PDA

View Full Version : Free gem ad. Icon

qsccsqq
09-25-17, 01:04 AM
Help me .
Since I bought gems yesterday, my free gem ad icon is disappeared. I got free 10 gems by this icon everyday . So sad . What happened :(
Is anyone how to make appear ad icon again? (Upper right side, blue color.under the S icon)

twospoons
09-25-17, 03:42 AM
There is no way to force it to appear. The offer goes out randomly and can start or stop at any time.

Vici_10
09-25-17, 05:35 AM
You were lucky for getting 10 free gems per day! I've never had such an option in the game and I can't even purchase gems! I only work hard to get them. The saddest thing is that I've lost over 40 gems in different periods by mistake, but I'm still working and enjoying the game.
So don't give up! keep on working and enjoy the game while earning more gems. It takes time, but it's not that bad :)

bobbyrae
09-25-17, 05:50 AM
Help me .
Since I bought gems yesterday, my free gem ad icon is disappeared. I got free 10 gems by this icon everyday . So sad . What happened :(
Is anyone how to make appear ad icon again? (Upper right side, blue color.under the S icon)
Wow...TEN free gems? O.o

pixiegamer
09-25-17, 10:01 AM
There is no way to force it to appear. The offer goes out randomly and can start or stop at any time.

This is correct; if you are no longer seeing it, the offer may have stopped for you. If it were to reappear, that would also happen randomly.

Tanyapark42
10-19-17, 11:08 PM
I dont have mine anymore eigher