PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy: 2017 Re-Release Request Thread

kooky panda
09-07-17, 10:38 AM
Hey Guys,

What are the previously released items you like to see for Fall/Black Friday/Winter/Holidays?

As Storm8 is currently finalizing content for the winter holidays, this thread will only be open for a short time - maybe about a week or so, so don't delay in posting your wish list.

This thread is for previously released items. Please do not post new/current game features nor suggestions.

woodywood2017
09-07-17, 10:46 AM
I wasn't playing last year so have only seen some in battles. But I really love the snowball sloth and Winter wolverine was really cool too would like a chance at them?

AppieP
09-07-17, 11:37 AM
I don't know if this is right to post it here, but there are 2 trio's i never have a change for getting it.
The Egypt's creatures: Sobek, Bastet, Ra
And the Halloween's: Lionheart I really love, Scaredy Cat, Eerie Owl (I already have by spinning).
And love to see back; Trick or Treent and Libertree.

ellaalice
09-07-17, 01:54 PM
Hello,

First of all, thank you for asking :-)
I agree with AppieP's idea of reintroducing some Egypt's creatures, but I would also like to add my own suggestions:
Matripony, Nightmare, Peony Pony,
Parade Pony, Gingerbread Pony,
Art Nouveau Horse, Petal Pony,
and Seafoam Unicorn.

Happy gaming everyone!

DirkDragon
09-07-17, 02:25 PM
I would like to have Julius Baever because I'm interested in his namesake.

Eluzyion
09-07-17, 02:30 PM
Egypt please! Mostly Anubis and Bastet

Art Nouveau horse
Norse Horse
Jackal Lantern

Phoenix406
09-07-17, 02:50 PM
Well should they be winter/Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas themed? And how can we know if we don't have a complete list of animals? I really appreciate the chance to offer suggestions, but it's so open-ended. It would be nice to know what animals are specifically holiday or winter themed.

I *will* say that I have not had an opportunity to try for any of the Egyptian animals, and I've been playing for almost a year now, so it must have been a while since that trio has been available, although I'm not sure that they have any connection to the winter months. I do tend to *love, love, love* Halloween and fall themed habitats and animals.

And for Black Friday, I hope very much that there will be awesome habitat sales like there were last year; however, only being able to expand about once every 7-8 days means that it would be hard to acquire more than one or two during a one day or even a weekend long sale. If only we could store habitats for when we have room!!! Of course, if there is an awesome rune sale to accompany the habitat sale, then that problem could be solved, except for those poor souls who are maxed out on habitats and begging for more land/habitats.

Clark_Wayne
09-07-17, 03:18 PM
only big sale on treasure animals :)

Phoenix406
09-07-17, 03:31 PM
Aha! So it seems that I have a partial answer to my initial question, but this is only showing animals that have these specific *elements*. Surely there are more animals that have autumn, Halloween, and Christmas *themes* but do not have those specific elements. Anyway, by element only:
Autumn: Harvest Hoarder, Autumn Equifox, Hibearnate, Barn Owl
Halloween: Scaredy Cat, Eerie Owl, Lionheart (I don't have any of these)
Skull: Deadwing, Sugarskull Glider, Skeletal Steed (I don't have any of these)
Christmas: White Elephant, Reindeer, Santa Claws, Toy Poodle, Festive Flier, Ornament Octopus, Fruitcake Snake

Ok, y'all don't hate me! But.....here is a list of the animals I believe fit the autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, winter themes. I am *not* saying that you should limit yourselves to this list, and I am not saying "let's bring all these back!" (although that would be nice). I have provided this list as a service for those who may not be familiar with all the animals in the game, so don't know what to wish for that fits the themes kooky_Panda referred to. So you all might want to look up some of these animals and see if they are on your Christmas (or other winter holiday) wishlist! I know it's a LOT to digest.

Merry Meerkat, Merry Fairy, Party Penquin, Confetti Yeti, Menoram,

Winter Equifox, Snowflake Drake, Secret Santler, Mrs. Claws, North Polar Bear,

Fallmingo, Candy Crane, Jingle Shells, Thanksgibbon, Frankenswine, Scarecrow,

Weasel Witch, Winter Wonderlamb, Frostrich, Trick or Treent, Cerberus (is it for Halloween?), Childebeest (is it for winter?),

NutCracker, Rudolphin, Jackalope Frost, Winter Wolverine, Snowmanatee, Cold Turkey,

Jollyfish, Snowpossum, Snow Leopard Seal, Yakolantern, Vampire Cat, Jackal Lantern, Halloweasel,

Harvest Hedgehog, Werewolf, Santa's Helpurr, Unicornicopia, Pumpkin Panda, Ghostrich, Cornucobra,

Holly Collie, Present Puppy, Krampus, Mistletoed Sloth, Present Pheasant, Noelephant, Yule Mule,

Cranbeary, Garland Snake, Sweater Donner, IceGator, Feast Beast (Is it Thanksgiving?)

My most coveted animal is the Jasmine Jaguar, but it doesn't fit the theme. Womp, womp!

Elspethwood
09-07-17, 03:34 PM
I'd like to see back:
Egyptian animals.
Autumn equifox, Barn owl, Harvest Hoarder and Hibearnate.
Eerie owl, Lionheart, Scaredy cat and Vampire cat.
Toy poodle, Santa claws and Krampus, Holly collie and Mistletoed sloth.
Nightmare, Unicorgi, Hooded Robin, Pluma, Petal peacock, Rock candy rhino and Confetti yeti :D

I'm trying to save up gems both for Black Friday and for Christmas habitats. It'd be great to see for Black Friday the Zodiac habitats on sale for 60 gems!!! I've never been able to afford them. They're my favourite habitats ever.

Wish list

Haunted hollow
Autumn Atrium
Winter wonderland
Swan lake
Candy canyon
Secret sanctuary

Decorations

Hollow Trunk
Cauldron
Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin Pal
Ghastly Ghoul

Natasha_07
09-07-17, 04:10 PM
- Egyptian

- Festive firefly
- Santa claws
- Festive flier
- Fruitcake snake
- Garland snake
- Noelephant
- Nutcracker
- Teddy bear
- Toy poodle
- Ornament octopus

Habitats

- Holiday hamlet
- Artic abode
- Winter wonderland
- Tinkerer's toyshop
- Glowing grove

Phoenix406
09-07-17, 04:34 PM
- Egyptian

- Festive firefly
- Santa claws

Habitats

- Holiday hamlet
- Artic abode
- Winter wonderland
- Tinkerer's toyshop
- Glowing grove

Wow, I don't know how I missed those animals in my list. :( And yes, all those habitats would be nice!

BiggerBubbles
09-07-17, 05:58 PM
I am missing the 3rd magic habitat, got the school and bygone ally, think it was the quiditch field. This is my main request.
The music habitat please.
Return of trios, I have played since the beginning, still need St. Bernard for service, melodeer for music, Santa claws for Xmas, whatever the 3rd valentine animals was as I have 2 smitten kittens so missing the 3rd, I reattempt these every time they're offered.
Rainbow rapids as I like keeping the rainbow together but only have 1 habitat.
Hoping Libra comes out shortly, only zodiac I need as I couldn't breed the thunder mammoth last time.

LilliDee
09-07-17, 06:31 PM
I too would love to see the Egyptian creatures back. I absolutely love Eerie Owl and have never been able to get him. Also the Autumn creatures, Dread Panda, Steamtrunk (would love to see them breedable again), Unicornocopia and, yes please, the Rock Candy Rhino. I tried nonstop to breed him and just couldn't.

jibro
09-07-17, 07:02 PM
I would like to see Bone Bronco to make a come back soon with a good chance to win/earn it by just playing.

It would be cool to see this coming with a spooky kind of forest expansion, a bit grey blueish with strange trees and another new flying horse to earn by expanding.
Just an expansion that will make room for more nuanced animals that will fit better in their own habitat, so a sandvalley would be cool by summer also

Anyhow, all horses, pegasus, unicorn kinds are appreciated, with a preference for realistic design and not like rockinghorse or a dressed one like the red cape pony for example

cheetahblood
09-07-17, 07:32 PM
Bring back the ability to breed for the Deadwing! Also the original Halloween world event animals!

Jkbward
09-07-17, 08:05 PM
For Black Friday I would love to get some zodiac habitats, they only had like one sale and I want the rest! Or the offers that someone just starting out would get would be cool too as I didn't take advantage of them in the beginning. I would be interested in getting some of the ponies I missed out on and some cats lol. It would be cool to do a Halloween Bundle with the whole Harry Potter spinoffs.

BBHome20
09-07-17, 10:03 PM
I like everyone's suggestions and would like to have any and all of them as I don't have most of the one's mentioned 😊

luna2cute
09-08-17, 02:46 AM
A chance at more treent animals to go with my lonely regular treent.

previous habitats or habitat sales

any treasure or food or rune animals at a fantastic price. Lol

any special groups of animals like magic, themes of any kind are appreciated although making them a bit easier to get would be nice. Waited a long long time to have a chance at the service dogs only to end up with one lonely dog in a habitat.

AppleWhite84
09-08-17, 05:54 AM
Rapunzel, Rapunzel, Rapunzel please!! It's my favorite fairytale and so sad I wasn't playing when she was released I'm guessing for a Storybook event. S8 I will love you forever if you bring back Rapunzel lol.

Oh and a sale on the birthstone habitats :)

NannaSherry
09-08-17, 06:03 AM
Mistletoe Sloth
Noelephant
Yule mule
Werewolf
Autumn Atrium
Any Halloween land
TRICK OR TREENT ******

mysticalfairy320
09-08-17, 10:46 AM
Vampire Cat Please!!!!!! I'm dying for one or 2....and warewolf, and the Gingerbread Pony from the leader event I missed it by less than 100 points in the last minute.
The Egyptian ones with habitat would be nice I never got those!

TinkerFairy89
09-08-17, 12:04 PM
Egyptian animals, please :)

curry_addict
09-08-17, 03:51 PM
I dont see anyone mentioned it so i would like to add "giving treent" to the list. Although it was breedable last year but i not sure if it will be this year. I would also like to add Cactus Kitsune, paper crane on the list.
Aside from that im agreeing with everyone ��.

stellasfairyland
09-08-17, 04:00 PM
Hello,

First of all, thank you for asking :-)
I agree with AppieP's idea of reintroducing some Egypt's creatures, but I would also like to add my own suggestions:
Matripony, Nightmare, Peony Pony,
Parade Pony, Gingerbread Pony,
Art Nouveau Horse, Petal Pony,
and Seafoam Unicorn.

Happy gaming everyone!

Yes more ponies please.

starship412
09-08-17, 04:21 PM
All of the political dragons for election week - Donkeycrat, Republiphant, Bipartibison

Phoenix406
09-08-17, 04:53 PM
All of the political dragons for election week - Donkeycrat, Republiphant, Bipartibison

YES! I totally forgot about these. I think there are some others, like Patriotter.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-08-17, 06:30 PM
Fall animals:
Cornucobra
Unicornucopia
Autumn Equifox
Cranbeary

Winter animals:
Gingerbread Pony
Fruitcake Snake
Gingerbread Owl
Gingerbread Bunny

misc. animals:
Boarealis
Rainbow Raven
Rock Candy Rhino
Petal Peacock
Nightmare
Starry Night Owl
Pokey Pilot
Lion Pride
Hippiepotomus
Lionheart

Phoenix406
09-15-17, 11:56 AM
I would second or third or fourth or whatever - not sure how many other people mentioned them - the gingerbread animals for sure. I kind of forgot that they are associated with Christmas. Definitely want that Gingerbread Pony, but I have the other 2.

tahitii
09-16-17, 02:58 AM
Animals: Rocking horse, Snowpossum, Confetti Yeti and the Christmas trio

Habitats: Flower Field ( that can hold basic elements 🙂 ) , Candy Canion, Glowing Garden, Emerald Enclave

agqt02
09-16-17, 11:11 PM
Animals that can live in the isle of fortune

Silverrain1
09-17-17, 01:38 PM
Animals that can live in the isle of fortune

Only the golden unicorn which is no longer available. Some people were offered it for a while then it disappeared, but the island is still there.

mutley00
09-20-17, 03:52 PM
Hey Guys,

What are the previously released items you like to see for Fall/Black Friday/Winter/Holidays?

As Storm8 is currently finalizing content for the winter holidays, this thread will only be open for a short time - maybe about a week or so, so don't delay in posting your wish list.

This thread is for previously released items. Please do not post new/current game features nor suggestions.

Hi Kooky
A couple I've missed that I'd like another chance to get are the Merry Fairy and the Winter Wonderlamb.

Thanks

Destiel0918
09-20-17, 04:14 PM
I would love to get Egiptian animals - my phone was broken last time , so I couldn't get them

Funner52
09-20-17, 06:43 PM
I would love to get Egiptian animals - my phone was broken last time , so I couldn't get them
I agree with u, I have just started but I've seen th egyptian animals and the are awesome! Plz bring them back!

torfhoeken3
10-12-17, 11:08 PM
Not sure if this is still open, but missing some of the Zodiac animals, so would like to see those come back - one or two have popped up in value packs, but not those that I was missing :)

mysticalfairy320
10-13-17, 06:46 AM
They haven't brought back any old Halloween animals I desperately wanted vampire cat :(

Destiel0918
10-13-17, 08:18 AM
I hope they would bring back some breedable treasure animals.

carolineannlv
10-13-17, 09:14 AM
I'd love to see some of these come back as prizes and breedables:

Winter Wonderlamb, Winter Equifox, Confetti Yeti, Snowflake Drake,

Jackalope Frost, Winter Wolverine, Snowpossum, Snow Leopard Seal, Holly Collie, Cranbeary

As for habitats, I'd love to see some of these come back:

Secret Sanctuary (I've been waiting for it for so long, I really hope it comes back ) ,
Enchanted Gardens,
Tasty Tundra,
Paper Pond, CHECK
Hidden Forest

mysticalfairy320
10-13-17, 01:36 PM
I'd love to see some of these come back as prizes and breedables:

Winter Wonderlamb, Winter Equifox, Confetti Yeti, Snowflake Drake,

Jackalope Frost, Winter Wolverine, Snowpossum, Snow Leopard Seal, Holly Collie, Cranbeary

As for habitats, I'd love to see some of these come back:

Secret Sanctuary (I've been waiting for it for so long, I really hope it comes back ) ,
Enchanted Gardens,
Tasty Tundra,
Paper Pond,
Hidden Forest

I had to Google what secret sanctuary was I have it but got it when I first started about 2 years ago maybe black Friday they will have it I wanted the stained glass autumn looking one I've only seen it in 2 players forrest and the autumn fox!

carolineannlv
10-24-17, 09:14 AM
I had to Google what secret sanctuary was I have it but got it when I first started about 2 years ago maybe black Friday they will have it I wanted the stained glass autumn looking one I've only seen it in 2 players forrest and the autumn fox!

I think it was available before I was able to spend gems. I'm hoping they bring it back for this black friday. It doesn't fit the winter theme otherwise.

I know which Autumn one you mean! It is beautiful. Yes, I think it would be great if it came back too. I think it's called the 'Autumn Atrium.'

starship412
10-24-17, 09:43 AM
Alice, Hansel (because Gretel misses her brother), all the election day animals.

mysticalfairy320
11-08-17, 06:08 PM
Thanks sooo much I did buy the vampire cat he's so cute, he's in storage but will be hatched soon!
Can you also bring back the leader board ginger bread pony I lost to 3rd place in the last minute and was devestaed!

Destiel0918
11-08-17, 06:13 PM
Egypt!

mysticalfairy320
11-08-17, 08:16 PM
Yes! I never got Egyptian animals or the habitat but I need more space too!

Destiel0918
11-08-17, 08:23 PM
Oh....EXPANSIONS would be best gift of all....

campbellsNYC
11-09-17, 05:49 AM
I would like the Egyptian series most of all. They have not been available in game or for purchase since the end of 2015!!!! I know of no other series that has gone that long without being reintroduced or for sale! Last dates are approximate, but this is my wishlist ranked most wanted listed first:
Animal Name Last date
Anubis 8/2015
Bastet 8/2015
Ra 8/2015
Sobek 8/2015
Autumn Equifox 9/2015
Harpy 3/2015
Sidekicker 9/2015
Cherub Cub 1/2015
Brawney Bear 4/2017

ALSO - habitat cap increased AND it should always match the available plots of land. I have 9 open plots but have reached habitat cap. That makes no dang sense!! I need expansions and ability to buy habitats -- especially if the trend of new single element creatures and their habitats persists!! (Rune, bomb, spooky, fairy !!!)
thanks!!
//jake

mysticalfairy320
11-11-17, 12:09 AM
So happy we get the autumn habitat back, but I need more than 1 element in the habitat same for the fairy one at least if they added nature element, I have to delete multi element habitats to buy this and it's really hard to do so with limited animals to be added to habitat, Please fix if possible!

violetfarm105
11-26-17, 03:08 PM
I would love to see the Zodiac habitats go on sale. For animals: Martripony, any Spring or Valentine element animals even though it is not part of winter theme. Christmas element animals as well.

littelprince0313
11-27-17, 05:05 AM
It's not really winter themed but I would LOVE to get the pirates habitat back
I always see it in other forests but I need one in my own *.*