PDA

View Full Version : Mining mania;New leaderboard

Funner52
09-23-17, 05:06 AM
Ok so there’s a new leaderboard called Mining Mania and this thread is to post what u think about it! I personly think it’s impossible and I’m just gonna forget about it, but say what u want to! Tell me if u LOVE leaderboards or if ur like me and u hate them. Happy posting!!;)

honoroll321
09-23-17, 05:14 AM
I personally however love leader boards but of curse I am at the top so that is just my opinion but I don't think u should quit!☺

Funner52
09-23-17, 05:17 AM
Well, I very glad ur at the top of ur leaderboard! Mine is impossible so I’m going to quit, but I hope that u get the molten Martin! Best of luck!:o

honoroll321
09-23-17, 05:24 AM
THANKS! I am doing my best. I just really hope u change ur mind and give leader boards a go , sis!😁

Silverrain1
09-23-17, 06:01 AM
I like them mostly but I get really frustrated wen I have all the animal prizes apart from the new ones. I know there's generally two new ones and I can make the last milestone to get one if them but i have only came first once! (I know some people won't have been first ever tho so I can't really mosm, but it's annoying to feel like you are playing all the time for one animal, but I understand, I have played a long time so it's difficult to find animals I dnt already have and of course new players need to b offered old animals to. But I hate that I quite often am rewarded with coins and runes. I can't use any more! Just give me more points or apples!!!! Lots and lots of apples!

Funner52
09-23-17, 07:24 AM
I like them mostly but I get really frustrated wen I have all the animal prizes apart from the new ones. I know there's generally two new ones and I can make the last milestone to get one if them but i have only came first once! (I know some people won't have been first ever tho so I can't really mosm, but it's annoying to feel like you are playing all the time for one animal, but I understand, I have played a long time so it's difficult to find animals I dnt already have and of course new players need to b offered old animals to. But I hate that I quite often am rewarded with coins and runes. I can't use any more! Just give me more points or apples!!!! Lots and lots of apples!
That is true, if u have the animal, just have S8 give u other prizes. Very good point, Silverrain1

Rynetory2
09-23-17, 07:53 AM
Please continue your discussion in existing thread. Thanks.
Mining Mania - 22 Sep 2017 (Mining Mania (09-22-2017))