PDA

View Full Version : Want Ads

HuckleTown
09-22-17, 09:51 AM
REAL ESTATE:
For Sale or rent:
1 beautiful Prize booth (like new, barely used)
1 Toadstool Farmhouse
1 Like new incomplete Law Office
1 Toadstool Spire
1 undeveloped Horse Pasture
1 undeveloped Lily Pond

Kennel/Boarding
I am looking to board 21 horses for extended periods. Will need them 2 weeks at a time to help fight monsters
4 black pigs looking for a good home

You guys get the point:)
I got this idea from someone else's post. Feel free to add your own. I will find more when I have time to go through my inventory;)

Be creative!

PrincessCupOButter
09-22-17, 10:01 AM
1 Rarely used Ticket Booth (matches the Prize Booth listed above)
1 Magic Egg Forge, like new condition, comes with a complete set of pastel colored eggs
1 giant onyx dragon, enjoys tossing a few coins at you once a day.
1 oversized Pepto-pink event tent
1 orphanage, permanently decorated for Halloween.
1 tree that appears to have been decorated with melted gummy bears
And one dozen tiny little thrones created for a Baron with an over-inflated ego.

All reasonable offers accepted. However, when making your offers, please keep in mind, I am unable to pay very much to have these hauled away, due to some questionable purchases of over-priced mermaid equipment. :p

riverly
09-22-17, 07:49 PM
For sale:
30 rainbow arches
40 rainbow towers
My rainbow Ali's have given me all that I would ever use

cavegirl1
09-22-17, 08:32 PM
Lost and found:
1 large bird, known for disrupting your concentration. Needs a lot of space.
Bride and groom from wedding cake. Have somehow found the ability to walk in an expressionless trance.
Multiple dogs and cats. Extremely grumpy from wearing uncomfortable costumes.

All looking for a good home.

HuckleTown
09-25-17, 06:40 PM
Looking for good homes:
Currently fostering a bevy of swans (or gaggle of geese-they look suspiciously like my Mr. MaGoo geese that are also available). They will be available for adoption in 10 days. All necessary shots will be administered and their first molting will have occurred. They are dropping 1 feather every 6-9 hours.

PrincessCupOButter
09-26-17, 12:48 PM
I also have several swans looking for good homes!

For sale, to be moved: Royal Games castle and accessories. Used once for a very brief time, no good memories associated with them. Perhaps you and your family can enjoy them and make fantastic memories!

For rent: One pink plastic Barbie bouncey house with matching spires and towers. Available year round, however, owner reserves the right to cancel/suspend all rentals should a great need for magic fruit arise.

One abandoned fortune tellers tent. For sale or trade.

One bait stand. Fully functional, completely useless. Great for someone looking for a building to repurpose.

bobbyrae
09-26-17, 03:11 PM
One demanding, useless knight who goes by the name, Thurston...

Coming soon:
one useless fellow dressed in green who carries a useless bow and arrow who answers to "Hendrick"
one useless obnoxious goose dressed in a suit who thinks he's a swan and who happily answers to "Swanson"
one very heavy green carriage built with blocks and beams filled with many cushions and wrapped in some sort of vine

-.-