right is what’s happening to me, wish I could show u by videoing it but there’s no way I can do that. Apart from that very unfair situation the game is great x

anne202b
10-06-17, 04:53 AM
So bummed I have to work all day! :( (but glad I have a job!) I just can't keep up with this event. I looooooove the prizes but don't think I'll finish. The orders I'm getting are all lengthy craft times and I ran out of bronze bells. Ugh...just wasn't meant to be. I'll be putting some good goodies up later in the day when I get home. Good luck all.

griffithpack
10-06-17, 02:46 PM
Well, like always, the orders seem fair at first, but then get more challenging - it’s just part of the game! Now that I’m doing day 6, I get 1% per candy corn - previous days I was getting 2-3% - but I knew it would happen going in. I got my carousel decoration and that was my goal, because I can’t feed all the pets I have and many are in storage! With fewer players on the game now, it is more difficult to find things for sale, so good luck to those of you trying to win the pets!

PookieBear50
10-07-17, 02:56 AM
I did not notice it until just a little while ago, as I was struggling to finish day 8 (still not done yet) and was sending 1- and 2-candy corn deliveries, that 2-candy corn orders are now worth less than 2%. My best guess is that a 2-candy corn delivery is worth about 1.5% and a 1-candy corn delivery is worth about 1.1%. It's the only way to explain how I can deliver a 2-candy corn order and have the percent increase by one to 92%(so, in theory, to maybe 92.9%), then deliver a 1-candy corn and somehow jump to 94%, and then have two more deliveries (another 2-candy corn and 1-candy corn) raise it only to 96% (95% for the first, 96.1% for the second).

It is extremely disheartening. Does this mean that, by the time I get to day 10, I am going to need to send two 1-candy corn items just to advance 1%?

Fairyreserve
10-08-17, 10:40 PM
Sorry this event is not available on Android devices. :(

V-day has been the only android event so far, and I just do t get the issue. Clearly this game is developed for Android, so do their Android developers just not get these event projects? I'm so bummed. My favorite holiday, and I can't have any of it unless I buy it after. Not fair.

Rant off.

PookieBear50
10-08-17, 11:57 PM
Well, I finished the event. Cost me about a hundred gems to speed up some refreshes today, but I guess, in the end, it was worth it. Now my Mummy Dog and Witch Cat are roaming my farm with two ghosts, a vampire bunny, a ghostly huskie, a spooky bulldog, and a fluffy kitten (figured it was that one's turn after the Bombay Kitten's been out since the kitty-in-the-tree event).

PLEASE let the next 4 events NOT be county fair events! I need time to restock (read: craft items) and replenish my coins. I kept getting asked for goat milk, goat milk ice cream, and goat cheese, so I REALLY need to save up coins so I can finally buy goats.

Rynetory2
10-11-17, 10:21 PM
Speculation posts on future events have been moved to this thread. Please continue your discussion there. Thanks!

Thread: Farm 2: Speculate on Upcoming Updates, Goals & Events (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93316-Farm-2-Speculate-on-Upcoming-Updates-Goals-amp-Events)

Rynetory2
10-12-17, 12:18 AM
Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like? Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rynetory2
10-12-17, 12:20 AM
I enjoyed this event and love that we get to get 2 prize pets! This is first time we get an event giving 2 pets. Thanks Storm8! :D

HappyBunny09
10-12-17, 11:06 AM
When you do a county fair event I wish the items you wanted were more random and not keep asking for the same things over and over again like candles or cinnamon bread which take between 4 to 6 hours to make it's makes it harder to complete the event when it takes so long for the things be done which I didn't complete.

Blondiegirlhi
10-12-17, 07:19 PM
I bought the two items (ghost in mirror ball and the witches pot)...but now that the event is over, I do not have them in my storage. When will they appear for us to put out on our farm?

BatCrzy2
10-12-17, 10:02 PM
I bought the two items (ghost in mirror ball and the witches pot)...but now that the event is over, I do not have them in my storage. When will they appear for us to put out on our farm?

same here!

draughnc
10-13-17, 03:38 AM
Same here. I bought ghost in mirror ball and it has not shown up in my cellar.

kindefarm1890
10-13-17, 04:11 AM
I also purchased the ghost in the mirror ball and it is not in the cellar. The same thing happened last event. Hopefully the team will fix sometime today.

tromalyt
10-13-17, 05:08 AM

Same here about the ghost in the mirror ball. I bought it because it was pretty and they promised that I can keep it, but now I don't have it.

Rynetory2
10-13-17, 07:51 AM
I should think you all would be receiving the boost decorations soon. I've reminded them. :)

kindefarm1890
10-13-17, 03:03 PM
I should think you all would be receiving the boost decorations soon. I've reminded them. :)

I have checked the cellar several times since you made this post and also reset the game. The ghost in the mirror ball is still not in the cellar.

Rynetory2
10-13-17, 10:00 PM
I have checked the cellar several times since you made this post and also reset the game. The ghost in the mirror ball is still not in the cellar.

Sorry I have no news of this as yet. Will post as soon as I get more updates. Please post if you guys receive them in the mean time. Thank you.

tuffyjkitten
10-14-17, 08:04 AM
Waaaaaay too many requested items involving maple stuff and honey. Between that and all the flower shop items (I refuse to buy it since I have the event one they wouldn't reactivate) I spent more time refreshing orders than anything else.

Blondiegirlhi
10-14-17, 09:13 PM
Sorry I have no news of this as yet. Will post as soon as I get more updates. Please post if you guys receive them in the mean time. Thank you.

Hi, sill don't have the purchased decorations...hope we get them soon so we can put them with our other Halloween stuff.

fastory2
10-15-17, 07:20 AM
Ya - I don't have the purchased ghost and ball either. :(

fastory2
10-15-17, 07:24 AM
Was the ghost and ball in your cellar right after the event?

rmd1157
10-15-17, 07:30 AM
Enjoyed event but purchased the crystal ball which I did not receive following event. Did anyone else have this issue. Received all the other prizes without a problem. Tried to contact Storm 8 but this issue is not supported.

Blondiegirlhi
10-15-17, 07:41 AM
Was the ghost and ball in your cellar right after the event?

I purchased both items (ghost in mirror ball and the witches pot) and neither have ever shown up in my cellar...still waiting

mamas_boys
10-15-17, 05:50 PM
I still don't have the witch's pot that I purchased either.

Rynetory2
10-15-17, 08:20 PM
Enjoyed event but purchased the crystal ball which I did not receive following event. Did anyone else have this issue. Received all the other prizes without a problem. Tried to contact Storm 8 but this issue is not supported.

Welcome to the forum and Farm Story 2! :)

Other players have not received their boosts as well. Dont worry about not getting support from the Agent; you can always seek help via the forum. I have already reported this over to Storm8 but no news yet given it's weekend. I hope to have more news on Monday morning soonest.

Hi, sill don't have the purchased decorations...hope we get them soon so we can put them with our other Halloween stuff.

Thanks for your update.

tromalyt
10-17-17, 12:04 PM
No ghost in mirror ball yet.

Meowmeowbeans
10-17-17, 02:43 PM
Welcome to the forum and Farm Story 2! :)

Other players have not received their boosts as well. Dont worry about not getting support from the Agent; you can always seek help via the forum. I have already reported this over to Storm8 but no news yet given it's weekend. I hope to have more news on Monday morning soonest.

Thanks for your update.

Our team is working on getting those items out ASAP. Sorry for any delay!

fastory2
10-17-17, 05:11 PM
I purchased both items (ghost in mirror ball and the witches pot) and neither have ever shown up in my cellar...still waiting

@ Farm story 2 - I still don't have my ghost and ball. What gives????? When will we get them? Now there's another event started. :(

draughnc
10-17-17, 05:31 PM
Same here. Still have not received by ghost in mirror ball. Used 125 gems for it.

Blondiegirlhi
10-17-17, 08:38 PM
Same here. Still have not received by ghost in mirror ball. Used 125 gems for it.

Same here, still don't have either of these purchased items...just looked again.

Meowmeowbeans
10-18-17, 04:54 PM
The boosts purchased in the Revenge of the Mummy Dog County Fair have now been awarded. You will see a dialogue in-game that will inform you of what's been placed in your Storage. :)

BatCrzy2
10-19-17, 12:57 AM
Received mine today - thank you!

tromalyt
10-19-17, 03:28 AM
I also received mine. Thanks.

Rynetory2
10-19-17, 04:22 AM
Great to hear that you all have received your decorations! Thanks Meowmeowbeans and team! :D

kindefarm1890
10-19-17, 04:54 PM
The Ghost in the mirror ball still is not in the cellar. Did two restarts and still nothing.

Meowmeowbeans
10-19-17, 05:25 PM
The Ghost in the mirror ball still is not in the cellar. Did two restarts and still nothing.

Please check now, I've confirmed that you should see the item. :)

kindefarm1890
10-19-17, 06:30 PM
Please check now, I've confirmed that you should see the item. :)

I did another restart and the item is in the cellar. Thanks for your help.

Rynetory2
10-19-17, 07:31 PM
I did another restart and the item is in the cellar. Thanks for your help.

Great that you got it! I'll update Meowmeowbeans. She'll be very pleased to hear that. Thanks for your update. :D

Carlaann
10-20-17, 09:31 AM
Hi I purchased the ghost and mirror ball in the revenge of the mummy dog event and I haven?t received it as decoration yet

Rynetory2
10-20-17, 09:56 AM
Hi I purchased the ghost and mirror ball in the revenge of the mummy dog event and I haven?t received it as decoration yet

Welcome to the forum. :)

Can you restart your device and game and check your cellar again? Please let me know if they're still missing. Hope you find them.

Carlaann
10-20-17, 10:17 AM
Hi thanks for the help I tried restarting my device and still no ghost and mirror ball in my cellar

Rynetory2
10-20-17, 10:47 AM
Hi thanks for the help I tried restarting my device and still no ghost and mirror ball in my cellar

I have just sent you a private message on this.

Carlaann
10-20-17, 10:54 AM
thanks Rynetory2 I appreciate your help😁

Rynetory2
10-20-17, 11:08 AM
thanks Rynetory2 I appreciate your help��

Glad to help! :D I'm sure you will get them very soon. Happy farming, enjoy yourself on the forum and good luck with your event! :D

Rynetory2
10-22-17, 12:28 AM
Thank you for your votes! Results have been submitted.

elliottkitty
10-22-17, 08:27 PM
Glad to help! :D I'm sure you will get them very soon. Happy farming, enjoy yourself on the forum and good luck with your event! :D

I am having the same issue. I restarted and the item is not in my storage.

Rynetory2
10-23-17, 04:12 AM
I am having the same issue. I restarted and the item is not in my storage.

I have replied to you via private message. Please check you pm box. :)