PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Tea Time - **NEW POLL ADDED**

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-11-17, 04:24 PM
Individual Prizes: (Thanks so much Eluzyion and Clark_Wayne! I'm sorry for copying and pasting your results.)

Sipping Stand - 50 Tea Blossoms
Potted Plant - 250 Tea Blossoms
Tea Tree - 850 Tea Blossoms
Matcha Macaw - 1750 Tea Blossoms
Earl Greyhound - 3500 Tea Blossoms

Community Prizes: (unlock for 2,200 Tea Blossoms)

Mulbeary - ??
? - ?
? - ?

Hatch Mulbeary = 250+ Tea Blossoms
Raise Mulbeary to Level 12 = 250+ Tea Blossoms

haku8cafe's useful calculation (rephrased) sorry haku8cafe for copying your calculation. I'm sorry.

"If you are wondering .....

Breeding & Hatching 24 hrs = 48 pts total each day

Collect 4pts from Sipping Stand every 4hrs.. 4/24 is 6. 4 x 6 is 24 pts each day.

Plant 24hr crop (Rune Prunes and 4 bananas/charm cherries) = 24 x 10 (days left) = 240 pts each day.

Mine 2 runes everytime. 4 mines x 2 = 8 pts.

48 + 24 + 216 + 8 = 332 pts each day.

You can get 24 pts more if you have extra nest.
You can also evolve but you will lose food for leaderboard.

3,320 pts, with Mulbeary, 3,820 pts.
So in case you are wondering if you want to spend gems to speed breed or how far are you going to be at in day10 or you choose to sleep 4hours per day :P"

Clark_Wayne
09-11-17, 04:46 PM
the dog looks skinny :D

4th individual prize : 1750 tea blossoms - Matcha Macaw

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38236

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-11-17, 05:28 PM

The dog looks like a hedge or a bush!

NannaSherry
09-11-17, 05:32 PM
I love it. Wonder if there will be a new habitat too? The dog reminds me of a female version of a Scottish deerhound possible Irish wolfhound. Either way nice world event Storm 8. Looking forward to it!!!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-11-17, 05:39 PM
I love it. Wonder if there will be a new habitat too? The dog reminds me of a female version of a Scottish deerhound possible Irish wolfhound. Either way nice world event Storm 8. Looking forward to it!!!

I can't wait for the habitat! Even though I am probably 299 gems from getting it, I'll just admire it from afar hahaha.

Eluzyion
09-11-17, 06:11 PM
This event has a greyhound for Greytmom :)

Wonder if they're new spring animals

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-11-17, 07:06 PM

Wonder if they're new spring animals

It's summer

Eluzyion
09-11-17, 07:09 PM
It's summer

That doesn't mean they can't have spring element

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-11-17, 08:03 PM
That doesn't mean they can't have spring element

I thought you meant spring the season not spring the element lol
But I hope they are spring, Spring hybrids are one of my most strongest fighters.

missKristel
09-11-17, 10:39 PM
These animals look amazing. Looking forward to this event and the habitat.

AppleWhite84
09-12-17, 12:59 AM
I like the bird and the bear. Love the purple :)

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-12-17, 07:07 AM
I like the bird and the bear. Love the purple :)

Me too. It looks so vibrant and cheery, just like how fruity teas smell <3

missKristel
09-12-17, 10:08 AM
I really love the dog actually. I like the colors.

starship412
09-12-17, 10:23 AM

You're right. That dog does look quite malnourished. Someone should call The Humane Society on Storm8, lol.

Eluzyion
09-12-17, 10:35 AM
You're right. That dog does look quite malnourished. Someone should call The Humane Society on Storm8, lol.

Noooo it's a greyhound! Suppose to be lean! :)

AppieP
09-12-17, 11:16 AM
Only like the dog. Really dislike the bear:(. If it's going the same as the last WE, we are not been ably to reach it to the dog. Not sure if I really want to go for him, if we are not going to get more than enough extra points by feeding bear and birth for example. We will see how it goes.

Cranlink14606
09-12-17, 11:55 AM
I already don't have high hopes for this one. Takes 2200 points to open the bear and seems to me too many decorations. Not really much incentive for me to get to final prize.

Eluzyion
09-12-17, 11:56 AM
I already don't have high hopes for this one. Takes 2200 points to open the bear and seems to me too many decorations. Not really much incentive for me to get to final prize.

Yea lvling the bear only gives 500 pts this time too

Silverrain1
09-12-17, 11:58 AM
Really, really struggling just now. So many animals and habitats I want and I just can't make it work. The animals look nice but the bear looks like it's gonna be massive! Sooooo much going on but it's kinda hard to see what's going on wen my game crashes before you can look so I'm not so sure how this event is gonna go for me. If I'm remembering correctly, I didn't finish the last world event

Eluzyion
09-12-17, 12:00 PM
Sipping stand 50 (place and collect every 4 hours)
Potted plant 250

Community

2200 Mulberry Bear (gives 500 pts when lvl'd to level 12) as per popup

missKristel
09-12-17, 12:02 PM

Why does S8 keep making things more difficult? 2200 points, c'mon S8, really? At least give us bonus points like in the Leaderboards (for hatching rare animals for example)

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-12-17, 12:09 PM
2,200 points for an animal that gives you 500 points and a bunch of useless decorations?? Are they for real?
This isn't worth it. as someone said, Real life is less stressful. doing taxes and marrying someone is EASY compared to this. Ugh.
This is the reason why I don't like Dragon Story anymore. now FFS is doing the same???? what's the point in them being seperate games when you could just join them together.

honestly I might just be leaving. this game is going to be eccentric and overall too impossible to even be successful anymore.

Callyvitale19
09-12-17, 12:13 PM
Not to mention 300 gems for the habitat that goes with tea time.

Eluzyion
09-12-17, 12:13 PM
Sipping stand 50 (place and collect every 4 hours)
Potted plant 250
Tea Tree 850

Community 2200

2200 Mulberry Bear? (gives 500 pts when lvl'd to level 12) as per popup

Updated

Zaabado
09-12-17, 12:29 PM
2,200 points for an animal that gives you 500 points and a bunch of useless decorations?? Are they for real?
This isn't worth it. as someone said, Real life is less stressful. doing taxes and marrying someone is EASY compared to this. Ugh.
This is the reason why I don't like Dragon Story anymore. now FFS is doing the same???? what's the point in them being seperate games when you could just join them together.

honestly I might just be leaving. this game is going to be eccentric and overall too impossible to even be successful anymore.

wth storm8? are you for real?? tbh this is why some of the old and passionate users left the game, and lucky for them since they don't need to go through what we have been through. They didn't have leaderboards and the ...Mammoth Trunk... and Storybooks. The old days were the good days. not even better. not even the best.

Storm8............. ?

Elunei
09-12-17, 12:42 PM
Ugh, here we go again. Another habitat for 300 gems. So not worth it. The habitats are usually one of, if not my favourite part of events. Too bad I won't be able to buy them without spending a ridiculous amount of real money. On top of that, they still aren't increasing, or better yet, removing, habitat limits, so lots of players will be forced to pay for habitats that hold more animals if they want to put more animals out (or y'know, just sell all of the ones that they worked hard to get from events). I'm beginning to lose my patience with this game. The animals and the habitats look nice, but that's about it.

Inotia114
09-12-17, 12:57 PM
These fugly animals aren't worth it. Lately the designs have gone worse. Like the Pearl Pony, Sunfish, Sungazer, and Sunburst Steed.

I wish FFS would come back to the way it was. It wasn't selfish and despairing. Storm8 you better fix this.

jibro
09-12-17, 01:07 PM
Right.. a tree with a bunch of hatleaves:/
Sorry but this event is getting to fantasy for me
I'll help a little hand but mostly prepare for LB, wich I hope to have another merry and habitat.
Hopefully I'm at 72 runes by then to make the 80 rune expansion to Poppy pony soon as possible
Success to everyone joining this event!

poofyena
09-12-17, 01:12 PM
Hmm. Is Haku8s math for the last WE the same for this one? If it is (or close enough) I think ill leave the bear in storage and just concentrate on my food store for when a good LB comes along. I'm not a huge fan of the doggo but do quite like the bird so ill be happy stopping there. To much habitat space needed as it is so no point hatching yet another animal I don't like.

MystiqueRealm
09-12-17, 01:16 PM
Hmm. Is Haku8s math for the last WE the same for this one? If it is (or close enough) I think ill leave the bear in storage and just concentrate on my food store for when a good LB comes along. I'm not a huge fan of the doggo but do quite like the bird so ill be happy stopping there. To much habitat space needed as it is so no point hatching yet another animal I don't like.

No because the bear gives 500 pts not 1500 for example. Haku should be allowed to post her own statistics if she chooses

Phoenix406
09-12-17, 01:16 PM
Well I think the Mulberry is very cute - they should have named it Huckleberry because bears actually eat a *lot* of huckleberries, but I suppose that mulberry tea is more popular than huckleberry tea. The bird is very pretty. I'm not crazy about the dog but he certainly isn't bad. I guess we all have different opinions but I'm kind of disheartened that so many others are disappointed. I will say, thought, that I do not like the appearance of the habitat; however, I purchased it as it holds 5 animals; hence the higher cost of gems.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-12-17, 01:19 PM

Rephrased to fit in with the event at the first thread. We might get 3,560 pts if we do those things.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-12-17, 01:22 PM
This event is too hard. I hope they change the 2,200 pts.
I'll just wait for the LB and tournament.

AppleWhite84
09-12-17, 01:25 PM
2,200 points??!! That's insane! I think the last one we only had to get 500 points for the community animal. I'm at 71 points so far and there's a long way to go...

mutley00
09-12-17, 01:50 PM
Mulberry Bear... or Mulbeary Bear... Which is it supposed to be?

Has someone at S8 slipped up here? In the shop it's called Mulberry Bear, but if you red its description it calls it Mulbeary Bear !
I like Mulbeary better? Can one of the Moderators check this out please?

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-12-17, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the results Eluzyion!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-12-17, 02:46 PM
Mulberry Bear... or Mulbeary Bear... Which is it supposed to be?

Has someone at S8 slipped up here? In the shop it's called Mulberry Bear, but if you red its description it calls it Mulbeary Bear !
I like Mulbeary better? Can one of the Moderators check this out please?

It's Mulbeary hahaha.

Inotia114
09-12-17, 03:01 PM
i'm a newbie, only at lvl 30 and I desperately need help to get animals and I'm not getting as much animals and success with your "help"

Sakrysta
09-12-17, 03:39 PM
Anyone else's teacup not working? Mine doesn't have a status bar.

Edit: Nevermind. It fixed itself after the app crashed. LOL. SMH.

MystiqueRealm
09-12-17, 03:40 PM

Last time bar didn't show hitting the item still let you collect, hope they fix the bar though

Silverrain1
09-12-17, 03:43 PM

Mines is fine but I forgot to place it for a while lol. Everyone! Remember to place your teacup for extra points! When you receive it, check storage! It's under all NOT deco!

kooky panda
09-12-17, 05:43 PM
Hey guys, there has been a clean up on the thread and posts have been removed. Please follow the forum rules when posting.

I know everyone loves having all the updates posted quickly, but take it from me, it is a lot of work keeping up with post 1.

The moderators all appreciate members that start post 1 and keep it updated. We also love all players that post updates so they can be added to post 1.

In the future, if you have a complaint about how a update thread is being handled, please do not post in the thread. This derails and takes the thread off topic.

You can contact a moderator and let us know if some help is needed on a thread.

(PS- Thanks to the members that sent me a PM)

haku8cafe
09-12-17, 07:31 PM
not going to try or even attempt this WE. I kinda like the habitat but asking 300gems instead of 250gems...unless S8 change it to 3 elements & hold 5 animals for 300gems... not a big fan of this WE animals so good luck everyone trying or going for it.

haku8cafe
09-12-17, 07:56 PM
For anyone doing this event

Breeding 24 hrs = 48 pts total each day

Hatching 24hrs = 24 pts per day

Evolve 24hrs = 24 pts per day

Plants 24hr crop = 144 pts per day

Collect 4pts Sipping Stand (I assume you sleep only 4hrs) 4 x 6 = 24pts

Mine 2 runes PERFECTLY everytime :) 4 mines x 2 = 8 pts.

This is all assume you leave it a perfect world

48 + 24 + 24 +144 + 24 + 8 = 272 pts Per day so I assume on day 10 you can get 2720pts :)

now be it you want to spend gems or buy extra d?cor to boost you is entirely up to you... all is not lost because if you have extra help below

If you breed/evolve/hatch before WE starts :)

extra nest gives you 24 pts per day so extra 240pts total depending how many nest you have you can have 240x 3= 720pts MAX pts

Hatching/feeding Mulbeary to lvl12 = 250pts + 500(I assume it is 500 to lvl12) = 750pts

So hopefully the final prize Earl Greyhound is not high 3K+ pts if not good luck :p

there fantasyomgloveitpewds something for you for a more detail calculations hope I dun miss out something this time, if I do just add & edit this & paste in your page. Good luck everyone

GreytMom
09-12-17, 07:59 PM

Lol, like I need more. Naturally, I must own every single greyhound or greyhound-like animal. Ya know I'm totally trying for the Earl Greyhound, too.

I actually really like these animals, especially the bird. I think the animals have been great lately. I keep saying I'm no gonna participate in the next event, then there's animals I like so I don't get a break.
Honestly though, I'd like to see things other than horses & dogs, even though they're my favorite. It's Fantasy Forest Story, not Fantasy Stable Story.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-12-17, 08:45 PM
Lol, like I need more. Naturally, I must own every single greyhound or greyhound-like animal. Ya know I'm totally trying for the Earl Greyhound, too.

I actually really like these animals, especially the bird. I think the animals have been great lately. I keep saying I'm no gonna participate in the next event, then there's animals I like so I don't get a break.
Honestly though, I'd like to see things other than horses & dogs, even though they're my favorite. It's Fantasy Forest Story, not Fantasy Stable Story.

Better rename it to Gem Stable story lol

missKristel
09-12-17, 09:43 PM
I wonder if S8 genuinely think they are improving the game of of they are just laughing at us... Because right now I feel it's the latter.

S8, we wouldn't be complaining all the time about the changes in the events if you'd listen to what we actually want and don't change the event rules every time.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-12-17, 09:50 PM
I wonder if S8 genuinely think they are improving the game of of they are just laughing at us... Because right now I feel it's the latter.

S8, we wouldn't be complaining all the time about the changes in the events if you'd listen to what we actually want and don't change the event rules every time.

This doesn't feel like improving the game. I feel like more people are leaving instead of going in but I might be totally wrong.
Storm8 is a troll hahahaha xD

missKristel
09-12-17, 10:37 PM
This doesn't feel like improving the game. I feel like more people are leaving instead of going in but I might be totally wrong.
Storm8 is a troll hahahaha xD

It seems like they want to punish us for complaining. XD

I had already given up on the LB but seems now I should also give up on the WE. And the math posted to know how many points you need is very helpful if you can play freely all day, but I think most people have a job of school and you can't play this game all day :( So probably no way of even getting the animals....

Alohatami
09-13-17, 01:53 AM
I'm earning tea blossoms, but in addition to those, I also seem to be earning spooky treats. Is that part of this event?

Editing to add: Never mind. I just was looking down my sidebar of quest, and discovered I have a quest for which I need to be earning these spooky treats. I guess I missed the pop up when it started, lol.

Silverrain1
09-13-17, 03:53 AM
Just got the potted plants. They are pretty nice. Iv put a few out but I'm not so good at the creativity lol

AppleWhite84
09-13-17, 05:59 AM
The points are so high I wonder if most people will be able to get the first community prize. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the community prize animals around 500 points before?

Sakrysta
09-13-17, 06:32 AM
Honestly though, I'd like to see things other than horses & dogs, even though they're my favorite. It's Fantasy Forest Story, not Fantasy Stable Story.I've been thinking the same thing about all the dragons lately. This is supposed to be "Land Before Dragons." If I wanted a forest full of dragons, I'd play Dragon Story.

At least the dragons in this game are mostly more attractive than the goofy-looking ones in Dragon Story. But the last couple we've gotten have looked like refugees from the other game.

Cranlink14606
09-13-17, 08:39 AM
The points are so high I wonder if most people will be able to get the first community prize. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the community prize animals around 500 points before?

I believe they were generally about that range. Seems to me I remember having to get to 600-650 in the last one to open the community prize. From the look so far of the amount needed for individual prizes we will get most of them before even opening the community.

Silverrain1
09-13-17, 08:50 AM
Currently got 370 points. It's just so slow going and because I can no longer get runes from the mine, it feels like such a waste mining to only get 1 token.

JustKay
09-13-17, 02:17 PM
Currently got 370 points. It's just so slow going and because I can no longer get runes from the mine, it feels like such a waste mining to only get 1 token.

I've been getting food and coins from the mine, in addition to the tokens

Phoenix406
09-13-17, 02:27 PM
It's hard or irritating or boring or something when it takes so long to unlock a new animal. It is going to take a very long time to reach the Mulbeary. Then not being able to breed any of the new animals in the market is also frustrating, so I'm just all around a bit bored or something right now, even though I was really excited prior to the Tuesday update.

Clark_Wayne
09-13-17, 02:42 PM
matcha macaw : 1750 tea blossoms

DirkDragon
09-13-17, 02:51 PM

It was 600 starfish in the Rising Tides event. A lot of players could not finish, myself included with 1200 points short. I am not wasting resources on this one as the WE is going from bad to worse.

Callyvitale19
09-13-17, 03:49 PM
It was 600 starfish in the Rising Tides event. A lot of players could not finish, myself included with 1200 points short. I am not wasting resources on this one as the WE is going from bad to worse.I agree, the events just keep getting harder and harder. I've pretty much reached my limit with this game. I feel like this game is a one way street and im about to hit a dead end in the road.

sgr1953
09-13-17, 04:05 PM
I agree, the events just keep getting harder and harder. I've pretty much reached my limit with this game. I feel like this game is a one way street and im about to hit a dead end in the road.

I agree with all of the posts. Seems like the 2200 points will be the last personal goal. Not really much incentive to continue the world event since it typically takes the entire time to finish the personal goals. I wonder what the final goal amount will be for the community - 750,000,000? I'll probably never find out since I won't make it past the first community goal. How sad! :(

mutley00
09-13-17, 05:35 PM

Never known such a high entry requirement for Community prizes; this time it's even higher than the final prize has been in some earlier events.
WORSE They've also drastically reduced the earning rates from the 'generator' items you can buy from the shop: these have previously always earned 10 per 4 hours (basic) and 60 per 4 hours (deluxe). This time only 4 and 16 per 4 hours !!
Just another of S8 'gem-grabber' ideas...

haku8cafe
09-13-17, 07:15 PM
I really hope we dun jump to conclusion & start to judge S8 too early my friends, judging from the looks it is better for WE now than past.

Previous WE it takes 2700pts for second milestone & massive 4600 for seaform unicorn :(

This WE takes 1750 for second milestone but the final goal yes it is still unknown but hopefully it is just mid or high 2k+ pts :)

yes we are shortchange on the d?cor & raising the animal to lvl12 of cause if you are just playing for community prize it is again a tall order & raising it to Lvl12 because it is going to be tight on the last few days.

If you are playing to get ALL the animals in this WE I think it is better (depending on the last milestone pts) because I was chasing unicorn last WE it is hard for 4600pts

So I hope you guys/gals really look at it overall :) have fun

retseho
09-13-17, 08:46 PM
I really hope we dun jump to conclusion & start to judge S8 too early my friends, judging from the looks it is better for WE now than past.

Previous WE it takes 2700pts for second milestone & massive 4600 for seaform unicorn :(

This WE takes 1750 for second milestone but the final goal yes it is still unknown but hopefully it is just mid or high 2k+ pts :)

yes we are shortchange on the d?cor & raising the animal to lvl12 of cause if you are just playing for community prize it is again a tall order & raising it to Lvl12 because it is going to be tight on the last few days.

If you are playing to get ALL the animals in this WE I think it is better (depending on the last milestone pts) because I was chasing unicorn last WE it is hard for 4600pts

So I hope you guys/gals really look at it overall :) have fun

I think s8 is trying various options to balance the milestones for both individual & community so that the milestones are not too easy(finishing days ahead) & not too hard(gem-possible only). There was one WE that many of us stopped early because it was nearly unachievable.

haku8cafe
09-13-17, 10:01 PM
I think s8 is trying various options to balance the milestones for both individual & community so that the milestones are not too easy(finishing days ahead) & not too hard(gem-possible only). There was one WE that many of us stopped early because it was nearly unachievable.

I cannot stop or go back time but if we could... remember sunfish WE??? almost all of us got our final milestone less than 8days if we lvl sunfish... some even accomplish in less than 3days

If I could during that time, I will not complain or even bother to type what are we going to do with that remaining days... if we complain less who knows, S8 might use that sunfish WE since no one complain or comment :p

the next WE YES that was dreadful almost impossible because lvl the animal is 1/3 of sunfish but the milestone pts remain the same :(

... if we dun complain or share ANYTHING about the 5K+ puppies who knows my forest might be flooded with them as we speak....

If things are bad yes we make a comment or speak up :)

but if things are good 5K puppies, sunfish WE. dun ever comment or speak anything LOL just say it is a hard sunfish WE :p

S8 seems to work like more comments/complain they will make a change but is it better or worse for balance you guys decide

Silverrain1
09-14-17, 07:09 AM
I miss the world events when I first started playing, 4 animals and a habitat! That seems like a dream now! I want them to be a bit tricky, I enjoy working for my prizes, but sometimes, lately, we are working so hard and not for the best prizes in my opinion, but, to each their own.

Anyway, I bread a citrine the other day (my first!) so that was good points wise, I just got a 45 hour timer again with crystal unicorn and daredevil (both epic - I know that's not really important) so I'm gonna get more points. Gonna throw a spanner in the works for all the animals I want tho! Panda, monarch dragon and the iciclaw for the goal line! Will need to do some calculating!

I currently have 739 points, but I do have 4 nests and 2 evo flowers

AppieP
09-14-17, 07:54 AM
I miss the world events when I first started playing, 4 animals and a habitat! That seems like a dream now! I want them to be a bit tricky, I enjoy working for my prizes, but sometimes, lately, we are working so hard and not for the best prizes in my opinion, but, to each their own.

Anyway, I bread a citrine the other day (my first!) so that was good points wise, I just got a 45 hour timer again with crystal unicorn and daredevil (both epic - I know that's not really important) so I'm gonna get more points. Gonna throw a spanner in the works for all the animals I want tho! Panda, monarch dragon and the iciclaw for the goal line! Will need to do some calculating!

I currently have 739 points, but I do have 4 nests and 2 evo flowers

Nice it's seems you are more lucky with your UR breeding than me LOL. A nice head start you have with your points. It's on schedule for the beary. I have 530 points.

Silverrain1
09-14-17, 08:48 AM
Nice it's seems you are more lucky with your UR breeding than me LOL. A nice head start you have with your points. It's on schedule for the beary. I have 530 points.

There's still a few ultra rares I'm missing, but they are the only permanent animals I'm missing. So I breed exclusively with my crystal unicorn to help me.
I can't remember if I made it to the final prize in the last world event. Can anyone remember what the last prize was?
Happy collecting everyone!

Callyvitale19
09-14-17, 09:41 AM
They keep changing WE and it does get confusing.

Angelfarm98
09-15-17, 09:04 AM
Earl Greyhound needs 3500 Tea Blossoms

poofyena
09-15-17, 11:21 AM
Earl Greyhound needs 3500 Tea Blossoms

Thanks for the info.
I'm never going to make that amount by the end of the event. Even with levelling the event animal.
Ah well. Onto food hoarding for the LB.

On the subject of the WE as a whole. I'm not sure why they messed with it in the first place. Things were fine as they were and gem wise that's why the LB was introduced, as a gem spending event. WE were still challenging enough for those of us who couldn't be online super regularly and occasionally had to throw gems at it to get the final prize but not so hard you felt forced into spending money. I just hope s8 can find a balance before to many players get frustrated and leave.

Silverrain1
09-15-17, 11:40 AM
Done some speed breeding for monarch dragon and never got it. It does mean that I now have 1 336 tokens.

AppieP
09-15-17, 12:31 PM
Done some speed breeding for monarch dragon and never got it. It does mean that I now have 1 336 tokens.

Nice job. Did the same for Caturn. Have 1000 tokens now

Silverrain1
09-15-17, 03:09 PM
Nice job. Did the same for Caturn. Have 1000 tokens now

Woo hoo! Hope we all get the last animal! Has anyone unlocked the community prizes yet?

BBHome20
09-15-17, 06:59 PM
I just got Matcha Macaw...

missKristel
09-15-17, 10:09 PM
I hope I can get the Earl Greyhound. I only have right now 700 points so I doubt it...

Callyvitale19
09-16-17, 07:43 AM
I hope I can get the Earl Greyhound. I only have right now 700 points so I doubt it...I know, we need 3500 points for the greyhound.

sgr1953
09-16-17, 03:51 PM
Has anyone gotten to the first community goal and received the Mulbeary?

Silverrain1
09-16-17, 04:38 PM
I currently have 1 680 tokens. Still no where near community prize! That's with speed breeding, mining (for tokens only, no more runes ) 4 nests and 2 evo flowers. And a combination of nexus nuts, charm cherries and mystic mangoes. Oh and the flower!

I wish we cld get tokens from tournaments again....

luna2cute
09-16-17, 05:33 PM
I'm not even bothering. 2200 to open community is super high and all the other prizes except for the decor is also too high. Impossible without spending lots of gems. Saving up for next leaderboard instead.

Angelfarm98
09-16-17, 06:16 PM
Has anyone gotten to the first community goal and received the Mulbeary?

Mulberry - hatching time 5 hours

Earl Greyhound - hatching 15 hours

I haven't hatched Matcha Macaw yet.

bonniesafire
09-17-17, 07:24 AM
There is something wrong with the calculation in post #1.

Plant 24hr crop (Rune Prunes and 4 bananas/charm cherries) = 24 x 6 (6 farms) = 144 pts each day. [Not 240 pts each day]

So definitely not going to have 332 pts each day.

Silverrain1
09-17-17, 01:30 PM
I have 1 977 tokens, don't think I will open community prizes tonight but maybe first thing in the morning.

AppieP
09-17-17, 01:44 PM
I'm 90 points away from Matcha Macaw. Continue tomorrow. Curious how the egg looks like. Never saw it here or on one of my neighbors forest so far.

Silverrain1
09-17-17, 02:20 PM
I'm 90 points away from Matcha Macaw. Continue tomorrow. Curious how the egg looks like. Never saw it here or on one of my neighbors forest so far.

My animals from events are gonna have to live in storage! So afraid I cnt help with what egg looks like

sgr1953
09-17-17, 04:50 PM
I have 1 977 tokens, don't think I will open community prizes tonight but maybe first thing in the morning.

So sad! Four days left and I haven't even opened the first community goal. I sure hope S8 doesn't do this again to us. ��

sabuto
09-17-17, 07:06 PM
Have 843 tokes and it takes 2,200 to open community prizes. That's about 1/3 of the community minimum. I don't think many people are playing. How many people are considered a community?

AppieP
09-17-17, 08:34 PM
My animals from events are gonna have to live in storage! So afraid I cnt help with what egg looks like

Sad to hear they need to stay there because of lack for space. Hope some day you/we get more expansions and raise the habitat caps.
Don't bother about the egg. If I get it i place it here with love.

littelprincess0313
09-17-17, 08:44 PM
Im at 1100, Im not sure I will make the community prizes. Who thought of that stupid version of a WE?!
Now we're not even getting two animals for sure? Apart from that that its really unmotivating seeing the whole community line ,gray' all the time. I know two of them are just deco but it sure was nice to actually WIN sth in a WE -.-

AppleWhite84
09-17-17, 09:15 PM
Just put the Matcha Macaw in my nest. Hatching time is 6 hours. I don't really see how it's possiple to win the greyhound without spending lots of diamonds. I spent about 70 diamonds speed breeding for the Caturn and I don't think I'll make it to the greyhound. I'm glad I only want the bear and Macaw lol. Hopefully I get the Mulbeary since I'm no longer speed breeding.

missKristel
09-17-17, 09:55 PM
Im at 1100, Im not sure I will make the community prizes. Who thought of that stupid version of a WE?!
Now we're not even getting two animals for sure? Apart from that that its really unmotivating seeing the whole community line ,gray' all the time. I know two of them are just deco but it sure was nice to actually WIN sth in a WE -.-

I agree with this. I have about the same amount of points as you do. I have fairly good hopes of getting the Matcha Macaw but that's it.

I've always found it strange that WE don't give us some extra points when we hatch rare or super rare animals, like LB.

AppieP
09-18-17, 03:23 AM
Egg Matcha Macaw

I just got the Matcha together with a teen Little Red and a teen Porpupine but look how tiny the Matcha Macaw looks like as baby so cute

Silverrain1
09-18-17, 10:31 AM
Had my game not crashed, I wld have opened community prizes this morning. But as it is, I just unlocked community now because I just reinstalled my game. We have the first community prize and almost the second.

gramland
09-19-17, 11:30 AM
I now have Earl Grey on my nest, sorry I don't know how to take picture to post. You are welcome to come take a look at it. My forest name is TigerLilly. I did quite a lot of speed breeding for Monarch Dragon so that's the reason I was able to get it.

AppieP
09-19-17, 01:49 PM
Just reached it for community prizes. This is how we all stands for;

Silverrain1
09-19-17, 02:41 PM
Teeny tiny account - 1189 tokens
Second account - 1648 tokens
Main account -2 570 tokens

Guess which game gets more attention lol. However, I'm surprised at the difference on my second and teeny tiny account. My second account has continues breeding, feeding, evolving, 2 nests and the mine. While my teeny tiny account has 1 nest and 1 flower, and I only used the flower for my parade of rainguins. It also doesn't mine since I currently can't expand. Plus it gets pretty neglected! So all that effort in my second account for 500 tokens.

LilliDee
09-19-17, 05:03 PM
I'm at 1924 with nonstop hatching and evolving (one evolution 2 nests). How are we supposed to unlock the community prizes, hatch and evolve mulberry for hopefully enough points for Greyhound at this point? This doesn't make any sense to me. I don't have anywhere to put them anyway. I'm certainly NOT spending any gems on something to stay in storage.

AppleWhite84
09-19-17, 05:48 PM
I got the Matcha and Mulbeary so I'm taking it easy til the next event :)

I'll eat my shirt (don't own any hats lol) if we reach the last community prize because there is just no way to do it! I don't think anyone will be disappointed though. Just another decor item we don't have room for :p

missKristel
09-19-17, 09:59 PM
I have 1500 points right now. Might as well give up...

haku8cafe
09-20-17, 02:09 AM
Just reach 2.2K pts...

just to ensure if I hatch Mulbeary it is 250pts if I manage to lvl it to 12 I get EXTRA 250pts or 500pts??

If it is 500pts or more I think I can give it a shot, if it is just extra 250pts I think I just leave it in storage & I am done with this WE lol

AppieP
09-20-17, 07:41 AM
Here the egg and hatching time of Mulbeary:

You get 250 for hatching and 250 extra points for raising it to lvl 12.
Evo time the same as hatching btw.
Food schedule C with a total of 44.330 apples to epic

coleoptera42
09-20-17, 08:02 AM
I have 1500 points right now. Might as well give up...

Me too, missKristel! Well, I have 1653. And this was an event I really tried on! I have the week off, so I have been harvesting and breeding and collecting tea far more often than I would be able to if this were a normal week. And I won't even get the community prizes?!? Wow! Talk about a terrible event.

I am at level 75, have been playing for years and love the artistry of the animals, but I am not surprised that all of my neighbors have quit. The prices just keep going up (300 for the habitat? Sure it holds 5, but 300? Seriously?) and the game has gotten harder. I have to go trolling for new neighbors every few months if I want gem exchange partners, because the ones I have keep quitting the game! I visit their islands and the same two animals are sadly wandering around the breeding garden.

And now the events are practically impossible to complete without spending a ton of cash? Why bother? Where is the fun? Where is the sense of community and comradery? The funny thing is, if the gems were cheaper or easier to get, I would spend a ton of money on this game! I am sure I have on castle story and farm story (I have no idea how much, though, because its just a few bucks at a time, so I have never written it down). But buying enough gems to get me to the point of unlocking the first community prize (I don't even care about getting the dog, I just wanted the bear) would cost me over 20 dollars! And that is with my playing diligently all week!

This just isn't fun. Why did they set this up this way? I thought the community prizes were a way for lower level players to participate and for us all to work together to ensure that everybody gets something cool, even if they can't get the top tier individual prizes. This is just an exercise in frustration.

Sorry, rant over. I am just so frustrated, because I love the look of my beautiful animals, but messed up game play and high prices keeps me from fully enjoying them or sharing them with friends and family. And if this is the way World Events are going to go from now on, I might just quit too.

mutley00
09-20-17, 09:37 AM
Here the egg and hatching time of Mulbeary:

Many thanks AppieP :)

What was the Community requirement (i.e. no. of Tea Blossoms needed) for the Mulbeary?

AppieP
09-20-17, 09:59 AM
Many thanks AppieP :)

What was the Community requirement (i.e. no. of Tea Blossoms needed) for the Mulbeary?

Your welcome. I don't know, because the moment I had enough for the community prizes, the community total had already unlocked Mulbeary and the deco Banding Bamboo. See screenshot post #95 page 10.

Destiel0918
09-20-17, 12:21 PM
Well....this event sucks for most of us I guess... I have 3 nests, speed up breeding enough times, rune prunes and nexus nuts only - so max from harvest. And even with raising the bear - I will be STILL 1000 point short from last prize. So - it is not possible to get it for most of us.
What is the point to even make it - if it IMPOSSIBLE to get without spending gems?

Silverrain1
09-20-17, 12:30 PM
Lost a whole day of collecting! Due to game crashing AGAIN! So I have 2771. Which I know is quite a lot but that's still over 700 for the dog

AppieP
09-20-17, 12:47 PM
Lost a whole day of collecting! Due to game crashing AGAIN! So I have 2771. Which I know is quite a lot but that's still over 700 for the dog

That's too bad you lost a hole day. You have the same amount as me. Did you already hatched Mulbeary? You can get a extra 500 in total if you raise it to lvl 12. Good luck and I hope you can finish.

Clark_Wayne
09-20-17, 01:17 PM
not going to hatch mulbeary since i won't reach the dog.
start being tired about these impossible events everywhere (DS, FFS, Castle story,..) at least for DS i can speed things with bingo boosts.
for FFS, no way i'm using my gems.
time to switch for cherry charms and nuts :) the event end here for me

Silverrain1
09-20-17, 01:27 PM
That's too bad you lost a hole day. You have the same amount as me. Did you already hatched Mulbeary? You can get a extra 500 in total if you raise it to lvl 12. Good luck and I hope you can finish.

Not gonna bother, not got enough space for it. Thinking about leaving

AppieP
09-20-17, 01:58 PM
Not gonna bother, not got enough space for it. Thinking about leaving

Yes I just read it on another threat. Sorry to hear you're thinking about quit the game. I/we hope you will consider it. But I understand why you have that thoughts, hard playing if your stuck with max on habitats and expansions.

Destiel0918
09-20-17, 04:19 PM
Hoping for a miracle that they would give us like 5 times points on the last day. :D
Otherwise, going to give up.

haku8cafe
09-20-17, 08:25 PM
For anyone doing this event

Breeding 24 hrs = 48 pts total each day

Hatching 24hrs = 24 pts per day

Evolve 24hrs = 24 pts per day

Plants 24hr crop = 144 pts per day

Collect 4pts Sipping Stand (I assume you sleep only 4hrs) 4 x 6 = 24pts

Mine 2 runes PERFECTLY everytime :) 4 mines x 2 = 8 pts.

This is all assume you leave it a perfect world

48 + 24 + 24 +144 + 24 + 8 = 272 pts Per day so I assume on day 10 you can get 2720pts :)

now be it you want to spend gems or buy extra d?cor to boost you is entirely up to you... all is not lost because if you have extra help below

If you breed/evolve/hatch before WE starts :)

extra nest gives you 24 pts per day so extra 240pts total depending how many nest you have you can have 240x 3= 720pts MAX pts

Hatching/feeding Mulbeary to lvl12 = 250pts + 500(I assume it is 500 to lvl12) = 750pts

So hopefully the final prize Earl Greyhound is not high 3K+ pts if not good luck :p

there fantasyomgloveitpewds something for you for a more detail calculations hope I dun miss out something this time, if I do just add & edit this & paste in your page. Good luck everyone

Conclusion if you are playing a perfect game & sleep 4hours per day you can get only 2720pts day10, leveling to 12 only nets 500pts.

2720 + 500 = 3220pts (sorry for players without extra nest & choose to sleep :p ) this is a really hard WE, I felt if the final milestone is 2500pts - 2700pts it is a goal many players can look forward into even if the community prize is 2200pts.

I am glad I dun really like the animals in this WE so I can sleep :p I really felt S8 should look at the points table carefully before planning the next WE because even if a player choose to sleep 4hrs they will never get a perfect 24hr table breeding hatching :(

missKristel
09-20-17, 09:41 PM
I finally reached the Matcha Macaw so at least I have something.

I also bought the habitat because I love the way it looks.

haku8cafe
09-20-17, 10:24 PM
I finally reached the Matcha Macaw so at least I have something.

I also bought the habitat because I love the way it looks.

yes I too find the premium habitat looks well design I am against the 300gems price, do not get me wrong because I bought 2 of the 300gems previously jungle nook & Lone mountain.

It is not the price increase because it just is not right... if 300gems for 5animals but we are handicap with just 2 elements habitat...

unless it is a 3 elements habitat 5animals yes although it is 300gems price but I find it worth it but until this is made guess I will just skip the so call 300gems 5animals 2elements.

HappyHeartBakery
09-21-17, 05:54 AM
yes I too find the premium habitat looks well design I am against the 300gems price, do not get me wrong because I bought 2 of the 300gems previously jungle nook & Lone mountain.

It is not the price increase because it just is not right... if 300gems for 5animals but we are handicap with just 2 elements habitat...

unless it is a 3 elements habitat 5animals yes although it is 300gems price but I find it worth it but until this is made guess I will just skip the so call 300gems 5animals 2elements.

I can see your point regarding the fact that habitat is only 2 animal. Maybe 250 would have been a more equatable pricing. I did get it as I seem to be running out of space & needed all the 5 animal habitats I can get a little cheaper. I am still working towards getting ANYTHING (meaning actually useful animals) out of this WE. Hoping to have the Macaw by the end of the day, if not tomorrow am. A little Crazy!

Have we Ever had a WE where the 'community' didn't earn All the community prizes? I can't remember one? I'm not sure what S8 was thinking. I'm pretty sure we all have lives outside of this game & the unresonableness makes the game less 'relaxing/fun' more 'annoying/frustrating/ready to call it quits'. I already have major issues with getting onto the game/game crashing all the time (thanks ahead of time for any well intentioned ideas on how to fix/help that - trust me, I've tried them all and am basically just waiting for the day I cannot get my game to open any longer:() Good luck to all - interested to see if we are able to earn the community prize magically. Maybe once you get to the 1st prize at 2200 you only need like 200 more for each prize after ;)

littelprincess0313
09-21-17, 10:27 AM
I can see your point regarding the fact that habitat is only 2 animal. Maybe 250 would have been a more equatable pricing. I did get it as I seem to be running out of space & needed all the 5 animal habitats I can get a little cheaper. I am still working towards getting ANYTHING (meaning actually useful animals) out of this WE. Hoping to have the Macaw by the end of the day, if not tomorrow am. A little Crazy!

Have we Ever had a WE where the 'community' didn't earn All the community prizes? I can't remember one? I'm not sure what S8 was thinking. I'm pretty sure we all have lives outside of this game & the unresonableness makes the game less 'relaxing/fun' more 'annoying/frustrating/ready to call it quits'. I already have major issues with getting onto the game/game crashing all the time (thanks ahead of time for any well intentioned ideas on how to fix/help that - trust me, I've tried them all and am basically just waiting for the day I cannot get my game to open any longer:() Good luck to all - interested to see if we are able to earn the community prize magically. Maybe once you get to the 1st prize at 2200 you only need like 200 more for each prize after ;)

Hey the last time we didnt get the last community prize. Which was really sad cause it was the first last prize I was aiming for -.-

Silverrain1
09-21-17, 10:51 AM
Lost an other whole day of collecting due to crashing. Not happy! Can't collect apples from bunny, lost tournament and now lost out on a whole load of tokens! Ahhhhhhh

Phoenix406
09-21-17, 11:10 AM
I'm not sure why S8 is doing this, but it really seems that they no longer want the community as a whole to get all the animals/prizes. I don't know, maybe they *never* wanted us all to get them, just like in the leaderboards. Even when I had just started a new account about a year ago I remember being able to participate in the pirate world event and was able to get all the animals, although I did have to spend just a little gold at the very end to speed up some breedings and such. That is when my account was still a baby. This time not even my level 113 account stands a chance in Hades of getting the Earl Greyhound. Not even close. My baby account *might* be able to unlock the community prizes and get the Mulbeary before the event ends.

As others have said, it isn't as much fun to play when you don't see the progress that is being made toward the final goal - when everything just stays grayed out forever because you haven't even unlocked the community prizes. I don't know - I think they are moving toward making it so that only players with lots of money can hope to get all the animals and the good habitats. I don't mind spending some money on the game, but it is costing more and more and more, and I just have to set a limit at some point.

Silverrain1
09-21-17, 11:19 AM
Fully agree Phoenix. Might be time for some of us justvto up and go. Especially when we ask for information which just isn't given. While I appreciate solutions take time, acknowledgement would b nice.

Anyway, my main account was looking good to b getting everything but now it probably won't.

My second account will get community prizes but no way am I getting the dog

Pebblemist
09-21-17, 01:06 PM
I'm not even sure I'll get the Matcha Macaw tbh. I'm a couple hundred tea blossoms short with less than a day left :/

AppieP
09-21-17, 01:25 PM
I'm 200 points away from Earl Greyhound. So if everything is going well tomorrow I probably got the Greyhound almost at the end of the WE.

Silverrain1
09-22-17, 03:01 AM
292 points away. So I'm not gonna b getting the greyhound

supster50
09-22-17, 06:37 AM
Did the math early and I kept coming up short for the dog. So I didn't hatch e bear or evol, saved my food for the L.B. Even if I would have tried still would have come up about 200 points short. Good lucking the new upcoming events. Ready and waiting

AppieP
09-22-17, 08:01 AM
And the Greyhound is mine. It paid off speeding breeding times0 trying for the Norse Horse, one I finally did get at the end.
And for those who are still trying for the hound, good luck too you all. Hope you can finish the milestone.

ranne58
09-22-17, 09:29 AM
This will be the first time I will not get to open the community prizes!
With only two hours left I still need close to 400:(

tromalyt
09-22-17, 09:37 AM
2 nests and 2 evolution flowers and still I couldn't get the dog. I gave up shortly after getting the community prizes. I didn't even hatch the mulberry.

SabaDilla2
09-22-17, 10:02 AM
I have never been more tempted to delete a game than I am today. At level 175, this is the first time I have only got the stupid decorations...not even one animal. Community did not even open at all for the first time. I am not tempted to spend money for gems, I am tempted to delete. This is not fun or relaxing when it is so time consuming for only decorations that there is no room for because land is so difficult to open. I am really disappointed!

Silverrain1
09-22-17, 11:07 AM
Got the dog, but it will stay in storage

HappyHeartBakery
09-22-17, 11:27 AM
I have never been more tempted to delete a game than I am today. At level 175, this is the first time I have only got the stupid decorations...not even one animal. Community did not even open at all for the first time. I am not tempted to spend money for gems, I am tempted to delete. This is not fun or relaxing when it is so time consuming for only decorations that there is no room for because land is so difficult to open. I am really disappointed!

Feel your pain.
10 minutes left in event.
I play this game for the fun, relaxation. Not to spend EVERY MINUTE OF MY DAY PLAYING.
I'm at level 195. Always have food going. Always breeding/hatching. Feeding and evolving within reason. mining.
I was able to earn the Macaw. But I am sitting at 1878 blossoms. I WILL NOT be spending gems to get to community prize of a rare animal. Not cost effective. I will not be speeding my nest that currently has a 40 hr animal on it. And I will NOT be spending crazy amount of gems to purchase the greyhound. Ridiculous.

Congrats to all those who were able to get there. I would've liked the greyhound, but choose instead to have game/life balance. I play often. It should not be this hard to earn these items. I get that some need more challenge than others. But this is too much. Remember the days when we used to get 4 animals AND a habitat in WE. Now its just too many useless decos and IF you're lucky, an animal or 2:(

missourijan
09-23-17, 05:54 AM
where is the poll. I HATED this event IF S8 even cares. I spend money in their stupid games and this was the first time I didn't even get one animal or the community prizes. And I spend plenty of time playing. the game is geared now for those with no life or endless money to spend. next time I will just ignore the event. why even try.

tuffyjkitten
09-23-17, 07:53 AM
Barely got Matcha Macaw...not even close to a community prize. Why so high for it when it was supposed to help you finish?

GreytMom
09-23-17, 02:12 PM
I didn't get the greyhound. Me, the greyhound lady. I was way far off and no way was I going to spend the fifty bucks to use gems.
As others have said, it seems to be getting harder to get anything. It's not fun for me when I'm like, "Oh no, I missed two hours of collecting." I admit I'm a little addicted, but I don't think anyone should feel that way about a game.

AppieP
09-23-17, 02:22 PM
I didn't get the greyhound. Me, the greyhound lady. I was way far off and no way was I going to spend the fifty bucks to use gems.
As others have said, it seems to be getting harder to get anything. It's not fun for me when I'm like, "Oh no, I missed two hours of collecting." I admit I'm a little addicted, but I don't think anyone should feel that way about a game.

Oh no sorry to hear you didn't get the Greyhound.

Silverrain1
09-23-17, 03:00 PM

I know what u mean. It really hits you when you miss any of your collection times, same when u can't log in for a tournament or something. Missing one go sometimes is enough to really hurt you. (Yes I'm addicted to. Spent way to much money)
Hopefully we get a chance at more animals we have missed

Pebblemist
09-23-17, 03:02 PM
I didn't even get the macaw. Sorry I like to sleep

haku8cafe
09-23-17, 08:43 PM
we got the final community prize d?cor btw which amaze me because clearly not many players can reach 2200 pts

where in community prize a mere 500-600 even a mule account can achieve adding up those numbers but we fail in last W.E

now we are losing players with a clunk of 2.2K pts but we got our final d?cor....

honoroll321
09-24-17, 05:18 AM
Omg i didn't realize that dog was skinny until everyone started talking about it

GreytMom
09-24-17, 07:45 AM
Oh no sorry to hear you didn't get the Greyhound.

Thanks, AppieP.

BiggerBubbles
09-25-17, 05:08 PM
I was hoping there was going to be a poll on this event.

missourijan
09-27-17, 04:32 AM
I was hoping there was going to be a poll on this event.

ME TOO. they don't want to know what we think.

kooky panda
09-28-17, 11:00 AM
New Poll added for this Event.

Please vote if you liked , disliked , did not participant or could not finish this event.

Also please vote for all the Animals and/or decorations or items that you like!

You can only vote once, but you can choose more than one selection.

Phoenix406
09-28-17, 11:58 AM
Oh shoot! I forgot to mark that I couldn't finish in time. I came nowher near the Earl Greyhound.

kooky panda
09-28-17, 12:56 PM
Oh shoot! I forgot to mark that I couldn't finish in time. I came nowher near the Earl Greyhound.
I added your vote for not being able to finish in time. :)

Phoenix406
09-28-17, 01:28 PM
I added your vote for not being able to finish in time. :)

Thank you, Kooky! :)

Clark_Wayne
09-28-17, 02:13 PM
i forgot to mark "i couldn't finish in time" too , kooky ! :eek:
could you please correct my vote as well ? thx :)

kooky panda
09-28-17, 02:42 PM
i forgot to mark "i couldn't finish in time" too , kooky ! :eek:
could you please correct my vote as well ? thx :)
Done!

AppleWhite84
09-28-17, 04:33 PM
I was kinda neutral about this event but I voted that I liked it. I liked the Mulbeary and Matcha Macaw. I didn't like the greyhound so it didn't bother me that I didn't finish. I wish it had bern a bit easier though. The greyhound was way out of reach for a lot of people!

Destiel0918
09-28-17, 05:52 PM
I really loved the animals - one of the most beautiful ones ever.
Still - it was impossible to get enough points for the final thing. Would have needed like 800 more! And I have 3 nests....
Practically impossible event.
Also - mulbery should have given us more points. Community prizes should have opened way before - it was really unmotivating to see them closed almost until the very last days.

luna2cute
09-28-17, 06:26 PM
I voted I did not like and couldn't finish in time.

I couldnt even even get to the macaw and never even opened community prizes. The points required were just too high.

I did not really like the animals, I found them pale and not very exciting.

Clark_Wayne
09-28-17, 07:36 PM
Done!
thank you :)

Rynetory2
09-29-17, 08:19 AM
I love the design of the prizes; the designers did a wonderful job! I couldnt finish the event as well and missed out the Earl Greyhound. :( I just made it to the Community prizes by speed breeds.

Silverrain1
09-29-17, 03:04 PM
I just miss the old events, 4 amazing animals with a unique element and a habitat to go with it! But, I shouldn't ask for this till an expansion happens and a raise on habitats!

Destiel0918
09-29-17, 04:20 PM
I just miss the old events, 4 amazing animals with a unique element and a habitat to go with it! But, I shouldn't ask for this till an expansion happens and a raise on habitats!

Same! I miss 4 animals + habitat. The only bonus now is that the last animal is Ultra rare - but it hardly matters, since no one is able to make it that far!

torfhoeken3
10-02-17, 06:20 AM
Loved the animals, but Earl Greyhound was way out of reach which made me dislike the event this time

Clark_Wayne
10-02-17, 07:25 AM

Same! I miss 4 animals + habitat. The only bonus now is that the last animal is Ultra rare - but it hardly matters, since no one is able to make it that far!

me too ! ;)

Alideh
10-02-17, 08:03 PM
I love dogs but didn't really like this one. I have this weird thing where certain textures give me goosebumps or make me feel weird by looking at them sorta like trypophobia (By the way don't recommend you google) so the adult design on the dog made me want to itch XD The puppy form on the other hand was cute.
The bird was beautiful & the Panda was cute!!!

kooky panda
10-12-17, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the votes!! Results have been submitted.