PDA

View Full Version : Dragon: 2017 Re-Release Request Thread

kooky panda
09-07-17, 10:34 AM
Hey Guys,

What are the previously released items you like to see for Fall/Black Friday/Winter/Holidays?

As Storm8 is currently finalizing content for the winter holidays, this thread will only be open for a short time - maybe about a week or so, so don't delay in posting your wish list.

This thread is for previously released items. Please do not post new/current game features nor suggestions.

starship412
09-07-17, 10:39 AM
Dawntree Dragon, Raven Dragon, Blackhole, Aether, Autumn Dragon, Glasswing Dragon, release of Panda Dragon, all Soccer dragons, Corrupt Stalwart and more dark dragons, elemental, arcane, and tarot habitats that can be bought with coins, Halloween version of Dragon Story we had in 2015, a Holiday version of Dragon Story with snow on the island.

AinoDK
09-07-17, 10:46 AM
Winecrawler, henna
Goldleaf
Some of the first mining and tournament prices
NOT prices from recent events

FieldsLikeB
09-07-17, 01:01 PM
Dawntree please

Shar33
09-07-17, 01:05 PM
Nether portal and all champion dragons that were never given to android.

Clark_Wayne
09-07-17, 03:08 PM
panda dragon !
and sales for premium habitat (diamond) or 5 dragons habitats

Natasha_07
09-07-17, 03:43 PM
- GPD please! :)

- Santa dragon
- Christmas tree
- Nutcracker
- Snow globe
- Tree topper
- Jingle bell
- Festive light

- Egyptian
- Scarab

DR0G0N
09-07-17, 08:14 PM
Let's see...

Black Friday Sale (50% or more off)

1. GPD
2. GPD
3. and GPD

Halloween

- Knightmare dragon
- Black cat dragon
- Shadow dragon
- Villainess dragon
- Witch dragon
- Incognito dragon
- Mummy dragon
- Mindvolt dragon

Fall

- Soccer dragon (don't nerf this please with stupid hybrid type)
- Soccer Field habitat
- Interstellar Gateway habitat
- Circuit dragon
- Koi dragon
- Rhyme dragon
- Queen and Jack dragon
- Old trinket dragon

Winter

- Realm of Honor habitat
- Santa dragon
- Frost wolf dragon
- Past, Present, Future dragons

Troyan7
09-07-17, 10:14 PM
Daredevil dragon please!

JustKay
09-08-17, 01:30 AM
All I want for Christmas.. is North Star dragon under my Xmas tree! Or incognito will do

sharbuch
09-08-17, 03:59 AM
Id like to see some of the ones androiders have not been allowed to get.

PinkButterfly37
09-08-17, 11:16 AM
id like to see some of the ones androiders have not been allowed to get.

I agree!!! Also, be able to get the diamond dragon on a really really good sale for those of us who can't seem to get it by breeding!!

DR0G0N
09-08-17, 12:46 PM
All I want for Christmas.. is North Star dragon under my Xmas tree! Or incognito will do

I wanted to add incognito to the list, but forgot the name. Been searching for it last night, glad to see it on here. Will add it on my wish list~

DragonHeartKai
09-08-17, 07:05 PM
Id like to see some of the ones androiders have not been allowed to get.

I would like to see this too also the ones that the iOS players can't get. #fairplay

chloesisland
09-08-17, 07:27 PM
I agree, make android only dragons available to IOS users and vice versa

Sugarcat5
09-09-17, 04:13 PM
Japanese dragon please!!! Just got beaten out for it during the tournament....also black Friday sale sounds great!
Any of the Xmas dragons would b nice too.

giuarm24
09-09-17, 04:20 PM
Wraith dragon, Santa dragon, Raven dragon, Incognito dragon

FireballFarm
09-09-17, 04:52 PM
Thank you for asking, I have quite a list. :D

For Halloween:
Voodoo Doll
Mummy
Ghost Armor
Knightmare
Plague Doctor
Black Cat
Raven
Nightstalker
Skeleton
*A tournament with Skeletal Knight as the boss would be a wonderful Halloween treat

For Autumn:
Harvest Moon
Seasonal
Autumn
Falling Leaf
Cinnamon

For Winter:
Snow Owl
Poinsettia
Deep Freeze
Snowdrop
Past-Present-Future
Carousel
Frostfire
Ethereal
Peace
Warmth
Hanukkah
Tinsel
Eve--> with at least 2 weeks to try to breed. It's a tough combo to breed.
I'm not big on the overtly holiday-themed dragons (like Santa) and would rather see ones with a general, seasonal or nature-based theme (like Poinsettia and Snow Owl).

Other:
Dawntree
Dark Unicorn
Visitor
Kaleido
Tanuki
Nightlight
Ancient

Black Friday:
A return to the old Black Friday sales, with all the GPDs available for 300-700 gold, apiece.
Anything else will be a huge disappointment.

In general, I'd like to see more of the older dragons relisted instead of reusing ones from the past 12-18 months. There's been a lot of that lately. Many players need the older dragons to complete their collections, not the newer ones. If some of the tourney bosses are going to be relisted/reused dragons, the old, pure Champs would be greatly appreciated.

amalsaba
09-10-17, 12:00 AM
Dawntree Dragon, Blackhole, Aether, Autumn Dragon, Glasswing Dragon, release of Panda Dragon, all Soccer dragons, Corrupt Stalwart and more dark dragons, elemental, arcane, and tarot habitats that can be bought with coins, Halloween version of Dragon Story we had in 2015, a Holiday version of Dragon Story with snow on the island.

I love love love your last suggestion.

astrid_s
09-10-17, 10:19 AM
These are a few I don't have and hope to see again! :)

Black Friday:
Sunstone
Forbidden
Gilded
Goldwing

Halloween:
Frightmare
Nightstalker
Trick or Treat

Christmas:
Future (trio)
Hanukkah
Nutcracker
Ornament
Sugar Plum

Bastiaan0
09-10-17, 01:47 PM
Dawntree and Raven.

saghaven
09-12-17, 08:46 AM
Any of the GDP please!

Henna
Amazon
Gentle Knight

chewingthecud
09-13-17, 07:08 PM
Kaleido would be great please!:rolleyes:

hennarhennar
09-14-17, 02:43 PM
I have android .... I would like to have the same thing they have in IOS .... their ice islands, their craft .... etc
to be able to play the same game .. all the same
And that the updates returned with the gifts of 14 and 7 gold ....
Regards from Spain.

DragonPhoenix6
09-14-17, 04:00 PM
GPDs please! At least 50% off
All habitats that can have 5 dragons each on sale
New GPD habitat that can hold 10 gold bars, I would pay 250 gold for that! :)

gingerbreadsweets
09-15-17, 11:39 AM
GPD on 50- 75% off (Northern Star and Rose Gold)
Dark Unicorn .... please
Art Nouveau
Ice Queen
Queen (by herself ... don't want to buy as a bundle with Jack and King as I have them already)

nicsdragonisle
09-15-17, 06:58 PM
GPD on sale...a REAL sale...please. And yes, the Halloween themed and snow covered islands again would be great.

busybee222
09-16-17, 05:38 PM
koi
warriors family dragons

jjblueyes
09-16-17, 08:55 PM
I missed several mining due to being land locked. A few others. These are just what I'm missing personally. Some are newer as I'm landlocked and some impossible play stuff going on. I can't remember what holiday ones I need I may go research that and add to this.

Limerick
Winter glass
Pop rock
Summer lily
Azurite
Marble
Sunshine

Athabasca55
09-25-17, 11:08 AM
Dawntree Dragon, Raven Dragon, Blackhole, Aether, Autumn Dragon, Glasswing Dragon, release of Panda Dragon, all Soccer dragons, Corrupt Stalwart and more dark dragons, elemental, arcane, and tarot habitats that can be bought with coins, Halloween version of Dragon Story we had in 2015, a Holiday version of Dragon Story with snow on the island.

I second all of this. Also, Playful Dragon and a sale on GPD Dragons. Thanks.

cat_chick10
09-25-17, 03:38 PM
I would love the chance to get a black cat dragon or two :)

[S8] Elsa
09-28-17, 11:28 AM
Thank you for your requests! Please share your requests as soon as possible if you haven't already. :D

starship412
09-28-17, 01:41 PM
I would love to have the re-release of the Halloween edition of Dragon Story we had in 2015.

lildvl91
10-02-17, 05:44 AM
like with others that have some good ones listed I'd like a black cat dragon & all those they have listed. bring back the pumpkin dragon since I accidentally deleted mine last year, lol...I'd also like themed habitats that are for coins and not just gold.

Anaboe
10-03-17, 06:29 AM
Zombie!

If you put all dragons in order of release, it's the first one I don't have.

Leviathan
Ethereal
Gladiator
Goldwing
Kaleido
Nightmare
Wraight
Magnetic
Steampunk
Capricorn
New Year
Aquarius
Black Rose
Carnival
Mardi Gras
Ancient
Mischief
Tigerfly
Nightstalker
Harvest Moon
Starlight
Sterling Silver
Sugar Plum

To begin with :)

rose114750
10-03-17, 03:21 PM
Black Friday...
GPDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Midas 400 gold please? :3.
Kintusgi
Forbidden
Some other GPDs for less than 800 gold...

Halloween:
Incognito!
Jack O' Dragon (thought it was decor so didn't try :confused:, also it was available 2 years ago)

Christmas:
Snow globe and Treetopper! I saw someone else mention these and I totally agree.

Thanks for letting us post suggestions Storm8!!!

Niire
10-03-17, 06:54 PM
I love all of the suggestions listed! But I ended up taking a break and missed out on the Egyptian ones and their habitat. Also, time travel dragon pretty please. :)

(Took a break because I got frustrated with not being able to play all features on android...but finally have an income, and got an iphone 6!)

random59
10-03-17, 11:47 PM
I love all of the suggestions listed! But I ended up taking a break and missed out on the Egyptian ones and their habitat. Also, time travel dragon pretty please. :)

(Took a break because I got frustrated with not being able to play all features on android...but finally have an income, and got an iphone 6!)

Welcome back Niire, have missed you posts!

starship412
10-04-17, 09:09 AM
Bring Sniffles back for the holiday season too

dragonstarfury
10-04-17, 07:29 PM
5 dragon habitats on sale & more land for IOS players are on my wish list!

Niire
10-05-17, 03:49 PM
Thanks! <3 (Sorry for off topic btw)...I would also love to see holiday related habitats re-released as they go. As far as I can tell, this has somewhat been happening anyways.

Den8137259
10-06-17, 05:34 PM
★ S8, do bring back Starfield habitat (: ★ I would like to get 2 more, maybe during a Super Sale! ★ ty (:

Niire
10-18-17, 06:31 AM
Time Travel is FINALLY mine! I don't buy dragons with gold unless they're cheap, or one I REALLY want...I made the exception for my baby Who. She's still on sale for anyone else wanting her, but she is pricey. I wish I had half a chance at the eerie dearie grand prize. I'm just gonna put my request for her in now, lol.

rheina
10-22-17, 10:51 AM
Some of the old Halloween dragons:
Devil
Wraith
Raven

Also:
Portal
Ophiuchus
Yin Yang

and the past Halloween habitats:
Midnight Moon
Trail of Terror

cat_chick10
10-30-17, 08:38 PM
I would love the chance to get a black cat dragon or two :)

Thanks so much, I got one! I'd love to get a second but I'm thrilled to even have one :)

Lmrhc
11-03-17, 07:40 PM
Zodiac dragons plz!

leo2010leo
11-03-17, 11:44 PM
Glasswing
Ghoststone, - after several mining dragons came back again, I do hope for the return of this one!
The Dark One
Wreath
Succulent

imasweetie12
11-07-17, 09:47 AM
Avatar dragon! I know it's on the market but it's not breedable and way too expensive for me, but I would buy it at a discount, please!

dovanificent
11-07-17, 10:18 AM
Any gold dragon that costs less than 1k gold

pari1906
11-27-17, 12:49 AM
The gold Fyre Dragon, since I probably won’t get it now

Hannah396
12-08-17, 12:55 PM
Hanukkah Dragon. There is such a limited time to get it. I keep trying each year but hope it will be available again soon.

savage_mel
12-08-17, 02:33 PM
Hanukkah Dragon. There is such a limited time to get it. I keep trying each year but hope it will be available again soon.
Looks like this will be your year!! It?s one of the milestone prizes in the leaderboard.

I want Frightmare so so bad!

CMeller
12-18-17, 05:24 AM
This might be a little late to make any wishes, but I love everything christmas. I have only been playing for a few years, so any re-releases of old christmas dragon would be fantastic :)