PDA

View Full Version : COLOSSEUM: Tidesdale - 2017 Sep 22

Rynetory2
09-25-17, 02:00 AM
Tidesdale - new creature
More information on Tidesdale (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1454803&viewfull=1#post1454803) in Creatures Guide.

Refer to Battle Chart (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463666&viewfull=1#post1463666) in Main Guide if you need help.
Starting this thread for you to discuss on this creature and battles in the Colosseum. :)

Element: Dark, Water
Rarity: Super Rare

CuteTali
10-18-17, 06:41 AM
Can it be bred or only purchased?

Phoenix406
10-18-17, 04:07 PM
Can it be bred or only purchased?

Only bought or won through the tourney.

CuteTali
10-24-17, 08:39 PM
Only bought or won through the tourney.

Thank you, been trying to breed it for the past few weeks, since it didn't say that it cannot it bred in the description card.

pereira77
02-24-18, 02:48 PM
the egg
(not my game) 42495

AppieP
03-30-18, 02:49 PM
It's back in the colosseum for those who missed out.

supster50
03-30-18, 08:03 PM
Check your storage you may already have it from a previous event, I do.

NannaSherry
03-30-18, 11:55 PM
It's back in the colosseum for those who missed out.

I love it when they bring back a creature again. Especially for those of us that didn't get it the first time around.

JTelcontar
04-02-18, 10:14 AM
Super thrilled my existing tokens for this were saved! I have a small chance of actually completing it this time since I already had 50%. :)

Callyvitale19
04-04-18, 04:00 PM
This colosseum has 305 rounds and the last one was 335 rounds. Seeing as this one is a repeat tells me that S8 has increased the number of rounds in their colosseum tournaments. I'm on round 160 so I guess I'm half way there.

lydiatelad
04-05-18, 01:48 PM
I clicked on the colosseum and it gave me the tidesdale first time. However I miss out on fawn flowers or buck blossoms so my chances are greatly reduced of getting the ultra rare creatures ar the end of the month.

AppieP
04-05-18, 02:08 PM
Super thrilled my existing tokens for this were saved! I have a small chance of actually completing it this time since I already had 50%. :)

Didn't know it works this way. Hope it will be the same for the other colosseum creatures I missed. I didn't had the collosseum update before Tidesdale came out for the first time. I only completed one colosseum so far. Not my best friend this way of battling.

EdelweissAlm
04-05-18, 03:12 PM
Can someone tell me if they get there rewards Besides the money when they win a round in this event???

Rynetory2
04-06-18, 12:47 AM
Can someone tell me if they get there rewards Besides the money when they win a round in this event???

You can win streaks and their rewards to help you to finish the battles. See Chapter Colosseum (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463669&viewfull=1#post1463669) in Main Guide. Good luck.

EdelweissAlm
04-06-18, 01:25 AM
You can win streaks and their rewards to help you to finish the battles. See Chapter Colosseum (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463669&viewfull=1#post1463669) in Main Guide. Good luck.

I know how it normaly works you can see what rewards you get. But I cant that's why I am asking the 1st one and the last one seams like it wants to load something this thing goes round and round like something is trying to load.
And since this was a repeat Colosseum I thought it's normal So I guess it's not?????

So what is the reward right now ????

Rynetory2
04-06-18, 08:28 AM
Can you post a screenshot of the screen at which you are stuck at?

EdelweissAlm
04-06-18, 09:36 AM
I am not stuck I can play and win but after I win the round the screen comes up with the reward and shows the 1st and the 3rd box in loading mode and nothing comes up it's stays in loading mode.

No I cant take a screen shot I am on my comp and play on my phone.

AppieP
04-07-18, 03:40 AM

Can you post a screenshot of the screen at which you are stuck at?

I have the same issue. Can't see the reward.

Don't pay any attention to my total streaks. I'm very busy so don't have time to play a lot:p.

Rynetory2
04-07-18, 05:30 AM
I have the same issue. Can't see the reward.

Don't pay any attention to my total streaks. I'm very busy so don't have time to play a lot:p.

I am not stuck I can play and win but after I win the round the screen comes up with the reward and shows the 1st and the 3rd box in loading mode and nothing comes up it's stays in loading mode.

Ok I see the issue now. Thanks for your help AppieP. :)

Can you guys clear your cache on your device to force a download of graphics? Some devices may need a reinstalling of the game app. Please let me know if issue persists. Thanks.

EdelweissAlm
04-07-18, 10:59 AM
Ok I see the issue now. Thanks for your help AppieP. :)

Can you guys clear your cache on your device to force a download of graphics? Some devices may need a reinstalling of the game app. Please let me know if issue persists. Thanks.

Nope didn't fix nothing cleared cache uninstalled and installed same thing.

Rynetory2
04-09-18, 07:54 AM
Nope didn't fix nothing cleared cache uninstalled and installed same thing.

Sorry to hear that it didn't work. I have flagged this over for them to check.

AppieP - what about you? is yours ok?

AppieP
04-09-18, 08:30 AM
Sorry to hear that it didn't work. I have flagged this over for them to check.

AppieP - what about you? is yours ok?

Sorry same problem. If I being honest, it's not bothering me so much, it would be a problem for me if the streak doesn't count. But it's strange some of us can't see what we are collecting. Hope they can fix it.

Rynetory2
04-09-18, 08:46 AM
Sorry same problem. If I being honest, it's not bothering me so much, it would be a problem for me if the streak doesn't count. But it's strange some of us can't see what we are collecting. Hope they can fix it.

Thanks for your update. Let's wait for the fix.

Sakrysta
04-09-18, 09:16 AM
Does anyone know what we actually get if we keep playing after earning the current animal? Is there anything besides the coin rewards? Will our accumulated totals roll over to the next animal like they (apparently) did for the repeat of the Tidesdale?

I was SO confused when two of my three accounts were awarded the Tidesdale as soon as the new tournament started. I'm still unclear as to how that happened. Not complaining AT ALL. I was not going to ask in case it was a bug - I hatched them both ASAP before the game could reset. But I still have no idea why I earned them or what I'm earning now. I keep playing because occasionally I get an opponent I haven't yet fully tested, but is there any other benefit?

AppieP
04-09-18, 11:00 AM
Does anyone know what we actually get if we keep playing after earning the current animal? Is there anything besides the coin rewards? Will our accumulated totals roll over to the next animal like they (apparently) did for the repeat of the Tidesdale?

I was SO confused when two of my three accounts were awarded the Tidesdale as soon as the new tournament started. I'm still unclear as to how that happened. Not complaining AT ALL. I was not going to ask in case it was a bug - I hatched them both ASAP before the game could reset. But I still have no idea why I earned them or what I'm earning now. I keep playing because occasionally I get an opponent I haven't yet fully tested, but is there any other benefit?

From what I have heart and read, and I finished only one, there is only one benefit if you have completed the colosseum; you can use it for testing creatures on strong/weak/neutral attack. The reward you get after you completed it, are only coins from what I can remember the time i completed. I don't see any other benefit.
It's all up to you if you decide to battle further. I know you can see the strength results during fighting. I can't so for me it's useless to continue. If android will get that opportunity some day, I also think to continue battling.

Strange that you get it so soon. From what I know, those who also did get it that soon, is because they didn't made it the last time Tidesdale came out, but the game saved there results. Lucky you, I hope i can get it this time. The 1st time it came out, I DIDN'T had the colosseum update. Happy for you that 2 accounts were awarded with the Tidesdale.

Callyvitale19
04-10-18, 10:34 AM
I'm looking forward to receiving the 1400 fawn flowers when I complete the colosseum and hatch the Tidesdale.

Rynetory2
04-10-18, 09:11 PM

I have the same issue. Can't see the reward

The graphics issue has been fixed. You may need to reinstall the game in order to see the assets populate. Thanks.

Callyvitale19
04-15-18, 04:08 PM
Well, I finally finished and now all I have to do is wait for it to hatch to get the fawn flowers. I think it's wrong to attach the fawn flowers on an animal that was previously released. Who wants to play 305 rounds for something they already have. Luckily I didn't already have him. I hope there will be other ways to collect more fawn flowers because I doubt even with this win I'll have enough to get her. Good luck everyone that wants this.

AppieP
04-28-18, 04:45 AM
Yeeh!
OMG
I'm Thrilled
Sorry for my enthusiasm
But I made it!!!!!:D.
Just collected the Tidesdale. Never reached a streak of 5 or higher this time, so really amazing I made it. My 2nd colosseum creature I collected. And I really wanted this one. I'm so HAPPY!

gramland
04-28-18, 12:05 PM
Congrats AppieP on winning Tidesdale!!. Your post reminded me I had it in storage for a few days so now it is on my nest.To many animals to keep up with!

Callyvitale19
04-28-18, 12:42 PM
Congratz AppieP, what a great feeling after so long a battle. Shriek all you want, you earned it.

Sakrysta
04-30-18, 11:17 AM
HEADS UP - The Tidesdale Colosseum has just over 24 hours remaining! So if you're getting close, now's the time to plan your battles and strategize any gem spending!

If the pattern continues, tomorrow's update should start a new one. I wonder if they will repeat the Autumoth (I think that was the second animal), or if we'll see another repeat, or if we'll get a new animal. I guess time will tell! :)

AppieP
04-30-18, 11:26 AM
HEADS UP - The Tidesdale Colosseum has just over 24 hours remaining! So if you're getting close, now's the time to plan your battles and strategize any gem spending!

If the pattern continues, tomorrow's update should start a new one. I wonder if they will repeat the Autumoth (I think that was the second animal), or if we'll see another repeat, or if we'll get a new animal. I guess time will tell! :)

Can't wait to see what's coming.....

Rynetory2
05-01-18, 01:02 AM

Can't wait to see what's coming.....

I went ahead and started the new thread for the next Colosseum since you guys have started talking about it. :) Please continue your discussion here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104298-COLOSSEUM-2018-May-1