PDA

View Full Version : Monarch Dragon - 2017 Sep 8

Eluzyion
09-08-17, 11:57 AM
Monarch Dragon - breed elec + fire. Then raise it lvl 4
Got mine with CU + Monarchy

8hrs breeding and 8 hrs evolve. I got it with CU an Gold Lion. Good luck everyone

Callyvitale19
09-08-17, 11:59 AM
Monarch Dragon - breed elec + fire. Then raise it lvl 4

? Breed time/? Evolve time8hrs breeding and 8 hrs evolve. I got it with CU an Gold Lion. Good luck everyone

Eluzyion
09-08-17, 11:59 AM
8hrs breeding and 8 hrs evolve. I got it with CU an Gold Lion

Ty! And congrats!

Eluzyion
09-08-17, 12:12 PM
Got it with CU + Monarchy

MyLipsAreSealed
09-08-17, 12:17 PM
8hrs breeding and 8 hrs evolve. I got it with CU an Gold Lion. Good luck everyone

Sorry if this question is too basic, but is it possible to breed the monarch dragon using single element animal parents? It seems that it would reduce the chances of breeding fails, so that's what I've been doing. But I've noticed that everyone posts their successful pairs, and they are double element animals. I have been trying forever to breed the special goals each couple weeks, with no luck at all. I sure love this monarch dragon and I know my kiddo will go bonkers for it, so I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Eluzyion
09-08-17, 12:20 PM
Sorry if this question is too basic, but is it possible to breed the monarch dragon using single element animal parents? It seems that it would reduce the chances of breeding fails, so that's what I've been doing. But I've noticed that everyone posts their successful pairs, and they are double element animals. I have been trying forever to breed the special goals each couple weeks, with no luck at all. I sure love this monarch dragon and I know my kiddo will go bonkers for it, so I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Yes you can breed single elements, the reason I used CU and elec/fire was hoping for topaz tiger or Ruby razorback fail, I need them both :)

mysticalfairy320
09-08-17, 12:21 PM
Lightning leopard and Pyro pony!3821338214

MyLipsAreSealed
09-08-17, 12:29 PM
Yes you can breed single elements, the reason I used CU and elec/fire was hoping for topaz tiger or Ruby razorback fail, I need them both :)

Ok thanks much for the quick reply. I've been starting to wonder if there was an unwritten rule that you shouldn't use single elements, because I haven't been able to breed a winner for months, if ever!

Eluzyion
09-08-17, 12:33 PM
Lightning leopard and Pyro pony!3821338214

And proof single elements work fine ;) congrats!

AppieP
09-08-17, 12:51 PM
First try 17 hour fail

mysticalfairy320
09-08-17, 03:01 PM
Thanks I used this combo first and then used gem combos and got nothing so went back to the original and poof I got it! I only did a handful of different combos. I like to try as soon as I see a new animal I think it helps your odds to get it within the first hour or so.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-08-17, 06:06 PM
Is she worth it? She looks real pretty but is she good at Arenas or at the Battlegrounds? Is she good at breeding? I really want her but I'm not really sure if I should try for her.

Callyvitale19
09-09-17, 07:15 AM
Is she worth it? She looks real pretty but is she good at Arenas or at the Battlegrounds? Is she good at breeding? I really want her but I'm not really sure if I should try for her.there's no way to tell how she'll be in the battle ground or arena or anything yet, unless someone tries her that is still doing the tournament. I think by the time the answers to your questions are available, she no longer will be available for breeding.

Silverrain1
09-09-17, 07:56 AM
Ok, so I dnt no if anyone will understand how much I need this! So I breed my crystal unicorn and daredevil and got 11 hours, then had to breed the rockadile step in storybook. When that was done I done my crystal unicorn and daredevil again and got 45 hours. I. Am. Devastated.

AppieP
09-09-17, 09:24 AM
Ok, so I dnt no if anyone will understand how much I need this! So I breed my crystal unicorn and daredevil and got 11 hours, then had to breed the rockadile step in storybook. When that was done I done my crystal unicorn and daredevil again and got 45 hours. I. Am. Devastated.

If you have a Ruby or a Citrine I can amazing how you feel, especially when you try so hard for the Monarch Dragon. Sorry to hear that. Too bad you can't sell your fails to your neighbors.

Silverrain1
09-09-17, 09:47 AM
If you have a Ruby or a Citrine I can amazing how you feel, especially when you try so hard for the Monarch Dragon. Sorry to hear that. Too bad you can't sell your fails to your neighbors.

I don't actually have either of those animals. But I want the monarch lol

AppieP
09-09-17, 10:19 AM
I don't actually have either of those animals. But I want the monarch lol

Ohw lol in that case CONGRATS for another Crystal and my condolence for your Dragon;)

Callyvitale19
09-09-17, 11:44 AM
I noticed that the monarch dragon is the same elements as a liger. The liger is not suppose to be breedable but 700 gems is too much. If anyone gets 22 hrs trying for a monarch and it ends up being a liger can you please post it. Thanks

Silverrain1
09-09-17, 02:57 PM
Ohw lol in that case CONGRATS for another Crystal and my condolence for your Dragon;)

Thanks! Hope I can try for the monarch again soon! And good luck to those trying! Also congrats to those who have already got it!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-09-17, 05:06 PM
there's no way to tell how she'll be in the battle ground or arena or anything yet, unless someone tries her that is still doing the tournament. I think by the time the answers to your questions are available, she no longer will be available for breeding.

Thanks! I made the decision I want to try for her. Monarchy is so majestic and they are practically the same so I guess she's my only chance.

Zamom72
09-11-17, 10:46 AM
Ok, this may sound like a newb question, but the Monarch Dragon says to breed electric & fire. I've been reading folks having success w/CU & fire. How does that work?

AppieP
09-11-17, 11:12 AM
Ok, this may sound like a newb question, but the Monarch Dragon says to breed electric & fire. I've been reading folks having success w/CU & fire. How does that work?

That's impossible. They who got it with CU, got it with a lightning/fire creature as well.

MyLipsAreSealed
09-11-17, 02:18 PM
And proof single elements work fine ;) congrats!

Well, I have now successfully bred 9 Daredevils and nothing else. Still trying...

Zamom72
09-11-17, 07:49 PM
That's impossible. They who got it with CU, got it with a lightning/fire creature as well.

That's what I thought. They used CU & Gold Lion & another used CU & Monarchy. Sorry if this doesn't come out right. I don't know how to capture the message to which I'm referring.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-11-17, 08:02 PM
That's what I thought. They used CU & Gold Lion & another used CU & Monarchy. Sorry if this doesn't come out right. I don't know how to capture the message to which I'm referring.

Gold Lion and Monarchy are lightning and fire hybrids.

Eluzyion
09-11-17, 08:16 PM

Monarch dragon is elec/fire, so you can use pyro pony + lightning leopard OR Crystal unicorn + elec/fire animal
Gold lion is elec/fire, Monarchy is elec/fire therefore CU + any fire/elec animal is fine, even Valkyrie gem/elec + Jasper Dragon gem/fire would work..as long as your breeding contains both elec and fire

Peachesdoggy
09-11-17, 09:50 PM
I bred lightning leopard and fairy ferret 3 times and got Monarch. I raised Monarch to level 10 then bred with CU and got a 45 hour, I have Monarch in my breeding area if you want to see her. My game name is Adrian.

Zamom72
09-11-17, 10:35 PM
Monarch dragon is elec/fire, so you can use pyro pony + lightning leopard OR Crystal unicorn + elec/fire animal
Gold lion is elec/fire, Monarchy is elec/fire therefore CU + any fire/elec animal is fine, even Valkyrie gem/elec + Jasper Dragon gem/fire would work..as long as your breeding contains both elec and fire

Thank you for the clarification. I always thought if you, say, had to breed electric & fire that meant one animal had to have at least electric, the other at least fire. Does the CU combo work w/just legendary & gem animals?

NannaSherry
09-12-17, 05:01 AM
Thank you for the clarification. I always thought if you, say, had to breed electric & fire that meant one animal had to have at least electric, the other at least fire. Does the CU combo work w/just legendary & gem animals?

Yes at the very least one animal has to have one element and the other animal the other. But if one has both like electric lion, Jingle shells, etc. you can breed it with anything. Now you increase your chances of getting what you want, in this case monarch dragon, by breeding with the same elements as it eliminates cross breeds from the formula. I have a lot of luck breeding the specific combination (electric/fire in this case) with a unicorn. That combo usually kicks some electric / fire or you may hit a gem ultra rare which is a nice fail. I bred my unicorn with electric lion and got another electric lion, next inbred it with a rare jingle shells and got my 8 hr. monarch dragon. And I'm not a lucky breeder. So I would breed the element combo you want (electric fire) with a unicorn if you have one or breed two electric fire animals or some fire animal with some electric animal. It's all about increasing your probabilities and a lot of luck.

Sugarcat5
09-13-17, 05:43 AM
Got mine using CU n winged lion on the second try

poofyena
09-13-17, 09:41 AM
Got mine using CU n winged lion on the second try

Got mine last night with the same combination.

Sugarcat5
09-13-17, 09:49 AM
Awesome! Did u hatch it yet? I got mine to level 4 to complete the goal.. it's so cute!

Miswinston
09-13-17, 09:51 AM
Just now I bred Lightning Leopard and Station Dalmatian and got a Gold Lion fail. Re-bred them again and got Monarch Dragon. They are both on nests right now. Good luck everyone. Hope this formula helps someone. Storm8 User Id: Miswinston
https://s26.postimg.org/62yx4mu91/20170913_195219.png (https://postimg.org/image/62yx4mu91/)

MystiqueRealm
09-13-17, 10:37 AM
I'm having no luck with this at all, been trying since it came out :(

BiggerBubbles
09-13-17, 05:51 PM
So pleased I just got this, thanks S8. I had suggested the monarch butterfly months ago, except I had it going from chrysalis to caterpillar to butterfly. That was probably a bit difficult. It's in the nest now.

OMG, I just realized this is a dragon, not a butterfly, it's got wings on the egg. What an idiot I am. Oh, well. Whatever it is I have it!

Silverrain1
09-14-17, 07:14 AM
I really want this! Have had countless daredevils and firegliders. 2 cockatorch and 2 45 hour timers! I need this gorgeous animal!

Just a quick question! I had the cockatorch from ages ago! But was surprised when I hatched one earlier, I thought that was limited? But there was an other lightning fire animal out at the same time that was limited (infernowl if I'm remembering correctly) so maybe I'm confused lol.i just didn't realise cockatorch was still breedable.

AppieP
09-14-17, 08:01 AM
I really want this! Have had countless daredevils and firegliders. 2 cockatorch and 2 45 hour timers! I need this gorgeous animal!

Just a quick question! I had the cockatorch from ages ago! But was surprised when I hatched one earlier, I thought that was limited? But there was an other lightning fire animal out at the same time that was limited (infernowl if I'm remembering correctly) so maybe I'm confused lol.i just didn't realise cockatorch was still breedable.

Yes your right. It is not limited for a while now ;). Lately I got it too, don't know what I was trying for, but also got it on my nest then.
Btw; Infernowl is earth/fire :p. I now Liger was one but it was non breedable and another one, I can't remember.
Oh Paper Lantern Dragon was breedable earlier.

Silverrain1
09-14-17, 08:45 AM
Yes your right. It is not limited for a while now ;). Lately I got it too, don't know what I was trying for, but also got it on my nest then.
Btw; Infernowl is earth/fire :p. I now Liger was one but it was non breedable and another one, I can't remember.
Oh Paper Lantern Dragon was breedable earlier.

Hmmmm. Not sure what I was thinking of then. Guess it doesn't matter to much, I want this tho, don't think I'm gonna b able to get it tho

Silverrain1
09-15-17, 11:43 AM
Didn't get it (very, very, very sad face just now)

gingerbreadsweets
09-15-17, 12:13 PM
Very very very sad face too

mutley00
09-16-17, 04:15 AM
My Wife just found she bred one... but sadly nowt for me (as per the norm...)