PDA

View Full Version : BUG: Adult Magpie Dragon has no neck

FireballFarm
09-20-17, 07:04 PM
He's Level7, just got him out of evolution and...

https://i.imgur.com/3WlzDSa.jpg
Oh, my! :D

Not sure if the Epic version is normal/has a neck.

Sunny807
09-20-17, 09:07 PM
:-) a new Halloween Dragon

Phoenix406
09-20-17, 09:22 PM
The Neckless Magpie goes with the Headless Horseman. Lol! Also, just realized that neckless and necklace sound the same. 🤔

kooky panda
09-21-17, 09:26 AM
Please try restarting your game and allow a little time for the graphics to download.
Is anyone else having the same issue?

(Off topic posts not related to this glitch have been removed.)

++ Moved thread to bug forum++

FireballFarm
09-21-17, 08:33 PM
At least two other people have reported the same issue on the other forum, and I've seen several neckless Magpies while out visiting. There are more screenshots there of the glitched dragon on different Isles.
Of course I have restarted the app, multiple times.

kooky panda
09-22-17, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the extra info! I will report this over.

kooky panda
10-06-17, 02:23 PM
This has been fixed. You may need to restart your game to see the fix.

divanightclub
10-06-17, 11:23 PM
This has been fixed. You may need to restart your game to see the fix.

Kooky... The issue still hasn't been resolved on my game. My adult Magpie STILL has no neck. I've restarted my phone several times and the dragon is still the same.. Plz look into this issue because I've visited other islands and their Magpie's are normal.. So I need to know what's going on with mine....

Thank you!

kooky panda
10-08-17, 02:02 PM
Kooky... The issue still hasn't been resolved on my game. My adult Magpie STILL has no neck. I've restarted my phone several times and the dragon is still the same.. Plz look into this issue because I've visited other islands and their Magpie's are normal.. So I need to know what's going on with mine....

Thank you!
Try deleting and reinstalling the game, to see if this fixes the issue. If not please contact support so an agent can check your game.
( see support link in my signature).