PDA

View Full Version : Weird question

missbandette
09-11-17, 09:59 AM
I just had a dragon in the battle arena and I can't remember what it was. It was like "Opalist" or something like that. I was going to try to look it up bc I had never seen it before, but now I can't even remember what dragon it was. The first type wouldn't load and the other type was red, so it was red and something. Can any of you dragon experts help me? Thank you.

starship412
09-11-17, 10:25 AM
It's the Opulent Dragon that Storm8 hasn't released yet (like the Panda Dragon that may show up in the arena sometimes). They haven't determined what the first element is yet but the 2nd element is red. I've battled it a couple of times and forgot what I used against it to beat it nor what Opulent's special magic is. Maybe someone can refresh my memory on that. I hope both are released soon.

missbandette
09-11-17, 11:33 AM
Thank you soo much! The first element wouldn't load on my screen so I don't even know what it looked like, it was just one of those circling waiting to load image things. I used Bundled and I got it with B,M. I was surprised that I had got him so quickly bc I am not good in the arena at all and he looked like he would have been tough.

starship412
09-11-17, 11:51 AM
You're welcome! Did the Opulent use a magic action against you like a fire, bubbles, air, light or magic?

missbandette
09-12-17, 06:47 AM
You're welcome! Did the Opulent use a magic action against you like a fire, bubbles, air, light or magic?

I can't remember which one it was, I'm sorry. I want to say the like black cloud magic thing they do but I really can't remember for sure.

starship412
09-12-17, 08:46 AM
I can't remember which one it was, I'm sorry. I want to say the like black cloud magic thing they do but I really can't remember for sure.

Aah ok. It must be a future champion, black or dark dragon - my favorites.

JustKay
09-12-17, 03:22 PM
What about the weird dark eye symbol type. I feel like that could be a black magic attack dragon too. They sort of canned that whole type after the Dark One. I still think it might be a new type entirely as the loading circle implies they have set an icon yet

Clark_Wayne
09-12-17, 08:29 PM
I just had a dragon in the battle arena and I can't remember what it was. It was like "Opalist" or something like that. I was going to try to look it up bc I had never seen it before, but now I can't even remember what dragon it was. The first type wouldn't load and the other type was red, so it was red and something. Can any of you dragon experts help me? Thank you.

my screen cap :