PDA

View Full Version : Glitch ... lost ALL my baked goods.... thousands... why ?

Bliss
03-19-11, 11:35 AM
I had been working very hard in building up huge amounts of goods .... then all of a sudden... screen went back to home page and when I re-entered .,.... all my baked goods on my serving tables were gone.... I am so upset..... why and how could this happen...? I so disgusted with this game now!

SassySpoon
03-23-11, 06:09 AM
This happened to me as well. Within 15 minutes 90% of the food I had was gone, including items I had just served that had been baking for 24 hours or so. Thousands and thousands of baked goods I had been building up were completely missing.

Mogwai4111
03-23-11, 11:46 AM
Happened to me as well, once in RS as well. Both times I got the coins for the food (about 130,000 coins in RS).

Wish it would happen more often!

Axouxere
03-28-11, 09:45 AM
Exactly the same to me. At least we recieve money, but it's annoying to have your bakery EMPTY when you've waited so many hours/days.

Axouxere
04-10-11, 05:26 PM
Same thing AGAIN. Lots of food dissappearded, I got the cash back inmediately:

-What device are you using? iPod 2G
-What version of iOS do you have? 4.2
-What were you doing/what screen were you on when the game crashed? Nothing! Counters full, opened the door, closed the app, came back few minutes later, all food was gone
-Was there any type of error message displayed? NOPE!
-Where you connecting via 3G or Wifi? home wifi, i was connected all time! as always!

clhs
04-11-11, 02:26 AM
This happened to me, too. I lost 30,500 coins worth of red velvet cake in an instant, and didn't get any coins for them. Quite annoying to think that I spent that much money, and a whole day, baking ten lots of cake which disappeared into the ether. When I emailed TeamLava about it they replied with a generic "this can happen when the bakery is out of sync" type email. All very well but what about a fix, or a way of rectifying this error? TeamLava said that they weren't prepared to restore the coins, nor the cake, nor offer anything by way of goodwill gesture despite this clearly being their error. Nice.

neth3rtwist
04-11-11, 07:35 PM
This is bs. I havent had a problem on the other story titles- but several times my bakery (storm id Neth3Rtwist) has deducted thousands from my coffers .. Very, very disheartening.

rivera519
04-13-11, 02:04 PM
Me, too

This has happen to me 3 times but the last time I had enough baked food for a good while 10,000+ on each there were 7 counters and to top it off my gems are gone too I had 40+ and now all i have is 25, well there were 24 but got to level 3 on another dish that makes 25, I have emailed TeamLava about it and have not gotten a response I even bought some gems myself grrrrrrr...... this makes me mad >:{

rivera519
04-13-11, 02:06 PM
Yes I feel your pain that has happen to me too but 3 times..... I am very upset too but my gems gone too

bludiva
04-19-11, 10:43 AM
This just happend in Bakery Story on my Iphone3GS and it happened on my Ipad in Restaurant Story a couple of days ago. Very disheartening to spend hours waiting on the food, building up stockpiles (22 counters full), and then NOTHING. I needed a way to break my addiction to this app. I think this means I need to take a break for a while.