PDA

View Full Version : Star rating on farm story

Lshoemaker
03-19-11, 10:38 AM
My star rating has not changed for weeks and I water many many many times daily and have hundreds of neighbors who continually water back. Level has not moved since couple weeks after I started ages ago

mareewat
03-19-11, 03:24 PM
Hi are u on level 4 if so you are at the top. You maintain star level 4 by watering ;-)

Bahamamama66
03-21-11, 12:10 PM
My star rating has not changed for weeks and I water many many many times daily and have hundreds of neighbors who continually water back. Level has not moved since couple weeks after I started ages ago

Have a similar Problem. I am at Star Level 2 with my crobs and harvesting for weeks without any Change in the Star Level and therefore Not reveiving my additional Bonus (Gems). Does anyone Know what to do?

kooky panda
03-21-11, 12:17 PM
what devices are you playing on? android, touch, Iphone or Ipad? Seems with the recent updates, different devices are experiencing different problems.

Bahamamama66
03-21-11, 12:21 PM
Have a similar Problem. I am at Star Level 2 with my crobs and harvesting for weeks without any Change in the Star Level and therefore Not reveiving my additional Bonus (Gems). Does anyone Know what to do?

Sorry might be missleading what I wrote but do not know how to explain. With star level I meant the rating in the crops store (when you open the store and choose the crop there is a bar and 4 leafs which give you the additional gems and coins.

Bahamamama66
03-21-11, 12:23 PM
what devices are you playing on? android, touch, Iphone or Ipad? Seems with the recent updates, different devices are experiencing different problems.

I am playing with Iphone 4. had this already before the recent update and was hoping that with that it would be resolved. Unfortunately it was not!

kooky panda
03-21-11, 12:26 PM
Oh mastering crops. Depends on how many crops you are putting down per day. Reaching master level 1 and 2 goes fast. level 3 and 4 go much slower and it takes more crops to reach each one these levels. You may want to search forum. Someone might have done the research and posted how many crops you need to have per level.

Bahamamama66
03-21-11, 05:48 PM
yes this makes sense to me. however I've been harvesting crops every day for weeks now and I do not see any change on the level. I ' m stuck somewhere on level 2 and the bar does not change.