PDA

View Full Version : Strange Pop Up

EdiiLouise
09-29-17, 02:38 PM
I was serving my food and then I had a pop-up saying
"Find out what Hazel has found, please check goal board" I checked this thinking we might had goals but nothing there. Disappointed!

Edit- KP

Our team is looking into the reported issues with these Goals. The issue is only affecting some Android users.

In the meantime, we would recommend trying to delete *every instance* of Bakery Story from your device. This includes seasonal versions you may have had. If you have more than one version of the game on your device, please try deleting them both and then re-download the most recent version of the game from the Google Play Store. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory&hl=en)

We really apologize for any inconvenience!

Sebsmommy15
09-29-17, 02:39 PM
I got the pop up and it?s a 4 step goal. 2 recipes from the basic oven and to build a Coffin Drink Machine

Meowmeowbeans
09-29-17, 02:42 PM
You might try closing the game and re-opening it if you don't see any new goals... :)

hellob73
09-29-17, 02:43 PM
I got the pop up and it?s a 4 step goal. 2 recipes from the basic oven and to build a Coffin Drink Machine

There were 2 different pop ups, one was the croissant and build a oven. The second was the look what hazel found. My ovens are busy so I can't see if there's something new on the basic oven?

babyxdoll1
09-29-17, 02:43 PM
Check to see if you don't have any outstanding goals.

EdiiLouise
09-29-17, 02:47 PM
I don't have any other goals though. I checked my goal list and I don't see Hazel or any new goal so I force closed it and nothing there. I guess it's a glitch?!?

hellob73
09-29-17, 02:49 PM
I don't have any other goals though. I checked my goal list and I don't see Hazel or any new goal so I force closed it and nothing there. I guess it's a glitch?!?

No, there's a goal that I just got. Maybe it's not showing for everyone yet bc I don't have any parts requests, yet?

babyxdoll1
09-29-17, 02:51 PM

isn't that an old halloween goal? oooooooh maybe they're trying to re-release old halloween goals but then changed their minds at last minute. storm8 stop teasing us players c'mon

hellob73
09-29-17, 02:52 PM
isn't that an old halloween goal? oooooooh maybe they're trying to re-release old halloween goals but then changed their minds at last minute. storm8 stop teasing us players c'mon

I have it on both my bakeries

hellob73
09-29-17, 02:52 PM
It's a 5 day goal

baker9081
09-29-17, 02:53 PM
Yeah i got it too... says it’s a 5 day goal. Whaaaaat? It says to cook 5 croissants and 5 mocha and build a coffin oven. But I have all my ovens cooking red velvet cake with 11 hours to go and I don’t really want to use gems to finish cooking. =/

Sebsmommy15
Bunch of my neighbors sent my requests for the parts. They all seem to be recipes that has already been in the basic. I skipped ahead I’m in 3 out of 4 and you need to serve high end hour recipes for the Coffin Drink Machine but good thing it’s just 1 or 2 Times..

EdiiLouise
I don't have this goal! Why oh why?!?!?!

babyxdoll1
09-29-17, 02:55 PM
the coffin maker is already on halloween edition but you need loads of parts. if I remember correctly it was 18 of two parts totalling it up to 36 per appliance.

hellob73
09-29-17, 02:55 PM
Yeah i got it too... says it’s a 5 day goal. Whaaaaat? It says to cook 5 croissants and 5 mocha and build a coffin oven. But I have all my ovens cooking red velvet cake with 11 hours to go and I don’t really want to use gems to finish cooking. =/

It's ok, unless you have the parts it'll probably take until tomorrow to build the oven. It's quitting time on Friday, not the best time to start a goal.

babyxdoll1
09-29-17, 02:56 PM
I don't have this goal! Why oh why?!?!?!

force close the app again?

EdiiLouise
09-29-17, 02:59 PM
The only goals I have right now.

CarrotCake789
09-29-17, 02:59 PM
Is this only a goal for iOS users? I checked twice and I still see no goal :( help

EdiiLouise
09-29-17, 03:00 PM
What is the rewards for this goal? 36 parts for an oven? Oh great!!

paulinabracho
No, im on android and just began cooking =)

Sebsmommy15
Editing my post since I can?t delete it, good thing it?s not a iOS thing. I messed up by not screenshooting step 2.

eldiri
09-29-17, 03:02 PM
I got the pop up, too. But have no goals. The goal book isn't even visible. I have force closed twice, still nada. Is this because I already have the coffin drink machine from the original goals?

gabrie11a
09-29-17, 03:02 PM
I dont see the goal.... Had the pop up but nothing

baker9081
09-29-17, 03:03 PM
That would make sense. I just started playing this year.

EdiiLouise
09-29-17, 03:03 PM
What is required to make the coffin oven? I'm on android and not got anything yet. Might check in the morning. I'll send parts if needed

Sebsmommy15
09-29-17, 03:04 PM
12 Bat Air Freshner and 12 Vampire Cape is for the Coffin Drink Machine, my bad.

sgoetzinger99
09-29-17, 03:04 PM
The coffin drink maker is an old appliance, and many of us have several in storage.

hellob73
09-29-17, 03:05 PM
What is the goal book? I just checked my basic oven thinking it meant there was a new recipe. I'm so confused.

babyxdoll1
09-29-17, 03:05 PM
it's on halloween edition if you play on android platforms, you can see from there :)

babyxdoll1
09-29-17, 03:06 PM
What is the goal book? I just checked my basic oven thinking it meant there was a new recipe. I'm so confused.

it's just part of an old halloween appliance dating years back

LIDA3209
09-29-17, 03:07 PM
What do you have to cook on the coffin oven?

Sebsmommy15
09-29-17, 03:08 PM
So does this conclude that the players who do not have these appliances can have the chance on getting them and for the older players who already have them cant join in?

sgoetzinger99
09-29-17, 03:10 PM
So does this conclude that the players who do not have these appliances can have the chance on getting them and for the older players who already have them cant join in?

No. I already have the appliances, but am still being offered the goal.

CarrotCake789
09-29-17, 03:11 PM
Still don't see them 😭😭

EdiiLouise
09-29-17, 03:11 PM
I just installed the Halloween version, I noticed two recipes on regular stove and is this the appliance? I don't know if I put them in my game or wait for the goals?

Sebsmommy15
09-29-17, 03:12 PM
No. I already have the appliances, but am still being offered the goal.

Well that theory went out the window..

babyxdoll1
09-29-17, 03:14 PM
they can re-release ovens and recipes but they never release the holiday recipes that's been remained locked for years. they could of re released the holiday goals and not be scrooge

babyxdoll1
09-29-17, 03:15 PM
I just installed the Halloween version, I noticed two recipes on regular stove and is this the appliance? I don't know if I put them in my game or wait for the goals?

yeah that's it lol, you should see witches couldron as well

EdiiLouise
09-29-17, 03:18 PM
Anyone know the rewards are and I really hope we get another goal next week.....

kayjco
09-29-17, 03:20 PM
Bizarre. I'd already gone through making & serving things, then I got the pop-up and it disappeared.

There aren't any tables, chairs, counters, wallpaper or anything in mine.

ify1998
09-29-17, 03:21 PM
Yes exactly what I've been saying

CarrotCake789
I don't have the Halloween version so I guess I can't do them

gabrie11a
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game i still am not seeing.the goal clipboard on the left corner that appliance is new to me why dont i have this goal?

ify1998
09-29-17, 03:23 PM
they can re-release ovens and recipes but they never release the holiday recipes that's been remained locked for years. they could of re released the holiday goals and not be scrooge

Exactly what I've been saying 🙄

Sebsmommy15
09-29-17, 03:24 PM
I haven’t seen any rewards and skipped 2 steps. I’m not sure if the Coffin Couch & that caged raven display has been in my list before..

EdiiLouise
09-29-17, 03:25 PM

Thank you! I hope they unlock them for us this year. That gingerbread cake though :)))

babyxdoll1
09-29-17, 03:29 PM
Anyone know the rewards are and I really hope we get another goal next week.....

looks like it could be candy dish, pumpkin divider or jack o lantern patch

EdiiLouise
09-29-17, 03:37 PM
Still no goal :(

Rosie_573
09-29-17, 03:41 PM
Still no goal :(

Nothing for me either. Tried force closing and uninstalling/reinstalling

CarrotCake789
09-29-17, 03:42 PM
I have it now :)

violetcstar
09-29-17, 03:44 PM
I am having the same issue. I got the pop up to check goal book and I have no goal book. Nothing. I have android S8 phone doesn't work. I have closed it multiple times and restarted my phone. Contacted storm and they closed it saying it's a forum issue?? I am irritated! Someone needs to please fix this since it's only 5 days!

Minionsfan_1289
09-29-17, 03:47 PM
Yes, I'm having the same issue too! All we can do now I guess is to wait it out but I've tried force closing and reinstalking and restarting my phone. My tablet does the same thing, pops up but no goal. Odd. ��

violetcstar
09-29-17, 03:58 PM
Okay now I can buy the oven it's visible but no goal notebook so hopefully by tomorrow I have access to the goal notepad book!

baker9081
09-29-17, 04:07 PM
It’s working on my iPad, but on my Android phone I only got the notification but when I open the game, goal doesn’t appear. Strange.

And it’s the same bakery.

CeleryGrapes
09-29-17, 04:36 PM
It’s working on my iPad, but on my Android phone I only got the notification but when I open the game, goal doesn’t appear. Strange.

And it’s the same bakery.

Ditto for me!!

LadyEna
09-29-17, 04:38 PM
Maybe the goal is for the two older appliances.

Deanas_desserts
09-29-17, 04:39 PM
Me too

CeleryGrapes
09-29-17, 05:04 PM
Okay, I've completed Step 1 of the goal. Step 2 asks you to complete two Type A (6 Hours) and 1 Type AB (6 Hours) which is a new recipe on the old machine I believe. You also need to complete 5 Red Velvet Cookies (3 Hours) from the classic oven. Oh, and in addition to the new AB recipe on the Coffin Drink Machine there were two (2) additional new recipes that were locked and showing as goal. Type O- and Plasma. Plasma looked pretty cool...green inside the bottle.

frostycakey
09-29-17, 05:38 PM
New goal doesn't show up on my game either, not sure what the problem is.

Meowmeowbeans
09-29-17, 05:46 PM
Our team is looking into the reported issues with these Goals. The issue is only affecting some Android users.

In the meantime, we would recommend trying to delete *every instance* of Bakery Story from your device. This includes seasonal versions you may have had. If you have more than one version of the game on your device, please try deleting them both and then re-download the most recent version of the game from the Google Play Store. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory&hl=en)

sgoetzinger99
09-29-17, 05:54 PM
Bizarre. I'd already gone through making & serving things, then I got the pop-up and it disappeared.

This is not a goal. It's a "mini-goal"...just those 4 steps and it's over. Please remember that it's Friday, and S8 is closed for the weekend. Everyone will get these steps soon. In the meantime, why not just finish mastering the recipes from the last full goals? Chill out!

Jojocl141587
09-29-17, 06:00 PM
Are there prizes with this mini goal? I’m only on the second part making my Type AB and cookies

Sebsmommy15
09-29-17, 06:06 PM
Are there prizes with this mini goal? I’m only on the second part making my Type AB and cookies

I’m on part 3 and haven’t seen any prizes yet

nero239
09-29-17, 06:38 PM
Why is the new goal not showing up? I'm on Android had a pop up that said there is a goal everyone here's talking about it so why don't certain players have it?

CarrotCake789
09-29-17, 07:11 PM
The main device I play this game on is my Samsung tablet, so I was disappointed when people were saying that it wasn't working on some Androids, like mine because I like to participate in a many goals as possible. But I downloaded the game on my iPhone 4 which I barely use anymore and it works there. I hate having to do the goals there, so I hope this issue is resolved

masakisho
09-29-17, 09:06 PM
I did reinstalled the game but it still not have this goal . Is it cause by I had this appliance already ?

EdiiLouise
09-29-17, 11:05 PM
Come on still NO goal and it's been hours

SBDOVER72
09-30-17, 12:11 AM

None for me either. Usually we have to buy wallpaper & tiles before we even get started on anything else. I even installed latest version & uninstalled the older version I was playing. Still nothing. & I'm posting 9 hrs since you posted!

Completely confused. & since it's the weekend will we have to wait until Monday for this to be fixed?! Hopefully not

fillyna
09-30-17, 03:13 AM
Same problem, no goals for me. And I don't think I have time to finish it even if they fix this glitch soon. Only 4 days left .

karyandfashion
09-30-17, 03:59 AM
I'm playing with Android. Is this the reason I don't see the goal? 😠

geordieprogman
09-30-17, 04:00 AM
Same problem, no goals for me. And I don't think I have time to finish it even if they fix this glitch soon. Only 4 days left .

As it's storm8 that has completely messed this up, surely they'll add some time to the goal. It would be unfair of them not to. They always seem to make mistakes like this on a weekend so that there's no one there to fix their mistakes.

gabrie11a
09-30-17, 06:34 AM

Thank you i opened my bakery this morning and my clipboard with the goal is there. Thank you so much for your help. Hugs hope you have a great day/night

bobbyrae
09-30-17, 07:19 AM
I'm playing with Android. Is this the reason I don't see the goal? 
No. Android players have the goal.

twospoons
09-30-17, 07:38 AM
I have the old versions on my tablet, but not on my phone, and the goal does indeed work on my phone but not my tablet (all android). Probably not all that helpful, since it's what meowmeowbeans already said, but that's my $.02. Hope everyone gets the goal in time to finish!

CarrotCake789
09-30-17, 07:51 AM
I now see the goal on my Android tablet! They fixed it! And there's still five days on the goal, so no one lost anytime. Yay!

hellob73
09-30-17, 10:20 AM
I now see the goal on my Android tablet! They fixed it! And there's still five days on the goal, so no one lost anytime. Yay!

Check if there's still 5 days later this afternoon bc 24 hours hasn't gone by yet so there's still technically 5 days left

baseball_boy
09-30-17, 01:01 PM
How do you make the type AB? I do not have that option.

catprint
09-30-17, 01:10 PM
How do you make the type AB? I do not have that option.

Arrow over in the recipe list for AB. It's on the second "page". The coffin oven has 6 recipes in it total.

karyandfashion
10-01-17, 01:17 PM
Thanks Bobbyrae. I had it yesterday when I opened my game. I haven't come to tell you before. Thanks so much

pixiegamer
10-02-17, 07:41 PM
Hey guys,

I'm doing some cleanup and closing this thread as the goal-not-showing issue appears to have been resolved :) Please continue further discussion about the goal in the goal thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101051-I-Vant-To-1-to-4).

Thanks!