PDA

View Full Version : Increase habitats limit

epinederose
09-10-17, 11:37 PM
Hello S8
I think this is a bug that I have had for 3 days now

I would like to buy a habitat, but it is written on all of them "limit reached"
I have space left and not even the smallest water habitat is buyable.

Thank you
:)

littelprincess0313
09-11-17, 12:23 AM
Unfortunately it's no bug. A lot of players (like me) have the same problem since weeks - even months. You can only have 126 habitats. Not more. I have 7 open spaces and cant use them. If you want to buy a new habitat you have to sell an old one.
We're begging for an update for ages but no ones listening.

epinederose
09-11-17, 01:29 AM
Thank you littelprincess0313 :D

wow..... becomming more and more funny to play this game...
Each time, before I want to play, I must delete the game, and download it again (since more or less 6 months..) to be able to get into it....

Please, can someone from S8 give us an answer ?
what shall we do with the army of animals in our inventory ?????
impossible to hatch them......

Merci so much for an answer, S8.... we spend lots and lots of gems to have all those nice creatures, but if you do not give us the opportunity to hatch tehm, what is the sense for us to spend money on your game ?

if you allow us to have only 126 habitats, lets say with 4 animals on each one, that makes 504 animals....
so what do you suggest, where shall we put those animals ???,

Thank you for an answer

Drachenia
10-01-17, 07:44 PM
Hello Epinederose! I am also at the Habitats border 126/126. I have to sell Ultra Rare Animals, as well as my Common Animals. The last update did not improve for me, I have to delete the game and reload it again. But I've been around since the beginning, like you, many long-time players have already stopped playing. Please Community Manager Elsa, tell us when we get more habitats again. Please, please, it is such a nice game

Silverrain1
10-02-17, 11:42 AM
Iv been full for a looooooong time and we haven't been getting an answers.
I'm fully expanded to

forestwald
10-04-17, 04:57 AM
I am in the same boat as well. With the new community game, there is the new Ghost habitat I would need to buy in order to put the animals that you receive as prizes on it. However, since we are limited on how many habitats we can have, I won't be able to hatch those new animals.
Please let us add more habitats!!

Silverrain1
10-04-17, 12:41 PM
I have 382 runes......would b nice if I could do something with them? Maybe exchange them for food or gems? Lol.
Oh and you can take my 2 902 986 073 coins and exchange them for something too lol

rjazz
10-04-17, 04:43 PM
I too can't buy any habitats-I even sold animals & SOLD A Habitat Ans still can't buy a new one. They have all these Halloween animals coming out-what are we supposed to do????? Please More habitats & expansions!!!!

Destiel0918
10-04-17, 04:53 PM
I'm not there yet - but I'm already terrified that I will run out of space and habitats soon enough - come on - give us more space and delete habitat limit - it would benefit for EVERYONE. We would spend more gems....and be way more happy about the game in general.

HappyHeartBakery
10-05-17, 08:22 AM
AGREE!!!
I have space, because I moved habitats around and used some I'd won that were sitting in storage.
BUT, even though I have physical space in my forest to place new habitats, I HAVE REACHED LIMIT.

PLEASE INCREASE HABITAT LIMIT S8

Thatsmylucy
10-10-17, 06:33 PM
I'm guessing this will fall on deaf ears since people have been complaining about this since 2015!!! May even be longer that's the date of a post on forum. Please allow us to purchase more habitats so we have somewhere to put our animals. It's very frustrating especially since I've spent alot of money on this game. I'd hate to have to give it up.

deadpixel
10-16-17, 12:05 PM
I'm guessing this will fall on deaf ears since people have been complaining about this since 2015!!! May even be longer that's the date of a post on forum. Please allow us to purchase more habitats so we have somewhere to put our animals. It's very frustrating especially since I've spent alot of money on this game. I'd hate to have to give it up.

They just want us to upgrade our existing regular 3-animal, big habitats to the 4-animal, grand habitats. Of course this would cost us a ton of gems but so what? It'll make them a whole lot of money so who cares about 2-year long gripes.

rjazz
10-17-17, 03:30 PM
Waiting unpatiently for something to happen..........

ArcadiaTofu
10-20-17, 07:50 PM
They just want us to upgrade our existing regular 3-animal, big habitats to the 4-animal, grand habitats. Of course this would cost us a ton of gems but so what? It'll make them a whole lot of money so who cares about 2-year long gripes.That's probably exactly what they want us to do, tbh. Especially buy those 'new' 5-animal habitats they're starting to release every month. My guess is this: They're going to stretch it to its absolute limit until 630 animals are released (126 habitats x 5 spaces available per habitat). We currently have 590 animals released, so once it gets around 630 we're going to be at an impasse in the game numbers-wise (too many animals released, not enough habitats to hold them). I would guess that's when they will 'have' to fix this issue finally.But I would not be surprised if that's when this issue we've been begging to have fixed for over a year will *finally* be addressed (read: upped another hundred or two habitats until this problem merely repeats itself again, and again and again... would bet actual $$ that FFS team will never make the habitat cap unlimited... otherwise they would have done it already, right?) :(

deadpixel
10-23-17, 09:03 AM
I have 382 runes......

Wow! That must have been a whole lot of mining you did.

AppieP
10-23-17, 09:47 AM
Wow! That must have been a whole lot of mining you did.

Mining impossible. You can only mine to your max of 80. I know Silverrain1 (who left us:() did get this amount by rewards from events and spinning wheels.

julesh11
10-23-17, 10:15 AM
I know, this is ridiculous! Need more space.....

deadpixel
10-27-17, 07:12 PM
Unfortunately it's no bug. A lot of players (like me) have the same problem since weeks - even months. You can only have 126 habitats. Not more. I have 7 open spaces and cant use them. If you want to buy a new habitat you have to sell an old one.

Hello Epinederose! I am also at the Habitats border 126/126. I have to sell Ultra Rare Animals, as well as my Common Animals. The last update did not improve for me, I have to delete the game and reload it again. But I've been around since the beginning, like you, many long-time players have already stopped playing. Please Community Manager Elsa, tell us when we get more habitats again. Please, please, it is such a nice game

Hmm... I?m not sure if it?s a bug or what, but even though you have reached the 126/126 habitats limit and cannot buy more, the game still seems to allow you to put out whatever you have won or stored in your storage...

Don?t know if this will crash at a later date, but I too have 7 empty spaces that I cannot buy habitats for but still managed to put out whatever I have from storage.

Eluzyion
10-27-17, 07:28 PM
Hmm... I?m not sure if it?s a bug or what, but even though you have reached the 126/126 habitats limit and cannot buy more, the game still seems to allow you to put out whatever you have won or stored in your storage...

Don?t know if this will crash at a later date, but I too have 7 empty spaces that I cannot buy habitats for but still managed to put out whatever I have from storage.

Yes lots save their won habitats for placing after they reach limit, this also works for special land slots such as poppy pony, haeron etc :)

AppieP
10-28-17, 12:01 AM
Yes lots save their won habitats for placing after they reach limit, this also works for special land slots such as poppy pony, haeron etc :)

Thanks for the info about the special lands area. I only need to expand the poppy pony as a special. With this info I wait till I reach the max for habitats.

Rynetory2
10-28-17, 12:08 AM

Don't worry, this isn't a bug. You can go higher by winning more habitats from events. See Habitats (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1452197&viewfull=1#post1452197) in Main Guide.

deadpixel
10-28-17, 03:53 AM
Don't worry, this isn't a bug. You can go higher by winning more habitats from events. See Habitats (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1452197&viewfull=1#post1452197) in Main Guide.
That’s good news :)

littelprincess0313
10-28-17, 11:47 PM
That’s good news :)

You cant buy new ones. So I dont think thats ,good news'at all. And a I cant believe that some one isnt ,worried' by now because of ,limit reached'. As we arent getting expentions for nearly are year now... so in my opinion: the game is close to its death

Limequat
11-03-17, 09:11 AM
If you can't up the habitat limit and offer more land anytime soon, please at least give us the ability to store animals and premium habitats.

ArcadiaTofu
11-07-17, 07:54 PM
Don't worry, this isn't a bug. You can go higher by winning more habitats from events. See Habitats (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1452197&viewfull=1#post1452197) in Main Guide.The fact that this isn't a 'bug' and is deliberate is what is worrying to all of us, Rynetory2.My problem is this: Lets say that I want to buy a new habitat because I like how it looks or it allows for 5 animals in it. I have only ONE open habitat space left that I keep open so that I can buy a new habitat and move my old habitat animals into, then I get rid of the old habitat. That will allow me to always have 125/126 habitats so I can repeat the process if I need to in the future. I've been a paying customer of this game for YEARS. I started less than six months after this game was released and I spend a LOT of money a month on this game. Or I did.I would have spent more on this game buying more habitats to fill up my empty spaces than I have 'super saving' and only buying habitats that I like the look of or give me extra space for my overcrowded forest. Before when the habitat limit was plentiful I would buy at least three new habitats a month (I always needed the space because of the steady stream of animals FFS releases a month). Now I only buy one habitat every two months. I doubt I'm the only one that is spending less on this game now that our habitat limit is abysmally capped and new expansions are hardly ever released. I have my own depressing system on how I can maximize my space by sacrificing old habitats I paid good money for with new ones that hold more animals, as well as getting rid of commons, rares and super rares that took time, effort and sometimes money to get over the years. This is really horrible what S8 is doing to long-term players of this game as well as 'whales' like me who spent (notice I use past tense, not present) a LOT of money on this game when it was not only user-friendly but respectful of its customers (both long-term and short-term). All users see is a desperate and greedy money-grab from this company when mods and the dev team *refuse* to answer for a year on WHY they can't up the habitat limit at all. I, and every other user here, notices that nobody EVER answers this question at all. Why is it so hard to up the habitat limit or make it unlimited? Why does the S8 team ignore the question ALWAYS or delete it/bury it when a paying customer asks this simple question? If S8 would actually say something along the lines of: "Actually, we're working on it and the habitat cap should be fixed to being unlimited in the next month." we'd be less frustrated and feel more like we're not being conned out of enjoying this game. As a mod I have one important question for you: CAN you answer the habitat limit cap question at all? Have you asked them yourself and gotten an answer or have they given you the run-around and 'forgot' the question you asked every time you've asked it? It's an important question and it never, ever gets answered by anyone from the dev team or the mods. Always. Always, always, always.Back to my original point: So, let's say you're allowed to 'circumvent' the habitat cap with habitats you've won in your storage because they 'made it that way'... what happens when users like me that have it at 125/126 habitats sees a habitat they really like or has a useful feature to it? I won't be able to buy the new habitat that I personally want because my limit is over 126 if I bring out my stored habitats and the game won't let me buy another habitat. That means I'll have to go on a mass purging spree and delete a TON of animals *and* old habitats that I paid for years ago just to make enough room to put an extra habitat in that I need/like. That means, in the grander scheme of things, FFS team is making MORE work and stress for me even WITH this supposed 'gift' they so "generously" gave us to try and 'fix' the problem of habitat caps, so to speak. This does NOT fix the problem at all. It merely is a 'look, something extra and shiny for you!' distraction to make it LOOK like they've fixed the problem or are finding ways around it for the user, when in fact, it's just a shiny distraction to keep users from asking the fundamental question: WHY DOESN'T THE DEV TEAM JUST MAKE THE HABITAT CAP UNLIMITED?!I can understand that there is no new expansions and haven't been for a while. But tell me why they have 7 extra spaces that you can't expand to because your habitat limit is capped and has been for almost a year? Why did FFS get the math so fundamentally wrong a YEAR ago and have failed to fix it since then, even when updates to the game itself are monthly?I don't mean to be rude in this post, but when is someone ever going to come out and admit that the habitat cap is easy to fix and S8 is refusing to fix it and ignoring/burying any mention of it to distract from the fact that it is fixable and could have been fixed long ago? I'm no longer a 'whale' in the game because of this farce and the game is losing more whales every month the longer this issue isn't fixed. Eventually users that were whales just give up when they realized that their concerns and wishes are being consistently ignored or glossed over to distract from the fact that they don't matter at all to the FFS team.Personally I don't know why I even bothered to write up this long post to you. [] The point is: I'm about done with this game and so is a lot of people. A little common courtesy towards their customers would go a long way in gaining back some trust and loyalty from a base that made this game what it is today with our steady revenue over the years. Common courtesy would be them answering my questions about the habitat caps and why it's not unlimited or why space is always so sparse when we've been overflowing with too many animals and not enough spaces to put them in for almost a year.Will you be polite and answer some of those questions as a representative of this game or will you just ignore them like everyone else from the FFS team has done?

Rynetory2
11-07-17, 10:06 PM
Hi ArcadiaTofu,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I have passed along your feedback to Storm8.

I'm afraid you misunderstood my reply to the other player who asked if it was a bug. Kindly read it in context. :) Please send me a private message if you have more questions on my posts, link in my signature.

On the habitat subject, rest assure that I will share updates and news with the community when I know, as I always do. FYI I dont have news of it at this point. Usually the Community Managers will post when they are able to share.

Since the Suggestion and Feedback forum is the place where the team reads, I will move this thread over for them. Hope this helps. Thanks for your feedback. :)

honoroll321
11-11-17, 11:54 AM
I am pretty sure if u gain a level it goes away. Ridiculous bug otherwise.

ArcadiaTofu
11-12-17, 07:06 PM
Hi ArcadiaTofu,Thanks for sharing your feedback. I have passed along your feedback to Storm8. I'm afraid you misunderstood my reply to the other player who asked if it was a bug. Kindly read it in context. :) Please send me a private message if you have more questions on my posts, link in my signature. On the habitat subject, rest assure that I will share updates and news with the community when I know, as I always do. FYI I dont have news of it at this point. Usually the Community Managers will post when they are able to share. Since the Suggestion and Feedback forum is the place where the team reads, I will move this thread over for them. Hope this helps. Thanks for your feedback. :)Thank you for moving this post to where the Dev team supposedly reads and answers on the forum. However, as I'm still waiting for someone from the FFS team to answer my (and many other users') questions I feel my point is still proven, regardless. Nobody from the FFS team will answer my questions no matter if it's moved to where they read and respond the most to users or not. My original point was that even if someone from the physical Dev Team reads my concerns and questions they'll just ignore it and act like they never saw it in the first place. When an actual member of the FFS team actually replies to me and answers the questions I posed I'll be satisfied. But so far, after almost a week of this post being available for them to view and reply to, they've failed to address it at all. I have a feeling that my post (and this thread in general) is going to be 'invisible' to the team for a long, long time. Just like it has been for almost a year in previous threads that begged for the habitat limit to not be capped (and the ones begging for more expansions too). Thanks for trying, though, I guess?

Rynetory2
11-15-17, 06:14 AM
Your requests have been answered. :)

Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101848-Increasing-Habitat-Limits-and-New-Expansions)

theone2001
11-16-17, 03:37 AM
Yeah!!! Thx S8

FYI to others I am at level 200 and habitat increased to