PDA

View Full Version : 2017 October's New Animals

Clark_Wayne
09-29-17, 01:07 PM
some are very nice:)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38560

Callyvitale19
09-29-17, 01:19 PM
Some are definitely cute.....way too cute to just leave in storage because there is no room for them in my forest.

AppieP
09-29-17, 01:32 PM
Already posted it on another threat for update speculating LOL.
I see a lot of duplicates with some other colours for my opinion.
I see a lot of look a likes, for example; Runic Fox, Pumaze, Libra, Sheepdog, another birthstone pony? and Sherry Treent, Hallo Weasel.
The mouse is new.:p

gramland
09-29-17, 01:45 PM
Also a Firewolf and Sea-Plant Otter look a like.

Callyvitale19
09-29-17, 01:52 PM
Also a Firewolf and Sea-Plant Otter look a like.obviously they have no new imagination.

tromalyt
09-29-17, 01:58 PM

Could it be a gem animal?

gramland
09-29-17, 01:58 PM
obviously they have no new imagination.

LOL. I wish they would imagine more expansions and a higher habitat cap!!.

Clark_Wayne
09-29-17, 02:05 PM
Already posted it on another threat for update speculating LOL.
I see a lot of duplicates with some other colours for my opinion.
I see a lot of look a likes, for example; Runic Fox, Pumaze, Libra, Sheepdog, another birthstone pony? and Sherry Treent, Hallo Weasel.
mouse is not new : there are already magnetic mouse and mouse guard
for me, what's new is the cat-o-lantern ;)

Silverrain1
09-29-17, 02:57 PM
Some definitely just look like some of the older animals but with new colours or something. The fox like animal with the green jumper on has like a fur line round the hood. But whenever I see the pop up, I think someone has actually physically circled that animal!

AppieP
09-29-17, 03:31 PM
mouse is not new : there are already magnetic mouse and mouse guard
for me, what's new is the cat-o-lantern ;)

Yes i know there are already mouse's, but this one doesn't have some of the ones you just name. Not familiar enough to call it a look a like or duplicate.
The left top creature also looks new of imagination. Can't find one who looks like that.
And your right about the lantern LOL

Phoenix406
09-29-17, 03:33 PM
Some definitely just look like some of the older animals but with new colours or something. The fox like animal with the green jumper on has like a fur line round the hood. But whenever I see the pop up, I think someone has actually physically circled that animal!

I know - I thought the same thing!

I think the animals look good, and I don't have any of them, so even if some aren't new, they are new to me.
That one is not a new sheepdog - it is actually a sheep with candy corns in his wool. I'm trying to figure out what they will call him.
The cat is cool, even if his coloring is similar to the Runic fox.
I'm loving the horse with the purple mane and tail. Neither of these horses looks like Opal for October, I don't think, unless the one with the flaming mane and tail is supposed to be like a fire opal, maybe.
There are a couple that I'm just "meh" about, but for the most part I'm excited about all of them!

Clark_Wayne
09-29-17, 08:04 PM
the purple pony must be the october birthstone pony

candy-sheep, cat-o-lantern and the hallow-raccoon must be for halloween

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-29-17, 09:07 PM
I think the purple horse is a Spectre Stallion, the cat is a pumpkitten, and the Ent is a Scarentcrow lol. I can't wait for all these animals! The spoopy month begins!!

AppleWhite84
09-29-17, 09:24 PM
I'm loving these upcoming animals! Excited for the unicorn and Chihuahua the most! My two favorite animals :D

AppieP
09-30-17, 12:00 AM
I'm loving these upcoming animals! Excited for the unicorn and Chihuahua the most! My two favorite animals :D

Lol never saw or made a chichi from the dog, but yep your right tho. Funny because we own 2 of them at home.

AppleWhite84
09-30-17, 01:13 AM
Lol never saw or made a chichi from the dog, but yep your right tho. Funny because we own 2 of them at home.

Awww! I have two chis as well!

GreytMom
09-30-17, 07:52 AM

Mine, too!
It's fun that we have so many chi owners. I hadn't seen that one as a chuhuahua, but now that you've all said it, I agree, he looks just like my Willy. I of course own a little dog to balance out all the big dogs (obviously, he has no idea he's little).
And that unicorn, OMG! I love the other horse, too. Keep saying I'm sick of dogs & horses in this game, but they're so gorgeous!
I like all of these animals, bummed that I'm traveling almost all of October so it's gonna be really hard for me to get any of these.

honoroll321
09-30-17, 07:54 AM
is this a part of a new event ?maybe?

Kind of hard for me to get animals I hope storm eight doesn't make it too hard 

poofyena
09-30-17, 09:01 AM
Yay for Chihuahuas! I have one myself. I'm quite excited for the new animals, I like the pumpkin cat and the bat thing. I hope most of these are achievable animals.

Funner52
09-30-17, 05:27 PM
I definitely want the dear! I know everyone is crazy about the chihuahua, I don’t see why. It’s weird looking. The dear is amazing though.

NannaSherry
09-30-17, 06:57 PM
I like them. I bet we get a storybook so that will give us a few animals. And the flame horse could be the October birthstone Pony. As someone said a fire opal. Looks like we might be getting another direwolf. Looks like the onyx direwolf except white. Decoration is actually one I like also. And I rarely like them. So seems like a Halloween/October theme. I won't get all I'm sure but looking forward to trying.

Morag2000
10-01-17, 09:51 AM
LOL. I wish they would imagine more expansions and a higher habitat cap!!.

I totally agree with you on that one, there is plenty of land left to put habitats in and raising the habitat cap would be good too.

jibro
10-01-17, 11:55 AM
I hope the final forms are not too big though.

mysticalfairy320
10-01-17, 12:01 PM
I need more space! How do u expect me to get these with the cap still going on? I need at least 20 more spaces to feel like spending anymore $. Starting to hate this game. Wasted over a thousand dollars on people that do Not care about their players. They could at least let us have storage for habitats and animals.

Callyvitale19
10-01-17, 12:26 PM
I need more space! How do u expect me to get these with the cap still going on? I need at least 20 more spaces to feel like spending anymore $. Starting to hate this game. Wasted over a thousand dollars on people that do Not care about their players. They could at least let us have storage for habitats and animals.good luck getting anything from s8 that will help us in anyway.

Callyvitale19
10-01-17, 12:43 PM
Which of these new animals do you think might somehow be connected for the next SB?

NannaSherry
10-01-17, 02:02 PM
Which of these new animals do you think might somehow be connected for the next SB?

Hard to say, but if I was going to venture a guess I'd say maybe the candy corn lamb, Halloween ball cat, deco, chihuahua and then the grand prize the TREENT scarecrow. But I'm just taking a stab.

Funner52
10-03-17, 05:18 AM
I saw there’s going to be an event!!!!!

Funner52
10-03-17, 05:21 AM
I REALLY want the deer I’ll do ANYTHING for that deer! Oh it’s so beautiful standing there in all it’s glory!

Pebblemist
10-03-17, 06:09 AM
Got a new popup last night, looks like the mouse, scarecrow, and pumpkin cat are part of a World Event. Maybe we'll get a Storybook after that? Just speculation. Hoping this WE isn't as impossible as the Tea Time one. Still bitter I couldn't even get that gorgeous macaw and I really want that mouse.

jibro
10-03-17, 08:08 AM
The pumpkin cat should be apple type as it is sort of a fruit. It doesnt change that i dont like it, but atleast I could fill the empty habitat with it.

Clark_Wayne
10-03-17, 09:54 AM
Got a new popup last night, looks like the mouse, scarecrow, and pumpkin cat are part of a World Event. Maybe we'll get a Storybook after that? Just speculation. Hoping this WE isn't as impossible as the Tea Time one. Still bitter I couldn't even get that gorgeous macaw and I really want that mouse.

the scarecrow treent should be the last individual prize.
wonder if they will set it impossible like the 2 last time. if so i won't bother doing it !
will just try for the 1st animal and the world prizes (the last ones are still sitting in storage)

Silverrain1
10-03-17, 11:04 AM
Oh, iv been living in an other world. I thought it was a storybook I was getting warning for lol. Shows how much attention I pay!
Hmmm, the little mouse looks very golden!

rado_nik
10-06-17, 02:05 AM
some are very nice:)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38560

Is anyone know breeding time of Sugar Sheep - I think she is at the middle left

Elspethwood
10-06-17, 02:50 AM
Candy Horn 8 hours

willjardell2003
10-06-17, 06:52 AM
not just those one, there will still be the new beautiful opal pony for October,

willjardell2003
10-06-17, 08:00 AM
Guys, wats the incubination time of the candy horn? 6 hrs? I have bred starmodillo and rock rhino for getting candy horn but I don't see any fire/earth animals with 6hrs in chart. or the hot weiler is still available on breeding?

Destiel0918
10-06-17, 08:04 AM

Laughs bitterly. This event is active right now. And it is MORE brutal than Tea Party Event was. Goals are as impossible - but now you only have 7 days....You would need over 500 per day to make it.

farmday0123
10-06-17, 05:00 PM
Can not breed the candy sheep, after so many speed up fail 12 hours and olot and 14 and longer hours :(

Phoenix406
10-06-17, 06:41 PM
Guys, wats the incubination time of the candy horn? 6 hrs? I have bred starmodillo and rock rhino for getting candy horn but I don't see any fire/earth animals with 6hrs in chart. or the hot weiler is still available on breeding?

The Candy Horn is 8 hours and is a Super Rare. Yes, the 6 hours is the Hottweiler, which appears to be a permanent common animal.

honoroll321
10-08-17, 09:33 AM
Really want horse(unicorn one) and bat but it looks like this event will be brutal can't get anything from events without buying something and then it is STILL SO HARD u can't breed any thing either

Totally unrelated question:breeding four elements and it's taking forty five hours is it crystal unicorn?

Destiel0918
10-08-17, 09:37 AM
Really want horse(unicorn one) and bat but it looks like this event will be brutal can't get anything from events without buying something and then it is STILL SO HARD u can't breed any thing either

Totally unrelated question:breeding four elements and it's taking forty five hours is it crystal unicorn?

Most likely it is. Unless one of your four elements is also legendary animal. That way it depends - it could also be 45 hour hybrid.